All Comments on 'Road to the Sun Ch. 03: Arrival'

by IrreverentRev

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

who lives in the cabin next door?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep going

the story is great keep it going ,read all three

sabra16023sabra16023over 9 years ago
Great story

Keep it going. Have read all three chapters. Waiting for chapter 4--?. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More twists to come?

Could it be that this was just the original cabin? Could the nearby cabin be the one they were meant to really occupy? Wouldn't it be interesting if they end up being more like "sister-wives" to "brother-husband" and then find out that they moved into the wrong cabin? Could be a nice twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

Loved reading your story. I almost quit reading when Melody had her dream. Glad that I didn't. Looking forward to the next chapter. Not sure where the story is going, but hope you don't kill off anyone. Guess I like your characters. My girlfriend and I, tried that masturbation scene in chapter 2. The one on the gravel road. She said to thank you for the idea. So, thanks. The story is getting hotter and thanks for more details. I enjoy the multiple view points. Keep up the good work and dont keep us hanging too long for the next chapter.

Rapier875Rapier875over 9 years ago
Sneaky!

When I started reading, only chapters 1 and 2 were listed. I commented on chtp 2 that you stopped too early. No sooner had I confirmed that comment, than I find you'd published chapter 3 yesterday. Any how, this is definitely getting better chapter by chapter. I'm still looking forward to more, I want to find out how James manages 3 sexy sisters out in the wild, lucky devil !

You are a good writer and story teller, keep it up !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's getting hot hot hot

Great story so far. Looking forward to the next chapter. Really liked how you explained the parents death. I am assuming that you will explain why they had to sell house in a similar fashion. Kinda let us know when they have an opportunity? Thats fine by me. Didn't find out a lot about Harry Potter right off the bat either. Looking for the revised edition of chapter 1. Hope it will come out soon. Not wanting this story to end after chapter 5 like you commented on chapter 2. Not sure how you will manage that. So, please just scrap that idea. Gave you 5 stars on all your chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"AWESOME"

SO, FAR THAT IS AN AWESOME STORY. I CAN'T WAIT TIL YOU ADD MORE.

JUST AND AWESOME STORY. THANK YOU FOR SHAREING* IT WITH US.

IrreverentRevIrreverentRevabout 9 years agoAuthor
sorry for the delay

I had been transferred. SO, I had to move. Winter is my busiest season, I got a double Wammy. Sorry for that, but it will be a month or more, b4 I have time to work on chapter 4.Sorry about that.

Chapter 1 has been revised partially. Not had time to finish working on that. hope to get it to you late Feb. 2015. Today is the Jan. 25, 2015.

Hope you are having a great winter season as well or summer. ( those down under :))

SO... no, I have not forgotten about the story.

CEB19CEB19about 9 years ago
how many chapter's

How many chapter's are you going to write for this series?

Great story by the way.

firewolf54firewolf54about 9 years ago
great

i so hope it not long for ch.4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please don't feel like you have to kill anyone to finish this.Were in no hurry for "it" to end.Great story! A few chapters a year should do us fine.lol

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
It'll be worth the wait.

If chapter 4 is as good as 1 - 3 were, it will be worth waiting for. I'm hoping it won't be much longer ....... !

CEB19CEB19about 9 years ago
When is the next chapters

Just want to know when the next set of chapters are coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
do the right thing

and delete the whole story and don't post anything until you rewrite these chapters PROPERLY and have the entire story written out in rough draft, then edit the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I really hate authors

That don't finish the story. I write and finish the WHOLE story the. Post the chapters. I won't go back and search for the story. It is just forgotten. As is the author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stop!!!!

You guy's should stop with the hate. Let's see you fuckers do better!!!

IrreverentRevIrreverentRevalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the long wait

Sorry for the wait but Rl comes first. :)

chapters 4 -6 have had to be rewritten several times just didn't like how they panned out.

It will be another month or so for chapter 4.

DYNO224DYNO224over 8 years ago
Pay no attention to the critics.

Your story is good don't pay any mind to a couple of dipp shits.Hope you will continue to write I know it is tough to come up with the time and energy.Lets face it it is not as if this were a bread winning endeavor.I say you have a gift please use it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why the constant name-checking?

We've established that James is the only male there, it's alright to identify him with only the personal pronoun (you know, he, him, his) instead of using his name endlessly, James, James, James, James, James; it's like you have a compulsive need to keep reminding us who he is, but we already know, because, as I said, he's the only brother, so lighten-up a little on the constant name-checking. You do it with Clare as well, Clare, Clare, Clare, Clare, she's named in every sentence she appears in, endlessly.

The personal pronouns exist precisely so a writer doesn't have to keep constantly using his character's names; he, him, his, she, her, hers, their, theirs are good enough and aid the flow of the narrative, I suggest you learn how to use them, it will make your work seem more considered instead of a stream of names repeated endlessly ad nauseam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Really like the story and can't wait for next chapter.

billyjim55billyjim55over 8 years ago

I was hoping to see more of the long awaited continuation of the story.

tamashi310tamashi310over 8 years ago
Seriously

Let the haters hate, that's their job. You've done really well, don't leave the rest of us out to dry. Hope to see a new entry soon. Ty for sharing!

IrreverentRevIrreverentRevover 8 years agoAuthor
Update on chapter 4

The long awaited chapter 4 is complete and off to the editor. I have been informed that it will be some time till he can finish the editing. ANd as you can see I have not given up the ghost. lol

HAve a happy holiday all

TestSubject001TestSubject001over 8 years ago
Not bad 5 *'s

Not bad, I little on the short side for my likes. But that's just me lol. Looking forward to chapter 4!

Rapier875Rapier875about 8 years ago
It's been over a month since Christmas, .....

....but there is still no sign of chapter 4.

Do you know what has happened to it ?

BaribrotherBaribrotheralmost 8 years ago
Great story

Really enjoy this story. It's been months. Where is the next chapter? Hope all is well on your end.

IrreverentRevIrreverentRevalmost 8 years agoAuthor
chAPTER 4 update

Well it has been a good deal longer than I had planed for chapter 4. However, it has been edited and sent to my editor for final review. So... with any luck hopefully we shall have chpt 4 posted this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed. :)

IrreverentRevIrreverentRevalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4 has been posted

Title said it all.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Well, they all have the hots for him. But they are not aware how each of them feel about James. And, they are competing with each other for his attentions. The twins are bisexual, but they appear not to understand that they are.

In the end they will end up in a polyamorous relationship with James and the sisters with each other. Poor James will have a harem whether he likes it or not.

Good reading, to see each relationship develop.

5/5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Be interesting to see where you take this - what will they do to survive? No electric or anything in the winter in Montana - NOT! LOL 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrreverentRev@IrreverentRev
414 Followers
5/2/2022 Chapter 9 of Road to the Sun has been submitted. 10/04/2020 Well chapter 8 has been submitted! So however long it takes to be posted is when it will show up. lol ANyways, I hope you folks are doing well and staying safe. 08/14/2020 Wow, it's been a tough 2 years my ...