Road Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Those dreams.
3.1k words
4.55
4.8k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weird freaking dreams. They start out normal, and soon get twisted. I try waking myself out of them, but, after a few minutes, they go back. The next day's music was exactly what I needed ,and I browsed through the crowd, looking for available chicks. Sadly, there were more guys than girls, and the girls were always with guys. Except a group of 4 girls, who were with each other. That night, I lay down in my same spot, and the couple from last night was pretty close to where they were, too. Even though there were lots more people around, once everything got quiet, they again started up.

Whispers, but I could hear him trying to get her to climb on top of him. I looked over, and he's holding his cock straight up, like the night before, and she's soon replacing his hands, coyly telling him they can't, that someone will see. His persuasion, and more likely, her desire for that cock, convinces her, and I see her slide that short denim skirt up on her hips, as she straddled him. As she sunk down on it, I think she moaned louder than he did. Her hands were on his chest, his were on her boobs, and she was riding him like he was a wild horse. "Oh, God, baby, you fill me up so good! This cock was made for me! Dammit, I'm cummming..." I counted 3 times that she came, before he filled her with his load. She was so exhausted, she leaned down, kissed him, and passed out, still impaled on his cock. Fuck, I need to get laid!

I'm laying there, deep in dreams, begging her to ride me. She's lifting that skirt, easing herself down... on that big fucking cock, and I'm moaning as it fills me. What the fuck? NO!! No!! Stop this. I'm NOT the girl, I'm the cock. But in the dream, I'm seeing myself looking down, as it fills me, and it feels so damn good, but my conscience knows that it's a screwed up dream. WHY am I having these fucked up dreams? The next dream was a replay of the night at the rest stop. Only, when that big bear of a man cums in my mouth, I'm sucking and slurping, and trying to get more and more down my throat. Shit! Was there something in his cum that's making me crazy? Forcing these dreams on me? I could feel the strange tingling on my tongue , and loved it. Or, the little brown bottle of stuff? Whatever it is, I woke up with my thumb in my mouth, feeling like a fool and hoping no one saw me. Sunday, I was tired, and even though the music was good, I just wasn't into it. I knew I was in for another bad night of dreams.

Sunday night's acts ran late, and the last band finished around 2:30. Some folks around me had be passing around joints, and in my state of mind, and the music, I felt I needed to get as buzzed as possible. The pot must have been laced with something, because I was tripping hard. Throngs of people were headed for the gates to make it out before the roads got too bogged down, but I headed back to my spot on the hill, and hoped the sex starved lovers from the previous nights were staying one more night. I lucked out. They were already completely naked by the time I got there, and he was pegging her doggie style. They obviously were really high, too, as they completely ignored me. I made no pretense of sleeping, since they surely didn't care if anyone watched. She was moaning sooo loud, and proclaiming her love of his cock, and begging him to fill her with cum.

I'm not sure when it started, but I had been rubbing my throbbing cock over my jeans, but at some point, must have unzipped, and pulled the jeans down, because I was stroking myself as hard as I could.

He grunted, and bucked a few times, and rolled over next to her. Her eyes looked huge, and she was grinning so big. Looking RIGHT at me, she saw what I was doing, and she slide her hand to her pussy, scooped up his and her cum that was oozing out of her, and said directly to me, "I just LOVE cum, don't you?" And proceeded to lap it up.

Without even a thought, when my cum spewed up on my hand and stomach, I brought my hand to my lips, and licked it clean. No shame, no worry, no nothing. I just did it,and again, felt that tingle on my tongue. "Yes! It's so good!" I answered her back. She grinned, waved, and rolled against her lover and fell asleep. Seconds later, I was in trippy dreams, myself. And, dammit, again, I was her, getting fucked good and licking up gobs of that gooey stuff that I was craving.

When I woke up, they had gone. In fact, almost everyone had gone, except for the workers cleaning up the area. I fastened my jeans,picked up my belongings, and made my way back to my car. My mouth tasted like chalk, so I found a convenience store and got a coffee. My boss didn't expect me back until Tuesday, but I called and told him I was having car trouble, and probably wouldn't make it in then, either. I stopped at a motel, and asked to take a shower, for a reduced rate, if I promised not to mess up anything in the room, they agreed. The shower and clean clothes helped a lot. My head was still messed up over everything that happened to me, and, when I made my way back on the highway, I found myself looking for that rest stop. Yes, I was scared to go back, he said he'd be there, but I needed answers. I drove cautiously, and made it there a little earlier than I had on Friday night. I parked in about the same spot, and looked around for that semi.

Part of me was ashamed, but the part of me that was craving, led me into the restroom. I checked my face in the mirror, and made my way to the same stall. And waited. There were a couple of guys that came in, took a piss, washed their hands, and went on their way. After a few minutes, though, I heard the door open, then lock. That big man pushed the stall door open, huge smile on his face.

"I had a feeling you'd be back, Sugar. You missed this, didn't ya?" as he immediately pulled his cock free. My face was beet red, but I nodded.

"What did you do to me? Did you drug me? I-I'm not gay, but..."

He chuckled and said, "It's ok. You just found your feminine side. Just wait till I fuck that pussy of yours, you'll see just how much of a girl you are." and pushed that fat cock in my hungry mouth. He caressed my head and shoulders as he slowly fed me more and more cock. I salivated on the precum that he was producing. "Where's our little bottle, Honey, it'll bring the girl out of you, and the wolf in me. After I cum down your throat, we are going to my truck. I brought you some things."

I fished the bottle out of my pocket, without slowing a bit on his meat. He took a couple of big snorts and trembled, then pushed it to my nose. I swear, his cock throbbed and grew more, and I slurped more on it. As if I could not wait to feel him fill my mouth. Whatever he did to me, I was willing, no, eager, to do ANYTHING he wanted. I felt him jerk, and his cock fill, then the warm blast of sticky, tasty cum. I sucked, and pulled on that fat thing, urging out every drop. I savored it, swirling my tongue on it. He finally pulled free, stuck it back in his pants, leaned down and kissed my forehead. Come on, Sugar, let's go to my truck. He lifted me up like I was a pillow, and walked me out, with his arm on my back. I felt like such a little girl at that moment, and even weirder, smiled with that thought.

As we got closer to his truck, and farther from the lights, the hand on my back eased down on to my butt. His big hand cupped it sensuously, and I knew exactly why he was doing it. He had every intention of putting that huge cock in me, and, even though I doubted it could fit, I had every intention of letting him try. My mind flashed back to the dream of me being the girl, and sinking down on a cock, and cumming from it. I wasn't sure that was possible, but I figured I was going to find out. He opened the passenger door for me, and boosted me up in the seat. I looked around the truck as he walked to the driver's side, and hopped up in. He leaned back into the sleeper cab, and pulled out a couple of bags.

"Here, Sugar, try these on. I tried to guess your size, we'll see how well I did."

I looked into the first bag,it was a blue satin panty/bra set. He grinned at my surprise,and said, "Well, if you're going to be my girl, you'll need to look like one, too." In the bag also were breast forms, which made me blush, for some reason, and thigh high stockings. They felt so soft and smooth. In the next bag was a white tank top, which looked a little small, but I guessed it was stretchy, and a (FUCK ME!) blue denim skirt, almost identical to the one the girl wore. Could that even BE a coincidence? Then, in the bottom, a pair of fuck me stiletto heels. (Would these even fit me?) The last bag, smaller, was makeup, hair remover,and hair gel.

"I...don't know what to say. You think I could look like a girl? I mean, I'll try, but, never thought of me as girlish."

He laughed and said, "Oh, Sugar, you ain't nothin BUT girlish. I bet you've never been laid, right? All the girls think of you as a 'friend'. Am I right? Now, we are going back to the restrooms, but this time, you are going in the women's, and put these things on. I'll wait on you by the door. Don't be scared, there ain't much traffic on a week night, and besides, no one will say anything."

• I walked in the bathroom slowly, making sure no one was in there, and then went to one of the stalls. I undressed, putting my old clothes in one bag as I pulled the new ones out. Bra and panties first, then stockings (wow, they feel amazing) tank top, skirt, and lastly, heels. I won't lie, I was a little wobbly. I went to the mirror and tried a little eyeliner, hoping I didn't overdo it, mascara, then lipstick. I DID love the way that felt, and immediately envisioned my lips on his fat cock. I brushed my hair in a way I though would look more girly, and took a deep breath, and stepped out of the bathroom. I was very aware that the skirt barely covered the tops of the stockings, and his face lit up when he heard the heels clicking, and looked my way.

"Damn, Baby! I KNEW you'd be hot. Mmmm, mmm, can't wait to get those clothes OFF you, now. But first, let's go get a drink, and a bite to eat."

"Huh? I -I can't go anywhere like this! S-someone will see me."

THAT'S the idea, Sweetness. I want folks to see this babe I found. Come on, there is a diner that serves beer and wine, not far from here."

I was really not sure about this, but he was nearly pushing me down the sidewalk to his truck, and I guess the walk helped, because I was getting steadier in the heels. He hoisted me up into the seat with no effort, and climbed in, fired up the truck. There was no way to sit, that would keep the stocking tops from showing, no matter how much I tugged. He just smiled bigger, and put that big hand on my thigh, sliding it up and back.

"Oh, hey! I guess we better come up with a name for you.. Do you have one you like? That fits the girl in you?"

My mouth dropped open, I hadn't even considered anything like this, or needing another name. "Umm, I don't know... maybe ...Gina?"

"It's short, easy"

"Gina, huh? Sure, I like it!" and he gripped my leg tighter. "Can't wait to show you off, GINA!"

We walked in the place, a dimly lit, fairly small bar, with an L shaped bar, and a few tables. There were nothing but guys , mostly middle aged or so, and a couple of older type guys. Bear (as I called him), pulled me over to a table farthest from the bar. He pulled me up close to him and ordered me a wine, and him a mug of beer. I barely got a couple of sips out of my wine before he said, "You hungry, Sugar? I got something for you." And he pulled my hand over to the bulge in his pants.

I tried to pull my hand away, face red, and gasped in a whisper, "Please don't, someone will see."

He kept rubbing my hand on his stiffening cock, grinning big.

"So? I don't mind an audience, why should you?" As he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, he said, "Gina, get under the table, NOW, and suck my cock!" with such a scowl, I was afraid not to. I knew others HAD to be looking, and didn't want to do it, but knew I had to. I closed my eyes and pulled him into my mouth, sobbing as I did. His moan was exaggerated, designed to attract attention. I heard a couple of whistles, and a "Damn", or "look at that bitch go." I just tried to concentrate on getting him off as fast as I could, and wishing I could just run out the door. He grabbed my head and shoved me hard on his cock as he filled my mouth, again. After I made sure I got every drop, he pulled his cock free and told me to go to the bathroom to "fix my face." I REALLY didn't want to walk past most of the people in the bar, but he was insistent. So, with eyes on the floor, I made my way down the narrow hallway and into the bathroom.

I had barely tissued my mascara eyes, and started to touch them up, when 2 guys walked in, and said, "Don't bother, Missy, you'll be making more mess of your makeup, " and unzipped their jeans.

"Huh? Wait, n-no, no, umm, My...fr-friend...is waiting for me." and they both broke out laughing.

"Sorry, babe, but he's the one who told us to come in here....and get what we wanted. And what we want is what we saw you give him, got it? No backtalk, on your knees." I know my face went white as I obeyed them. I went from one cock, to the other, stroking each one as I sucked on the other. They each came pretty fast, but I didn't even get off my knees before 2 more came in, and I knew, without words, they'd be next. My mouth was getting tired as one came, and the other was close, But Bear, and one more man came, and as soon as I swallowed my fifth mouth full of cum in ten minutes, Bear pulled me off my knees, bent me over in front of the guy that came in with him, and pushed me to his cock.

As I slid my lips on his long , thin cock, Bear lifted my skirt, and said, "It's time, Gina, I'm poppin that cherry for you." I couldn't even look back at him because the guy in front of me was holding my face on his cock.

I felt Bears fingers pushing something wet on my tight hole, and smelled that little brown bottle under my nose as he held it there. "Take you a big long snort, Gina, this might hurt a bit, before it feels good." I still didn't know what that stuff was, but was thankful for it, because my whole body felt supercharged. I sucked with increased passion, like it was the last, best cock on Earth, and I squirmed as I felt Bear's cock head pushing at my star. He forced that head in, as I cried out around the cock in my mouth. Thankfully, he held it there, until I relaxed a little, then pushed in more....then more, until I finally felt him pressed against me. I was devouring the cock in my mouth, and Bear wiggled that cock in my ass. It hurt, but felt so fucking good, I almost collapsed right there. I was pushing my ass back every time he pulled away. I didn't want it, but , ohhh, God, I wanted it. The guy in my mouth was cumming hard, but I sucked harder. I was so high, I wasn't going to let either cock get away.

"Please don't stop! Fuck me good! Oh, Hell, what have you done to me!" I'm not sure how long I ranted, or how long he fucked me. I think I blacked out a couple of times, and I came all over myself while he was doing it. He may be a son of a bitch for doing this to me, but I wanted it, needed it.

I woke up a while later. He had sat me on the vanity, washed my face, and tried his best to make my face presentable, then walked me out. As he held me up and walked me out of the bar, he called out, "Well, boys, we'll be back next week. Tell your friends."

I weakly looked up at him and said, "My ass hurts...and I think I love you."

He leaned into me, kissed my forehead and replied, "I know you do, Sugar."