Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mia honey?" Sophia started. Mia stopped sucking and looked at her mom."Can Mommy lick your pussy while Daddy watches?" Sophia asked, biting her lip.

"Wow, really, Mom? You lick pussy too? Yes please. Is that ok, Daddy?" Mia asked her dad, wide-eyed.

"Of course, honey," Glen replied. "Daddy would love to see that."

Mason pulled his fingers out and began to massage Mia's tits. He squeezed and pinched her nipples gently.

Sophia stood up and got on all fours in front of Mia, who spread her legs so her father could see her pussy. Sophia got closer to Mia's pussy and could smell her intoxicating scent. Sophia licked from the bottom of her pussy to the top, slowing down as she felt her daughter's clit.

"Fuuuckkk, Mommy. That feels so good." Mia moaned, shuddering.

Hearing Mia say this, Sophia licked faster and slipped a finger in whilst sucking her clit, feeling how wet she was.

Glen was loving what he was seeing — his wife was eating their daughter's pussy as his daughter sucked her brother's dick. "Fuck me, guys. This is so fucking hot. I never knew how sexy this was gonna be," Glen groaned as he stroked his dick, precum now oozing out. "Can I make a suggestion?" Glen asked.

"Of course, Daddy," Mia gasped.

"How about Mommy sucks Mason and Mia sucks Daddy?" Glen smiled at Mia.

"Mmmm, yes please, Daddy," Mia replied, looking back at her dad.

"Ooh, nice, honey. How about it, son? Can Mommy suck your dick?" Sophia asked, looking him in the eye and winking.

"Fuck yes, Mom."

Sophia moved in front of Mason.

"Same position as Mia was in, Mom. I want to finger your pussy," Mason said.

"Mm, fuck yeah, son. I like it," Sophia replied as she sat down, legs spread.

Mia moved to her dad. She looked him in the eye as she licked the precum off his dick. "Mmmm, your precum tastes good, Daddy," Mia groaned.

Sophia looked Mason in the eye as she lowered her mouth, taking in his whole dick, then all the way out as Mason rubbed her wet slit and pushed two fingers in. "Put four fingers in Mommy's pussy, baby," Sophia moaned.

Mason slipped four fingers in as his mom sucked his dick.

Mia kept looking in Glen's eyes as she sucked him. She started to rub her pussy as she did.

Glen began to groan. "Fuck, baby. Daddy's gonna cum." Glen stood up and pointed his dick at Mia's tits. He grunted as he shot several loads of cum all over her tits.

Mia giggled and looked down. She rubbed his cum all over, soaking her tits. She looked him in the eye as she licked her hand. "Mmmm, so fucking good, Daddy." She winked.

Glen sat back down, watching all that was going on. He started to get hard again.

Mia turned around to watch Mason and their mother. Mom was sucking Mason faster as Mason was fucking her pussy with all four fingers."Mom? Can I have a taste of your pussy?" Mia asked softly.

"Of course you can, sweetie, so long as it's ok with your brother." Sophia smiled and looked up to Mason.

"Sure you can, sis," Mason replied.

Mia went on all fours and spread her legs so Glen had a great view of her pussy. She then pushed her ass in the air and leaned forward to her mother's pussy and gave it a slow, long lick, feeling her wetness.

Sophia moaned, "Mmm, that's it, honey. Lick Mommy's pussy — make Mommy cum."

Mia licked faster and pushed her tongue fully into Sophia. Sophia responded by pushing her hips into Mia's face, causing Mia to lick harder and faster.

Watching this, Mason was already rock hard again and felt himself building up to cum again. "Fuck, Mom, I'm gonna cum again," Mason grunted.

"Over Mommy's tits this time, baby," Sophia replied.

Mason pointed his dick at his mom's chest and pumped his dick fast and hard, feeling his orgasm build until he spurted cum all over Sophia's tits, covering them like he had Mia.

Sophia, still moaning from Mia licking her, rubbed Mason's cum all over and licked her hand. "Mia honey, help Mommy get clean. Lick your brother's cum off my tits," Sophia said. She reached down and gently took hold of the back of Mia's head and guided her to her tits.

Mia stuck out her tongue and licked her mom's tits clean, then moved closer to Sophia and stuck her tongue in Mom's mouth and shared Mason's cum with her.

"Wow, guys, I have the best family," Glen laughed.

"Fuck yeah," Mason grinned.

"I still can't believe that just happened," Mia giggled.

"First of many, we hope." Mom smiled.

"Ok, back on the road," Glen laughed.