All Comments on 'Road to Redemption Pt. 02'

by SirAuthor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

5 stars - I like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it, good story.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

GREAT is all I have to say

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius12 months ago

I hope that every young man reading this will take to heart the message that the honest course of action -- totally honest -- is always best and that confession is good for the soul.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love it! The people are real, flawed but interesting, and it's a sexy story. I like interracial, as a real relationship; I'm in an interracial relationship and it's more fun and more challenging, all at the same time. I do hate the recent trend of interracial cuck I'll call it. Disgusting and perverted. Real people should love real people, regardless of color.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story, thank you!

5*, despite a horribly annoying punctuation problem. Do please remember that "it's" always and only means "it is". It's called an "elision". There is no way of using an apostrophe to form a possessive from "it". So you should simply use "its", as in "My cock was making its presence felt".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAuthor@SirAuthor
572 Followers
I've had three different careers and many different jobs. I've been to over 30 countries and 49 of the 50 states, plus 3 U.S. territories. I know several languages and speak two. I've been married twice, once unsuccessfully, and once successfully - and currently. I love an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories