Road Trip

Story Info
Ryan gets bold on a drive with Angie, then has to pull over.
2.2k words
4.32
11.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By 1:00pm, Angie and Ryan had been on the road for over 5 hours, not including their stop at a roadside diner for lunch. When they had set out, the GPS promised that they'd reach their destination by 2:00pm, but the arrival time kept getting further away as they drove. Now, they weren't set to get to the hotel until 4:00pm. Angie was annoyed at the change of plans. She didn't mind spending time with Ryan; she just wished more of it was in a hotel room where they could have a nice, long session before leaving for dinner plans at 5:00pm. Instead, she'd have to restrain herself for an extra two hours and lose precious time with Ryan's wonderful body and attentive hands.

This trip to D.C. was the first real time that they'd spent together in a couple weeks, thanks to the hour between their apartments and the crazy hours they'd both been working. Finally, the vacation had come around, just when Angie was full to burst with sexual desire and a general craving to hold the gorgeous man beside her in the car.

Angie glanced over at Ryan in the driver's seat. He was lightly bobbing his head to the classic rock on the radio, tapping his fingers on the wheel in time with the song. His blonde hair curled lightly at the ends, shifting a bit every time he moved his head. Wire-framed glasses rested on his nose, and the top half of his face was cast in shadow from the visor he had pulled down against the sun. Angie's eyes got caught on his lips. Ryan always seemed to be smiling, especially when they were in the car together, and she saw the corner of his mouth pulled up despite the focus on the rest of his face. His lips were plump and soft, and kissing them was addictive. She had to restrain herself from running her thumb across his lower lip; she didn't want to distract him.

Ryan caught sight of Angie looking at him, and he glanced her way with a growing smile. "What are you looking at?" he asked, turning down the music.

"You. You're beautiful, you know." Angie replied. He really was. Aside from the shining blue eyes and kissable lips, his body also had the perfect balance of sharp edges and curves, squishy fat and hard muscle. Most of his body was hidden under his loose t-shirt and olive green cargo shorts, but his toned arms and legs were on clear display.

"Aww, thank you." Ryan looked a bit flustered, fighting back a grin. "So are you," he added, reaching his free hand to Angie's upper thigh and giving it a squeeze.

Angie was startled by the sudden touch in such a sensitive location, though she had to admit she'd been hoping for it since they started driving. A small gasp escaped from her mouth, much to her embarrassment. She felt herself instantly grow warm, blood rushing between her legs. Ryan kept his eyes on the road and did his best to maintain a poker face, acknowledging the effect he had on Angie only by moving his hand up and down her thigh. With each repetition of that motion, Ryan's hand shifted the bottom of her dress up towards her hips.

The dress, pink and loose to keep Angie comfortable in the car, was fairly short, so it quickly rode up enough to reveal her panties underneath. They were nothing fancy, but black and high-cut to emphasize her thick thighs and hips. Angie had chosen them to balance the comfort needed for a car ride and the sex appeal needed for her planned afternoon of fucking.

Ryan looked away from the road for a second to see what Angie was wearing underneath her dress. "Oh, they match your dress," he commented. He turned back to the road. "You must be disappointed that it's taking longer to get to the hotel room; it seems like you had something in mind."

"I might have," Angie admitted. "There's condoms in my purse and another surprise under my dress. We won't have much time before dinner though. And by the time we get back from dinner and drinks, I'll be exhausted."

"Who says we have to wait until the hotel room to get things started?" Ryan replied, looking her in the eyes as he came to a stoplight.

"Well, what did you have in mind?" Angie was growing more excited by the second, but she was also doubtful that Ryan would be irresponsible enough to really commit to the promises his flirtations were making. Proving her wrong, Ryan pulled Angie's dress out of the way and began to run his fingers softly over her panties. Angie stiffened up at the pleasure, trying to soak it in before the light turned green and it inevitably stopped. Soon, however, Ryan let his foot off the brake and began to drive again, still touching Angie. She looked at him again, shocked by his risky behavior.

"Shouldn't you be focusing on the road?" Angie tried to sound aloof, but failed, barely suppressing her moans.

"It's a straightaway, and I can take back my hand if I really need it."

Ryan's confidence calmed Angie's nerves, and she settled back to enjoy the pampering. She might have been worried about other drivers seeing them, but there were few other cars on the road and Ryan's hand was largely hidden from view. Ryan began to circle her clit rather than roaming up and down, and he increased the pressure as he did so. Angie squirmed in her seat, which got a chuckle from Ryan.

"Too much for you?" he asked.

"No, don't stop," Angie replied. "Please."

"I won't." Ryan winked and wrapped his fingers around the side of her panties. He scrunched the fabric out of the way, leaving her pussy exposed. The cold air on the sensitive skin sent a jolt through Angie, made more intense by how wet she already was. Ryan dipped his hand into her slit and moved the wetness to her clit, circling again with lighter pressure. It felt amazing. Still, Angie wanted more. She moved one hand to Ryan's thigh and the other to cup her breast over her dress. The hand on Ryan's thigh tightened. The thumb of her other hand found her slightly hardened nipple and massaged the area, making the pleasure into a full-body experience. Angie's attention on her nipple seemed to remind Ryan of her earlier statement about a surprise under her dress.

"How about that surprise?" He tugged her dress down, the sleeves falling away from her shoulders as he did. Underneath was a new bra that Angie had bought just for the trip. Unlike the soft pink of her dress and panties, it was a pure white. And unlike the practical panties, the bra was lacy, transparent, and had very little in the way of support - not that her C cups particularly needed it.

"Do you like it?" Angie asked, not sure whether she was more desperate for a compliment or for Ryan's hand to return to her panties.

"You look so fucking good. God, I want you so badly." Ryan's hand grazed over Angie's bra, exploring and teasing her. Angie glanced at his lap and saw he was fully hard underneath his cargo shorts. She inched her hand, already on his thigh, up towards his erection. Ryan bit his lip and grabbed Angie's breast hungrily.

"Do you want to stop somewhere? I don't want you to crash but I can't keep my hands off of you much longer."

Ryan nodded, moving his hand back to Angie's clit as he made his way to the next exit. She was still soaking wet and now she was burning for Ryan inside of her. The thoughts of him on top of her, gripping her waist as he pounded into her, amplified the immense pleasure that Ryan was already giving her. As Ryan turned into a parking lot near the exit, Angie felt an orgasm building and gripped her seat. She realized she was panting and moaning heavily, and wondered when that had started.

"Oh my god, fuck!" Angie shuddered as she finished, and Ryan didn't relent his pressure on her clit until the shudders stopped. He placed the car in park and turned to her.

"Do you still want to have some fun? Or was that enough for you?"

Angie took a moment to reply, the words caught in a fog that had crept over her mind. Finally, she nodded and began to unbutton Ryan's shorts.

"Woah, let's get in the back first," Ryan chuckled. He always kept the back of his car empty and clean, back seats pushed down, for this exact reason. Ryan and Angie climbed out of their seats and got into the back, with Angie grabbing the condom from her purse on the way. Angie's dress was barely on by now, so Ryan immediately tore it off. Left in just her bra and panties, Angie could feel Ryan's eyes drinking her in. She reached her hands toward his face, cupping his jaw in hers as she kissed him tenderly.

Ryan grabbed Angie by the waist, pulling her into his lap, and built the intensity of their kisses until his tongue was exploring her mouth. With one more trace along his jaw, Angie moved her hands from Ryan's face to the bottom of his shirt and began to tug upwards. Ryan broke the kiss long enough for Angie to pull his shirt over his head. He began kissing her again and grabbed her ass roughly. Angie placed her hands on his chest, pressing against the hard muscle as she began to grind on him. She felt Ryan's hands move up her back and undo the clasp of her bra, pushing her off of him and straddling her in one motion. Angie was still struggling to catch her breath from the sudden adjustment when Ryan pulled the straps away from her arms, threw her bra on the floor, and moved his mouth to her nipple.

The rough carpet against Angie's back barely registered - all she could feel was the pleasure of Ryan's tongue circling her nipple and the desire to have him inside of her. She threw her head back slightly, moaning under his touch. Ryan's other hand moved to her other breast, massaging it and occasionally rolling his fingers over her nipple. Angie let herself drink in the feeling for a minute, filling her mind with electricity and sending the blood rushing to her pussy, before she grabbed Ryan's face again and pulled it back up to hers. She kissed him lightly, but that wasn't why she had grabbed him. Now he was at a better height for her hands to find his button and zipper, which she quickly undid. Ryan went to pull off his shorts, and Angie indicated with a pull on his waistband that the underwear should come off too. Now naked, Ryan was about to rip off Angie's panties before he realized that she was laid directly on the scratchy material of his trunk.

"Let's get you on something more comfortable," he said, kissing Angie attentively before laying down a blanket and guiding her to lie on it. Satisfied that she was taken care of, Ryan now stripped off her underwear and took a breath, admiring her.

"Fuck me, please." Angie opened the condom wrapper that she had brought to the back with her, raising herself up on her elbows to slide the condom onto Ryan and giving his dick a few strokes in the process. Ryan grunted and leaned on top of Angie, pushing her onto her back again. Tangling his hands in the hair just above her neck, he began to thrust into her. Ryan's impatience, hidden while he was driving, was obvious in the immediate intensity of his strokes. It felt endlessly satisfying to feel him inside her, like scratching an itch that had been burning her up. Occasionally, when he had the composure to do so, Ryan leaned down to kiss Angie messily. He chased her lips as his body moved into hers, which remained in place, braced between his arms around her head and his pelvis slamming against her.

The sweat built on their bodies as the pleasure grew, but Ryan's pace didn't slow. He got more noisy, however, letting out the occasional "fuck" and "you feel so good" with his limited breath.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," he groaned, raising himself perpendicular to Angie's body to get a better angle and move faster in and out of her. Angie felt herself getting close as well, and she was brought to orgasm by Ryan's finger moving to her clit and three more heavy, slow strokes as he finished. Dazed by two orgasms in a row, Angie felt sleep drawing her in, but she only permitted them a couple of minutes to clean up and lie tangled in each other's naked, sweaty bodies.

"Let's get back on the road," she said, rubbing Ryan's back as she leaned up to find her clothes. "We might still have time for round two at the hotel if traffic cooperates."

"I'd gladly be late for dinner if it meant doing this again."