Road Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought over what she'd said for a few seconds, then stood up and positioned myself behind her. I thrust forwards, burying my cock in her slippery vagina, feeling her tunnel pulse around my rampant member. I began fucking her hard, full length thrusts and withdrawals, in and out quickly, then more slowly and deliberately as I leaned forwards and cupped her breasts in my hands. I changed my movements, thrusting with my hips only as I stretched her breasts and nipples downwards. She sighed and I felt her muscles contracting around my cock even more as she began to experience greater pleasure. I heard my ball sac slapping against her clit with each inward thrust, each slap producing a responsive tightening of her cunt muscles. I was rapidly approaching my release and, just as she had before, I focused on my pleasure, not hers. I increased my thrust rate, squeezing her tits and nipples harder, getting ready to squirt my potent cum deep inside her, wondering for an instant whether she was on birth control, was I making a baby? Too late, waves of pleasure flowed through my body as I thrust into her deeply and released my pent up cum against the end of her love tunnel.

Slowly I returned to reality, slowly my breathing slowed, I released my death grip on her breasts, and after a few more minutes I stood up and withdrew my sagging cock from her very sloppy love tunnel. I lay on the bed next to her. She turned her head and we kissed, during which she slowly toppled sideways until she was lying on the bed next to me. We embraced, not breaking our kiss, and remained like that for a long time, after which we rolled apart.

"How was that for you?" I asked.

"Sweetheart, that was your time, not mine, I was simply the receptacle for your juices. I had my time a little earlier, remember? It is not necessary for us both to cum every time, despite what the books may say." She chuckled, then hugged me again. "But thank you for your concern, and yes, it was wonderful for me too, thank you for asking."

"I'm pleased. Thinking on what you said, I realize that I've spent all my life trying to please others without any concern for whether I'm pleasing me. Maybe that's something I could change."

"Yes, darling, very few people know how to please themselves. When people do, they are often thought of as being selfish. Hey, if you can't please yourself, who will please you? Do you really have to find someone else to please you all the time? It's your life, so whether you enjoy it or not is your choice. So please yourself more often; only then will you value yourself enough to be able to accept the pleasure others offer you."

I thought about this for a while as we lay together, embracing, comfortable in each other's presence. My mind started working again. Obviously, this woman had come into my life for a reason and obviously I was learning a great deal about myself from her; she had challenged my attitudes and I could feel them changing under her influence. But the frightening thought that came to me was that even though we'd known each other less than a day, could I live without her again? In the midst of enjoying this wonderful, sexy partner, my dominant thought was to ask myself how I would survive if I lost her. I marvelled at how bizarre this seemed to be. Why couldn't I simply stay in the moment and enjoy what was, instead of wondering about the future?

"I'm hungry," she said, interrupting my thoughts. "And I need a shower. So do you."

She stood up, held out her hand to me, which I took, and we walked to the small bathroom. She adjusted the shower and stepped inside, pulling me in after her, then closed the door. Even with Sandy, we had never shared a shower. There was little space so we were basically in contact with one another the whole time. The feel of her slippery wet skin against mine was very sensuous and erotic and despite having pumped several loads of cum into her hungry pussy, my cock rose once again.

"He seems pleased to see me still," Celeste commented as she held my organ tenderly in her hands. "Would you like me to do something about your problem?"

I considered a handjob or blowjob, but decided that I wanted to cum deep within her again, but later. There really wasn't enough space in the cubicle to satisfactorily complete the mission for us both. I then quickly changed that thought; what if I thought of only me? There was definitely room for Celeste to bring me to orgasm, but is that what I really wanted? No, I decided, I would receive more pleasure from a longer session later. So would she, I realized, but my new brain told me that was beside the point.

"No, darling, not right now, but after we've eaten I'll be taking you back to bed."

We dried and dressed in our bike clothes again, those being all we had with us right now, and went downstairs for breakfast. We were the only diners there and chose our meals, waited while the grill was heated, meals cooked and served, and only then I realized how hungry I was. After eating, we returned to our room and quickly stripped one another again before I was once more buried balls-deep inside Celeste's welcoming pussy. This time she rode me like a bronco, leaning slightly forward to create the best sensations on her clit while also allowing me to use her tits as handles to push and pull her back and forth. Several times we approached our orgasms but each time Celeste slowed the process down, moving just enough to keep everything on the boil, but not enough to precipitate the inevitable explosion.

With Sandy sex had always been a goal; both cum as soon and as hard as possible. With Celeste it was a process; enjoy the build-up but hold off the ending as long as possible. She was teaching me to enjoy the process, and was obviously an expert teacher. We made love for over an hour that morning; we could have cum five minutes after we started, but we held off time and time again, each time getting just that little bit closer, each time finding it was just that little bit harder to hold off. If we hadn't cum so frequently during the past night it would not have been possible, but it was possible, and it was possibly the most enjoyable love-making session of my life. Eventually she grinned at me as we held off yet another near orgasm.

"Next one we'll do it, Ok?"

"Yes," I replied gratefully.

The build-up was again slow and deliberate, seeming to edge closer without making much progress until suddenly Celeste began thrusting her hips back and forth hard and fast. It pushed me to and over the edge at the same time as she let out an ear-shattering scream and went totally rigid, arched backwards as I held her breasts and squeezed her nipples hard, feeling my cum rise through my cock and then squirt jet after jet after jet into the end of her vagina.

It took many minutes before we regained our composure. Our breathing gradually slowed, our bodies gradually relaxed against each other. We kissed, cuddled, caressed and lay together, feeling my cock soften and plop out, followed by a stream of cum. Eventually Celeste stirred.

"We need to leave," she said, "They'll want to make the room up soon."

I realized that the dream was over. What would happen now? Would we ride off in different directions, never to see each other again? Would this last half day simply be a memory to help ease future lonely nights? Time would tell, I thought as I rolled out of bed after a last kiss. We dressed after wiping up excess fluids as best we could, had a final kiss, then walked downstairs, handing in the key at the desk. Outside our bikes were still where we'd parked them the previous evening, helmets still attached, saddlebags still locked. Maybe we'd been lucky; maybe it was an honest town; maybe the same something that had brought us together had been watching over our bikes. I didn't know; I didn't need to know. This was goodbye. An incredible sadness welled up inside of me. Was this really all there was? A one-night stand? Was the fairy story really going to end this way?

Celeste came to me and gave me a last, long kiss. We parted and we both donned our helmets and gloves, straddled our machines and hit the starter. We let the engines idle as we looked at one another through our visors.

"You go first," she said, "Please yourself where you go, I'll follow you."

I looked at her, eyebrows raised, seeking confirmation of what I'd just thought I'd heard through the visor and helmet and above the sound of the engines.

"You'll follow?" I asked seeking confirmation.

"Do you really think I'd let a catch like you get away?" she grinned, "Now ride, and remember to please yourself."

I opened the throttle and the bike accelerated away, heading west down the highway. I checked the mirrors and sure enough Celeste was right behind me. I grinned to myself, feeling the lightness of joy, love, companionship and freedom rising through my body as we rode off to explore the world together.

12