All Comments on 'Road to the Sun Ch. 06'

by IrreverentRev

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story but please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter. Five stars again, I'd give more if possible.

BigBillNBigBillNabout 7 years ago
This was by FAR the Best I've read yet! <3

All 6 Chapters were fantastic reading and man oh man did I ever have a Boner!!! Thanks!!!

P.S. Like the other said: "Don't take too long so we can get the next one!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More Please

Great story, excellent writing. Please keep this story line going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Okay, i didn't see that coming

Well, I didn't. That was really hot! Looking forward to seeing you post the next days events.

CEB19CEB19about 7 years ago
Great chapter!!!!

Another great chapter!!!!

Can't wait for more!!

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
There's just one problem with this story -

- the more you write and publish and more I read, the more I want to read the next chapter.

I appreciate it takes you time to write this, but PLEASE don't leave it too long before we see chapter 7 !

Every chapter so far has been well worth 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I made a huge mistake

It's the biggest mistake you could make on this site. To read some stories that is yet to have an ending and is likely won't for a very very long time. For this story, it's like one chapter every year! Not gonna make the same mistake again that's for sure.. Next time just gonna jump to the end chapters to see if it's got an ending.

IrreverentRevIrreverentRevover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 07

Has been sent off to be edited. It's a little bit under 8.5k words. So, I hope by this weekend I'll have it posted.

IrreverentRevIrreverentRevover 6 years agoAuthor
Road to the Sun Chapter 7

Been submitted!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

What will think, say and do???

She must realise the twins have been manipulative and conniving liars when it came to James and her.

I hope she tears the three of them new asses.

5/5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Enjoying the relationship dynamics. Of particular interest is Mariah and her sister, and their relationship to the family. You've never disclosed which parent was native American, but I can surmise the father. I'm guessing Mariah and sister are their cousins. We'll see! 5*

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Sssooo glad you repaired 'message' to 'massage'...that was funny, we knew what you meant due to context, but still...😱😂😂

This was very 🔥 HOT!! The twins double-teaming James...now Melody and Claire are going to work out their feelings that keep them from having a 'complete' family...they will physically and emotionally bond, and extend that bond to sharing James between the THREE of them...as the "HAREM WIVES" should do!!

Add in Mariah and Tess a, their 112 year-old grandmother...the similarities in the eye colors and different-colored eyes for both set of twins...the HAVE TO BE RELATED...SOMEHOW, SOME WAY!!

I am all a-flutter with anticipation of the outcome here; also, I would really like to see if 9 chapters are going to be sufficient for this tale!!

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠Five**5**Stars⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrreverentRev@IrreverentRev
5/2/2022 Chapter 9 of Road to the Sun has been submitted. 10/04/2020 Well chapter 8 has been submitted! So however long it takes to be posted is when it will show up. lol ANyways, I hope you folks are doing well and staying safe. 08/14/2020 Wow, it's been a tough 2 years my ...