All Comments on 'Road Trip'

by incestfan187

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Looking forward to chapter 2

Sooooo good, hoping to hear more in chapter 2

pasrvcmanpasrvcmanabout 4 years ago

The premise is good and the action was ok but the dialog is stiff and unbelievable. Stories where siblings use bro and sis in every comment are horrible and totally unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Just one comment... Of course they are not identical twins - one is male and the other is female!

horny2doithorny2doitabout 4 years ago

A very good story with so many possibilities. Hopefully, Mia will want to suck her brother off and also have him cum on her tits and face now that their parents have come out into the open about their sexual desires. That Mia will go after Mason's cum every chance she gets especially when Mom and Dad are not home. Dad and Mom will then teach their kids on how to ramp up the sex and Daddy will bang his daughter w/ protection and Mom will bang her son with protection. So many possibilities. The dialogue betwwen Mia and Mason is good and they should explore more and start sleeping together, letting Mia lead. Cannot wait for more !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Okay

I like the premise and the characters are fine, but there are some things bothering me.

1. Smoking isn't sexy, so why devote extra dialogue to that?

2. The dialogue is a bit too stiff.

3. Why does almost every action only happen after someone else tells one to do it? Is no one filled with so much passion that he/she just follows his/her instincts? Why does the father have to tell the son to finger his sister's pussy? Why does the mother have to tell the daughter to suck her brother's dick?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pretty good

I liked the story, especially the buildup with Truth or Dare. I agree with one of the other posters regarding the dialogue, it seemed out of place. Aside from that, looking forward to the twins education.

IntheDeepWoodsIntheDeepWoodsalmost 4 years ago
2?

Waiting for part 2 still.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

the interplay between siblings when there was a chance they would get caught was hot ... risk aspect ... became totally boring when the 'rents joined in ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 star from me. However so many "bro" made me laugh after watching Hawkeye.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Love the story, but it ended when it was just getting interesting.5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seriously...eight shots of cum on each breast? Not even in your dreams! Maybe, and I can honestly say, maybe eight total. Though that is stretching it and no guy will shoot 16 volleys!

RegginufRegginufalmost 2 years ago

Another awesome story. Loved it and I truly hope this story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Delusional and pathetic...turn the computer off, pull up your pants and get a life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userincestfan187@incestfan187
New to the site. Have read loads of stories on here, all fantastic! Pleased to find some like minded people with same interests