Road Trip 03: Revival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay?" I knew I was, but I also knew the feelings that might be bubbling up.

"I really am," she answered, nuzzling me. "I didn't know if I would be, but I am. You?"

"Same. I maybe didn't realize how much I needed that."

"We both did."

More silence for a while. She got up to pee, and then I did the same when she was done. I walked back in naked, and she was there in bed, now under the covers.

"We didn't really talk about it, but I want you to stay tonight." She laughed.

"Yeah, you don't have a choice. I'm not doing this commute twice in one day." I climbed in with her, and she rolled onto her side to face me. "Plus... I don't want to be done with you yet."

"I'm here for a few days, and having a local guide who puts out sounds good to me."

"I prefer a fling to a one night stand anyway."

Our second time, then, was slower. More deliberate. It began with exploration - without talking about it, we let our fingers roam, turning each other on, seeing what we liked. She liked it when I licked and sucked and blew on her nipples, and when I teased her pussy, tracing my fingers around her labia, never quite fully touching her. I liked it when she held the head of my cock loosely, two fingers on the tender underside, her thumb at the ridge separating the head from the shaft, rubbing lightly. That brought me to life fast.

We talked as we went, guiding each other. slower, faster, up, down, right there. I kissed and licked her body, from her lips down her neck, her collarbone, her chest. She let out a little hum as I kissed and sucked her nipples again, and kept me there for a moment, before I continued my journey. "Yes..." she whispered as she anticipated where I was headed. I gently massaged her labia and felt her growing wetness as I kissed her belly button, flicking it with my tongue.

"Be gentle with me now..." she said, and I could tell she was smiling, enjoying it already, letting her body relax under my ministrations. I kissed around her, playing my fingers and lips and tongue on the soft skin of her upper thighs as she spread her legs for me. I blew on her, and she gasped lightly. A kiss here, a kiss there. I hummed with my mouth pressed against her, a trick Sarah had taught me, and to my surprise I felt no guilt using it to make Zahra moan.

Then I flicked my tongue against her - up her labia, and finally over her clit, darting, making small electric contacts. She responded to each with a different ooh or ungh or yes. I started going faster, pressing my tongue harder, longer. I moved my hand up her body and slid a hand over her breast, brushing over her nipple as I finally pressed my tongue fully against her and began to move, back and forth, over her clit.

"Ohhhhh fuck Dan..." she sighed, and then began to move her legs in rhythm with me. "Ohh god that feels good..."

I was still moving gently, as ordered, but I started to move a little faster as she shifted and squirmed under me. I tried pinching her nipple lightly, and she responded with a happy noise, so I did it a little harder. My cock was fully hard again, and I pressed it into the bed as I fucked her with my mouth, feeling ready for more.

I felt her start to push her hips into my face, and responded in kind, grinding my tongue on her harder and moving a finger up into her while I went, palm up, and curled my finger against the roof of her pussy. The effect of that was electric. She reached down to me, a hand through my hair, pushing me into her even more and arching her back. Her legs tightened around my head. She moaned every time I moved, and they grew and grew in intensity until I felt her seize up and shake as an orgasm ripped through her. After the convulsions subsided, she sat up and pulled my face up to her own, kissing her own juices from my mouth and feeling them on my neatly trimmed beard and mustache.

"Your turn." she said, and flipped me over on my back. She slid down my body, letting her tits flow over me, pushing one over my cock as she went, gripping it with her hand after it had passed. She kissed some precum from the tip, and swirled her tongue around my head, gently pumping my shaft as she did. It vaguely occurred to me that the residual taste of the latex must have been on me, but she didn't seem to mind or react, sliding me into her mouth, not quite deep-throating me but enclosing me, sucking and moving her tongue around my member. Her hand held my balls and her fingertips stimulated me there, and moved under, massaging my taint as she licked and sucked me.

But it turned out that was just foreplay. After getting me going with her mouth, she sat up and moved over me, reaching to get another condom from the side table. I grabbed a squeeze of a hanging boob as she did.

"Have I told you you have incredible tits?" I said, as she pulled a condom packet off the rest, straddled me, and sat straight up. She let me take a long look at her body as she ripped it open, and then gripped me as she rolled it slowly over me.

"Not until now, but your opinion was pretty clear, I think." She started rubbing her pussy over my sheathed dick, sliding me lengthwise against her slit, rubbing her hand over the head as she did. My eyes rolled into the back of my head for a minute.

"If you like them so much, why don't you watch me while I fuck you?" And as my eyes locked onto hers, she slid down my pole, burying me. She started dancing on my dick, swiveling her hips, gyrating on me slowly, letting me feel every part of her everywhere. I gripped her hips as she moved, and she stretched her arms up and back below her head, pushing her breasts out at me while I started guiding her movements.

"You fit me so good, Zahra..."

"Mmm... you like my pussy, Dan? Does it make that big dick feel good?"

"So fucking good, you are so fucking good..." She sensed I was building, and slowed.

"Mmm, I want to make this last for you, no cumming yet." She placed her hands on my chest and went back to gentle undulations, keeping me at a heightened but steady state. I needed more after a few moments, though, and I pulled her down to me, bending my knees to give me leverage to thrust into her more deeply.

"I can't wait much longer..." And in a flash, I decided what I really needed. I pulled her off me and slid out, but kept her on her knees, swinging around behind her.

"Oh god yes, take me hard..." she was rubbing her own pussy as she knelt before me, and I pushed into her from behind, grabbing her hips and ass and pulling them to me as I impaled her. I started to slide faster, faster, harder, thumping her ass with my hips as my dick sank into her again and again, right down to the base. She looked back at me, her face contorted with pleasure. That just got me even closer, and I lost all control, slamming her, her face pushed down into the pillow, her fingers still working herself as I moved.

Then, for the third time today, I erupted. Somehow I still had a lot in me, and felt it all spurt into her, caught by the condom. I spasmed four or five times, and then kept pushing, knowing she was close. And just before it started to hurt to keep going, she came, yelling my name into the pillow as I steadied her hips, feeling her pulse on me. Soon I slid out, my cock drained of life, and I slumped down next to her as she slid down to the bed, lying on her stomach. She laughed as I caught my breath.

"Well, no one can say we aren't making up for time."

"No..." I breathed in hard, "they definitely... can't."

There was a little cleanup then, and some nighttime stuff. She had put a travel toothbrush in her bag "just in case", and she used my toothpaste. We brushed our teeth together, naked, and kissed again. We took turns with other bathroom functions, and before long we were back in bed - her topless wearing her panties from before, me naked. We held each other and talked about nothing for a while, but soon she was asleep in my arms, and I wasn't awake long after that.

Day 6 - Friday, September 29, 2019

She was awake and on her phone when I finally opened my eyes the next morning.

"Whatcha doing?" I mumbled, rolling over onto her, my head on her chest.

"Good morning... I was just letting Molly know I was still alive. I texted her last night when you were in the bathroom, but... she's a mother hen."

"You have good friends. I didn't tell you Will threatened to poison me if I hurt you."

"He did what!?" she laughed. "Well, then you better not. Unless I ask."

"Dunno, seems dangerous either way." I sat up and looked at my own phone. It was 7:30 - earlier than I figured we'd wake up, but the newness of it all mattered. I answered a few texts too, including one from my mom. There was also one from Katie, asking how Chicago was and whether I'd gotten laid yet. I decided to wait before answering that.

Next to me, Zahra pulled up the covers over her tits and activated her phone camera.

"Molly wants proof of life," she giggled. "want to be in my selfie, or no?"

"If I do, is Will going to poison me?"

"Not if we both smile."

We smiled, and she took the photo.

"Okay, turnabout is fair play - a friend of mine in Pittsburgh, Katie, was bugging me to get off the bench. Can I send her a similar shot?"

"Is this weird?"

"Yeah, but it was weird when you did it too."

"That is very true." She put her head on my shoulder, and I took the shot, then texted it. Katie's text had been at 2am, so my guess was she wouldn't see it for a while.

"Mmm, I could honestly go back to sleep." Zahra said, the covers falling away from her. I took stock of myself, and decided I couldn't - I was too wired. On top of that, it had been three days since I'd gone for a run, and I felt the need in my legs.

"You can if you want. I was thinking about going for a run."

"That's very ambitious of you. Is it okay if I'm still here when you get back?"

"It wouldn't be okay if you weren't." I kissed her, and meant it.

"Well then I will be. She smiled as I rose, and she checked me out as I went into my duffel for a pair of athletic shorts with a running lining and a t-shirt. She watched me get dressed.

"Want anything while I'm out?"

"I want your butt, but I'll wait." I shook it at her, slipped on socks and my running shoes, and was out.

I worked off the cobwebs with a short 3, 3.5 mile run down the lakshore and back up through Grant Park, then walked the two blocks back to the hotel. It was a much cooler morning that yesterday, with temps into the 40s and overcast; it was going to warm up some, but the clouds were here to stay and tomorrow was going to be rain-soaked.

I checked my phone as I walked back into the lobby, and found Katie's reply waiting for me, part of it in caps.

HOLY SHIT SHES HOT, call me asap and give me details

I wrote back that I was going to be otherwise occupied for a while, but I'd call when I can, and all she wrote back was the word "stud." I smiled as the elevator doors opened on floor 9, and I headed down to the room, feeling the sweat roll down the back of my neck.

When I came back in the room, Zahra was in the shower. I stripped off and joined her, but she was done, and I was gross, so she appreciated my nudity for a moment and then left me to it. I washed well. I could still feel some energy, though - the run had invigorated me instead of sapping me. I thought about the woman waiting for me out there and felt myself harden a bit under the water. The glass was fogged up so I couldn't tell what she was doing in there until I stepped out, naked.

She was too, her towel draped over a chair. She stood, fully nude, in front of the floor to ceiling window, looking out onto her city. I walked up behind her, and wrapped my arms around her, my mostly flaccid dick against her ass.

"This feels kind of amazing, doesn't it? Being naked in front of the city?"

"Pretty sure the windows are reflective from outside, especially in daylight." I answered, leaning down to kiss her neck.

"Hmm, good... wouldn't want to scandalize everyone." She melted back into me as I slid my fingers down between her legs. She actually cooed at me as I touched her, slowly at first. She tried to turn around but I kept her from doing it.

"I'm going to make you cum in front of the whole city."

"Oh jesus that's hot..." she said, and gave herself over to it.

I didn't mess around this morning, going straight for the clit and bringing her to orgasm steadily, holding her chest with my other arm as she reached her hand behind my head so she could turn and kiss me while I took care of her. My cock grew steadily as we went, and by the time her orgasm sent her bucking against me, I was rock hard.

As soon as she came down from it, she turned and sunk to her knees in front of me and the world, and slid my cock into her mouth. She was more insistent this morning than she'd been last night - no more condom taste, I imagined - and she was skilled, using her hands and tongue and lips to dance over all the spots she knew I liked now. She twisted her tongue around my head and tickled my balls and I was ready to explode within a couple minutes. I let her know, twice, before I let loose, but she kept me in her mouth and swallowed me, only a little bit escaping her mouth, which she then cleaned up with a finger and licked it off.

As we got dressed, I asked her what she wanted to show me today.

"I'd love to spend the day with you, Dan," she replied as she pulled up a pair of jeans. "I just want to make sure you really want me to. This was... amazing, and I wouldn't complain at all if you wanted to do it again tonight, but I'm not going to try to make this more than it is, so if you want to go your own way, tell me. I'll be bummed, but not hurt."

"I would tell you that, I promise," I said, as I pulled a hoodie over my head. "But I want to see your Chicago, and I want to see your body more. I know what this is too, and I want every drop of it I can get until it's time to go."

She came over to me, in jeans and a bra, sweater in hand, and kissed me again, then pulled it over her body.

"Well, then, let's get breakfast and talk about where we're going to go."

She took me out of the hotel for breakfast, an understandable desire to not have to explain to co-workers why she was dining with a guest at 9:30 in the morning.

"Ooh, okay," she said, after her first sip of coffee. "Let's go to Pilsen."

"Pilsen?" I asked. "Like the beer?"

"Old Czech neighborhood, now it's more Mexican. Amazing food, amazing street art. Maybe my favorite place in the city to walk around."

"That sounds really good, I'm in. Then... how would you feel about going to a baseball game?"

"Are they still playing?" she asked. I laughed.

"Yeah, today's actually the Cubs' last game of the year. It's mostly sold out, but... I can buy ridiculously expensive tickets on Stubhub, and I've never been to Wrigley."

"Me neither."

"What? You love Chicago and you've never been to Wrigley?" She shrugged.

"I... are you going to hate me if I tell you I find baseball boring?"

"I won't hate you. I'll just know you're hopelessly wrong."

"You know what, let's do it. It'll be cold though, won't it?"

"Supposed to warm up by then, high 50s."

"Will you buy me hot chocolate and let me curl up against you?"

"I will."

"Then I'm in."

With a plan in place, we ate and caffeinated, then she led me over to the El, which we took into Pilsen.

The neighborhood really was amazing - lots of music in the streets, and some incredible murals pretty much everywhere you turned. I had to tip my cap to her, she'd been dead on about this spot. We had lunch at a little taqueria, and it was amazing, better than anything I'd had in Philly.

I bought tickets to the game while we sat there - first base side so we'd be in the sun if it decided to peek out, and only a few rows back from the field. The park was pretty full despite the Cubs having been eliminated a week earlier, but the club had one of the best baseball cultures around, and the last game of the season was a holiday.

We lucked out with the sun, which shone on us for much of the game, making it a much more pleasant experience. I tried to hold off on being the "explain baseball" guy unless she asked, which she did occasionally, though she mostly looked around. She deemed the park beautiful - which it was - and the game "fine I guess." Which was also fair.

The game ended close to 5pm. As we spilled out onto the street, it was check-in time.

"So." I said.

"So." She said.

"I would really like three things tonight." She looked at me, waiting. "First: good food. Second: some live music, either blues or jazz. Third: you to come back to the hotel with me again for more great sex."

"I want to do all those things with you. Are you going to worry I'm getting attached if I do?"

"Are you getting too attached?"

"Honestly I like you a lot. This has been a pretty amazing," she looked at her phone, "22 hours. If you lived here, I would try to date you. But you don't, and you're not going to, and honestly I'm probably not ready for anything more than casual sex right now anyway."

"I can deal with all of that. I pretty much agree with all of that." We looked at each other for a minute. "So is that a yes?"

"It's a yes. But," she added, "I need to go by my place again, to let my roommate know I'm alive and swap out laundry."

"Let's do it - good restaurants in your neighborhood?"

"Plenty - it's a Friday night, though, so our options may be limited. Actually, what we should do is go to Kingston Mines - food and music. It's a staple. Not too far from my place."

We got an Uber from Wrigleyville to her apartment. She invited me up, but I told her I had to make a call so she should go ahead - I'd text her when I was done. She vanished, and I called Katie.

I'd gotten three texts from her today, all with the same basic plea for details, so I wasn't surprised when she picked up almost immediately.

"Where the hell have you been, young man?"

"Sorry, we had a busy day."

"WE had a busy day? You spent the day with her?"

"I'm outside her apartment now, we're about to go get dinner, listen to some music, and go back to the hotel."

"I don't even know what to say about this. 48 hours ago you wouldn't let us get a waitress's number for you, and now you're in a whirlwind romance in Chicago?"

"Not a romance, just a fling."

"Whatever you say, buddy. How's the sex?"

"Fucking amazing."

"How many times?"

"I guess that depends on what you're counting, but sex twice, other stuff once."

"Not bad. And back for more tonight, huh?"

"Seems that way."

"Good for you, Danny, seriously. You needed something like this."

"I'm realizing now how much I really, really did." A buzz on the phone turned out to be a text from Zahra. "Hey, I gotta go."

"Wait, you didn't even tell me her name!"

"Zahra."

"Okay, hot. You rock, I love you, go have more great sex."

"Love you too, later."

I checked the text.

roommate's not here, want to come up?

sure, buzz me in

second floor, first door.

I went up the steps as I sent it, and waited for the buzzer, which came fast. Up the stairs, the first door was slightly ajar, so I walked in and closed it behind me, then looked and my jaw dropped.

Zahra stood in her bedroom doorway in a tiny black negligee. Her hair was back up, letting me see that lovely neck in full, while the neckline plunged, giving me a full view of the valley between those beautiful breasts. They were clad in see-through lace, while the rest was opaque, but as short as possible without displaying it all. I couldn't quite tell if she was wearing anything under it, but I suspected she wasn't.

"I thought maybe you'd like to come fuck me in my bed, too."