All Comments on 'Road to the Sun Ch. 08'

by IrreverentRev

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
tjb50caltjb50calover 3 years ago

wtf? wolves....strange story plot.....

Grimm1267Grimm1267over 3 years ago
What a surprise!

I have to admit, I'd given up on ever seeing this story continue and was pleasantly surprised when I saw the new chapter posted. I hope to see additional chapters soon, especially since the plot seems to be suddenly taking a totally unexpected set of twists and turns. Thanks!

Bleep735Bleep735over 3 years ago

So glad to see you returning to this story. It gets sexier and more intriguing with every paragraph. Can’t wait to read more.

JCPortJCPortover 3 years ago
With every chapter you are leaving me in anticipation for more

First of all IrreverentRev, congratulations I really like your story, not only with the development of the relationships between the siblings, but with the mysterious background story.

Second, the suspense that you leave in the air, with the idea that two characters may die, is blowing my mind!

I am eagerly waiting for a new chapter and hope you will be able to publish it soon.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

A good chapter

The mystery deepens, who are the Cromwells are they related to Mariah, Tess and Rachel. Are they all related???

Will the Harem grow?

My guess is yes.

5/5

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Hmm, will this story continue. I think so, it is just a matter of waiting. The time gaps between chapters are huge. Will keep an eye out for the next chapter whenever it may appear.

Fingers crossed

IrreverentRevIrreverentRevover 2 years agoAuthor

chapter 9 is almost done! I know it's been a good long wait but not much longer now!

tumbleweed246tumbleweed246over 2 years ago

A very interesting story line with just the right amount of erotica, hoping you continue.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Please, have you managed to finish yet. So many of us are waiting on you. Please publish asap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wow realy like the story so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories, in or out of Literotica. I've read it 2 or 3 times, always hoping it will be continued. It is so well written. This is something that should be finished and made into a book.

PLEASE finish their stories.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

So many plot lines intertwined - looking forward to them coming together soon! 5*

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

This has easily turned into ONE of my favorite series, also!! Not just sex...the emotion and feelings the siblings have for each other is PALPABLE!! AND, James fucked Claire unconscious...that is a great feeling to have, the satisfaction of so deeply pleasing your partner she passes out (my wife knows the feeling! I have also, almost, a couple of times!)

Mariah, Tess, and now Rachel...all having feelings for James, and barely know him....HHHHMMMM!!!! Where can THIS be going? And the bad guys...need to be done away with...

On to Chapter 9 (last one)...I hope there is real closure and a sense of fulfillment when all is said and done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrreverentRev@IrreverentRev
5/2/2022 Chapter 9 of Road to the Sun has been submitted. 10/04/2020 Well chapter 8 has been submitted! So however long it takes to be posted is when it will show up. lol ANyways, I hope you folks are doing well and staying safe. 08/14/2020 Wow, it's been a tough 2 years my ...