Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christ, Annie. You know I do."

"That's Andy. Call me Andy. I want you to pretend I'm another guy sucking you off.

"What?"

She adjusted the hat, emphasizing the backwards forward look. "If you want me to blow you? Call me Andy."

She leaned towards my junk, pointing the purple head of my dick at her face. "What was that? You want another guy to suck you off until you cum?" and she wiggled it to make it nod yes.

"Annie, please?!"

"Andy!" She tipped her hat back further and went back to my cock. "What? You want some road head?" And she wiggled my cock to make it nod yes, giving the head an occasional lick.

"Oh, you don't care if it's another guy?" She started making my dick vigorously nod yes.

My cock was so full of blood it felt as if the head was going to burst like an overinflated balloon.

"Now, tell me what you want."

"I want you to suck me off, Andy." She looked at me, seeking more. "Dude, I want to feel your lips around my cock."

"Okay then." She looked up at me. "Don't get into an accident and get us killed," and she took my cock into her delicious mouth.

"Yes. Yes, Andy! Blow me, blow me! Suck my cock, and make me cum

I rolled my seat back a bit to give Annie more room, and she went right at it. Sucking and jerking my cock with serious intention.

My cock was rolling off her hard palette and hitting the back of her mouth while her strong hand was yanking my shaft in coordination with her lips and tongue, using her mouth like a pussy.

The other hand snuck inside my pants and started to cradle and fondle my balls, which were already enlarging and tightening, moving up to shoot my load.

I took one hand off the wheel, knocked the hat off her head, grabbed a fist full of Annie's hair, and started whacking myself off with her mouth, her hand moving faster on my cock, desperately seeking its reward.

"Yes, Andy, That's it. That's it!"

I pushed down into my seat, and my load exploded out of me. I started shooting a river of cum deep into her mouth as Annie swallowed with every shot. I could feel the vacuuming pressure on my enraged head as she sucked in and swallowed until I was completely spent.

She leaned up, wiped her mouth with the back of her hands, and said, "Yessiree. A tasty nightcap for the road," and put her seatbelt back on.

I pushed my seat forward, trying to steady myself with my dripping cock hanging out of my jeans.

"Whata ya say?" Annie chirped. "I'm thinking tomorrow night, after we're rested, let's go to a bar and find a new friend, bring him home, and have some fun. Whatcha think?"

I thought, "This is starting out to be an interesting week..."

12