Road Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
Dennis answers an ad and lives out a fantasy.
8.9k words
4.63
25.5k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're freaky bitches that like to have fun. Ride to Calgary be at the Airport in Yorktown at 8:20 A.M. Thursday Oct. 15th. Bring your hard on." That's what the ad had said. Dennis was new to Yorktown and hadn't gotten accustomed to the surroundings yet. The trees were green, yellow and red revealing fall in all it's glorious splendour. The train had been comfortable, he had time to stretch his legs and get some shut eye after a long couple of months at work. Dennis was a seismic surveyor, he had been in the bush a long time. His last stint was ninety days straight, he had barely seen a woman in three months.

The car pulled up abruptly, it was a Cadillac wagon, a hemi, powerful. Black, shiny and the windows were tinted dark. The girl riding passenger rolled down her window. She was wearing large sunglasses and had long straight brown hair, her face was pretty, she looked about 35 years old.

"Are you answering the ad?" Her voice was alluring, she lowered her sunglasses to reveal beautiful blue eyes.

"I'm Dennis, I need a ride to Calgary."

Her face lit up. The window rolled up and Dennis stood looking at tinted glass, a little bit confused.

Then the door opened and the beautiful brunette got out of the car and smiled up at him.

"You're pretty tall aren't you Dennis?" She said as she opened the rear passenger door for him.

He entered the backseat and was surprised to see the rear seats had two rows and the first row of backseats faced towards the rear, like in a limousine.

"My name is Veronica, It's nice to meet you Dennis." She pronounced as she motioned him inside the car.

Dennis ducked into the car and set his bag down beside him as Veronica sat down across from him. She was wearing a grey skirt and white dress blouse under a long blue coat, she looked very chic and stylish, very well put together. Her figure was hard to discern beneath her long coat but she was fit and moved in a seductive fashion.

"My friend who's driving is Andrea." The car started to move and Dennis turned his head to see.

Andrea said hi into the rearview mirror. She had big brown eyes and short black hair with well tanned olive skin.

Veronica began to remove her coat and Dennis offered to help her out of the bulky garment. It was getting cold outside and threatening to snow.

"We are on a road trip. For business Dennis, we need some company and we're both incredibly pleased you answered our ad."

"Yeah, I didn't know what to expect, I certainly didn't expect such well put together ladies as yourselves."

Veronica laughed,

"Don't be fooled Honey, We wanted a man... to join us as we travelled. It can get lonely on the road."

"I know the feeling, I've been in the bush for three months. I apologize if I'm a bit rough around the edges right this moment." Dennis fingered his facial hair which was reddish brown and becoming a ragged beard.

"Frankly Dennis, we don't care too much about the outward stuff like clothes haircut and a shave, although there is a benefit to refinement, we are more interested in your less obvious qualities?"

Dennis laughed, "like what exactly?"

Veronica smiled and looked deep into his eyes, "Like whether you can fuck as good as you look." She stated matter of factly.

Dennis coughed, a bit shocked, his interest piqued.

"In fact Dennis, why don't you take off your clothes and show me your cock, I'm getting really horny." Veronica started squeezing her left breast with her right hand as she bit her lower lip.

"I want to see what kind of meat he's packing Andrea." Veronica said emphatically. Andrea laughed,

"I hope it's a nice one." Andrea replied with a smirk.

Dennis was beside himself, he could feel his cock was standing hard at attention straining against his underwear and jeans, it would be nice to free the beast for this pretty brunette, she seemed excited to look at his meat. Dennis took off his brown leather jacket and realized his pits were pretty musky, he had been on the bus, cramped seats didn't help the fact he hadn't showered since yesterday.

"Oh my god Dennis, you're scent is driving me crazy." Veronica said as she undid the top few buttons of her blouse to allow her hand to dip into her shirt and feel her tit beneath the fabric.

"My pussy is already wet for you Dennis, you smell like a beast. I'll bet there's a frustrated load of hot cum in those balls for me isn't there?"

Dennis removed his shirt revealing his hair covered chest and well defined upper body.

"He's fucking ripped Andrea." Veronica shouted to her friend.

"He's got a sexy auburn treasure trail and a six pack. Show me your cock you animal." Veronica demanded.

Dennis undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans, sliding them off his legs and setting them on the seat next to him with his shirt and jacket. Veronica grabbed his jacket and started to remove her blouse. She was wearing a white lace bra and was very well endowed. She had a dark freckle on the top of the beautiful round breast she was fondling over the lace around her nipple. She slipped her skirt down to reveal matching stockings and garters, with tiny lace panties. She was decked out in hot lingerie and incredibly built. She slid on Dennis's jacket and held the lapel to her nose inhaling deeply as she rubbed the jacket on her body in ecstasy. Dennis slipped out of his boxers, his cock was hard and hanging long, his balls were loose and dangling. Veronica stared, drool actually fell out of her pretty mouth.

"It's a big circumcised red monster," Veronica exclaimed to Andrea.

"I'll bet you need to dump a big load of hot cum huh mister?" Veronica said mischievously.

"Jerk your cock for me stud." Her eyes aflame with passion as she made her demands.

Dennis rubbed the head of his dick with his finger spreading the clear cum emanating from his cock around his piss hole in leisurely strokes. Veronica touched her breasts and shoved her hand in her tiny white panties to rub her clit.

"Stroke that fucking big cock Dennis, It's gonna make me cum."

Dennis was surprised at how turned on Veronica seemed. She was all twisted up on the seat her knees buckling in as she diddled her clit. She looked so sexy, her hair getting messed up, her amazing body In the white lace lingerie all swallowed up in Dennis' brown leather coat many sizes too big for her. He stroked his cock and it jerked on it's own with a pulse of excitement at the beautiful girl squirming across from him.

"Let me touch it." Veronica reached across to gently wrap her cool hand around Dennis' hot engorged tool. She kneeled on the floor of the car and crawled towards him.

"Let me lick up that cum." Veronica said as she gently extended her tongue to lap softly at the tip Dennis cock head.

"Tell me what his dick is like. His smell is making me wet." Andrea shouted from the front seat.

"He's really big Baby girl, he's bigger than George and just slightly smaller than Mike."

"Those are our sex toys." Andrea explained in a mirthful shout.

"Keep licking my cock Veronica." Dennis moaned, "You girls have me so turned on."

"Anything you want Honey." She replied.

She used her tongue lightly to tease the hole where the pre cum was leaking from so plentifully. The smell of Dennis' manly odour and his giant fucking meat in her face had her slit slick and sticky. She kept licking around the tip and head, gently kissing and fellating his rod. Dennis grabbed her hair and the back of her neck.

"I'm gonna fuck your pretty face now baby." Dennis slid his cock into her willing mouth.

She sucked eagerly and hungrily, her mouth was moist and warm. He wanted to sink his dick into her throat as far as it would go. He restrained himself pumping at her sucking lips and tongue. She sucked hungrily at the engorged cock as she touched her clit and fingered her nipples.

Veronica loved to suck her dildo in between dipping it into herself almost every night. She loved tasting herself off of the vibrating plastic dick. She couldn't wait to taste herself off of Dennis's fragrant and musky tool. The thought of it made her twitch and moan as her legs buckled in a creamy delicious cum. An orgasm contorted her face as Dennis' cock fell sexily out of her mouth. She looked like she was having a pleasurable seizure. Dennis stroked his cock inches from her beautiful orgasmic face. Her blue eyes were half closed in abandon as she diddled her clit to the big delicious cock poking out in front of her.

"You look really sexy right now" Dennis said as he stood hunched over her, his back against the roof of the car jerking his dick.

"Cum in my fucking face you stinky animal." Veronica shouted.

She grabbed Dennis' meat and started massaging it with her soft hands expertly.

"Cum on my face, cum on my fucking pretty face, gimme that fucking hot cum on my dirty little slut face."

Dennis was smiling, Veronica was an expert slut, she was gonna get coated. He grabbed her hair and made her look up at him.

"Open your mouth Baby, I'm gonna drop my goo on that sweet little tongue of yours."

Dennis held her hair tight and jerked off into her face. Her blue eyes stared hungrily as she held her mouth open obediently waiting for sperm.

"Spunk in my mouth, I wanna taste your hot cum."

"Cum in her mouth Dennis." Andrea cheered happily from the front seat, obviously enjoying the voyeuristic aspect of the encounter.

"Make her eat your cum." Andrea added. "You hear that? Eat his cum you filthy little slut."

"Give it to me. I need it." Veronica stated emphatically with a pout.

Dennis couldn't take it anymore. Veronica was so sexy and dirty, her face was so pretty and her mouth was wide open to accept his load. He jerked furiously as he felt the pleasure build, his urethra was tingling as orgasm began to spasm through his engorged cock. It pulsed and a rivulet of sperm trickled out of the head on to Veronica's waiting tongue. Then Dennis' cock bucked pumping a huge dose of thick white cum in her waiting mouth. Veronica quickly swallowed and again opened her willing mouth wide as another pulse of electric pleasure bucked through Dennis cock and squirted a wetter more liquid dose of sperm. Then quick bursts as even more hot cum ejaculated generously from Dennis' throbbing tool.

The exhilaration of cumming in Veronica's open hungry mouth was amazing.

She licked gently, after swallowing again, eating the thick cum like a grateful succubus. She ate and swallowed it, enjoying the tasty treat. She looked so beautiful, in her lingerie and his leather jacket.

"I'm so turned on Dennis", Veronica bent over in front of him. The fabric of her tiny white panties just barely enough to cover her vagina and asshole. She looked tasty and he could smell her feminine musk emanating from her excited pussy. Dennis kissed her bum, licking and sucking her asscheeks and working his way towards her pleasure zone. She reached back and pulled her panties aside to give Dennis a full view of her merchandise. Her pussy and asshole were just inches from his face. The smell was amazing. She was excited.

Dennis bent forward and stuck his extended tongue straight into her asshole and started wiggling it and licking her tight pucker. The shocking sensation made Veronica yelp with pleasure,

"Oh Andrea he's eating my fucking ass, awww fuck, lick me where I shit you dirty boy, mmmmmmmmnnn."

Her face was all twisted as she bit her lip and looked back at Dennis burying his eager face between her plump ass cheeks, He forced his tongue against her wet sphincter, pushing it inside her tight little ass. He used a finger to rub the opening of her slit, dripping with excitement and drool from Dennis' enthusiastic rim job. Her pussy was so wet and warm, it invited digital exploration.

Dennis sank his finger inside her pussy as she moaned and squirmed against the tongue probing her moist pucker. Veronica slid her panties down, unsnapped her garters and slipped them off her feet one by one. She was so hot for tongue in her ass and his finger was touching her just right. She reached for her coat pocket and fished out a phallic shaped green vibrator.

"This is George. He's one of our regular lovers." Veronica stated temptingly as she turned the toy on. It whirred to life and buzzed as she began to pleasure her pubic mound and clit with the vibrator. Dennis continued to finger her squishy box and tongue her ass. She squirmed and squeaked as he licked and prodded her shit box.

"You fucking dirty little girl my cock is getting hard again already." Dennis said as he pulled his finger out of her pussy and began to massage and circle her moist asshole with it.

"Unngh," Veronica moaned as the spit covered finger swirled around her bung. She was hungry for his cock in her pussy.

"Put that log inside me lumberjack." Veronica demanded as she wiggled her ass and looked back enticingly.

"I want you to fill me up with more of that hot cum. Come on. Fuck my dirty little pussy."

Veronica's eyes pleaded for dick. Her bottom looked like a ripe peach that needed to be split open and enjoyed as juice ran down his face. Her light skin looked so illuminated in the darkness of the back of the car, she was pale and obviously avoided the sun, her skin was youthful and smooth. His cock was raging hard as he looked in her lustful eyes. She was begging for dick, her gash was sopping with girl juice from her earlier orgasm. The vibrator on her clit had done it's work. She was sensitive and willing. She needed to be ploughed.

Dennis grabbed his cock and spit on the head of it making Veronica shiver with carnal excitement. He rested it at the opening of her warm cunt and grabbed her hips. He slowly slid his fat dick into her sloppy box to the hilt. He just held her there for a moment enjoying the warm wetness of her snatch firmly gripping his dick. He savoured the feel of splitting open her sexy cunt and looked down to enjoy the sight of his himself sunk deep inside her. The sight of her head down and her ass up overcame him, causing him to thrust with repeated zeal.

Veronica was immediately and suddenly getting railed hard and fast. She yelped in pleasure and surprise as the fat cock roughed up her wet pussy. She let herself go limp, there was no use resisting. His powerful hands grasped her hips and his peg was owning her from behind. He was power fucking her beautiful cunt.

"Take it you dirty bitch. Get that dick." Dennis spat.

"Unngh," a soft delicious moan escaped from Veronica's beautiful lips as Dennis hit her cervix in a deep thrust. She could feel her insides welling with excitement. Her clit was getting intense stimulation from the wet smack of Dennis' hairy balls. She felt so dirty to be fucking this sexy smelly hitch hiker, the thought of it was bringing her close to cumming again. Dennis was penetrating her as deep and fast and hard as he could. He had a grip locked on her hips and could fuck the unholy hell out of her pussy at the angle he had. It felt so good inside her, she was so freaky and just wanted to fuck like an animal. He plunged inside her balls deep and stopped his assault for a second.

"I hope you've got some of that left for me scream machine." Andrea said beguilingly from the front seat.

Dennis stared into the mirror, and her brown eyes locked with his emanating hot sexuality. He felt so powerful with his cock in one of these sexy women while the other smack talked and cheered him on while watching from the front seat. This was a bucket list accomplishment.

Veronica started working her sopping cooch up and down Dennis' super hard cock. Her stretched pussy milking his rod for pleasure and cum, she needed to be filled with both. She looked back at him with hungry eyes full of lust.

"Fill me with cum you hot stud." She demanded as she dug her nails deep into the upholstery of the seat in front of her.

Dennis grabbed her hips and let her work her sweet magic on his tool. He loved watching his dick go in and out of her hot little box as she coated his meat with her slick girly essence, her asshole looked so sexy he pulled completely out of her pussy and knelt down to start eating her tasty bung. He licked and prodded with his eager tongue, savouring her girly musk as he pleasured her shit chute.

"Oh my gawd Dennis suck my fucking asshole baby." Veronica moaned as Dennis continued to suck at her tight little ballon knot.

He forced his pointed tongue straight at her clenched pucker and pushed it hard against her tight anal opening. She felt his moist tongue slightly penetrate her ass and loved the feeling of his stubble against her labia and asscheeks as he probed deeper in her tight shitter.

"It feels so good baby, ooh yeah lick my fart box you animal." She demanded.

Her hand reached back and she grabbed the back of Dennis' head and held him hard against her squirming posterior. Dennis used both hands to open her ass up and lick her even deeper, her sphincter tightening at first then loosening as he licked and rimmed her tender hole.

"Sit back Dennis," Veronica demanded, "It's time to get some of your own medicine."

Dennis reluctantly ceased eating Veronica's delicious ass and sat back on the leather bench seat, his huge hard cock flopped to one side as he reclined. His balls were full of cum again and he was ready to bust a nut all over this horny woman.

"I want to eat your ass now baby." Veronica stated plainly as her cool hand firmly grabbed Dennis cock and she began nuzzling and licking his sac.

"So full of cum, mmmnn." She purred as she licked his swollen scrotum and sucked his balls. She looked so sexy servicing his nuts and jerking his huge erection with her diminutive feminine hand. She was incredibly turned on and wanted to please a huge load of cum on to her face and tits, or get her sensitive cunt pumped full of thick hot sperm. She wanted to please this sexy muscular man and receive his seed, she didn't recall being turned on like this ever before by a man.

She was so used to sex with Andrea and their toys that she forgot the feel of strong hands on her body and the feel of a mans stubble against her smooth pale skin, the animalistic smell of a man's endorphins and sex fluid. She was flushed and warm and sucked Dennis nuts with fervour, she wanted to earn his cum, be a willing servant for his seed. She loved the feeling of his testicles responding to her sucking and tonguing as they shifted and moved within his hairy ball sac. His cock felt so big and powerful in her demure hand as she firmly pumped her fingers up and down his thick shaft enjoying the veiny texture of his manhood.

She used her other hand to prompt Dennis leg up onto the bench seat exposing his hairy asshole, her mouth released the testicle it had been sucking and dove hungrily into his sweaty ass. Dennis moaned as Veronica licked and sucked his ass while firmly and rhythmically stroking his hard cock. Her sexy mouth locked onto his anus, licking and sucking it delightfully, making unapologetic slurping noises as she earnestly moistened his shit hole with her tender mouth. His warm balls rested on her the bridge of her nose and forehead and she felt them contract and move against her face in response to her loving attention. His musky scent was driving her wild as she dove between his muscular buttocks and savoured his tasty anus. Veronica had never eaten a man's asshole before, she could tell he liked it because he moaned and she could feel a rivulet of cool slick precum dribbling down from the head of his engorged cock onto her firm stroking hand. She licked his bung and taint, she sucked his balls and locked eyed with him as she engulfed a testicle in her eager sucking mouth.

She wanted him to produce a huge quantity of cum and give it to her, she took it as a compliment to receive his manly gift on or in her body. She hadn't made a man cum in well over a decade and although she had regular sex with Andrea, she had forgotten what it felt like to work the cum out of a well hung stud. She sucked hard as she withdrew her mouth from the testicle in her mouth resulting in a pleasing wet popping sound as she looked deep into Dennis eyes and hungrily licked the cool sticky premium off of her fingers still wrapped firmly around Dennis engorged tool. She followed up by lapping at his frenulum and savouring the rest of the clear trail emanating from his leaking tip. Dennis was in heaven, enjoying the delicate attention this sexy vixen lavished on his ass and balls as she stroked his meat.