Road Trip

Story Info
Two grandmothers, two grandsons and their friends.
6.9k words
4.66
66k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grendel22
Grendel22
1,137 Followers

The used sedan was barreling down the highway going 80 miles per hour. It was full of five friends, all college freshmen and all nineteen years old, headed to Lake Havasu for a four day Spring Break festival. The driver was Mike and riding shotgun was his best friend Chuck. Mike and Chuck grew up together and decided to go to the same college. Squeezed in the back were their three friends from college, Mark, Terry and Nick. They had been driving for four hours and were about a half hour away from Mike and Chuck's grandmothers' house where the plan was to spend the night before continuing on the next morning.

"Man, are you guys sure you don't want to just drive straight through? I know the party doesn't start till tomorrow but I bet there's already tons of honeys already there," asked Nick as he took a hit off a bowl and passed it to Mark.

"Fuck that," said Mike. "It's another three hours and I'm sick of being in this fucking car."

"It just seems lame and I don't mean any offence, but I really don't want to waste a night at your guys' grandmas' house. I mean, what the fuck are we gonna do? Get served milk and cookies?"

"He's got a point," said Terry.

Mike and Chuck both busted out laughing.

"What's so fucking funny," asked Nick as he exhaled pot smoke.

"You are Nick! You're fucking hilarious dude," laughed Chuck.

"Listen assholes," said Mike. "Our grandmothers aren't what you're thinking. They're actually a lot of fun and are more like our friends than our grandmothers. I guarantee that they've already got a couple of cases of beer on ice waiting for us, and tons of guy food on the way, like pizzas, wings, and hoagies and shit. They have a pool and a hot tub too. It'll be a nice relaxing party."

"Plus, we can also get high openly if we want. Last time I talked they both had gotten their cards and now regularly do gummies. Their fun. Trust us," added Chuck. "They pretty much just work out at the gym and then either party with friends or chill around the pool sipping cocktails. And they also take tons of vacations. Neither one has worked in years."

"That actually sounds nice," said Mark. "We can just kick back and relax and rest up before we hit the lake. I'm in. Mike and Chuck, so what's their story? A house with a pool? Retired?"

"They're best friends from high school. Let's just say they both married well and divorced even better and decided to just live together," said Chuck.

"And now they just live a life of leisure," said Mike.

"Plus, our friends in high school always admitted to us that they're both hot," added Chuck.

"Hot? They're fucking grandmothers for chrissakes! How are they hot? I mean what are they? In their 70s," asked Nick.

Mike started laughing and responded, "Dude, how old do you think we are? I think Rita is 58 and Danny is 59. All they do is work out and I'm pretty sure they've had some plastic surgery as well."

"Well, I sure could go for a cold beer served by a hot GILF right about now," said Terry to laughter all around.

"Good, because their town is just up ahead," said Mike as he took an exit off the highway.

Soon the car was pulling into the driveway of Mike and Chuck's grandmothers' house. The boys all tumbled out of the car. All five were on the rugby team of the school they attended. They averaged about 5'10" and 180 pounds, all of it muscle. They grabbed their bags out of the trunk and headed to the house.

Mike opened the door and led them inside. The house was empty which meant the ladies were out by the pool. The boys put down their bags and Chuck led everyone through the house to the pool. The three other guys looked around taking in the house. It was very nice and spacious.

Chuck opened the sliding glass door and the five boys all spilled out onto the pool patio. And sure enough, there were two ice chests full of beer and ice. And along by the pool on the loungers were two very attractive older women.

"Chuck! Mike! Danny they're here," yelled Rita with a huge smile. They both got up off of the lounge chairs. Both were in bikinis and wearing wedge sandals. They put on bikini covers and walked over to say hello.

"Holy shit," said Nick. He and the other two guys just stared at them, all shocked at just how attractive these much older women were.

Both ladies kept their hair blonde. Danny kept her hair short in a pixie cut favored by women her age, while Rita kept her's in a bob just off her shoulders. They both were blessed with very lovely figures that they kept in great shape. Age had filled them out but it only made them look even sexier. Both were very busty with thick, juicy asses and shapely legs. As Arizona sun worshippers they were both very tan. While they had plenty of lines in their face, they were very beautiful with high cheekbones. They had slight pooches for tummies but overall they were very attractive.

Mike and Chuck gave them both bear hugs and introduced them to their friends. Danny and Rita hugged each of the three boys.

"It's Danielle, but most people just call me Danny," said Danny as she was introduced.

"Please guys! Grab a beer and relax. Go get into your swim trunks," said Rita.

"You guys have to be hungry," said Danny. "I'll go ahead and order food. How does pizza and Italian subs sound?"

"Perfect," said Mike.

"In the meantime, there's plenty of snacks in the kitchen. Chips, salsa, dip and a bunch of other stuff. Just help yourselves," said Rita.

Each guy grabbed a cold beer and headed back inside. They used the guest room to change.

"Jesus Christ guys! They're fucking hot," said Nick as he pulled on his swim trunks. Both Mike and Chuck laughed.

"Told you. Our friends always wanted to have pool parties here when we were in high school, basically so they could gawk at them. Plus the two of them are tremendous flirts. You'll see," said Mike.

"Also, I'm pretty sure they're both about two drinks in already," said Chuck. "They tend to get a little handsy when you throw in booze."

The boys all headed back out to the pool. Rita and Danny were back on the lounge chairs and were looking at the boys.

"My my my aren't we some lucky cougars," said Rita. "We've got five muscular hunks all to ourselves!"

"The other ladies at bridge club would be so jealous," said Danny. "Grab some fresh beers and come hang out with us. Mike, did you guys bring pot? We have gummies if you want some."

"You know us grandma. Wanna smoke up?"

"Of course I do! You've always got the good stuff."

The group all hung out and relaxed, sipping drinks and getting high. Nick was happy that they didn't drive straight through after all and couldn't take his eyes off of the women. Soon the food arrived and they all ate and continued to socialize before getting into the pool.

Eventually they made their way into the pool and horsed around. Just like Mike and Chuck had said, the ladies became very flirtatious and couldn't take their hands off of the boys. It started to get dark outside.

"Jesus Rita," said Danny while rubbing Terry's chest. "Even their muscles have muscles!"

"I know! They're total studs," replied Rita who was rubbing her hands on Nick's broad, muscular shoulders.

Terry pulled Danny into a hug and said, "You girls are in really great shape too. You feel fantastic Danny," he said while running his hands up and down her bikini clad body.

"You're going to get yourself in trouble young man," laughed Danny as she playfully pushed Terry away. She turned around only to end up in Mark's arms who also hugged her and ran his hands up and down her back and sides.

"Terry's right Danny. You look and feel amazing."

Danny blushed and said to her cousin, "Rita, we might be in trouble. Too many gorgeous studs!"

"I've never loved being in so much trouble," said Rita who was playfully running her hands along Nick's abs. Nick pulled her into a hug and brazenly kissed her.

"We're some damn lucky guys to be around a couple of hot young ladies," said Nick. "Mike and Chuck wanted to drive straight through but I insisted we stop so that we could visit."

"You're such an asshole Nick," laughed Mike.

Rita grabbed Nick's head and pulled him in for a kiss. This time he put his tongue in her mouth and she responded in kind. Across the pool Mark was doing the same to Danny until Terry pulled her away and kissed her himself.

Eventually Rita and Danny managed to get away from the groping boys and made their way to one corner of the pool.

"This is getting out of hand," said Danny.

"I know! Isn't it fun," replied Rita.

"No! I mean, yes but we're old enough to be their grandmothers. I mean Jesus Rita, our own grandsons are also here!"

"Let 'em join in too then! I mean look at what studs they've grown into."

"Jesus Rita!"

"Danny, we have five gorgeous young men here and we aren't getting any younger. When are we going to be in this position again? Let's just relax and have fun!"

"Young men!? Rita, they're all teenage boys! They're all only eighteen or nineteen!"

"Even better I say!"

"I don't like where you're going with this Rita."

"SHOTS!"

They both turned their heads and saw Mike coming from out of the house, carrying a tray of tequila shots for everyone.

Danny turned to Rita, "We can't do those shots. We're drunk as it is Rita. If we start doing shots god knows what's going to happen tonight."

Rita gave her friend a mischievous smile and then called out to Mike.

"Don't forget us Mike!"

"Goddammit Rita," said Danny.

Mike came over and leaned down and handed two shots to Rita.

"Thank you dear," said Rita as she grabbed the drink and handed one to Danny.

Rita raised her shot in toast to her friend and said, "To being bad! Very bad," and then drained it.

"Dammit Rita," said Danny as she reluctantly took the shot.

The shots were drained and eventually more were passed around. Everyone eventually got into the pool again and Rita and Danny were once again being groped, kissed and passed around. Rita was laughing the whole time while Danny was just participating in stunned silence. The constant kissing and touching began to warm her up then and soon she was reciprocating in kind.

At one point Danny opened her eyes and the boy kissing her and running his hands all over her body was her grandson Mike.

"Mike!"

"Hey grandma. I've always wanted to do this."

"You have?!?"

"Uh huh," he said as he went back in for another open mouthed kiss, sticking his tongue into her mouth. Danny shocked herself when she returned the action in kind. She eventually broke the kiss and turned her head and saw her sister kissing her own grandson Chuck. Mike began mouthing her neck as he squeezed her ass.

"Oh my god..." was all she could mutter. Eventually she was pulled away from her grandson and found herself being kissed and groped by Nick, and she responded in turn. The alcohol and weed combined with the sensuous kissing and heavy petting was breaking her down.

Things eventually progressed and soon hands were making their way inside the ladies swimsuits, rubbing breasts and squeezing their heated up pussies. The only sounds were light splashing, sensuous kissing, the sighs of the two ladies as pleasure pulsed through them, and the eventual protests of the guys not in on the action demanding their turns.

At one point Danny found herself making out with Terry who was rubbing her pussy over her bikini with his one hand. He took her hand and put it on his cock. She instinctively began to stroke it up and down and gasped into his mouth. The cock in her hand under the water was unbelievably hard and also huge. It felt like it took her hand, which couldn't even fit all the way around it, forever to reach one end to the other. Then she noticed something else. He was no longer wearing swim trunks.

She broke the kiss but continued to jack his cock and looked around the pool. The other boys were waiting their turns and she could tell they were stroking their own dicks under the water. She noticed they had all removed their trunks and thrown them alongside the pool. She then turned and saw Rita embracing Nick. Only she seemed taller than Nick and that's when Danny noticed that Rita was moving up and down on the boy and she gasped in shock. Nick had lifted up Rita, pulled her bikini bottoms to the side and impaled the woman on his cock and she was now riding up and down on him. Her head was in the crook of his neck and shoulder. A look of pure ecstasy was on her face and her eyes were closed.

"Rita," Danny gasped in shock.

Rita's eyes flung open and she spotted her shocked friend.

"It's so good Danny! He feels so good!"

Just then Danny felt her own bikini bottoms being pulled aside and Terry's fingers massaging along her folds. His fingers made their way inside of her and she gasped.

"Terry! I'm sorry but this has gone far enmmppphhh..mmmmm."

Terry had cut her off by covering her mouth with his own and thrusting his tongue into hers. Danny moaned into his mouth and continued to jack his cock while he fingered her wet pussy. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Rita being led out of the pool. Suddenly she was pulled out of Terry's embrace and set upon by Mark. He kissed her and lifted her up and started to walk towards the stairs. When he got to the stairs he set her down and led her out of the pool. Danny just submissively followed. She was both stunned and also completely turned on.

Mark led her to one of the lounge chairs. On the lounge chair next to it was Rita, who at some point had her suit removed. She was lying back completely naked with Nick between her legs, eating her pussy while Mike sucked on her tits.

Danny just watched her best friend in stunned silence, barely noticing Mark who was removing her bikini. He then gently pushed her down onto the empty lounger and had her lean back. He laid on top of her and kissed her and then began to move down her body. As he was sucking on her tits, Nick leaned down and began to make out with her.

Mark eventually made his way to Danny's pussy and she instinctively spread her legs to give him access. She moaned into Nick's mouth and Mark began to eat her. Nick was now also massaging her boobs. Soon she was having an orgasm. She broke her kiss with Nick and turned her head to the side as she trembled while cumming. She opened her eyes and there was Rita, in the lounge chair next to her, on her back with her legs in the air, getting fucked by Terry.

Danny couldn't believe how far things had gone as she felt Mark lift his face out of her pussy and begin to crawl up her body. She knew what his intentions were and felt that she must put an end to this immediately. But she was weak from the orgasm and also burning for more action. She laid there frozen as Mark got between her legs and put himself inside of her.

Danny gasped as Mark pushed himself inside. She once again turned her head and saw her best friend Rita. Rita was still getting fucked but this time it was Mike who was plowing away between her legs. Danny turned her face back to Mark and pulled him down into a kiss. She began to move her hips in order to meet his thrusts and was soon orgasming again. She began to hear the others as she got fucked.

"That's it baby! Fuck that pussy! Oh god you feel good Mike," Rita was yelling as Mike thrust into her. "I wish I had known you were this big! We could have been doing this a long time ago! That's it baby! Fuck that pussy!"

"Come on Mike! Quit taking so long," Terry yelled.

"Yeah, you too Mark! I want to get at that pussy too," Nick shouted.

"My god," Danny thought to herself as Mark's fat cock pistoned in and out of her. "We're gonna get fucked by all of them."

She then felt Mark tense up. His thrusts became erratic and she knew he was close. Soon she felt his jizz shooting into her wet cunt. She put her arms around him, squeezed him close and encouraged him.

"That's it baby! Give me all that cum! Shoot it into me! Does it feel good baby?"

"So good! So fucking good," said Mark as he stopped and collapsed, putting his full weight on top of her.

"Off," yelled Nick as he pushed Mark from the lounger. Danny gave a sad moan as the big prick left her pussy.

"Don't worry Danny. I've got more cock for you," said Nick as he pushed himself inside of her.

Danny smiled at him and pulled his face down into a kiss. Nick didn't last long and was soon blasting off inside of her. Before he could recover Chuck put his hand on his shoulder and pulled him away. Chuck then crawled between Danny's legs.

"I can't believe you're going to do this to me Chuck," said Danny, looking up at him with lust.

"I've been dreaming about this for so long," said Chuck as he hovered over her.

"You have," said Danny in shock as she took hold of his cock and placed it inside of her.

"Fuck yeah! You and grandma are so fucking hot. Oh shit you feel good Danny!"

"That's it baby! You finally got that pussy! Fuck it baby!"

Watching the proceedings was Mike, Nick and Mark. All three had already cum once but they were still very hard. And they were waiting for Chuck and Terry to finish so that they could start round two.

After Chuck and Terry both came the ladies were not given a break. The five boys just simply switched. And now the ones that had banged Rita were giving it to Danny and vice versa. Both women were just laying back on the loungers with their legs spread and in the air, letting the boys take turns on them.

Both Rita and Danny were too dick drunk and dazed to even protest when their own grandsons got on top of them.

"Jesus Rita, you feel as good as I've always imagined," said Chuck as he thrust into her.

"Chuck, you are a bad, bad boy," giggled Rita as she wrapped her legs around him and kissed him.

"Mike, I can't believe we're doing this," exclaimed Danny as she moved her hips in time to her grandson's thrusts.

"I've always wanted to Danny," said Mike. "All of those pool parties seeing you and Rita in your bikinis. This is way better than the fantasy!"

"Oh Mike! Jesus if I'd known you had such a great cock! Oh god it feels so good in me!"

"I can't wait for the holidays Danny!"

Mike's parents always hosted family for the holidays. When he became a teenager he moved out of his room and into the finished basement. He had turned it into his own little apartment with a bed, couches, tv, gaming consoles and computer. Whenever Danny stayed over they would both sleep in the basement. She'd take his bed and he would sleep on one of the couches.

"No more couches for me this holiday! I'm gonna get in that bed and fuck you all night long," he said as she moaned and mouthed his neck.

The ladies had each cum countless times as the boys took turns releasing their second orgasms into them.

After all of the guys had cum twice they got fresh beers and chilled out while the completely dick drunk ladies stayed on the lounge chairs and recuperated. Danny looked over at Rita, splayed out on the lounge chair with her legs spread and the cum of five teenage boys leaking out of her.

"My god Rita. What the fuck did we just do!"

"Danny my dear, we just got our brains fucked out like a couple of very lucky cougars."

"Rita, we just allowed ourselves to get gangbanged! And it included incest!"

"Oh for chrissakes Danny, who are they going to tell? And besides, I know I get pretty out of it when I get fucked good, but I did see you and the look on your face as those boys got on top of you. So don't tell me you weren't also having the time of your life!"

"The sex was great but I, I just can't wrap my head around this. I can't believe we did this!"

"Well Danny, you better get your head wrapped around it real soon or at least set it aside for tomorrow, because pretty soon we are going to be getting fucked again."

"What do you mean 'again?'"

Grendel22
Grendel22
1,137 Followers
12