Road to the Sun Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's getting a bit dark to cut hair, don't you think?" James asked as he looked around the room.

"It will be if you don't sit your ass down right now!" Melody declared.

He did as he was told but it felt weird sitting on the chair bare-ass naked in front of the three girls -- women, he supposed -- even if they were his sisters, maybe especially because they were his sisters.

"Hmm, maybe a nice reversed mohawk?" Melody teased.

James let loose a rather loud reverberating fart.

Cindy mirthfully replied: "Guess you scared the crap out of him!"

Laughter broke out in the cabin once again but Melody quickly told him to hold still or he'd lose an ear. It wasn't easy to hold still with Cindy and Claire still giggling but he did his best.

"Do you want a mullet or a rats-tail?"

"NO! Absolutely Not! Just a straight if you please!"

Melody tilted his head one way then another as she worked her way around his head. When she got to the front she sat on his lap. That was when he noticed she had worn her green contacts. He knew that she didn't need them to see and only wore them to feel comfortable around others or to fool them. He was sure it was the latter this time.

He also noticed that she squirmed every now and then would reach down and brush her thighs, entirely too close to his exposed privates for comfort. The first few times she did it he thought that she was aroused but looking at her face he could tell she was annoyed.

"James?"

"Yeah?"

"When's the last time you trimmed your thicket?"

"My what?"

"Your pubic hair!" Cindy chimed in.

"I've never trimmed it."

"Why? It's like a briar patch down there!"

"Never thought about it."

"Well, scoot to the edge of the chair and spread your legs."

"What?"

"You heard me! Now move!"

"Can't this wait till later?"

"How much later?"

"Like half past a monkey's ass and a quarter to his balls?"

"You either let me do it now or I'll shave it clean when you fall asleep!"

"Damn it! I don't want anything sharp around my junk!"

"You want me to pull the hair out with a pair of tweezers?"

James scrunched up his face and said, "No!"

"Then move!"

He reluctantly shuffled forward and spread his legs and then leaned back in the chair. He closed his eyes and tried to ignore the snipping sounds.

"Raise your leg."

"Which one?"

"Doesn't matter."

He lifted his right leg and felt someone grab it and raise it higher and further to his right. The left followed suit a bit later and he had to grab the seat edges to keep from falling off the chair. He could only imagine how ridiculous he looked, most likely resembling some mutated plucked turkey. He was just glad that nobody else would see him like that. He relaxed till he heard the click of a cell phone.

"Cindy! You best not let anyone ever see that pic!"

"Chill out! No one else will see it, I promise!"

"Riiight! I can just see it now! The next meme, 'The Proper Way to stuff a man!'."

"That or 'All you can eat Butt-fet'," Claire laughed.

James just shook his head and asked if they were done yet. When Melody told him they were done he quickly jumped up and started to shake off the hair clippings but was forced outside. Four sets of hands brushed him off and then each of his sisters smacked his ass as they finished.

On entering the cabin he was told that both the bath and dinner were ready and asked which one he would like first. He didn't get to choose as he was handed a bowl and spoon. He hadn't eaten all day and gladly dug in. Although he would've chosen a bath first if they'd let him.

At least the dinner was good, a lot better than he'd expected from the sight of the open cans.

**

Mariah sat on the wooden steps that led to the watch tower and read the text that had come from her sister Tess. She was overjoyed to find out that the women who were with James were his sisters and not love interests. However, she was dumbstruck that Sly Fox had given the task of finding out where James lived to a redhead. Why Grandma would have him find out where James lived was another puzzle. 'Why would she care about an outsider?' she thought.

She texted her sister back and told her that she didn't know where he lived either and agreed that they shouldn't tell the redhead, or anybody else for that matter, if they did find out. It was a bit confusing to find out that James and his sisters were not living in their house. And how the hell would anyone know where they were supposed to be in the first place? No matter how she thought about it she couldn't reason it out. Unless of course they rented from grandma.

Tess texted her back and said that there were no rentals and the only places that she could even guess where they were at was one of the campgrounds. That made more sense to Mariah. When she got the chance she would check out the ones around the national park.

Her ass was getting tired of sitting on the steps and she climbed them to the top of the tower. Looking out at the snow covered mountains she sighed and checked out the nearest camps. Not seeing any signs of smoke she turned her attention westwards towards the setting sun. Splendid hues of red and amber streaked the few clouds and mountain peaks making the view as good as anything on a great postcard. However, the only thing that she had on her mind was James.

She turned to the map that covered the display counter and planned out a route between the campgrounds in this sector of the park. It took all of ten minutes and then she headed back to the living quarters to fix something for her dinner.

***

Rachel left her room and headed for the lobby to talk with Tess and see if she could find out more about James and his sisters. Unfortunately Tess had left for the day. When she asked the guy that had taken over the shop, he told her that Tess only came in when called. Rachel was disappointed, to say the least, for more than one reason. When she asked the guy about Mr. White, he told her that he only showed up when Tess came in. He went on to say that if she ever saw Tess out-and-about that Mr. White would be close by. It all seemed a bit strange to Rachel, but most everything and everyone around these parts was at least a little strange.

She grabbed a four-pack of wine coolers and and some snacks and headed back to her room. She spent a few hours watching the weather channel and the news and then decided to hit the hay, where she would explore her fantasies and her new imaginary friends a bit more.

***

Things had moved so fast James' head was spinning! He looked down at Claire's glistening back, wet from the workout that he was putting her through. It was hard to believe that only a few minutes ago he was taking a bath while his sisters were washing him. Then the twins took turns washing his cock. That quickly turned into a dual blowjob. Claire then pulled him from the galvanized metal tub and he fell right on top of her. Before he could do anything she had his cock lined up and pulled his ass forward with her legs, embedding him deep inside her. After she had a quick release she flipped over and he found himself fucking her doggy style. That's when the twins jumped in. Now one of them was under Claire in a sixty-nine position, licking her clit and his cock whenever he pulled back. The other twin was under him licking at his balls.

He closed his eyes for a moment and tried his best to focus on the feeling of Claire's pussy wrapped around his cock. She was taller than the twins but he could still feel her cervix move each time he bottomed out. He could feel her passage tighten around him as he pulled back, as if it didn't want him to leave its embrace. He opened his eyes just in time to see Claire's head rise from between the splayed legs of a twin. He knew that whichever twin it was, was lapping at her pussy, because he no longer felt the tongue licking his cock as it buried itself deep within her. She let out a string of profanities as loud as her voice would allow and then moaned and whimpered as he pulled back. Her head dipped back down and he could only imagine that she was attacking the pussy attached to the mouth that was now licking his cock again.

He would have come instantly from the multitude of sensations but he was currently focusing on watching his cock slide out of Claire's pussy. It was streaked with a white sticky substance. Every time he pulled back there was more it. When he shoved in deeper, the white stuff would accumulate around her opening. That's when he noticed that he could see his cock's veins through her membrane that was wrapped around him. The white stuff also was leaving strands that connected them both together.

He held onto her hips with the thumbs of both hands planted firmly in her 'Dimples of Venus' and started to move even faster. He was completely mesmerized as the white stuff turned into a froth. He could only hear his own heart beating in his ears as the sounds of moans and curse words faded into the background. He reached forward and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled Claire up till her hands could no longer touch the woman below her. He could feel her body twitching with the force of her orgasm and then his vision went blank as he shot pulse after pulse of cum deep into his sister.

***

"James! James! Are you okay?" came Melody's worried voice.

He had passed out just like Claire had. Cindy was tending to Claire, trying to get her to wake up. Claire was out cold from the force of her response. Melody had never seen anything like that! It was as if James had been in a trance or something as he fucked her sister!

James had only been out for a minute or two. He asked for something cold to drink and Melody quickly got him some water. While he was downing that, Claire woke up. She too needed some water and the twins sat in silence while the others drank.

"What the fuck happened?!" Claire groggily asked.

"James fucked you senseless!" Cindy laughed.

"Oh my god! I don't know what happened, but I feel like I've been used and abused! In the nicest way, of course."

"What's the last thing you remember?" Cindy inquired while handing Claire a wet cloth.

"Fuck! Um... I think I remember having a gaggle of orgasms and telling James I couldn't take any more. After that I... I don't know."

Cindy smiled and said, "Melody tried to get James to stop then but he seemed out of it as well. She shoved a finger up his ass and a second later he came!" she laughed.

"Speaking of James," Melody asked, "Do you feel up to another round? With me this time?"

James groaned and stated, "Not really. My legs have a bad cramp. I need to let them rest a bit."

Melody smiled and then said, "Well in that case let me just clean you up a bit!" She knelt between his legs and then used her tongue to slowly lick his cock from its base to the crown. She could taste Claire's juices and his. She found a bit of the froth on his balls and sucked the whole sack into her mouth. She heard moaning from Claire and glanced that way to see what was going on. Cindy was cleaning Claire, it seemed, and Melody turned her focus back to James. She took his cock all the way into her mouth, as far as she was able, determined to do a good job of cleaning him up and getting him ready for another round, this time with her.

She looked up at his face when she felt him place his hands on the top of her head. With the light from the fireplace illuminating only half his face, it looked like his eyes were closed and he had a rather large smile. She continued to work his cock in and out of her mouth in a gentle motion and used her tongue to swish back and forth across the tip when his head reached her lips. She applied just enough vacuum to get him hard. When she got him hard enough, she straddled his waist and lowered herself down until she had all of him buried deep inside her.

She had planned to ride him upright but she decided instead to lay on top of him while she worked her hips and kissed him deeply. He responded by running his fingers through her hair and scraped his nails across her scalp. At the same time his other hand raked its nails gently up and down her spine. She responded by grinding her clit across his pubic bone. It took just a few seconds for him to match her motion, and when he did, she knew that she had never loved her brother more. They were in sync. Every motion was perfect as the two performed the cardinal act.

His hard muscled torso felt hot as her body molded itself around his. She pressed firmer to him, doing her best to become one body with his. Feeling her brother's cock gently easing deeper then shallower in her depths drove her passionate kiss to deepen. An orgasm overtook her without warning. It was a pleasant one to start with but the intensity grew quickly. While his arms pulled her tighter against him, his speed picked up. Her mind went into overload with the sensations it was trying to process. The kiss; his cock; his muscled body that pressed hard against hers; all of it put her over the edge. Another orgasm hit her, one that her body was no longer able to handle and her mind went blank as she felt the first hot spray of her brother's seed splashing against the entrance to her womb.

**

Cindy was far too aroused to continue lapping at Claire's sex. She worked her way up her sister's body, kissing and licking her, till she was face to face with Claire. This was the first time that she had really kissed her sister, and it quickly evolved to a deep seething passion-filled kiss. Taking a cue from her twin, she began to grind her clit against her sister's pubic bone and then let her own mound dip lower to grind against her oldest sibling.

Her sister wrapped her arms around her and pulled her tight to her. She felt her smaller breasts being pressed into her sibling's larger ones and they both moaned into the other's mouth. She got lost in the passion they shared and only awoke from her daze when she felt a wet hard cock slide deep into her pussy.

She briefly looked to her side and noticed Melody was limp, lying on her back. She wanted to look over her shoulder at her brother but Claire's arms held her tight. He tried to match their motion as he slid in and out of her, but that only lasted a minute or two. He started to pound into her like the first time they had fucked. That soon changed into the trance-like pounding that Claire had gotten from him earlier, and maybe Melody, too.

Feeling the head of his cock hit her cervix on every thrust hurt just a bit but it also drove her wild. Her sister was moaning even louder and she guessed that his balls were slapping into her clit the way they were hitting her own. Orgasms overtook both girls as he continued to pound away at her. Her breath left her and she screamed as one orgasm after another ran through her. Both sisters shook as one orgasm trigger the other and a never-ending round robin continued till Cindy's mind went black when she was pulled tight to his crotch and held firmly in place while he emptied his balls into her.

**

Outside the cabin the gentle wind that whistled through the trees was joined by a pack of wolves howling as the siblings inside fell prey to their carnal passions. The alpha female sniffed the air and circled the cabin. She stepped up onto the porch and sniffed at the base of the door.

To be continued...