Road to Glory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Johnny got out of college, his daddy got the cancer and died. It was pretty rough for me, but at least I had Johnny to help, especially since he had a business degree and could help me with keeping books and doing taxes and all that. I made enough to live upstairs and be ok. But it was no thanks to that snooty wife of his. He met her in college and must have lied to her about us because when she first came here to meet me, you should have seen her face. I think she must have lived some kind of sheltered life because I got the feeling she thought I was running some sort of whore house or was Satin himself pushing sin and decadence. Honestly, I don't know how Johnny could have hooked up with a woman that seemed like such a prude given what he had seen around here. But he said he loved her and married her in spite of my warnings. How, after she got two kids from him, she practically shuts him out for anything but the most vanilla sex you can imagine. I know Johnny is frustrated. He's told me. I'm sure you won't be shocked if I tell you that she wouldn't have his cock in her mouth if he held a gun to her head. But a man knows what he needs. I guess women know what they need too, and I suppose that's why you're here. I know he's not going to leave her because he knows the kids need him and he wants to get them through college. After that, who knows. He don't talk to me about that. I suppose he thinks I'll let something slip around his wife, not that I see her all that much. She don't come over here but for Christmas 'cause she probably thinks she'll catch somethin'.

I see that ring and big rock on your finger. Either you're married or the rings are fake, and you use them to keep a lot of men from hitting on you. Maybe you're just as frustrated in your marriage as Johnny, or maybe you have one of those kinky marriages where your husband gets off knowing you're out doing things with other men."

"No it's not like that," Mary Ann interjected. "Yes I am married, and my marriage is generally pretty good. I suppose a lot of people would think it's very good. But as you said, people sometimes have different needs and preferences that the other person doesn't share. If they won't make an effort to understand, then you're either forced to live with soul grinding frustration or you find another way to satisfy your needs, desires and, well, kinks in some people's mind. But you don't want to end the marriage or hurt your partner in the process."

"You could go have an affair with another guy you know," the old woman said, "and not be coming to some sex shop out on the highway."

"I tried that," Mary Ann responded. "It was ok for many months, but then he got possessive and started making noises about leaving our marriages and threatening to tell my husband. It wasn't pretty. At least here, I don't have to get involved like that. I can keep it simple with no real involvement."

The old woman nodded. "I see your point. So I guess you and Johnny, and Rick, are all getting' something they're lookin' for. I can see that you ain't causin' anybody no harm. Like I already said, it's none of my business and as long as Johnny is happy, I'm happy. If you and Rick are also happy, then I guess everybody wins. If that's the case, then I'm not gonna do anything to get in the way. I'll do whatever I can to help. For my part, if this is going to be a regular Tuesday and Friday thing with you guys, I can at least make sure that booth three and four are available for you. I'm pretty sure that we wouldn't have anybody in them when you all come in, but you never know. It wouldn't be a good to have some trucker in there jerkin' off when you all want to do your thing.

So here's the deal, I'll keep the booths locked till you get here. I'll call Johnny. His office is only minutes around the corner in the business park, and Rick works for him. Johnny is the big boss so he controls his schedule and Rick's. They can be here by the time you're settled in back there. If for some reason you aren't going to be here, let me know."

The woman reached for one of the business cards in a tray on the counter.

"This is the number to the shop," she said pointing to the front. "This is my personal cell number," she added writing a number on the back.

She handed the card to Mary Ann who in turn took one of the cards and wrote a number on the back. "This is my cell number. If both Johnny and Rick can't be here, just leave a message like, 'Doctor Jennings will have to change your appointment. Please call the office.' It would save me a 20 mile drive out here."

"Sounds like a plan," the old woman said smiling.

"Look," she added. "I don't expect us to be asshole buddies or anything. I'm just doing what I can to keep everybody here happy. But please at least do me the courtesy of a 'Hi, how's it going' you come in and a 'Thanks. See you soon,' when you leave. I'm not a bad person, and I ain't gonna bite. In fact, for keepin' my boy happy, you can have whatever you might want in the store for half price."

Mary Ann laughed out loud. "Good deal," she said holding out her hand for the old woman to shake. She added, "And thanks. See you soon."

For nearly a year, Mary Ann continued her regular Tuesday and Friday trips to "meet" with Johnny and/or Rick. The old lady, whose name Mary Ann eventually learned was Sandra, kept booths three and four locked until Mary Ann arrived. Mary Ann was handed the key to booth four as she arrived and returned it when she left. Sandra would phone Johnny when she saw Mary Ann park her car. The guys would arrive about 5-10 minutes later. On rare occasion, Mary Ann might not be able to keep her "date" and would call Sandra. Occasionally both Johnny and Rick would be unable to show up and Sandra would leave her a cryptic but understood message. Mary Ann enjoyed both men for slightly different reasons. Johnny had a cock that was a tad bigger and more fun to handle and suck, whereas Rick definitely had a larger volume of man cream which Mary Ann enjoyed filling her mouth or covering her face. However, because Johnny was Sandra's son, Marry Ann couldn't help having a bit more preference for him.

On a few occasions when Rick couldn't be there, Marry Ann would, with significant difficulty and gratitude for her regular yoga class, maneuver in the booth, bend over, and present her cunt for Johnny to fuck through the glory hole. It wasn't easy, and it wasn't that good for Mary Ann, but Johnny seemed appreciative. The deal was that Johnny was not to cum inside her but tell her when he was about ready to erupt so that she could turn back around to take him in her mouth or on her face. After all, this was indeed the reason she started coming out to the sex shop in the first place. She was not at a loss for ordinary fucking from Frank, and it was fine for what he thought was great. Unfortunately, he was never willing to give her much more. On a few occasions, at Johnny's request, Mary Ann would present her pussy to the glory hole for the guys to lick. Again, not all that great in the confines of the booth, but it provided some nice variety. More than once she even considered suggesting that they give up the booths and go to some motel out on the highway for a genuine threesome. However, she was apprehensive that it might develop more into a real affair and carry the risk of emotional connection leading to the possessiveness and obsessiveness she had endured with Jim. Besides, she thought, if Johnny or Rick wanted to go to a motel with her, they would have suggested it themselves. Chances were that they preferred the anonymity and casual nature of the booths as well. Perhaps to them, it somehow didn't really feel like cheating.

Mary Ann's reverie of the past year was interrupted by the crunching of the gravel under the car's wheels that brought her back to the present. She had been driving on autopilot for the past half hour while her mind replayed the history of her adventures for the past year. As usual she pulled the car around to the side and went to the front door. The two women greeted each other cordially as Mary Ann collected the key to booth four. She unlocked the booth, entered, and latched the door. She stripped naked which had now become her usual procedure ever since she had let Johnny fuck her and lick her through the glory hole. She took a small terry towel from her bag and spread it onto the floor to protect her knees. Then she retrieved a new vibrator that she had bought a few weeks ago from Sandra. She was sitting on the bench using it on her clit and in her pussy hole. She had become extremely wet and slippery in anticipation of what she had planned next. Soon she heard the door for booth three open, close, and latch.

It was only moments until Johnny's erection appeared through the hole.

"I want you guys to fuck me first," she whispered.

She bent over and backed up toward the partition from which Johnny's cock was protruding. She reached back and helped guide it into her wet fuck tunnel. Johnny immediately began thrusting as Mary Ann worked the vibrator on her clit. When she sensed him speeding up like he was near orgasm, she pulled away and whispered, "Let Rick have a turn."

In seconds, Rick's hard dick was protruding through the glory hole, but not quite as far as Johnny's. It would still be possible she thought to herself as she again backed up toward the partition and guided him into her.

"Don't cum in me," she warned as he started to thrust.

She continued to work her clit with the vibrator until she reached a quivering orgasm. She stifled her moans as much as much as possible because she didn't want to trigger Rick's ejaculation. Nevertheless, she was pretty sure he could feel the throbbing in her cunt and decided it would be best to turn, get on her knees in time to finish him the way she wanted. She loved tasting herself on his hard hot flesh as she used her mouth to match the rhythm of his thrusting she had felt moments before. His copious cock lava erupted and filled her mouth with spurt after spurt. She let it collect before swallowing it all. He withdrew and Johnny maneuvered into place on the other side of the partition. She immediately took his cock into her mouth and used her hand and mouth to bring him to a moaning growling orgasm. She closed her eyes and took all of him to swallow.

Mary Ann continued working the vibrator into her cunt as the men zipped up.

"Next Tuesday?" a voice said from booth three.

"Absolutely," Mary Ann replied through gritted teeth as another orgasm rippled through her loins.

After hearing the door open and close to booth three and the footsteps disappear from the back room, Mary Ann got dressed, checked herself in her little mirror, and left. As she dropped off the key with Sandra, the two women smiled a knowing smile and wished each other well. While driving home, Mary Ann's thoughts again harkened back to the past year as she thought of how what had started as a frightening experience, had turned into a regular pleasurable event for her, Johnny, and Rick. As far as she was concerned, it could go on as long as the two men were happy with the arrangement. She never gave any thought to the regular twice-a-week sessions ending. Unfortunately, Mary Ann's bubble was about to burst.

The next night as Mary Ann and Frank watched the late news, her secret pleasure suddenly took an unexpected turn. The news anchor announced, "Breaking News. We've just gotten word of a two-alarm fire raging in a location east of the city on US 40. Apparently, a business is blazing and there is concern that it might spread to nearby apartments and businesses. We take you to our reporter on the ground and our Seeing Eye helicopter above the scene."

"Thanks Gary," the woman holding a microphone said. "We're here at the site of what can only be described as a sex toy shop off the highway. At this point, the fire is not yet under control. Firefighters are concerned that winds could spread the flame to a nearby wooded area bordering an apartment complex and an office park. We're here with Ms. Sandra Preznisky the owner of the business."

Mary Ann couldn't believe her eyes as she saw the arial shot of the shop burning fiercely. The camera shot shifted back to the reporter and Sandra.

"I don't understand how this could happen." Sandra said with a stricken look on her face. "This was my home. I live upstairs, and just got out after I smelled smoke. But the time I got out; the whole place was burning like crazy. I don't know how this could happen. This is my home. I live upstairs. This is how I support myself."

"What will you do now?" the reporter asked.

"I don't know. I could move in with my son for a while, but it would probably be better if I stayed with my sister in the city."

Frank sniggered. "Yeah, you support yourself by selling porn and sex crap to perverts. You probably run a whore house in the back too. That's the place we pass on the way to the beach. Good riddance."

Mary Ann got livid and shouted. "What the fuck do you know? This poor woman is losing her livelihood and her home, and all you think about is other people being perverts because they like to spice up their sex lives with some videos, sex toys, and other stuff that give them a little erotic fun. I don't think you even know the meaning of erotic. If it were up to you, nobody would do anything but ordinary missionary fucking with the lights out. We've had this tension for years Frank. I've tried to talk to you, and reason with you, and open your mind to a little erotic fun, and you act like I'm one of the perverts you rail about. I've tried to tell you for years some of what I would like in our sex life, but you ignore me. You act as though I'm weird or something. As much as you find it hard to understand, other people have different likes and desires and yes maybe kinks you can't accept. You look down your nose like you're somehow superior. Learn a little Frank. Open your eyes to what other people like and what gives them pleasure and satisfaction and stop just looking at the world through your own window."

Marry Ann threw on her jeans and a sweatshirt, grabbed her car keys, and ran out of the house while Frank stood dumbfounded. She drove up the highway, but by the time she got there, the reporters were gone. Sandra was gone. All that was there were two police cars and a fire truck dousing a pile of smoldering embers, charred wood, and half of a concrete block wall still standing. The parking lot was blocked off and all she could do was drive by and gawk. She turned for home and cried the whole way wondering what would happen to Sandra.

When she walked into her house, she fully expected a fight with Frank, but he was surprisingly sensitive to the matter. She did not tell him that she had driven out to the site of the fire. She let him believe that she just drove around for an hour or so to cool off. They started talking about both of their comments that had been made before Mary Ann drove off angry. To her surprise, Frank was more understanding and willing to listen than he had been for years. Maybe he was afraid she'd really leave him.

Over the next several weeks, Mary Ann thought about Sandra. The real surprise came about a month later when a follow up story revealed that the fire had been arson and that Johnny's wife had been arrested. Mary Ann wondered if perhaps the wife had learned of her little arrangement with Johnny and Rick. Perhaps she burned the place down to get even with Johnny. Perhaps she had just had enough of the way Sandra made her living. There was no way of knowing. The evidence was quite strong against Johnny's wife, and it looked like she would be going to jail. That could also trigger a divorce between Johnny and his wife. Any thoughts that Mary Ann may have entertained about looking up Johnny and perhaps continuing their regular fun in a motel seemed very risky. She felt that as a divorced man, he might really become attached to her, and there would be problems like the affair with Jim all over again.

Besides, over the past month, Frank had become much more sensitive and attentive to Mary Ann's sexual preferences and needs. He learned not just to accept her love of oral sex but to embrace it as well. They watched videos together and started some roleplay games to spice things up including discussions of glory holes and anonymous sex like things in some of the videos they watched. Some of their roleplay included simulated threesomes which Mary Ann hoped Frank would eventually agree to for real. They got some handcuffs and leather to add a bit of additional kink. In fact, Frank, bless hie heart, was fabricating a simulated video/glory hole booth for the basement. It was made of plywood panels that were hinged so that the whole thing could be collapsed and stored in the back of the basement away from prying eyes if there were going to be guests or family gatherings. It would be a bit difficult to explain the plywood booth to other folks. The booth was nearly complete except for some painting. They planned to give it the inaugural run this weekend. Both were looking forward to playing out Mary Ann's "glory hole fantasy" as Frank called it. Of course, Mary Ann thought smiling to herself, there would never ever be any reason to let Frank find out that her glory hole "fantasy" was way, way, way more than just imaginary roleplay.