Road Trip

Story Info
A first time for two friends on a road trip.
1.4k words
4.48
33.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
felizfun
felizfun
87 Followers

My buddy Josh and I were about halfway in to a 10-hour drive when our friendship took an interesting turn...though thankfully the car kept going straight. We were both undergraduate students at a small music conservatory in Boston. Josh was a year ahead of me. We both studied voice, and both sang baritone. We were supportive and competitive. It was really the best kind of friendship. Open and honest, always pushing to make each other improve.

The year before, my freshman year, we both dated girls who were close friends. I dated Lisa and Josh dated Bridgett. Over the summer, Lisa and Bridgett moved to western Pennsylvania to join a professional theater company. Josh and I were road-tripping over fall break to see our ladies for the first time since the school year began. We were both in uncharted territory. Just the year before we were having all the adventurous sex we could imagine...as you do when you're young and in college. We both had active sex lives with our respective partners, but on 3 occasions, the 4 of us got together.

At first it was that kind of thing where it was late, we were all tipsy, and we just started making out in the same room. I stayed with Lisa and Josh stayed with Bridgett. The lights were out, and we were in separate beds, but the sounds were unmistakable. We were having heightened and mind-blowing sex just feet apart from each other.

That eventually led to some light swapping and then finally to a full-blown group sex experience...though Josh and I never did anything with or to each other during that time.

So that's more or less how we got to this long car ride. Josh and I were about talked out. After 10 hours and taking turns driving and listening to different CDs, we were both running out of steam. After a long-ish stretch of silence, I noticed Josh, in the driver's seat, adjusting his package. It looked like he was pinning his boner up underneath his waistband.

"Dude, are you hard right now?"

...Josh kind of froze and put both hands on the wheel at 10 & 2.

"...yes. I was just adjusting it, so it wasn't obvious."

"Why are you hard?"

"I was kind of daydreaming about that last time the 4 of us were together and how hot it was."

Now I was starting to get hard. Rather than adjust myself, I let me erection pitch a tent through my sweatpants. Josh didn't see it, but I didn't care if he did. I offered a bit of a confession.

"Dude, if you had any idea how often I jack off to that. I can still see your cock going into Lisa's pussy for the first time and I can remember the sound she made. I've never made her make that sound before. It was so hot."

I had subconsciously begun rubbing my hard-on over my sweats and Josh definitely noticed.

"Are you stroking?" Josh asked. I couldn't tell if it was suggestive or he was shocked.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and slid my sweats and boxers down, freeing my erection. I grabbed it.

"I am now." I paused for a moment and took a risk. "Let's jack off together."

Without taking his eyes off the road, Josh began steering with his knees and he reached down with both hands and slid his pants and briefs down to his thighs. Josh's cock was sticking straight up in the air. I had seen it many times, going inside of Bridgett's mouth and pussy and going inside of Lisa's mouth and pussy. Seeing it stand so tall on its own in the light of day...it was impressive. Josh had a beautiful cock. A nicely shaped, pink mushroom head, and not a whisper of a curve. That thing was straight and thick.

"Damn dude. You are raging!"

"...I know. It feels better to have it out like this. Thanks."

Josh put his left hand on the steering wheel and began slowly stroking his cock with his right hand. I could not look away. I just kept staring at it. My hand was still stroking my cock as I looked longingly at his. I wasn't thinking about that night. I was thinking about Josh's cock.

I've always been a people pleaser. It makes me feel good AND turns me on. The more I looked at Josh's dick, the more I wanted to please him. I had never sucked a cock in my life, or even touched one besides my own, but I wanted to taste him so badly. I can't explain it. I wanted to feel him in my mouth and show him I was a better cocksucker than both our girlfriends. I had never sucked cock and somehow, I KNEW I could do it and do it really well.

As we drove down the interstate stroking our cocks in silence, Josh asked, "What would you have done differently that night?"

"I think..." I hesitated, trying to gather the gumption. "I think I would've sucked your dick."

There was a long silence, but neither of us stopped stroking. Then Josh broke the silence.

"If you wanted to try that now, I wouldn't stop you."

Everything slowed down. I stopped stroking myself and I adjusted in the seat so I was facing him. As I began to lean forward towards his lap, Josh removed his right hand from his cock and placed it on my back. It was such a comforting touch to feel as I drew closer to his manhood.

When I grasped his dick with my right hand, I felt a jolt go through my whole body. His dick was thick, and the skin was so soft, and I knew it was going to taste incredible. I opened my mouth and took as much of him in as I could, then gently closed my lips around his shaft. I held still for a moment and let him feel the wet warmth of my mouth embrace his cock.

In my mind I thought of the best blowjobs I'd ever received and I was determined to give Josh a better one. I became laser-focused and began bobbing up and down on Josh's erection. A thought crossed my mind and I stopped for a second. Josh spoke.

"Are you OK? Why did you stop? This is weird isn't it?"

Without looking up at him I said, "It's not weird for me. I just wanted to tell you that I want you to cum in my mouth. I think I want to taste your cum and try to swallow it."

Josh didn't say a word, and I returned to doing something that I knew was going to be a 'thing' I did for the rest of my life. I loved sucking this cock and I was sure I was going to want more and more. I proceeded to lose myself in giving Josh pleasure with my mouth. I ran my hands over his thighs and grabbed his ass cheeks as I worked my throat deeper and deeper until I could feel his stomach with my nose.

Josh was breathing deeply, trying to hold on and make it last. Knowing he didn't want to cum as quickly as possible made me want to make him cum all the more. He was enjoying it and trying to impress me. I felt an assertive right hand grab the back of my head and felt his hips thrust upwards out of the driver's seat. The dynamic had shifted. Josh went from enjoying my mouth to using my mouth. I let out sounds of pleasure to let him know it was OK and I tried to avoid gagging as best I could.

"Are you ready?"

I just let out a sound.

"UNGGHHHHHHHHHHH"

Josh pumped up into my face and pressed down on my head and came hard. I'm sure my eyes opened wide and I swallowed everything he gave me. He was shooting jets of cum straight down the back of my throat. I kept my lips locked around his cock and enjoyed a few aftershocks from his orgasm and the smaller squirts of cum that followed.

When he finally relaxed back into the driver's seat, I gently pulled my head up from his lap. His cock was glistening. It was an amazing mix of turned-on, blissful, proud, and relieved. Josh cracked the quiet.

"That was amazing. I'm not going to do that to you, OK?"

"It's OK" I reassured him. "I don't expect you to. But I really enjoyed it. Bridgett is lucky. Your cock is incredible."

"Thanks man. This is gonna sound weird, but that was the best blowjob I've ever had."

Just then, I exploded and came all over myself.

"Oh yesss." I sighed. "I'm so glad. I will suck your cock anytime."

felizfun
felizfun
87 Followers