Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dare"

"Mm, ok, gimme a second to think here." Mia tapped the table trying to think. "Got it. I dare you to take your top off and leave it off."

"What if Mom or Dad sees? What would I say to explain that?" Mason asked, frowning.

"Just say it's really hot in here. They've not looked back here once the whole journey. And we've got hours to go yet. it's only half two." Mia smirked.

"Ok, that's a fair point." Mason turned to look at the front, then lifted his top and put it on the table.

Mia looked him up and down, taking in every part of him. To her surprise Mason was toned and had a great physique. She absently bit her lip before saying, "When did you get so fit, bro? You look fantastic!"

Mason blushed. "Thank you. You're also too kind."

"Your turn, Bro."

"Truth or dare?"

Mia smiled. "Dare."

"I dare you to take your bra off completely, and leave it off." Mason smirked.

"Done, I'll just go to the bathroom and do it though," Mia said as she stood. She picked her cardigan up and she walked away. "Can I use the bathroom, Dad?" Mia shouted.

"Sure, honey. It can be used whilst we're moving," Glen shouted without looking back.

Mia went into the bathroom, leaving Mason sitting on his own, topless.

"All good there, Son?" Sophia shouted, turning her head before realizing she couldn't see.

"Yeah, all good here, Mom. How much farther?"

"About another six hours," Glen answered.

"Cool. You guys ok up there?" Mason asked.

"Thanks, honey. We're good," Sophia replied, smiling at Glen.

Mia opened the door and walked back to her seat wearing her long black cardigan fastened up.

"Whoa, sis, I didn't say you could put that back on." Mason laughed.

"I know, I just figured if Mom or Dad looked back and saw me in my see-through vest...you get me?"

"Ahhh, good point," Mason approved.

Mia leaned out to check the front. All clear, she thought. She slowly unbuttoned her cardigan and pulled it off, leaving it over the back of her chair, and sat back looking at Mason.

Mason stared at his sister. He could see her pale pink nipples poking out, visibly hard. "Fuck," he mouthed and cleared his throat, not taking eyes off her tits. "Wow, Mia, they are perfect. Are you as turned on as me?" he asked.

"That's a safe bet, bro. It's hot seeing you stare at me and being turned on by your sister," Mia replied as she reached her hands up and gently rubbed her nipples and briefly closed her eyes. "Ok, brother. My turn." Mia grinned.

"Dare," Mason quickly said.

"Keen, I like it. Ok, I dare you to take off your underwear and leave them off. You can of course use the bathroom."

"Sure thing. Be right back." Mason put his top back on and went to the bathroom. He pulled his pants off and his dick sprang up, rock hard. He then pulled his trousers back on and stuffed his underwear in his pocket and walked back out. He walked slowly past Mia, watching her stare at his dick. He had loose fitting combats on so his dick was pressed right out and didn't hide much.

Mia gasped as she watched him sit back down. "Fuck, brother. Your dick is so hard. Take your top back off, don't forget. Is your dick hard 'cos of me?" she asked.

"Fucking right, sis. I can't take my eyes off your tits. I've never been so turned on," Mason grinned.

"Well, brother. It's your turn again. Gimme another dare."

"I dare you to lift your top and show me your tits. But for at least ten seconds."

"Wow. Bold...you got it!" Mia slowly lifted her top to expose her bare tits to her brother.

Mason stared intently, savouring every second, noticing how firm and perfect they were. Her nipples were a pale pink and still rock hard. She lowered her top and leaned back, feeling incredibly horny.

Without waiting for Mason to speak, Mia quickly stood up, lifted the table, and folded it against the window so they had a better view of each other. "My turn. I dare you to unzip your pants and pull your dick out for me to see for ten seconds," she said with lust in her eyes.

Mason cleared his throat and checked the front again. He pulled his zip down and reached in with his right hand and pulled his rock hard dick out. It stood up with his tip glistening with precum. It stood a modest seven inches.

Mia stared, her eyes wide and mouth slightly open. She rubbed her nipples again with her fingers. After ten seconds Mason put it back in his pants and looked at Mia. "Bro, that is spectacular. Wow, and you have precum already. How turned on are you?"

"You have no idea, sis. So fucking horny it's unreal. And so hard, it's like a rock."

Mia continued to stare at her brother's huge bulge.

"My turn. Let's just do dares from now on, yeah?" Mason said.

"Absolutely, bro. What do you want me to do?" Mia asked.

"I dare you to stand up and lift your skirt to show me what you have on. I'm really hoping they're stockings and not pantyhose." Mason smirked.

Mia stood up and using her fingers pinched her skirt higher and higher until it was up to her waist.

Mason's mouth dropped open as he stared at his sister. She did have black hold-up stockings on with a black lace thong. Her legs were perfect, just like the rest of her. Mason coughed and, without taking his eyes off her, said, "Turn around, sis."

Mia smiled. Still holding her skirt up, she slowly turned so her brother could see her ass in a cute thong. She was proud of her ass, it was tight and small. She turned back around and dropped her skirt and sat down, biting her lip. "Be honest, bro. What you think?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Fucking perfect. I am stunned, sis. Your ass is perfect and I love your choice in lingerie. You really are perfect," Mason stammered.

Mia blushed. "Thank you. I love lingerie, it makes me feel so sexy."

"I can certainly confirm you're sexy," Mason said, staring back at her tits.

"Ok, my turn. I dare you to let me see your dick again."

Mason unzipped himself and pulled his dick out again. The precum dripped down his shaft as it stood there with Mia watching. Mia looked into Mason's eyes and whispered, "Can I touch it?"

"You sure, sis? It's more than ok with me."

Mia reached forward and with her finger she rubbed the tip and felt his dick twitch. She gasped and bit her lip. She slowly rubbed his precum and brought her finger to her lips and sucked her finger, looking into Mason's eyes. "Mmmmm. Fuck me, bro, your precum is so tasty," Mia whispered. She winked at her brother.

"Holy fuck, sis. That was so fucking hot!!" He gasped, putting his dick back. "Ok, sis. I dare you to lift your right foot up and have it on the seat, then lift your skirt and pull aside your thong, showing me your pussy." Mason grinned.

Mia did exactly that. She lifted her foot and then her skirt, looking down as she did so. She then used her left hand and pulled her thong aside and looked at Mason who stared at her pussy. Mason was stunned. Here he was, looking at his sister's pussy. It was glistening it was so wet and completely shaved, it looked so smooth and perfect to him.

He was now even harder than before. He reached down and unzipped his pants, reaching in and taking his dick out again. He rubbed the top so more precum came out, dripping down his shaft.

He stopped and reached forward, looking in Mia's eyes. "Can I?" he whispered.

"Of course, bro," she replied.

Mason reached forward and rubbed her wet slit with his finger, then he rubbed it onto the tip of his dick. They both moaned softly.

Mia was soaking wet. Her pussy was practically dripping. She let her thong slip back and then, whilst staring at her brother's dick, she pushed her finger into her pussy, pushing her thong in with it.

Watching this, Mason began to stroke his dick his precum now all over his dick. They were so horny now.

Suddenly their mum called from the front, "Smoke break in five minutes, guys."

Mia and Mason hurriedly got dressed. Mason pulled the table back into place as they pulled to a stop. Sophia and Glen stood and smiled at them. They all climbed down and smoked together. "How you kids doing back there all alone? Having fun yet?" Sophia laughed.

"Sure we are, Mom." Mia smirked at Mason.

"We can't see you guys from where we are, so what you been doing?" Glen asked.

Mia and Mason exchanged looks before Mia quickly replied, "Just talking about life, really. And brother sister bonding."

"Good. We're pleased to hear that. We thought you may be bored by now," Sophia smiled. She winked at Mia.

Mia was confused for a second by this look, but composed herself. "No, Mom, we're keeping each other entertained. Aren't we, bro?" Mia laughed, looking at Mason.

Mason laughed. "We sure are."

"Sounds good. It's nice that you two get along so well," Glen remarked. "Your mom and I had a lot of fun on the road trips we've had." Glen smirked.

Sophia playfully slapped him on the arm. "Glen, let's not scar our kids with those stories."

"Well that sounds interesting, Daddy." Mia smiled at Glen.

They all climbed back on board and set off on the road. Mia and Mason sat looking at each other, smiling. "What you think Dad meant there?" Mason asked.

"From the sound of it, I'd say they had a lot of sex in whatever vehicle they had," Mia laughed.

"Haha, I figured that's what they meant. Kinda hot, don't you think?" Mason asked.

"Yes, yes I do, bro. The thought of Dad fucking Mom in a motorhome too, out on the road. Maybe Mom sucked his dick whilst he drove. Ooh, maybe she rubbed her pussy in the passenger seat, letting him see," Mia said, biting her lip again.

"Mmm, fuck yes. That would be so fucking hot. I wonder if they'll fuck tonight with us sleeping next door. I'd love to hear that," Mason groaned. "Or see it."

Mia took her cardigan off again and lifted her vest off completely. She rubbed her tits, making her nipples hard again. Then she stood up, pulled her thong off, and sat down with her feet flat on the floor, but spread wide to show off her pussy to Mason. Mia looked at him and nodded.

Mason stared at his sister, looking from her tits to her pussy. He stood up, took off his top, and pulled his pants down. He sat back down as his dick sprang to life looking at his sister.

She looked him in the eye, and sucked her middle finger before reaching down and running her finger up her wet pussy and moaning softly. She then slipped her finger easily in her dripping wet slit.

Seeing this, Mason began to stroke his dick. He squeezed it so more precum came oozing out the tip.

Mia let out a moan seeing this and slipped a second finger into her pussy, closing her eyes and with her left hand squeezing her tits.

Mason felt like he'd gone to heaven, he couldn't believe this was happening. His sister was fingering her pussy right in front of him whilst he was stroking his rock hard dick. And she was loving it.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" Sophia demanded, hands on her hips, frowning down at the siblings.

Mia and Mason jumped out of their skins. Mia pulled her skirt over her lap and crossed her arm over her chest. Mason used his hands to cover himself. They both looked up at their mom.

"Glen, pull over when you can and come here," Sophia shouted.

"What's wrong, love?" Glen shouted back.

"You'll see." Sophia sat on the sofa on the opposite wall, looking at Mason and Mia.

Glen found a secluded spot off the highway, on a quiet back road. He parked and turned the engine off and went to see what was wrong. "What is it, love?" Glen frowned, looking at everyone.

"Well, our children were masturbating in front of each other. Practically naked the pair of them...it was pretty hot. I didn't want you to miss out. Perhaps we could show them a thing or two..." Sophia grinned at Glen.

Mia and Mason, suddenly very confused, looked at each other, frowning. "You what, Mom?" Mia gasped.

"Have either of you two lost your virginity yet?" Sophia asked.

"Well no, but aren't you mad or disgusted at us?" Mia asked.

"Sweetie, no. You weren't doing anything wrong. It's just that Mommy and Daddy don't want to miss out. We've known that both of you like incest porn for a long time and we really don't mind...in fact, we think it's hot. Don't we, babe?" Sophia turned to Glen, now sitting beside her.

"Oh yes, love. Very hot indeed. We didn't know anything about incest until we checked what you'd both been looking at. We knew something was going to happen with you two. That's why I got this vehicle and set up this vacation. We were hoping something like this would happen. Why do you think your mom hasn't ventured back here to check on you for hours on end?" Glen smiled as he rubbed Sophia's thigh.

Sophia had a black dress on. It came down midway to her thigh. Her legs were long and luscious. Sophia had her legs crossed and turned to kiss Glen as he stroked her thigh. They kissed passionately with Mia and Mason watching in disbelief.

The siblings looked at each other wide-eyed. Mason mouthed, "Fuck," to Mia.

She nodded and looked back at her parents. "Wow, guys. I can't believe this is happening," Mia gasped.

Sophia stopped kissing and turned to face her kids. "Your dad and I could show you kids some things, if you'd like..."

Mason quickly replied, "Fuck yeah, Mom."

"Absolutely, Mom," Mia agreed.

"Good. Don't be shy now, kids. Carry on as you were." Sophia smirked, turning back and kissing Glen passionately.

Mia reached up and started to rub her tits again, making her nipples hard. Mason followed her lead and began to rub his dick again, not taking long to get hard.

"That is an impressive cock, son. Stroke it for Mommy." Sophia moaned.

Sophia uncrossed her legs and spread them wide. Mason and Mia stared at their mom. They noticed she had black stockings and black underwear on. Glen continued stroking her thigh. When she spread her legs he rubbed her pussy. "Stand up, baby," Glen said.

Sophia stood up. Glen reached up her skirt and pulled her black underwear down. Sophia kicked them off and sat back down, spreading her legs and showing off her shaved pussy to Mia and Mason who were both staring intently at their mom's pussy. Glen ran his finger up and down her slit, then pushed his finger in. Sophia let out a moan, looking at Mia and Mason.

Sophia reached up and pulled her top off, exposing her black bra. She reached around, unhooked it, and slipped it off to expose her tits. She too had pale pink nipples, which she squeezed. "Stand up, Daddy," Sophia pouted at Glen.

Glen stood up as Mia lifted her skirt up, letting her parents see her soaking wet shaved pussy. Glen watched Mia as he stood, his dick very hard now seeing that his daughter's bald pussy was soaking wet.

"You're stunning, Mom. Your pussy looks so fucking good," Mason said.

Sophia turned to Glen and pulled his pants down. Glen's dick was in full view now and Mia focused on it, still rubbing her pussy. "Fuck, Daddy, that is one big dick. Similar to Mason's," Mia moaned.

"Thanks, baby, you want to see Mommy suck Daddy's dick?" Glen asked.

"Yes please, Daddy," Mia replied.

Sophia grasped Glen's dick and, looking at Mia, licked the tip of Glen's hard dick. She slowly lowered her mouth until she had his whole dick in her mouth. She then looked across to Mason who caught her eye as he watched, still slowly stroking his own dick.

Sophia stopped and stood up and kissed Glen again whilst stroking his cock. She then squatted down facing the kids. She spread her legs and rubbed her pussy and started sucking Glen's dick.

"That is so fucking hot, Mom," Mason gasped, staring as his mom rubbed her pussy.

"Fuck yeah. Is Mommy good at that, Daddy?" Mia asked.

"You bet she is, baby," Glen replied, watching Mia who now had two fingers in her pussy.

Sophia stopped sucking and looked at Mia. "How many more fingers can you get in your pussy, sweetie? Watch Mommy. When I'm this horny, I can get four in mine." Sophia moaned as she slipped four fingers in her soaking slit.

"Fuuuuckk, Mommy, that is fucking hot!" Mia gasped. Mia followed suit and slipped a third finger in, moaning as her pussy stretched. "I can't manage four, Mom," she groaned.

"You will sooner than you think, honey." Sophia winked as she started sucking Glen off.

Mason watched Mia with three fingers in her cunt and groaned. "Fuck, sis. Holy shit, this is incredible."

Glen laughed. "This is just the beginning, son. Don't worry, this isn't the last time we'll be doing this today."

Mason stopped stroking. Seeing this, Sophia asked, "Why are you stopping, baby?"

"I don't want to cum yet, Mom. I'm loving this too much," he replied, grinning.

Sophia laughed. She stood up and pushed Glen down on the sofa. "Who wants to watch Daddy fuck Mommy?" she asked.

"Fuck, yes please, Mommy," Mia moaned, still fucking her own pussy with three fingers.

"Damn right, Mom," Mason replied.

Sophia turned to face the kids as she looked down at Glen's dick and guided it into her pussy with her hand. She slowly sank down, taking his full eight inches. She looked over at Mia and Mason and grinned. "Reverse cowgirl, kids, just so you both have a good view of Mommy's pussy getting fucked."

Sophia started grinding and bouncing on Glen's dick as he moans and squeezes her tits.

Upon seeing this, Mason started stroking his dick again, watching his mom being fucked intently. After not even a minute he grunted, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum," he groaned.

"Mia sweetie, why don't you let your brother cum over your tits?" Sophia said.

"Mmm, good idea, Mom," Mia replied. Mia moved to her brother and knelt down facing her parents whilst still fingering her pussy. "Come on, bro — cum on your sister's tits."

Mason stood up and started stroking his dick at Mia's tits. He grunted as he shot a powerful stream of cum all over Mia's tits, spurting eight shots on each one, landing on her chest and starting to drip down.

"Mmmmm, fuck, bro. That is a lot of cum." Mia grinned at him. She wiped some up with her finger and sucked his cum off her finger while looking at him. "Tastes good too, bro," she moaned.

"Let Mommy taste, sweetie," Sophia said, standing up off Glen's dick. She knelt in front of Mia. Sophia then licked Mason's cum off her daughter's tits. "Fuck, yeah, son. That was some cum shot there. Tastes good too." She grinned and licked her lips.

Watching this, Mason actually started getting hard again and started to stroke his dick, watching his mom licking his cum from Mia's tits.

"Wow, bro, horny again already?" Mia laughed.

"Fucking right, sis. How can I not be?" he replied.

Glen, who was watching all this, was stroking his dick while watching Mia in particular.

"Come back here, Sophia," Glen said. "Come sit beside me."

Sophia sat beside Glen and spread her legs. She began fingering her pussy, slipping four fingers in as she watched her kids. "Mia honey?"

"Yes, Mommy?"

"Why don't you suck your brother's dick for Mommy and Daddy?" Sophia smirked.

"Can I, brother?" Mia looked up at Mason.

"Fucking right you can, sis." Mason grinned.

Mia sat on the floor and spread her legs, facing her parents so they had a good view of her pussy.

Mason knelt beside her and guided his dick to Mia's face.

She opened her mouth and licked the tip, tasting the monster load of cum he'd just shot all over her. She moaned and closed her lips around him, lowering her head to take him deeper.

Glen and Sophia looked at each other, smiled, then turned back to watch Mia suck her brother's dick. Mia went back to fingering her pussy, pushing three fingers in again.

"Why don't you finger your sister's pussy, son?" Glen said, still stroking his own dick.

"Ooh, good one, honey." Sophia smiled at Mason.

Mia moved her hand away as Mason rubbed up and down his sister's cunt, moaning when he felt how wet she was. He slipped two fingers deep in as Mia moaned, his dick still in her mouth.