All Comments on 'Road to the Sun Ch. 05: Tap, Tap, Tap'

by IrreverentRev

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cat Fight!

Although it has not happened yet, I can see it happening real soon. Love that you have added jealousy into the story and have a possible fight brewing, I have not as yet seen that happen in the incest/ taboo section. Love this series and really looking forward to the next chapter. Gave you 5*. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is a great chapter

And I don't understand why people are down scoring it. I think you folks should at least tell the author why you don't like it. I found it erotic and the development of the characters is coming along nicely. Please keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

"The next morning James was splitting wood, or at least trying to split wood. Between what he had witnessed last night between the twins and his oldest sister watching him like a vulture eyeing carrion for most of the day, it was a difficult job."

Why would something he saw make him unable to split wood? Did it weaken his muscles? And the "vulture eyeing carrion" imagery?Yeah, that's hot.

Cock, penis, pecker - you use all three in one short paragraph. Pick one and stick with it.

The first paragraph of this story is incredibly dull and boring. You need a different editor. This one missed a lot of mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's a good chapter!

I don't write stories, and I don't vote on the ones that I read. But the dude who posted a moment ago saying that the first part was boring, missed the point. Personally, I see it as pointing out that Melody had always stuck by James. I also think it may have an important part to play in future chapters.

As far as using cock, dick and prick is far better than using cock twenty times in a row.

I have read all your chapters several times. And it seems to me that you are trying to maintain a sense of reality. That being said, The only thing that I didn't like was the reference of 'Aunt Martha'. Talking about a woman's period turned me off a bit. But not enough that it ruined the story.

Like I said, it is a good chapter and erotic like one of the other poster's stated. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

This story is very interesting to tead. I do hope the next chapter gets all the girls and James together. I'll wait for as long as it takes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's a great story!

I think the problem is is that, we the readers have forgot what the first chapter said in the description: "A family tragedy leds siblings down a dark path." I might be wrong, but I think most of us missed that. I was a bit surprised to read about a death right off the bat and it might have been better if it was a bit later. I don't think Irreverevtrev would have included it in the story if it wasn't important. Maybe putting it up front and center was his way of letting us know that it is indeed important. I don't rate a story on just one part but as a whole. I still gave it 5*s. I really am interested in where this story going. Please keep them coming! .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story but I had to go back and read it all again to remind myself what happened. Please please don't be so long with the next chapter.

CEB19CEB19over 7 years ago
The farting tin bed

That had me cracking up!!!!!

CEB19CEB19over 7 years ago
Cindy and Claire.

I would like to see Cindy and Claire hook up with James!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Time to get them all together instead of this slow one at a time combo thing unless you are going to speed the different couplings up. Or longer chapters that accomplishes this. Claire and cindy need james too and everyone needs to confess their love for one another before you add the step sister that was alluded too.

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
A bit slow, this chapter.

I do hope chapter 6 won't be long ? Not a lot of progress with the story line here, but just a bit more background and understanding of their individual feelings.

Looking forward to knowing how all this moves forwards - and whether my suspicions about the underlying plot are correct.

But please keep up the good work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Somebody wanted to know why people are giving it a low score (it's not that bad to me), so I thought I would list the only issues I have with it

>James is kinda becoming a "completely oblivious to what happens around him" character

>the twins, god, could they be any more hypocrital? They basically want to have the cake and eat it, with how they want to have a serious relationship with each other and also fuck him, but can't stand the idea of seeing him with another woman (Claire in this case)

Really great story, waiting for the next chapter.

CEB19CEB19over 7 years ago
keep writing!!

Keep writing, your stories are great!!

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 7 years ago
Very Good Story

I think that this is a very good story so far, and I have a couple of observations that may address what some people are calling unbelievable aspects to the story.

First off, the tragedy of the grisly murder of the parents, so vividly recalled in this latest chapter (shotgun blast to the mother's face?), serves to remind the reader that this is indeed, a group of young siblings adrift on a sea of grief, clinging to each other.

Next, consider the dire financial straights which have forced them to live in this run-down cabin in the wilderness. Only one of them has found a job, and they are literally living hand to mouth. Claire gets off work and brings home one 7-11 burrito apiece and that's all they ate all day?

Now consider for a moment, the legally required disclaimer for all Literotica stories that everyone is well beyond the magic age of 18. No child porno here, no sir. But, that also makes it difficult, in some ways, to write believable scenarios with supposedly mature adult protagonists. Imagine the sibling ages as 16, 17 and 18 in place of the required ages of 18, 19 and 20. That could help explain some of the attitudes and reactions we have read so far.

I also agree with an earlier comment, that the author has plainly stated this is a story based on tragedy, leading to a dark ending. I eagerly await the next chapter in this story.

Well written, quite believable with the background provided and, in my opinion, not too slowly paced at all. Please, continue with this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep the story going.

This is e very fine story. I have enjoyed every bit and would love to read more. There is so much more to their lives that I want to learn. Please continue the story.

IrreverentRevIrreverentRevabout 7 years agoAuthor
Update chapter 06

The long awaited chapter 06 has been sent to the editor. Unlike the other chapters, 06 covers 24hrs. Depending on the edit, it is over 10k words and will most likely fulfill several of your requests.

Chapter 05 is what it is. Yes, it starts out on the dark side, but you can't have light without knowing the dark. Same can be said for happiness. You can't know it without knowing sadness.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
Love the story

Really looking forward to the next chapter. The pace of the story is just right and the emotional conflict that James and his sisters are going through because of their developing relationships is just perfectly described.

The conflict they feel with their attraction to each other is really believable.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Good story but

These are the most hypocritical sisters ever and poor James is getting less sex than the sisters who are fucking each other more than James.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

This girls are trouble, there is going to be a huge upset here soon from three hypocritical sisters.

James better watch out for himself.

4/5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Small detail - With all the women living in close proximity for a while, they would probably all experience "that time of the month" at the same time. 5*

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

These sisters....they are selfish, do not want to share their brother!!?? He is GOOD for all of them, and for the family unit...They should really come to their senses and work together to make this family tighter!!

Now, Melody and James are going into town...will you show us more about their connection to their new home...who will be the one to help, hhhmmm???

Five**5**Stars...'cause it is emotionally drawing me in...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrreverentRev@IrreverentRev
5/2/2022 Chapter 9 of Road to the Sun has been submitted. 10/04/2020 Well chapter 8 has been submitted! So however long it takes to be posted is when it will show up. lol ANyways, I hope you folks are doing well and staying safe. 08/14/2020 Wow, it's been a tough 2 years my ...