Road to Glory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was also the fact that her mom had been a bit of a "hippie" for a while after she finished college. The year after she graduated was spent living in a commune in Colorado. Yep, Mary Ann pretty much knew that her mom had surely NOT been a naïve virgin when she finally met the man that would become her dad. She was certain that there had been a fair variety of men that had penetrated her in every available orifice. Mary Ann wondered if her dad knew her mom's history. Perhaps Mary Ann had inherited her sex drive from dear old mom, and perhaps the oral fetish she had discovered in college had come to her honestly. Unfortunately, Frank didn't seem to recognize the importance of it to her. Therefore, it was no surprise that after a few weeks, the erotic memory of the video booth was alive and well in Mary Ann's head. The need to have a throbbing erection in her mouth was making itself known all too strongly.

One Tuesday after school when Mary Ann knew Frank would be a little later than usual getting home for dinner, she drove out to the sex shop. She noticed two cars parked out front, but again she parked around the side. Once again, she took several long swallows from the vodka bottle to fortify her for the walk to the front door. When she entered, she saw a young couple looking at some of the vibrators and bondage toys hanging on a side wall. There were two attractive middle-aged men talking with the old woman at the cash register. Mary Ann tried not to make eye contact. She pretended to be looking at DVD's as she moved toward the back of the store and then through the beaded curtain to the little room of video booths. Again, all of the indicators on the doors showed "available", and she went into booth number four.

As she closed the latch and sat on the little bench, her heart was still pounding. She was having a hard time convincing herself that she should have come out there again and had no idea what, if anything, to expect. Perhaps those men talking to the old woman had already left or weren't interested in her in the back room. After a few minutes, she took out a dollar and was about to watch part of a video. Before inserting the bill into the slot, she heard the door and latch in the booth next to her close. Her heart started pounding again. Was it someone simply there to watch a video; perhaps only to masturbate into a tissue and leave?

She waited, almost ready to put her dollar into the video slot when a significantly-sized erection protruded through the glory hole. She said nothing.

"I want you to blow me," a voice announced from the other side of the wall. "You wouldn't be here if you didn't want to. I know that. You know that. Nobody just comes here to watch old porn. Put it in your mouth."

Mary Ann hesitated. Was she really crazy enough to do this again? She had been lucky the first time and probably should have chalked it off to a wild adventure. She should get up, leave quickly, and go home. Unfortunately, the other little voice in her head reminded her that she indeed did come back here to suck cock. She may as well admit it to herself.

She got onto her knees, took the cock in her hand, licked the tip for a second or two and then took as much as she could into her mouth using her tongue to slide along the underside. Then she began a slow back and forth fucking motion with her mouth allowing the stranger's cock to nearly enter her throat.

"OH MY GOD," the man on the other side of the wall hissed. "That feels so fucking fantastic. Damn, you are good. For the love of God don't stop."

Mary Ann continued her mouth fucking while also using her hand to work his saliva-slick member. The man was moving forward and back fucking in and out of the glory hole which also meant Mary Ann's mouth and hand. She gave herself to the sensuous feel of the hot hard penis sliding between her lips and touching the back of her throat. Her heart pounded and her breath quickened thinking about what would soon happen.

It was only a moment when the stranger moaned out, "OHHH FUCK. DON'T STOP!"

It was only a few seconds later that she felt the cock throbbing and pumping as she tasted the sweet, sour, funky semen flood into her mouth. This time she did not pull back to take it on the face. She continued her mouth-fucking motion as she swallowed and swallowed and swallowed some more.

She could feel the throbbing of the hard flesh continue in her hand and against her lips even though there was no more fluid. Her breathing had barely slowed a bit when the man pulled back. His slick cock slipped from her mouth and hand. It disappeared through the glory hole. Mary Ann was still on her knees contemplating what she had done.....again. She was expecting the latch to click open and hear the man's footsteps disappear. However, to her surprise, a hard dick appeared through the hole

"He couldn't be hard again that fast," Mary Ann thought to herself, but realized that this was not the same penis. This one was slightly smaller, and was a tad curved.

"Do me too," a voice whispered. "You need to do me too. I know you want to."

Marry Ann realized that two men had been in the booth next to her. She suspected that it was the two men that had been talking to the old woman at the cash register when she entered. Without saying anything, Mary Ann threw all caution to the wind and repeated the blowjob she had just finished on cock number one. It excited and thrilled her to hear the man's moans of appreciation from the other side of the partition. She loved hearing men moan.

"Good Lord," he moaned. "Good Lord that's so fucking good. OH GOD THAT'S GOOD."

Mary Ann used her free hand to open her slacks and slide it down into her panties. Her fingers moved downward over her natural pubic bush and found the wet slit between her legs. Her fingers probed into her cunt and used the slick juice to help slide over and around her aroused clit. Her fingers worked feverishly into her woman hole and around her sensitive nubbin as her other hand and mouth worked the rigid erection protruding through the partition.

It wasn't long before Mary Ann could sense the stranger's pending eruption. His cock got even harder and started to throb. She could taste little dribbles of pre cum and then the hard rapid pulsing as the man tried to stifle his moans of orgasmic pleasure. His cock pulsed and pulsed as his seed pumped into her mouth. As with cock number one, she swallowed as much as she could, but man number two definitely had more to release, and some of his thick cream dribbled out of her mouth and onto her hand.

As she licked the spillage off of her hand, the clock slid back through the glory hole. She continued to work her fingers into herself and around her clit until she spasmed and loudly moaned out her own pleasure. She heard the men on the other side chuckle. Obviously, they could guess what she had been doing.

As Mary Ann's forehead collapsed against the painted plywood partition and her breathing came in gasps, the two men said, "Lady you are fucking fantastic. We'll be back here again on Friday at the same time. We're betting you loved it as much as we did. You wouldn't be here if you didn't want to do it. So, we'll be here, same time. We expect you'll be here too."

Mary Ann neither agreed nor disagreed. She simply said, "I understand."

As she rose to her feet on rubbery legs, she settled back onto the bench attached to the door. She heard the latch. The door in the booth next to her opened, closed, and then the sound of footsteps leaving the area. She sat for several moments before re-buttoning her slacks and doing the best she could to re-apply some lipstick. It was hard to tell what she looked like from her little makeup mirror. She tried to take stock of what had just transpired and wondered to herself if she indeed would come back on Friday. She hated in some ways to admit that she probably would. She could not ever explain to herself or anyone else how this sort of thing turned her on and satisfied a deep secret part of her. Yes, she knew it was risky and that it made no logical sense. However, there were many things about people's sexuality that could not be explained using good sense and logic. It just was what it was, and the only thing was to accept it as part of who you were and make the best of it.

After a few minutes, she was pretty sure the men had left. The last thing she wanted was to see them as she went back through the store. She gathered herself as much as she could, opened the door, and made her way to the front door as quickly as possible. She did not make eye contact with the woman at the cash register, nor did she see anyone else in the store.

When she got home, she repeated the ritual of her previous adventure by taking a long shower, brushing her teeth, and gargling even though the taste of the semen she had swallowed had long since left her mouth. As was the case several weeks ago, she sat opposite Frank eating dinner, making small talk about their respective days at work while all the while wondering if he could sense anything about her demeanor that indicated she had been in a porn video booth, in a sex shop out on the highway, on her knees, giving blowjobs to two men she did not know. A guilty conscience is a terrible thing.

The next several days at school went without incident. Despite the rational part of her brain telling her not to go back to the sex shop, Friday afternoon found her turning onto the gravel parking lot and going back into the store. There was nobody in the place other than the old woman at the register who was busy reading a magazine or book. She looked up only briefly to seen Mary Ann who was again making a pretext of looking at some vibrators and other toys hanging on the wall. She moved slowly toward the back, through the beaded curtain, and into booth number four. She did not see the men who had been there on Tuesday and wondered if their comment about coming back Friday was some sort of joke at her expense. She sat for a few minutes. The silence only made the sound of her pounding heart audible to her. Simply to stop the silence, she slipped a dollar into the video machine and picked some video of a woman on her knees in the middle of a group of men holding their erections out as she moved from one to the other sucking them. She thought to herself that it was a good representation of what she had become. She imagined herself as the group suck queen.

In about five minutes she heard the door of booth three open, close, and be latched. She said nothing.

A voice on the other side said, "Thanks for coming back. It may sound silly, but we really hoped that you would. We hoped that you wanted to be here as much as us."

With no further words, an erection protruded through the glory hole. No words needed to be said. Mary Ann was about to get on her knees and do what was expected of her. However, before doing so, she unbuttoned her slacks and pulled them and her panties down past her knees. She reached into her handbag and retrieved a vibrator shaped like a realistic penis. Turning it on, she worked it against her already wet pussy before slipping into herself. Then she got on her knees to lick the tip of the male flesh extending into her booth through the partition. Without having to be told, she took it into her mouth.

As she used her left hand and mouth to pleasure the anonymous erection, she used her right hand to fuck herself with the vibrator and to finger her clit. She could hear the man moaning and whispering how good her mouth felt. She wondered if he could hear the vibrator and her own little whimpers of pleasure. In addition to her own actions on the cock in her mouth, the man began his own fucking motion. She could sense that this was something that he greatly enjoyed so she decided to simply hold her mouth close to the glory hole and let him fuck it from his side. Mary Ann's mind was awash with the sensations of his cock thrusting over her wet lips and into her mouth as she thrust the silicone vibrator in and out of her sopping cunt. She fantasized that she was being spit roasted by two men, one fucking her mouth and the other her cunt. She often had this fantasy when she masturbated. She longed to make it real although she knew that Frank would never agree to. She had wished that she had found a way to do it while in college or had suggested it to Jim during her affair with him. Perhaps he would have been amenable to it.

With her mind occupied by the fantasy of a threesome and her relatively passive role of allowing the man in the other booth to fuck her mouth, she was taken a bit by surprise when she heard him moan out, "OH SWEET LORD", and tasted his man lava flood and spurt into her mouth. She herself was on the edge of orgasm and indeed felt herself go over the edge as her cunt squeezed and throbbed on the artificial cock inside her. Waves of pleasure surged through her just as the second erection came through the glory hole. With no hesitation, she took it into her mouth with great gusto. Mary Ann launched into such an enthusiastic blowjob so quickly that she sensed that the second man was a bit surprised. She worked and sucked his cock so intently as a second orgasm surged through her that it was not long before man number two could not control himself and erupted down her throat. She sucked his seed out of him and gobbled it down with an abandon that almost frightened her.

As she knelt panting, man number two pulled his now softening dick back through the hole. Mary Ann pulled the vibrating dildo out of herself, shut it off and took it into her mouth. She was like a woman possessed as she savored her own taste on the fake cock, wishing it were a real one. She imagined herself in the role of the woman that she had just seen in the video, on her knees, with a dozen men around her each ready to explode into her mouth.

Still on her knees with the wild erotic thoughts in her mind, a voice said on the other side of the wall, "How about next Tuesday? Can you be here at the same time on Tuesday?"

Mary Ann could hardly believe that she did not hesitate for a second to say, "Yes."

As she heard the men leave the booth next to her, she could hardly believe that she had agreed to yet another encounter. However, she also realized that for whatever reason, these sessions were arousing her and satisfying her in a way she had never believed possible. She wondered if Frank had given her the same sort of outlet, would she ever have come here in the first place. She put the dildo back into her handbag, then pulled up her panties and slacks. After doing the best she could to get herself looking somewhat presentable, she left in the same manner as the other times with no acknowledgement to the woman at the register. She went home but this time, didn't even bother to shower or gargle. Was she simply admitting to herself that was purely and simply a cum slut? Even while having dinner with Frank, she didn't have the same feelings of doubt and guilt that bothered her the previous times.

The following Tuesday, Mary Ann left school as usual and drove to the sex shop along the highway she had started calling her "road to glory". By now, she was almost feeling relaxed as she walked through the store and back to the video booths. Again she did not see the men in the store, but waited about 5-10 minutes mindlessly watching a video of a gang bang when she finally heard them enter the booth next to her. This time, she already had her slacks and panties down and had been using the vibrator on herself. She even got into position on her knees with the vibrator fully penetrating her wet pussy and waited for the first erection to slip through the glory hole. The next 20 minutes or so were essentially a repeat of the past week. It even seemed somewhat "normal" when they made plans for Friday.

As usual, Mary Ann walked briskly through the shop on her way to the door and hoping to leave without incident. However, this time the old woman spoke up, "Excuse me Hon, but can we talk for a minute?"

Mary Ann tried to ignore her and kept walking, but the woman was insistent. "Ain't no need for you to be rude, Hon. Please, give me a minute. I mean you no harm."

Mary Ann stopped, composed herself, turned and as nicely as possible said, "I don't mean to be rude, but I really don't know what we need to talk about. I'm not doing anything wrong in being here."

"I never said you were," the old woman said rather kindly. "It's just that there are some things I would like to talk about seein' as how you've been spending time in the back with some men. As I said, I mean you no harm or insult. Please just give me a few minutes."

Mary Ann took a few steps toward her. "I'm not doing anything illegal if that's your concern. I'm not taking money or anything like that. I'm not going to get you in trouble."

The old woman smiled. "I know that. Look, I'm not here to judge. I don't need pictures to know what's going on back there, and it's really none of my business why you're here. It's your life and your business. It's just that you should know that one of those men, the taller one, is my son Johnny. The other one is his friend Rick that he's known ever since he was a child. That's why want to talk."

Mary Ann felt as though someone had hit her in the head with a brick. Her knees nearly buckled. She didn't know what to say or how to react. She just stood in silence. She could not believe what she had just heard. She could not believe that she had been back in the booths with this woman's son and friend. Was there going to be some sort of confrontation?

"Look," the woman continued, "Johnny and Rick are good men, family men. They don't run around with the wrong sort of women and don't hang out in bars. You know what I'm talkin' about. Unfortunately, Johnny has this snooty, cold bitch of a wife who has always looked down her nose at me, and even Johnny if you want the truth. I warned him about her from the beginning. She has never accepted how Johnny's parents raised him and put him through school so that he could get the kind of job to support her type of woman. Johnny is good enough to provide for her and the two kids, but she has never given him what he really needs.......you know...... physically.....orally. You're probably wondering how I'd know all this, but Johnny and I have always been able to talk about anything, and I do mean anything. He grew up here knowing how his daddy and I made our living. He's been around the sort of stuff you see around here since he knew the difference between girls and boys. We never tried to whitewash anything with him. He knew what's what since he was a pup.

When his daddy, Ben, and I were first married back in the early 70's, this was just a house out in the country that we bought to live in and raise a family. There were a few other houses around but none of the business park, apartments, or strip mall you see now. It was open space and woods. Johnny wasn't born yet when we moved here. His daddy had a good job at the steel mill down south of the city. He made good money so we could afford a nice house. Unfortunately, just about the time Johnny was on the way, the mill started having financial problems from all the foreign steel competition. They laid off a lot of people to cut costs. Other companies were having problems about that time too, and it was hard to find work. Ben was having problems finding another job 'cause he didn't have no real education.

Anyway, back then, places like this were doin' ok selling magazines and toys and offering up video booths. It was before everybody had a VCR in their house. It was way before the internet. You either had to buy this sort of stuff from catalogs or go to porno movie theaters or come to a place like this. We did pretty good till those cheaper VCR's came out in the early 80's. We still did ok renting and selling video tapes as well as other stuff. People, mostly married couples, loved that they could get these movies to watch in the privacy of their homes and buy some toys and other things to spice up their sex life. No questions asked. But eventually, the internet came along and now people can see anything and everything on their computers and TV's. Nobody rents tapes or DVD's anymore. Oh, some still buy a few that are the vintage stuff from back in the 80's and 90's. That was the golden age when they were almost like real movies and not just five minutes of this and ten minutes of that with no plot.