Road to Redemption Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I was kind of worried about how much younger than me you might be. I'm 41, Nick."

I was gob smacked. "I don't know what to say, except, I think it's pretty hot that I'm dating an older woman."

She laughed, leaned forward and slapped my knee, "I'm not that much older!"

I leaned forward, grabbed her and pulled her into my lap, then kissed her fiercely. She returned the kiss with equal passion and snaked her hand down to my partial erection, outlining it through my jeans with her long, delicate fingers.

She broke the kiss and gazed into my eyes with a smoldering look, "I think we need to table this discussion, and go to that bed you've never shared with anyone...You haven't, have you?"

"It's a virgin, but I'm not," I joked.

"Mmm, well, no virgins here, but maybe this will be a first time for both of us."

"How's that?" I questioned.

"I'm hoping this is the first time of many times to come, and that is the first time either of us have made love to someone we can consider our soulmate. I can tell you it will be for me, but I have to ask about you and Andrea."

"Andrea and I never made love. And as strongly as I felt about Andrea, I never felt about her like I feel about you."

"Take me to bed, Nicholas. Make love to me."

I stood, picking her up as I did. She felt light as a feather. When I got to the door, she pushed it open and we headed to the bedroom. I set her down next to the bed and she immediately engaged me in a soulful kiss. Separating, she began undressing me, slowly unbuttoning my shirt, then pulling my t-shirt over my head. She unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and slowly unzipped my jeans, and dropping to her knees, pulled my pants down. She helped me step out of them, then grasped my boxers, smiled up at me and pulled them down. My semi-erect cock sprung out and she grabbed it, slowly ran her hand the length of it.

"Nicholas, again you don't disappoint."

I would have blushed, but I was already flushed with excitement. She slowly slipped the head between her lips then sucked my cock in to her warm, deep mouth, taking in over half of it. I quickly started to harden to a full erection.

"I can't wait. I want you on the bed," I informed her.

As she removed my cock from her mouth, she countered, "I didn't want to rush our first time."

"I don't either, but I can't wait to taste you," I replied in a husky voice.

"Oh, in that case..." She stood and held her arms up, inviting me to remove her negligee.

I slipped it off, then stood for a moment taking in her beautiful torso, her lovely breasts, firm and perfectly shaped. Her dark, smooth aureoles sported long, very suckable-looking nipples, and I couldn't resist. I took hold of the sides of her chest and bent down, taking first one nipple, then the other into my mouth and gently sucking and nibbling, enjoying the feel of them. She wrapped her hands behind my head and pressed my face firmly into her breast as I sucked. As lovely as that was, I was anxious to move lower, which I did, slowly kissing my way down till I reached her navel. It was vertical and long, which I love, and I buried my tongue in it for a moment as I squatted down.

I gently grasped her panties and slowly pulled them down, revealing her vulva. As I pulled them over her hips, I leaned in and took in the scent of her. My cock lurched in response. Her vulva was covered in a neatly groomed triangle of dense, curly dark hair.

"I want you on the bed. Prop yourself up so you can watch."

She smiled and complied, turning and crawling on the bed, her muscular, curvy ass and long, shapely legs flexing as she crawled to the center and fluffed two pillows, before lying back. The sight of her was reward enough if I died in the next few seconds, but I really hoped I didn't.

"Nick, in 13 years of marriage, Tom never once did this for me."

"His loss," I mused as I crawled in position between her spread legs. "Grab another pillow and I'll put it under your hips," I added.

She handed me a pillow and lifted her hips. As she did, I observed how her taut muscles rippled on her flat stomach. After positioning the pillow, I sprawled out between her legs and tucked my hands under her firm buttocks. Her labia were clean shaven, smooth and narrow, not beefy at all, delicate. Her inner labia were slender and delicate, with the slightest ripple to the folds of skin - in a word, gorgeous. I lifted slightly on her pelvis and pressed my whole mouth over her vagina, then using the tip of my tongue, I traced the length of her lips from her taint to just short of her clit, and back down again. I repeated this several times, doing an exploratory swipe of her pucker the last time.

"Oh, Nick, that's...naughty...and nice."

"Just like Santa's list," I quipped.

I continued licking and began poking my tongue into her sweet vagina as I went, encouraged by her cooing and her hands in my hair, gently pressing my face into her mound.

"Mmm, yes, oh, oh, sweet, so sweet..." she continued to murmur as I worked.

As she physically responded more and more, shuddering slightly and jinking her hips occasionally, I began to engage her clitoris, which was just barely showing beneath its hood. Instantly, she shuddered and jerked.

"Too soon?" I asked.

"No, just caught me by surprise, but felt good; just go slowly."

I continued my slow manipulation of her vagina and gradually got more aggressive with my tongue, probing deeper into her vaginal opening and her pucker, responding to her physical and verbal cues. As her excitement built, I started engaging her clit more, lightly sucking and tonguing it, while I slipped a finger, then two into her vagina, gently working them around.

"Oh, baby, you could make me cum that way...mmm, uh huh, ohhh, keep...faster...the clit, you can go...oh yes, like that..."

I began thrusting my fingers faster, and when she arched her hips up more, I removed my fingers and pressed one against her pucker and slipped my thumb in her vagina, while I used my other hand to help hold her up in place. I started licking and sucking her clit more vigorously as she started a litany of moans and exclamations in response to her gradually building climax. As she relaxed her anus, I slipped a finger in, then pushed my thumb in her vagina and started lightly but quickly jacking them in and out.

Her legs and hips started shaking, and she grabbed my hair, pulling hard as she approached her climax.

"Oh, Nick, Nick, yes, keep...ungh, keep going, don't stop, yes, yes, OH, OH, OH, going to cum, AH, AH, OH FUCK!" she yelped as her orgasm slammed into her.

I locked onto her clit and sucked firmly on it as I tapped it with my tongue, then as her climax receded, I released it and let her come down.

"Kiss me, kiss me," she urged.

I wiped my face in her dense bush, then crawled up her long torso and kissed her. She wrapped her legs around me attacked my mouth, kissing me fiercely.

She broke the kiss, "I love you, Nick, and I'm not just saying that because you just made me cum like crazy, but..." she laughed, "that was pretty damn nice."

"The pleasure was all mine; and I love you too. Have for a while, but was afraid to say it; afraid to believe it and have it come to nothing...I'm not afraid anymore."

"Thank you, Nick...Now, shut up and fuck me!"

"With pleasure."

I moved down into position, removed the pillow from under her hips and started to guide my cock into her vagina, but she took over.

"Let me. I want to feel your cock in my hands and feel it slip into me," she opined in a sultry, husky voice that sent chills through me. With both hands on my cock, she pressed the head against her vaginal opening and pushed until the head popped in, all the while with her head tilted forward, watching.

"Okay Nick, take me, fuck me," she growled, "Fuck me, baby. I want to feel your cock buried in me."

Her ribald banter surprised me, and inflamed me. I pushed forward, relishing the feel of her warm, wet, snug tunnel as I slipped in further and further. As our groins met, I felt my cockhead press against her cervix - perfect fit. I began slow stroking, coming to the edge of her vagina before pressing back in. She wrapped her long legs up around my back, her heals almost on my neck, tilting her pelvis and giving me a more direct path to begin thrusting harder. I started ratcheting my hips faster and faster as she urged me on with her hands cupping my ass cheeks. I got a smooth, brisk rhythm going, and she was nodding into my shoulder and moaning into my ear, encouraging me.

"Yes, yes, like that, just like that, mmm, mmm, yes, baby, you fill me so nice...I'm close, I'm close, faster, baby, faster."

I started thrusting harder and faster, smacking against her ass and the backs of her thighs in response to her urgings, and feeling my own climax building.

"Gonna cum, baby, gonna cum. Give it to me, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, oh...CUMMING, NNGHHH, FUCK...OH FUCK-CUMMMINGGG!" she screamed as her climax plowed through her.

I pounded her and felt my cock swell to it's fullest and the cum boiling up from my balls, then the semen blasted out in one of the strongest orgasms I've had. Her body shook beneath me in orgasmic release. She dropped her legs down to the small of my back and wrapped her arms around me, hugging her trembling body tight against me.

"Oh, Nick, baby, that was wonderful, so wonderful..." she murmured.

I almost didn't hear her from the loud sound of my breathing and the blood pounding in my ears. We stayed like that, our sweaty body glued to each other, till we calmed down. Gradually, Celia released me and dropped her legs to the bed. I let my softening cock slip from her still grasping vagina and rolled onto my side. She turned to me, smiling and tenderly kissed me.

I mumbled, "I'm thirsty. That was hard work."

"But I hope it wasn't a chore," she chided.

"Never."

Went spent the next several hours making love, resting, recovering (for me), cuddling, and making love again, until we were exhausted.

"We've made a mess of your bed," she laughed.

"I have a washer...I'm hungry," I stated, flatly.

"Breakfast sounds great. What time is it?" she asked, in response.

"Um, almost four. But it's eight o'clock somewhere."

"Pancakes. I want pancakes," she remarked.

"Pancakes it is."

Our first time was more than memorable, but it was just the beginning, the beginning of a future I had given up on. Celia and I are engaged, and I have started working on plans for Lou and Gabriella's vacation home with the promise of going out on my own again, in the future.

So, in spite of my past, my failures and mistakes, I have arrived at a present that promises a future where I can redeem myself from that past.

I must add, that as idyllic as our relationship is, there are some things we've had to work out. In fact, when it came to my car, I had to put my foot down with Celia - the GTO is my car and I drive it...and sometimes, she let's me.

The End of

ROAD TO REDEMPTION