Road Trip 03: Revival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wherever you like." I said, peeling off my shirt and chasing her inside.

In the comfort of her own room and apartment, she was even more playful than in the hotel. She ordered me to strip while she watched, and then she pushed me down to the bed, straddling me, the movement confirming that she was bare under the fabric. I tried to sit up to touch her but she told me to stop, so I lay back and put my hands behind my head to watch her.

She started to dance to unknown music, moving her hips over my hard cock, her naked pussy brushing me occasionally, and more and more as I got fully erect.

"Dan... I'm on the pill, and I've been tested. Have you?"

After Sarah's revelation I'd gone to a clinic just in case, and was clean. I nodded, knowing where we were going.

"Good... I want to feel you bare, and I want you to cum inside me." As she said it, she gripped my cock under her, and started sliding the head down her wet slit. "And I want to torture you. You're not allowed to touch me until I say. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am," I answered, and she sunk a little deeper on me.

"Do you like how I feel?" she said, staring into my eyes as she sunk down on my, so incredibly slowly that I felt every millimeter.

"You feel incredible..." it wasn't talk, her warm wetness enveloped me and clung to me and caressed me as she moved and it felt better than anything had in a long, long time.

"And what do you want me to do to you right now?"

"I want to grab you and flip you over and fuck you senseless."

"That's not what I asked you."

"I want you all the way... I want you to fuck me... I want to feel you grind your pussy on me..."

"What do you say?"

"Please fuck me..." and she sunk down further. I repeated it, and she sunk down further. I needed my hands on her, I needed to pull her down onto me and push against her, but at the same time surrendering all that control to her was sexy as hell. Sarah had never done anything like this, and it was blowing my mind how much it made me need more.

"What else do you want?" She said, as she started to move faster on my throbbing cock.

"I want you naked, I want to see you..." She gave me a look. "Please, let me see you."

She lifted the lingerie over herself and threw it to the floor and I looked over her skin, moving up and down gently as everything in my body screamed to touch her, but I didn't.

"Reach into the top drawer next to you." She said, now starting to move in circles around my dick. I did, and the attention helped keep me from exploding in her before I wanted to. "See my little purple vibe?" I strained my head at a tough angle, but saw it.

"I want you to use that on me while I fuck you slowly."

I pulled it out, and figured out how to switch it on. Sarah had a couple vibrators, but she'd never used them with me. Zahra was suddenly full of surprises.

She was also getting hotter and hotter, starting to reach a fever pitch. I didn't know how much longer I could hold out, so as soon as the vibe activated, I touched it to her clit.

The effect was instant. She didn't speed up on me, but she clenched more, and closed her eyes, looking at the ceiling and clutched her hands to her chest, squeezing herself. The slowness of her meant that my next orgasm was teed up, but was being triggered like a slow motion gunshots, all potential energy instead of kinetic. I could have just slammed up into her, fucked her, gone at her, but the agony was so wonderful and intense I just let it build, and build, and build.

Somewhere outside of me I heard her cum in squeals and yells, and felt it rumble through her. I felt as though my own as going to split me in two, and then I felt it build from deep in my body and erupt straight up into her, like it shot from my brain straight through my dick, and I lost all semblance of time and consciousness as it pumped and pumped and she slumped down to me and it spilled out of her a bit, there was so much.

We lay there for a moment, her eyes bright, her hands running through my chest hair as I gathered myself and tried to regain control of my limbs.

"I'm a little worried you're going to kill me." I said, once I had my breath back.

"Maybe..." she murmured into my neck, "but it'll be a really good death."

We both had to clean ourselves up from that, so it took several minutes for me to be dressed, and ten on top of that for her. I took the opportunity to look around, and realize she was a bit of a slob, which I found endearing - her room was nicely decorated, with what I assumed were family photos, photos of friends, one of a group of people that included everyone from trivia last night plus one dude with floppy brown hair and glasses that I assumed was Keith, her ex. He looked like a dweeb.

When she was fully ready, dressed in a nice sweater and tight jeans, we headed out the door. She grabbed a rain coat, a good idea given tomorrow's forecast, and a bag that held a fresh change.

We headed back to the El, which took us close to the place. It was, of course, crowded; no chance we were going to get a table anytime soon. But we put our names on the waitlist and hung out at the bar, listening to some classic Chicago electric blues - lots of classic covers (including a guy who played keyboard and sang and absolutely nailed one of my favorite Otis Spann songs) and lots of random other stuff. Zahra was into it too, leaning into me, dancing a little.

The mood between us had started to feel more connected, and I had to admit Katie was probably going to turn out to be right about a whirlwind romance instead of a fling. I wasn't sure that was a bad thing - we both knew it was ending, we both went in eyes open. And it was hard to escape when I liked her this much, which I'd really started to. She was hot and great in bed, but we'd just spent the day with each other and hadn't gotten the least bit tired of it. The sex helped, but it wasn't all of it, and that was fine too.

It was about 9:30 when we finally got a table, and we devoured our food - she convinced me to get a Chicago style dog, and it was worth it. We stayed another hour, drinking, digesting, and listening, then decided to head downtown again.

"Just checking in again here - I want you to come back with me, but I'd understand if you just want to go home." She smiled and pushed in close to me.

"And pass up another chance to lie naked in that incredibly comfortable bed? No chance. If you want to be rid of me, I'll give you my keys and you can stay at my place." She kissed me again, and I liked it again.

"No, I think I'll come with you, if it's all the same."

"Good. I was hoping you would."

It was a pretty quick ride back to the hotel, and we got back to the riverfront close to ten. We walked a ways past the hotel together, enjoying the night, but it was getting cold, as the front moved in. We got into the lobby just before the rain started.

Up in the room, she took off her coat and peeled off the sweater, now standing in just a bra.

"You know what I want to do... is try out that tub." She looked into the bathroom.

"Are you just using me for the facilities?"

"I'll let you watch."

"I'm in."

We both stripped as the water filled the tub. I thought about trying to get in there with her, but decided that between my 6'2" frame and her 5'7", we'd be too much for it lying down. Once it was full up, she slipped in and lay back, her head on the rim, her breasts floating to the top, nipples pointed at the ceiling. The water was clear enough for me to see her naked body, and the patch of trimmed hair between her legs, and it was clear enough for me to see her hand brush over herself as she soaked.

"Mmmmm this is really nice." She massaged herself a little more.

"Looks like you're really enjoying it." I sat on the edge of the tub, my cock now mostly erect.

"Same to you."

"Keep going. I want to watch you get yourself off."

"Ooh... I can do that. And what do I get to watch?"

"I might be inspired by you."

"Turn on the shower so I can watch you get all wet."

The shower was right next to the tub, sharing the same space, so I turned the handle and felt the hot water cascade down on to me. As it did, she picked a leg up out of the tub and set it on the back edge, giving me an even better view through the water as she slid her fingers all the way down while bringing her other hand up to her chest.

I started to stroke myself, looking at her, seeing her gorgeous eyes locked on my dick.

She went nice and slow, putting on a show for me. She traced her fingers delicately over her skin, tweaking her own nipples, running her hands over her own thighs. Her lips parted and her pupils dilated as she started to breathe a little heavier.

I pumped some liquid soap into my hands as I slid my hand up and down my length, moving as slowly as she was. I let my other hand wander too, over my chest, down my stomach, under my balls. I don't know if men ever feel sexy standing there naked and hard - I never had, though I'd been told I was - but I at least tried to act like I was, and she certainly responded that way.

"god damn that cock looks good... if I let you cum will you still be able to fuck me later? You've had a workout the last couple days."

"Tonight and again tomorrow if you want it."

"I want it... oh god I want it..." her eyes closed and she was moving her hands a little more rapidly now.

"Finish on your hands and knees." I said, thinking about how sexy she'd look, bare wet ass up, touching herself from underneath as she looked at me. Her eyes opened and she looked at me with pure lust before sitting up and turning over. Her hand slid under her belly and up between her legs, and she started going hard, watching my cock, now slick with soap as I sped my own hand up.

After a moment, she pulled herself upright on her knees, so close now. She closed her eyes as one hand fluttered over her clit and the other slid over her wet tits and chest and neck. I was getting closer, but I'd paced myself, and as the noises she was making started to grow louder, more insistent, I decided I wanted her now, not later.

She came hard again, her body shaking with it. As she did, I rinsed the soap from my cock.

"I want to fuck you in there now..." I said, amazed I had the stamina to even consider it after earlier.

"Yes... do it, I need to feel you again." I climbed into the tub as she turned away from me, bending down so I could slide in. Her pussy was so slick, with water and her own juices, and I put a hand on her shoulder to steady myself against her as she sunk down onto me.

She again felt exquisite, perfect, like heaven around my cock as she bobbed over me, guided by my hands on her shoulder and waist. I started to control her body, sliding her up and down my length.

"Holy shit Dan, fuck me, fuck fuck fuck" and she came again, an aftershock, and her pussy got even more slick as I started to pound away, feeling myself losing control. She sunk down to her hands and knees again as I started to ram her harder, both my hands at her hips now, water sloshing from the tub and down into the shower drain.

"Fill me up, I need every drop, you are so fucking good..."

This one tore through me, my sixth in two days. It didn't feel like much came out of me, and the sensation was ragged and intense, my body at its limit. I told myself I was working months out of my system, and so was she.

"I'm actually starting to feel a little sore from this." She said, almost reading my mind.

"Me too. But it's the best kind of sore I've had in a long time."

"Same." She was still on all fours, though my dick had fallen out of her, soft almost the instant the orgasm had ended.

We washed each other gently in the shower, then climbed into bed again. I think we both knew that tomorrow was it, but we held each other like there were more days to come. I didn't mind that, I thought as I drifted to sleep.

Day 7 - Saturday, September 30, 2019

I woke up first this time, on a rainy Saturday morning, and went to look out onto the soaked city as Zahra slept. I'd run in worse weather, I thought as I climbed back into bed, but I didn't feel like leaving the warm room, warm bed, and warm company yet.

I curled into her and she stirred a little, pulling my arm around her, pressing it to her nakedness like I was a blanket. I dozed again, off and on, until we both woke for good.

Dozing up against her had activated me, and I was at half staff or so, pressed up against her ass and the back of her legs. She opened her legs slightly so that my cock sprung in between her thighs, and then closed them around me, the warmth of her legs enveloping me.

"How can you possibly be hard again?" she asked, sleepily.

"Something to do with the company, I think." I replied into her hair. The pressure and warmth of her was turning my semi into a full, and she adjusted again so that I was now brushing up against her vulva.

"What's on your docket today?" She asked. I didn't have a great answer; this was my last full day here, and aside from an architecture boat ride (which didn't seem like it had a high probability of happening given the weather) I'd done everything I'd really wanted to do.

"Nothing, really. Maybe a museum or two? Unless you have a better suggestion."

She was quiet.

"I want to spend the morning here, with you, and with this," she squeezed her legs around me again. "But I think I might go home then." I felt a tiny bit of ache at that, but only a tiny bit. No surprises.

"It's been quite a couple of days."

"It's been an amazing couple of days, and that's why." She disengaged my cock and turned over to face me. "I'm a little worried that if we spend any more time together, with or without clothes on, I'll really fall for you, and then you'll leave and this," She moved close to my body again, "will feel more sad than I want it to."

"How do you want it to feel?"

"Like an amazing two days that gave me back my life? I think?"

"That's how I'm going to think of it too." She kissed me again. Her breath was terrible, but I assumed mine was too. Mornings.

She got up to use the bathroom, and must have had the same thought because she came back smelling minty. I went and did the same.

After another while lying there, touching, holding each other, we did something different than we'd done yet: we just had sex. Regular, missionary, medium pace, satisfying. We looked each other in the eyes for some of it, and closed them for others. We said each other's names under our breath, into each other's skin. We laughed a bit. We didn't try to blow each other's minds, we just lived in it, and it felt nice. It lasted a while; we were both exhausted, a little sore, though the sleep had rejuvenated us. We both knew it was the last one.

She came first, a quiet orgasm, a sigh and a moan and my name and her hands on my back and arms. I sped up then, grunted, and came into her, whatever I'd been able to replenish overnight. We slept again some after.

We were careful, after waking again and rising and showering and dressing, to make no promises. No promises to call or text or visit. No promises we'd ever contact each other again. We both knew we would, probably - one day in a few weeks I'd think about her in the bath, or at the ballgame, or dancing on my cock in her room, or brushing her leg against mine under the table. A little thing would trigger it. And I'd text her. Or the same would happen to her. But we weren't going to promise it, because we both wanted these two days encased in crystal, perfectly remembered and preserved, no contamination.

When it was finally time, we kissed again, and hugged, and stayed for a minute, but not too long. We said goodbye. I told her to have a safe trip back up to her place, she told me to enjoy the city today and the road trip to come. We smiled, and she left.

And I did enjoy my last day in Chicago. I went to the Field Museum, and the Chicago History museum. I had a good sandwich for dinner, and good Italian food for dinner. I listened to some jazz. On a more temperate, bright Sunday, after waking, I got my car from the valet, but parked it in a nearby garage temporarily, so I could enjoy an architecture boat ride, gliding along through the city I now also loved.

After, I climbed back into my 2011 Corolla. I entered "St. Louis, Missouri" into it, and as the directions popped up I thought about some music. As I scrolled, almost involuntarily, I selected Madonna - out of all I had, this one seemed fitting. I thought of her as I drove south. Not about anything I'd lost, but what I'd gained, and helped her gain. I wondered what else I'd collect, further down the road.