All Comments on 'Road to the Sun Ch. 01'

by IrreverentRev

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Surprise Suprise

Seeing as you have re-posted this story, are you going to add more chapters and finish it this time?

It had the makings of a good story and it was disappointing to see it not continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Identical twins and eye-color

Identical twins are effectively natural clones, they have identical DNA and identical mutations, as they come from the same egg, so they couldn't have such varied eye color - all they could manage, and it's pretty damned rare in identical twins, is dextrocardia, where each twin's internal organs are in mirror-image to the other - one has their heart on the left, one on the right, ditto for the other organs - sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
identical twins eye colors

Although the one poster is correct about mirrored twins and of the DNA. It is still possable for them. A genetic disorder called heterochromia. It is usually inherited. And with all the girls I would say that is most likely the case. The twins have the eye color and Claire with the hair color. I would hypothesize that James may also have something. With that being said great story and I gave you 5 stars. And now on to the other chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How

did you come out with 'maybe 119 lbs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I hope you plan to continue this story, since I had really enjoyed reading it, before the updates stopped.

billyjim55billyjim55over 8 years ago

I was hoping to see more of the long awaited continuation of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

"He had known the Cromwell's" Whoever edited this should know there is no apostrophe there.

"He was mad with himself" Should be "angry" unless you mean to imply he's insane. Why was he angry with himself?

Stocks take one minute to sell. You put in a sell order and it's done.

C cup size, B cup size. No.

" Staring right at his hard wood." That is not a sentence. Should have been a comma after "nightie."

""We have known for a while that we would most likely have to sell the house."

No one speaks in this formal way in casual conversation. It would be "We've known" etc.

The sister are all older than he, yet eighteen year old James (who freaks out over everything) is "the man of the house" handling everything? A bit archaic.

They arrived in Atlanta at noon and at 6:30 they're still there? That's some traffic jam.

I went on to Pt.2, but this story is so repetitious and filled with irrelevant, pointless stuff (detailed, endless laundry saga) that I gave up.

I suggest you try another editor - one with a better understanding of grammar and punctuation.

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlabout 7 years ago
Silly real-world stuff

Anyone who decides to drive a large UHaul (probably a fourteen-footer) that they're not used to driving THROUGH Atlanta at noon deserves what they get.

That's what I-285 ("The Perimeter") is for.

Also, just incidentally, at eighteen, renting a truck would be difficult - you have to present a credit card, and you would probably have to pay an underage surcharge of around $25 a day. (This pretty much applies to anyone under twenty-three...)

BTW - where are they coming from on their way to Montana? I assume either Florida, downstate Georgia or eastern Alabama, if Atlanta is on the way. (In fact, starting anywhere west ot Live Oak Florida you wouldn't go through Atlanta, it looks like.)

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Good stuff….

Well worth 5/5

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Oh, oh, oh!!!. A Most Excellent Start!! This is really hot...3 sisters want to take care of their brother, who is now the head of their household, he has become "their man"!

The hand job while driving was extraordinary...he had to pee, but ended up coming for Claire, instigating her masturbation session...quite extraordinary in the public, yet private, session!

So looking forward to the series...

Five**5**Stars...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrreverentRev@IrreverentRev
5/2/2022 Chapter 9 of Road to the Sun has been submitted. 10/04/2020 Well chapter 8 has been submitted! So however long it takes to be posted is when it will show up. lol ANyways, I hope you folks are doing well and staying safe. 08/14/2020 Wow, it's been a tough 2 years my ...