All Comments on 'Road Trip'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking brillant

Hot, sexy, please write more.

bucco40bucco40over 6 years ago
Interesting

It would be interesting to read a 2nd chapter. Once back home getting mom and dad involved.

FallenOne79FallenOne79over 6 years ago
Bland

The sex is written okay but I miss any form of buildup. Its just a few fucking scenes, nothing more and I miss a sort of line in them besides fuck fuck fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Best part was conservative mom aknowledging the fact she knew all along. Wish they would talk her into joining them, maybe a mom sandwich

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
should be in gay section

Zero for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incest is defined as 'people who are related to each other, fucking'

It's fine in this category. Shame about the homophobes, what a surprise to find them here. I love the way the brothers interact, their sense of humour, and their loving ability to take the piss out of each other while they satisfy each other. Loved the twist at the end... did not see that coming. Unlike the asshole below, who stars down because he's butthurt this wasn't about a hot sister bouncing on her loving brother's cock like the other forty million stories in this category, that's a five from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong category.

Gay, not incest. Ok....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not really my type of story, but not too bad.

Gay sex stories have never appealed to me. That said, I have no problem with it being in the incest category instead of the gay category. I think it would fit either category. I might suggest an author's comment at the beginning of the story stating that it contains exclusively male/male sex. Then those who don't want to read that type of story could go onward to a story that they liked.

I liked the story enough to read most of it. I skimmed a few of the sections describing the two brothers having sex. I liked that the mom knew what was going on the whole time. Kids often think that their parents don't know what is happening only to find out later that the secret wasn't as secret as they had thought. This has the potential to expand into further family adventures. Maybe mix in a cousin (female even) or get one of the brothers together with a grandparent or...

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 6 years ago
Not bad

You should turn it up a notch, by having their mom watch as they fuck and she masturbates with a dildo, and yes it's incest. These people are just stupid. No one made them read it.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50about 6 years ago
Excellent

Ignore those idiots, it's incest, they obviously can't read. I'd like to see it just a father/son romance incest having the son replace the mother, in the marriage bed. Just say too them, "Ok for those of you who are too weak minded to actually able to read, I-N-C-E-S-T"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved this

This was perfectly beautiful and fucking hot

Soshameless11Soshameless11over 4 years ago
Very enjoyable

A great twist on the sex-in-the-car story! Well done.

GreatlyDisapprovesGreatlyDisapprovesover 3 years ago
Nice

I appreciate the pre-established relationship, as well as the niche kinks involved, and their sibling banter as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
1881 Followers
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...