Road Trip

Story Info
We Share Our Hottest & Wildest Adventures On A Long Drive.
4.2k words
4.61
18.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought it would be fun to take a real life event and expand it into an erotic story. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

© 2023 RMcCIV & Rob McCall4 - All Rights Reserved

We were driving from Pittsburgh down to Nashville, which usually is a 10 to 11 hour drive depending upon traffic, but we decided to go for it in one day, sharing the driving. I would drive the first five or six, Annie would drive the next two, and then I would drive the rest since I knew the territory.

We piled our shit into my SUV and headed out.

Once you get out of the cities, it's a lovely drive. Filled with picturesque fields, vistas, fascinating rock formations and hills, farmland, some of America's finest cities, and a lot of plains and steeples.

I had done this drive so many times I was bored to tears after an hour.

Thank God for Sirius/XM and their many stations. We started with Classic Rock because it is the best way to begin a long road trip, and then pulling out of the Tri-State Area, when we hit farmland, switched it over to softer stuff like Yacht Rock Radio and The Blend.

Leaving Columbus, we started playing "getting to know you better games." You know, like, What's your favorite color? Your fantasy vacation? Would you like to go into outer space?"

I looked at Annie and said, "What's the hottest thing you have ever done with another guy?"

"Oh shit! You don't want to know that," she exclaimed. "That will make you jealous."

"Nah, I don't care."

"Nope, no guy is like that. All of you get jealous and possessive. Not telling."

"Seriously, Annie, I don't give a fuck. So what is the hottest thing you've ever done with another guy?"

"If I show you mine will you show me yours?" she said slyly.

"Sure."

"Okay. First, it wasn't with another guy."

"What?!"

"Hold your horses. Yeah, it wasn't with another guy, but it was the hottest thing. Isn't that what you really wanted to know?"

"Wait a minute. It was with another girl. Whoa! Are you trying to tell me something?" A million thoughts started zooming through my head. Some of them wild and hot.

"Cool your jets. If you stop interrupting me, I'll tell you. "

I nodded my head.

"I was in San Francisco with my college roommate, Sandy. We were staying at her boyfriend's flat out in The Embarcadero. Anyway, one Friday night, he was out to some game or something, and we were out on the town having fun. Two girls enjoying the sights, Fisherman's Wharf, the Golden Gate, that kind of thing. You know Frisco, it's a great drinking town, bars everywhere and you don't have to drive. It's a walking town with great public transportation."

"San Francisco? I didn't know you were in San Francisco."

"Yeah, Sandy was from there. We were pretty toasted on brandy stingers. Word of warning, don't drink 'em. They are lethal."

"Too sweet for me," and I stuck a finger into my mouth as if I was gagging.

"Anyway," Annie continued. "We were three sheets to the wind on brandy stingers, and Sandy said, 'Ever heard of The Gulch? There's a club there called Divas. It's a hoot. Want to go?"

I looked over at Annie and said, "The Gulch? Polk Gulch? That's the transgender area of SF."

"Yeah, I know. Can I get back to my story?! So, I had four stingers in me, and it sounded like a plan. We Ubered there, and the place was jumping filled with a smorgasbord of people of every size and stripe known to mankind, but mostly transwomen. It was filled with laughter, fun, drink, and it smelled of sex. We cozied up to the bar and ordered a couple more stingers. Sandy being a big girl, was fitting right in. I was getting some stares, though."

"A good looking blonde squeezed in next to me, sort of a lipstick lesbian, and said, 'Hi honey, you a tourist who lost her way?"

I said, "No, just out on the town having fun."

She looked me up and down with a slight licking of the lips and said, "What kind of fun does a CIS girl think she is going to find here?" And she pinched me on the ass.

"Are you gay, honey?' she asked."

"No, I'm not, I said."

"Ever tried it?"

"And she moved in fast and gave me the hottest and most sensual kiss I have ever had in my life. I surprised myself by returning it. The next thing I knew, her hand was up my skirt and rubbing my pussy, and I didn't know what to do or how to react. I mean, it felt like I was in a foreign country. I was totally disoriented by the lights, the vibe, the music, the drinks, and her hand."

Annie looked at me for a reaction. I was starting to get aroused, and I admitted it.

"That's fucking hot."

"Wait. So, I don't know what came over me, but I started to make out with her. The next thing I knew, a bunch of them dragged me over to a wall, stripped me nude, and tied my arms and legs to these two poles. I don't know how, but I let it happen. I was spread-eagled and wide open into a human X. Spotlights were flashing, and I was nude, on full display, and the place was having its way with me. Kissing, fondling, groping, and rubbing up and down my shaved pussy. Every inch of me was touched, fondled, and explored. Multiple hands were inside my snatch and a couple of fingers up my ass. It was hot. Really fucking hot!"

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"NO! Finally, Blondie comes up to me and says, 'This is what happens to CIS tourists in here,' and starts to whip me with a cat-o'-nine tails with her fingers on my clit. I could hear cheers leading her on, and as she whipped my ass, I had a screaming orgasm crying to high heaven. She kept going, and I lost count of how many times I came. I finally collapsed against the straps on the post with her fingers still in my pussy and my juices pouring down my legs."

"Really?"

"Yeah! She kissed me and said, "Are you sure you're not gay, sweetheart?" Smiled, pulled her fingers out of my vag, kissed me again, and walked away as others unhooked me from the poles. I was spent. After what seemed like forever, Sandy came over with my clothes and said, "Annie, I'm so sorry. I had no idea."

"Were you there? I didn't see you there?" I said to her.

"I was boxed out by the crowd. Sorry."

"I later found out she had set me up, and she was gay. Blondie and the others were her chums, and they were trying to turn me."

"Shit! Annie. Wow! Were you okay?! Are you okay?!"

"Yeah, I am. It was the hottest experience of my life. A one of a kind fantasy that I could never have imagined in a million years."

She looked at me, sharing a secret. "And it was the largest orgasm of my life."

She leaned over and gave me a kiss. "Nothing personal."

"Hey! How can I compete with a room full of over-sexed lesbians and trans-people? But now, tying you up to a couple of poles..."

"Don't even think about it, bub."

I thought I saw her wiggling in her seat. "That got you hot?"

"Yeah, a bit," she said sheepishly.

"I don't blame you. It's getting a little tight here in my seat belt," and I smiled.

"Okay! My turn," she said. "Have you ever had a gay experience?"

"Hey, that's not fair. I didn't ask you that. I asked you what was the hottest thing you did with another guy .Not did you have a gay experience?"

"Yeah, I'm changing the rules of the game. You didn't stop me when I told you about a girl-on-girl rather than a guy. And it gave you a hardon, Big Boy."

She actually stuck her tongue out at me. Speaking of my hardon made me try to secretly perform another little readjustment in my seat.

"So, stud, I'm going to ask you again, have you ever had a gay experience."

"Remember, I'm from The South?"

"No kidding."

"If I tell you and you tell anyone, I'll fucking kill you. Understood and agreed?"

"I promise. I will only tell my roommate Aggie."

"The fuck you will!"

Calm down. I'm just messing with you. No one. I swear."

"Okay," I said. "It wasn't really a gay experience."

"Oh. You were in separate rooms from the dude when you sucked his dick?

"I didn't say that!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. You mean you were across the room from him when he put his dick in your ass?"

"Hey! Stop it. That isn't what happened."

"Sure. Whatever you say," and she smiled again. So fess up. What did happen?

"It was a college graduation party for Georgia. Sort of my college girlfriend. We've talked of her before. Sort of... on and off. Err, more fuck buddies, actually. Anyway, a pool party. So much fun. They had those Chinese paper lanterns all lit up, and the girls were running around in their little bikinis. Some of the guys were showing off all big and strong and stuff, and everybody was having a blast."

I loathed to go on, but I could tell she was all ears.

"The punch was flowing freely, and in a spell, everyone was getting pretty liquored up. Georgia and I had been sweet on each other and mostly partying together along with my college roomie Matt and his gal, I don't remember her name, but he always called her 'Sugar"."

"I'm sure he did."

"Doesn't matter. The point is he was a good guy, it was good fun, and we were having a good time.

"It got a bit later, the party started to break up, and eventually Georgia, Matt, Sugar, and yours truly headed into the big house and broke open the Maker's Mark. Georgia put a soft playlist on, and both couples went into different parts of the grand room to play around. You know, the girls were liquored up, and both Matt and I were hoping to get lucky."

"Yeah, tell me about it," Annie said with a disgusted snort.

"Well, Sugar was a lightweight and passed out on the couch, and before I knew it, I don't know why, Matt had somehow crossed the room and joined us in a love match. The two of us were making out with Georgia on the couch. She was in heaven, lips and hands and two hardons grinding all over her. It was the first time any of us had done anything as wild as that, and it was smokin'. I kid you not."

"No shit!"

"I'm sure it was the Maker's talking. Anyhow, it wasn't long 'til we were all naked and laying on the carpet, and Matt and I were lovin' Georgia all up. Kissin' on her, and our hand exploring, taking turns on her boobs and her pussy, even her rosebud. Annie, it was hot."

"No shit!" she said again.

"We started oral stuff. Georgia taking turns blowing us, our taking turns eating her as she was blowing the other, and then it came time for some good old fashioned fucking. You know, one guy's penis in her mouth and the other's in her snatch. Back then, we called it "London Bridge' because of the Black Eyed Peas song. Nowadays, they call it 'split roasting'."

"I think that's disgusting."

"I hope you mean the term, and I agree."

She nodded.

"Anyway, I was screwing Georgia and playing with her butt with my finger. I had always wanted to put it in her backdoor, and she would never let me. I was thinking between the booze and the hot sex, this would be the night."

"She kept swatting my hand away and saying no, and I kept going back, actually getting half of my index finger up her ass."

She pulled off Matt's cock and said, "Stop it! I told you I don't want to do that!"

"Yeah, but I know you'll like it, and if not tonight, when?"

"No. It's not in the Bible." the good Baptist girl hissed back at me.

"Who cares?! People do it all the time."

"Well, guys suck other guys' cocks all the time, too!" she said. "Are you willing to blow Matt?"

"Hell no! I'm not gay," I said.

She looked me in the eye. "Oh, so, you won't suck him because you don't want to do it, but you want me to say yes even though I don't want to do it! I'll tell you what. If you want to fuck my butt, I'll let you, but first, you have to let me watch you blow, Matt."

"You're fucking kidding me."

"Nope, sweetie. If you want to fuck my butt, I want to see you blow Matt first."

I looked at Annie. "What can I say? My little head took over. You know how that goes with guys."

"Yes, I do!

"I really wanted to fuck Georgia's cute, little Southern ass. Sorry, Annie, it was so pert and tight, and I had never done it before in my life. I had to have my cock in her ass. You know, it was both of our anal virginities! So I took another shot of Maker's and figured, what the fuck? We both planted on Matt together. He didn't know what to make of it and started fussing, but Georgia put her mouth on his prick, and that calmed him down real fast."

There was more squirming in the passenger's seat. "And then what?" Annie said.

"Well, Georgia grabbed my hand and put it on Matt's cock. It was weird. Felt like mine, but it wasn't. His dick was a bit smaller and uncut. As you know, I'm circumcised. I had obviously seen foreskins in the gym and in porn but never really understood what it could do or how it worked. I'll admit after I got over my natural aversion to the entire thing, I became fascinated. Annie, I'll admit. It was fucking hot."

"Yeah, I think circumcised is sexier, and sometimes the stuff under a foreskin is disgusting, but sure, playing with one can be fun. I've done it once or twice," and she winked.

"Okay, here is what you've been waiting for. She was blowing him, and the next thing I knew, Georgia took Matt's cock out of her mouth and shoved it into mine. It was startling, and I bit him."

"What the fuck?!' Matt said. 'Sorry, sweetheart,' soothed Georgia. She smacked me in the ass and hissed, 'Suck him.' So I did."

I paused and took a sip of water.

"I took him into my mouth. It was different, weird, unlike anything I had ever imagined or experienced. I was surprised how hard yet soft his dick was at the same time. The weirdest thing. I guess I never understood. When my hand is on my dick jerking, I can't say it feels that way."

"Trust me, it always does," she said. One of the best parts."

"And his foreskin moved. I could move it up and down with both my hand and my tongue. I know this might seem like I'm gay, but I became infatuated with playing with his foreskin. I had no idea anything like that existed in nature. It was so different from any experience I had ever had."

"I rolled my tongue under the foreskin and then pulled my hand down to expose his head. It was like a newly discovered Disneyland ride. Yeah, it was sexual, but it was more the thrill of discovery for me than anything else."

"So, did you blow him?"

I got a bit embarrassed. "Yeah, yeah, I did. I took the head into my mouth, put my hand on his shaft, and started bobbing up and down, eventually getting a rhythm going. I was trying to do to his cock what I like to have done to me."

Annie's nodded her head in understanding.

"His foreskin was sliding up and down. That was hot, and he started to thrust into my mouth, banging against the back, sort of making me gag until finally, somehow, he was jammed down my throat, and Matt's balls were banging against my chin as he was pumping in and out of me."

"You deepthroated him?"

"Yeah. I don't know how, but yes. Anyway, his cock was growing bigger, and the head was so engorged it was getting uncomfortably large in my mouth, so I backed off to catch my breath, stroking his shaft. Finally, Georgia got impatient and grabbed his cock back and really started going at it with her experienced hand and mouth until Matt was starting to undulate, pant, and moan."

He shouted, "I'm going to cum!"

"And Georgia pulled off just as the first shot hit her face. The next got her right between the eyes. Then she pointed his dick at me, and Matt hit me square on with a couple of shots, and Georgia kept switching targets until he was done."

Annie was breathing hard.

"After she had squeezed out the last drop of cum, Georgia threw me down on the floor, licked his jizz off of my face, used her finger to scoop it off of hers, put it all in her mouth, and gave me a hard, deep cum kiss. The first and only time I tasted another man's cum."

"Did you like it?"

"It was alright. All things considered."

"What did it taste like?"

"Thick. It tasted thick and salty but also kinda sweet. Also, like bleach mixed in with the sea sprinkled with vanilla and caramel. But it was the creaminess. The way the viscosity coated my mouth and tongue. It was better than I was expecting."

"Did you like it? You don't mind when we do it."

"Well, that's different. It's my cum, and you've just let me shoot in your mouth. But it's okay. I don't hate it."

I smiled at the memory, "But I fucked her ass afterward. I had never felt anything so tight. It took a while for her second ring to loosen up, and that was with a lot of Vaseline, but eventually, I was deep inside her ass, balls deep."

I continued. "I'm telling you, fucking her ass was really hot. I don't mean sexy hot, I mean oven-like hot. Hot. I could feel the internal heat of her body sizzling my cock. Tighter and hotter than her pussy. As I moved in and out, her ass squeezed the base of my cock, trying to wring the cum out of it.

"I was fucking her ass and mesmerized looking down at her pussy that was empty! I was inside her, and my cock was fucking her body, but her pussy was in front of me, empty and pulsing as I moved in and out of her backdoor. I could watch her lips move as she twitched in arousal, and her juices were pooling at the bottom of her pussy before dripping out onto my cock. I actually saw her clit expand and swell. I'm telling you, the hottest thing I had ever seen!"

"Her ass was so tight! It didn't take long before I shot a gigantic load deep into her butt! I mean, it had been hours of foreplay and rope after rope of my thick seed shot into her ass, as she actually came for the second time, squeezing my cock even harder as I erupted in a volcano of jizz."

"Jesus!"

"Yeah, you asked for the hottest. That was the hottest."

"Would you do it again?"

"Fuck her ass?" I looked at Annie, "Or yours? Fuckin' A, I would. Is this an offer for later?"

"Maybe, but that's not what I meant,' she said. 'Would you suck a cock again?"

"Err, I don't know. Yeah, I suppose. Why?"

"Would you do it for me? If I wanted to watch you suck another guy's cock while I played with myself, would you do that for me?"

Now I was the one who was wiggling. "Err, yeah. It would depend upon the guy, I guess."

"I want to watch you do it," Annie said. "I want to watch you go down on another guy."

"Will you trade and let me watch you eat another girl?"

"Sure. No problem. I like to eat pussy on occasion."

"Well then, ahh, okay, I guess. If it's the right guy."

The two of us reached for our bottles of water. Annie had a look of pure lechery on her face. I guess we were both a little overheated and drove on in silence for a spell.

I changed the radio station to something spunkier as a pick-me-up since it was getting late. I was trying to keep my eyes on the road as night had fallen when I felt Annie's hand slide teasingly over my crotch. She started playing with her hair, tying it up tight with a band behind her head, and putting her Pirates cap back on.

She turned the bill around to the back of her head and leaned in towards me. "I couldn't help but notice with your squirming and failed attempts at covert adjustments that something has gone tent camping tonight," and she gave a wicked smile.

She reached over again and started caressing my obvious bulge. "You're hard as a rock," and started to take down my zipper.

"Err, Annie, what are you doing?"

She smiled, "Since you're dealing with the stress of doing all of the driving, it only seems fair to offer you some relief." Her hand snaked its way into my boxers and took a firm hold of my shaft. She started stroking it up and down.

"And call me Andy."

"What?"

She unbuttoned the top of my jeans, pulled my cock out, and stroked the shaft harder. "Oh, pre-cum already. Those stories did get you hot."

She took off her safety belt and lightly gave my cock a lick.

"Want some road head?"

12