Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Danny! They're just boys! They can go all night and that means that we are going to be going all night. They're gonna fuck us all night long Danny. All. Night. Long," said Rita with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh my god," said Danny, realizing that her friend was right. She looked over at the guys who were all standing around socializing and sipping beers, their flaccid yet big cocks swinging between their legs. Danny was shocked, nervous and completely heated up all at the same time.

It started to get chilly so Chuck suggested that they all get in the large hot tub. The boys helped Rita and Danny get up and into the tub. Both had wobbly legs with cum dripping down their inner thighs.

"Remind me to change the filter before we leave tomorrow," said Mike to chuckles all around as the boys watched their seed spill out of Rita and Danny.

In the hot tub the boys drank beers and passed around the two ladies. Rita and Danny went from lap to lap as they were made out with and fondled. Both were still completely heated up and ready for more action.

Nick got up and sat on the edge of the hot tub with his legs still in the water and positioned Danny between them. She knew what he wanted and was soon slurping away on his dick. The other boys followed suit and Rita started to suck her grandson Chuck's cock. The ladies then started to move clockwise around the tub, making sure each boy got plenty of oral action. Soon all five of them were rock hard again.

The guys all just relaxed and sipped beer while they got their dicks sucked. Soon they were shooting the shit over what had just happened.

"So have you guys fucked them before," asked Terry.

"Nope. But we always wanted to," said Chuck to agreement from Mike.

"The incest part of it doesn't bother you guys," asked Nick.

"I always felt guilty thinking about it, but now that it finally happened? Fuck no. I can't wait to fuck them some more. And during the holidays? I'm gonna fuck Danny's brains out," said Mike.

"Guys, if my granny looked anything like these two hot bitches I'd totally want to fuck her too," said Mark to agreement from Nick and Terry.

Rita and Danny listened to their talk as they slurped up and down on their dongs. Hearing their grandsons admit that they always wanted them just made them even hornier.

"Speaking of fucking them some more, I'm ready," said Terry.

"Me too," said Mike. "Let's take it inside. It's getting cold out here."

The guys helped Rita and Danny out of the tub and headed inside. Rita and Danny were still somewhat in a daze, but both were fully aware that as soon as they got into the house another fuckfest was going to commence.

As they got into the house Chuck took Rita over to the couch and sat down, pulling her on top of him. She grabbed his hard cock and sat her pussy on it and began to ride him. Nick stepped onto the couch and stood to the side of them and presented Rita with his dick. She turned her head and began to suck him as she rode her grandson.

Terry had Danny get on the couch's ottoman on all fours. He got behind her and entered her and began to thrust and looked over at Mike and Mark.

"Her mouth's available guys."

Mike and Mark both stood in front of her and she took turns sucking them both. Soon both Danny and Rita were moaning into the cocks in their mouths as they had orgasm after orgasm.

Mike, Terry and Mark started to switch off with two standing before her head and another at the other end fucking her pussy. All of a sudden Rita cried out.

"Oh shit Nick! Fuck! Go slow baby! Slow!"

Danny spat out the cock in her mouth and looked over at her friend on the couch. Rita was laying on the couch on her back with her legs pulled back and her hands behind her knees. Nick was between her legs, pushing his big dick into her asshole.

"Don't worry Rita. Everything's gonna be just fine," he said as he pushed two more inches into her.

"OH! UH! Fuck your big!"

"Almost there Rita," said Nick as he bottomed out into her. He gave her a minute to get used to it and then began to slowly pull back and push forward. Soon he was fucking her ass with a steady pace.

"Good idea," said Mike who was fucking Danny's pussy. He pulled out and then placed the head of his cock up against the rosebud of her asshole and started to push himself into her.

"MMMMMPPPHHHHHH..." Danny gasped and moaned onto the cock in her mouth as she felt the dick go into her ass. She tried to spit the dick out so she could protest, but Terry had his hands on either side of her head, holding her place as he humped his big dick in and out of her mouth.

"Oh, that's it Nick! Fuck my ass baby," said Rita, who was starting to enjoy the anal sex.

Danny was concentrating very hard on sucking the dick in her mouth in order to take her mind off of the pressure invading her asshol. But soon that pain started to turn to pleasure as well and she started to moan into Terry's cock and began to hump back on her grandson's dick.

Danny finally managed to spit out Terry's cock and cried out, "AHHH! OH! Ughh! So deep in my ass! So deep," and then went right back to sucking Terry's cock.

"Hey man, give me a turn," said Mark as he walked over to Mike, who reluctantly pulled his cock out of his grandmother's tight ass.

Mark lined up his dick with Danny's ass and pushed it in and started to buttfuck her as she continued to suck on Terry. Over on the couch Rita was on all fours with Chuck fucking her ass as she sucked Nick.

"Let's line 'em up guys," said Mike and both ladies were put on the large ottoman, side by side on all fours. Soon they were both getting their asses fucked and sucking cock. The boys began to rotate between their asses and their mouths, with one guy always being the odd man out. Rita and Danny were in such a sexual fog that they barely realized that the cocks they were sucking had been in each other's asses.

"Jesus is this hot. We can do anything we want to them," said Nick as he pounded Danny's ass.

"It's fucking too much man. I gotta cum," said Terry who had his big dick parked in Rita's ass.

"Where do you wanna pop bro," asked Mike who was fucking Rita's mouth.

"Her mouth," grunted Terry. "Move! Outta the way," he yelled as he pulled his cock out of her ass and shuffled in front of her. Mike had stepped back and Terry shoved his cock into Rita's mouth and began to blast off.

"MMMPPHHHHH.....MMPHH....mmmmm...mmmhmmmm," Rita moaned into his dick as jet after jet of Terry's jizz was pumped into her hungry mouth.

It set off a chain reaction and soon the other four guys were also cumming. Mike had pushed Terry out of the way and replaced his dick with his own, jamming it into Rita's mouth and quickly blowing his load. Nick was in the process of cumming inside Danny's ass as Mark blew his jizz into her mouth. And Chuck had taken Terry's place and was sending his load into Rita's ass.

After the boys came down from their orgasms, Terry went outside and came back with fresh beers for everyone. They all collapsed on the couch and drank. Rita and Danny were in a small pile on the floor, completely dick drunk.

"Grandma, Rita, come on ladies. Let's get back to work," said Mike.

Rita and Danny looked over at the five teenage boys, all sitting on the couch with their legs spread. Massive semi woodies on display.

Rita patted Danny's naked thigh and said, "Come on Danny. Let's go suck some more cock."

"This is insane," said Danny as she and Rita crawled towards the boys.

The guys drank their beers and reminisced about the evening and also the festival they were headed to as Rita and Danny sucked on their their dicks, making sure that each boy was not left unattended for too long.

Soon the guys were ready for action again and both Rita and Danny were pushed back onto the floor on their backs. Danny was mounted by Mark as Mike mounted Rita. Terry, Chuck and Nick just kept up their conversation as they nonchalantly stroked their dicks, waiting for their turns.

Danny and Rita both had their legs wrapped around the boys on top of them as they got their pussies pumped. Both ladies orgasmed multiple times as they got fucked. The guys on the couch began to get impatient.

"Guys," yelled Chuck. "Come on already! Share the pussy and ass! We can fuck them all night! Now give someone else a turn."

"All right all right," said Mike as he pulled out of Rita, followed by Mark who got off of Danny. They sat back down on the couch as Nick mounted Danny and Chuck got on his grandmother. For the next hour it went like that with the ladies remaining on their back with their legs spread as the boys took turn after turn with each of them. Sometimes they got their pussies fucked and other times it was their asses.

Eventually they all came in the ladies pussies. The room was filled with naked bodies laying about. Everyone was exhausted. Rita and Danny were completely dick drunk and only semi-conscious.

"All right guys, I think I'm spent. I gotta crash," said Nick. The others agreed and everyone found a place to sleep. Chuck took Rita to her bed and fucked her one last time for the night while Mike took Danny to her room and did the same.

As Mike was on top of Danny, pumping his cock back and forth into her wet pussy for the final time he once again talked to her about the holidays.

"I can't wait for Thanksgiving Danny. We're gonna fuck all night long for each night you're over. All night long I'm gonna pump this amazing pussy of yours."

Danny, barely conscious at this point just moaned into her grandson's neck and held him tightly to her.

Because Mike had already blown several loads he was able to hold out for a long time, and spent a considerable amount of time on top of Danny, loving how good her pussy felt as he thrust away. Finally he came one last time and the two fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning Danny woke mid dream where she was being intimate with a very good looking man, only to discover that she was being spooned by her grandson Mike. He had his hand between her thighs from the back and was rubbing his fingers through the folds of her now extremely wet pussy.

Danny was completely turned on and ready to fuck, and knew that Mike would back on top of her soon. But she was also in shock as the memory of last night came flooding back. It wasn't a dream, it was real. She had allowed five teenage boys to take her over and over again, every which way. And one of them had been her own grandson, who was about to take her again. And she couldn't lie to herself. She wanted it, and she was ready.

Danny twisted around so that she was on her back. She pulled on Mike to climb on top of her and she spread her legs. She took a hold of his massive erection and helped him to slide it into her pussy. Mike then began to fuck her. Danny started to orgasm almost immediately and wrapped her legs around her grandson and held him tight as she moaned.

After her second or third orgasm, she wasn't really able to count, she heard something else in the house. She then realized that it was Rita crying out. Apparently Danny wasn't the only one getting fucked. Someone, probably Chuck, was doing a very good job of giving it to Rita.

"Grandma, Danny.....I'm gonna....oh shit I'm gonna cum," groaned Mike as he kept thrusting into her.

"Do it Mike! Fill me up again! Shoot your load into me baby!"

"AH! SHIT! Of fuck that's good," Mike yelled out as he sent rope after rope into Danny, and then collapsed on top of her. They lay there entwined for a few minutes until they heard another voice.

"All right dude. My turn," said Terry who was standing in the doorway, naked and stroking his hard on. Mike rolled off of his grandmother and Danny held her arms out to Terry. She resigned to the fact that she and Rita were both going to get taken again by all five of them that morning. And probably repeatedly.

Terry got on top of Danny and was soon fucking her as Mike watched before getting off the bed.

"I'm gonna go fuck Rita now," said Mike as he left the room. He went to Rita's room while passing Chuck in the hallway. Standing in the doorway he waited while Mark was on top of Rita, banging away at her pussy. While he was waiting Nick stumbled out of the guest room, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Are the ladies helping us out with our morning wood," he said while slapping Mike on the back.

"They sure are. Get in line bro."

Just then Mark blew his load into Rita and then rolled off of her. She looked up and saw Mike waiting in the hallway and held her arms out to him.

"Want some more pussy Mike? Get over her baby," she said.

Having just came in Danny, Mike was only half hard and Rita took notice.

"Here baby, come lie down and let me get that nice and hard for you," she Rita.

She had Mike lay down and got to work sucking his cock.

"Mmmmmm, I can taste Danny's pussy on your cock. So good," she said as she plunged her mouth back onto his dick, deepthroating him. Mike was hard as a rock in no time and got up and pushed Rita onto her back and mounted her. Rita held on tight and wrapped her legs around him as he banged away into her pussy.

"That's it Mike! Do it baby! Fuck my wet pussy sweetie! Fuck it nice and hard! It's so wet for you baby! So wet for your cock!"

Back in Danny's room Terry had finished and she was now being banged by Chuck. It went on like this for the rest of the morning as the boys took turns fucking each woman in their own beds. Some required oral to get hard but the ladies spent most of the time getting fucked as the boys took them over and over again.

Finally after each guy had cum at least three times, with both Mike and Chuck having cum four times, they all hit the showers and then gathered their things.

Rita and Danny both put on bathrobes and stumbled into the kitchen on wobbly legs. They both had just been fucked senseless all night and again in the morning. While in the kitchen they managed to make coffee and breakfast for the boys.

Rita made two very strong bloody marys for her and Danny. Both had drank a lot the night before, but after having just been gangbanged twice by their grandsons and their friends, they definitely needed the drinks.

After the boys got the car loaded up they went to the kitchen and wolfed down their breakfast. They then kissed the ladies goodbye and thanked them both for a wonderful time.

"Oh, I think it was mostly our pleasure," joked Rita.

The boys then all piled into the car and headed to the festival.

Later that day, after Rita and Danny had showered and eaten, they lounged out by the pool. Rita was thrilled with what had happened while Danny was still in shock.

"But even our grandsons Rita! We fucked our own grandsons!"

"We didn't really fuck them Danny. They fucked us," laughed Rita.

"How can you joke about this! We committed incest!"

"Oh who cares! I don't even think about that. We had five young men in our house. Five young men who were completely turned on by us old ladies and showed us just how turned on they were. I loved every filthy minute of it and I'd love for it to happen again. Admit it Danny, it was fun. Don't think that I was getting fucked so silly that I didn't also notice you, moaning away and reaching for more dick."

Danny blushed and hung her head, "Listen, it's still sex so yes, I loved it. But I just need some time to process all of this."

Rita sat up and turned to face her friend, and patted her thigh.

"I understand Danny. I do. I'm going to go make us some more drinks."

Two days later they were back by the pool, lounging in the sun. Rita looked over at her friend.

"Do you miss it?"

"Miss what," asked Danny, although she already knew what she was getting at.

"All of that teenage cock. Getting fucked like crazy."

Danny sighed, "I do. It's honestly all I've been able to think about these last two days. I feel like I'm obsessed. All I want to do is be surrounded by cock so I can just suck and get fucked. I can't wait for the holidays so I can spend them in Mike's bed."

"Me too with Chuck," said Rita. "It's all I can think about. Listen, we need some drinks. What'll it be? Mai Thais? Margheritas? Wine spritzers?"

"Hmmm, let's see. I think it's a margherita kind of day."

"Margaritas coming up," said Rita as she got up and walked into the house.

Danny closed her eyes and enjoyed the sun as a few minutes went by. Then she heard the sliding glass door open and Rita was yelling for her excitedly while waving her phone in the air and running towards her.

"Danny! Danny!"

"Rita my god! What's come over you? What is it?"

Rita sat down on the lounger, breathless and then began to talk.

"Danny, I just got a text from Chuck! They want to leave the festival early and spend another night with us!"

"Oh my god...."

"'Oh my god' is right Danny!"

"Well, what did you say?"

"What the fuck do you think I said Danny? I said yes! And now we've got five teenage studs barreling down the highway, heading straight for us!"

"Holy shit! I can't believe this is happening again," said a stunned Danny.

"All right, I gotta go make those margaritas. Oh Danny I just can't wait. We're gonna get fucked so good!"

"Rita, make mine a double ok?"

THE END

12