Road Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Things happen.
1.3k words
4.38
11.1k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is a slight departure from my usual stories, but not so much. If profanity bothers you, or forced situations, again, not for you, move on to another story. Also, it isn't 'trans', yet, but I think you can feel the direction it's going. As always, comments, good and bad, are welcomed.~~~~

I was driving down the highway, on my way to an all day festival that started tomorrow. I figured that leaving the night before, while it was cooler, would help my old beater car, and give me time to find a good spot, before the festival site got full. My best friend, Justin, was supposed to go, but got called in to work at the last minute. I'd been driving for about four hours, and was starting to feel the need to find some facilities. Bumpy roads are not good for kidneys, or your digestive track. I passed a 'Rest Stop' sign, and pulled in a few minutes later.

There were only a couple of cars, and a semi parked beyond the rest room entrance, so I got out, stretched my legs, and headed in. My head was on a swivel, because I'd heard this wasn't exactly a friendly part of the country. And me, a long haired, skinny kid, could never be careful enough. I hardly ever went anywhere by myself, but this music festival had a lot of great bands, and I wasn't going to miss it.

I felt relieved when I opened the men's room door, and saw it was empty. I made my way to the last stall, stepped in, and started to latch the stall door, when a big hand held it. "Hey, this one is occupied, use the other one!" I exclaimed, still trying to push it shut.

"Oh, I KNOW it is. I followed you in here, had to run to catch you before you latched the door." This guy had pushed the stall door completely open, and grinning, staring right at me. He was huge, like a big bear, huge arms. I was thinking that he's going to kill me right here, before I can even use the bathroom.

"P-please, sir... I just need to use the bathroom, and I'll be on my way. I don't want any trouble..."

I could feel my lip quiver and my voice crack as he smiled.

"Well, that's good, Sissy, cause there isn't going to BE any trouble. (my eyes widened when he said that) you're gonna sit down, and suck this dick, cause I've been horny for 3 days, and need to get off."

"Oh, wa-wait, PLEASE...I'm NOT..I uh, I don't.."

"Aw, ain't that cute. But yes, you do, NOW, anyway. Cause you ain't getting out of here till you suck my dick dry. UNDERSTAND?" (Giving a menacing face, while he unzipped and pulled a cock out easily twice the size of mine)

Tears streamed down my face and I was shaking all over. WHY did I have to pick THIS rest stop?

He stepped closer, cock right in my face, rubbing my cheeks with it, then across my lips. "Open that pretty mouth, Sissy, or I'll break your neck, right here, and leave you for the custodians to find."

I was sobbing, and felt that he would not hesitate to do that...Do I want to be dead, or be a cocksucker? Hard choice, but I'm not THAT stupid, I opened my mouth.

He pushed his meat in my mouth, and moaned so loud as it filled my mouth. I felt it jerk and throb, as he held my cheeks, pulling me closer, as he nearly gagged me."Oh, Baby! Yes! I need this, suck that dick, bitch, mmmmm. Dammmnnn, Baby, you got a sweet mouth. "

What the fuck! He's talking to me like I was girl. Some whore he can get off on. And I catch myself trying harder to do it right. SO fucked up! What the hell! WHY is my cock hard? I'm no sissy! Just a guy who has long hair and likes rock. My head is spinning enough, when I hear him sniffing something, a small bottle. He then holds it down to my nose. "Here, Sweetness, hit this."

Without even thinking, I did. WHOAH!what IS this stuff? It was like all my senses went to the extreme. I could hear MYSELF moaning on his throbbing cock, and I'm suddenly lapping up his cock like it was cotton candy. I heard him laugh, and he offered me another hit, which I, fuck me, eagerly took. Whatever this shit is, I love it! My nostrils are flaring as I breathe harder, and work him in and out of my mouth. He's now holding the sides of the stall, jerking his hips to me.

"Fuck, Baby, here it COMEEESSSS!" and my mouth is flooded with hot, sticky cum. My cheeks bulge out, and some is dribbling down my chin. I'm swallowing and swallowing, and it keeps oozing out of his cock. He's moaning and stroking my face, and, as fucked up as it is, I'm smiling, cause I did it. Wow, I made some one feel like that? That was easy. Girls act like it's a big deal, but, I did it, after one time. Wait.... Does that mean I'm queer? No, I like girls... And, WHY am I licking the cum off of my chin?

He breaks my whirlwind thoughts, by rubbing my cheek and saying, " Damn, Sugar, That was NICE. I had a feeling you'd know what to do. Listen, I come through here, twice a week, on Monday and Thursday. I want to see you again, ok? Oh, and, um, sorry about being so forceful. I wasn't sure you'd do it, if I asked nicely. Now that I know you do, I'm looking forward to seeing you. And, hell, maybe next time? We'll break in that cute little ass." He smiled a wide smile at that, " He laughed when he saw my eyes go wide. "Don't worry, Sugar, I'll take REAL good care of you. Here, you keep this, for next time, or if you feel frisky, until I see you again." as he handed me that little bottle, and stepped out of the stall.

I sat there, trying to focus, collect my thoughts, and finally pulled down my pants to use the toilet. I was STILL harder than I'd ever been. SHIT. What...How...I made my way back to my car, and got back on the road, but all I could think about was what just happened. I LET it happen, right? I didn't fight him, so... My mind spun the whole night. I made it to the festival site, but tossed and turned, trying to justify what I'd done, and more importantly, how I felt about it.

I woke up from fitful dreams, it was still dark, but I could hear low voices not far from me. It was a couple, on a blanket, maybe 15-20 feet away. He was saying, "Come on Ginger, no one will know, everyone is sleeping." and she protesting, but giggling, and I see her fish his cock free. I'm keeping my eyes slanted, so it looks like I'm sleeping, but open enough to see that she's licking his cock, up and down, until he pushes her head on him. They both moan, and I'm hard...This is better than porn, it's right here. His head is thrown back and she's giggling more, knowing that she's driving him crazy. I'm watching her every move. She pulls back, fingers wrapped around him, and licking and sucking on his cock head. He's going nuts wanting to cum, and she finally gives in, and starts sliding her mouth up and down him, until he grunts and fills her mouth. She stays on his cock until it starts going soft, then slides up his body, kissing him with her mouth still full of cum. Holy fuck! They both swallow it.

After a while, I drift back off to sleep, but start reliving that scene in my dreams. It is so real,

Until

I realize

I was HER in the dream, not him!

FUCK!