Road Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to fill me with cum." Veronica demanded as she released his dick, lay back on the floor of the car, and pulled her legs up exposing her wet pussy and ass.

She looked so submissive and wanton her perfect tits barely restrained by the fancy lace bra. Dennis saw George, the green vibrator on the seat next to him and grabbed it twisting the end to activate it. He gently teased her outer lips as he stroked his cock watching Veronica squirm and contort on the floor of the car between the rear bench seats. He eased the vibe past her engorged outer lips, slipping the plastic toy inside her. He withdrew the plastic dick and held it to her lips, Veronica eagerly began sucking the green toy enjoying the smell and taste of her wet pussy as she savoured the vibrating sensation against her lips and tongue.

Dennis withdrew the toy and reinserted it into her beautifully displayed pussy. He gently eased it in and out of her a couple of times before using the tip of it to tease her just above her clit. His cock was dripping pre cum and he needed to drop his load. He twisted the base of the vibrator to the off position and placed it on the leather seat. He knelt between Veronica's upheld legs and used his hand to rub his cock against her wet lips, she was very wet, and very ready. He easily slid right into her and began pumping furiously at her swollen box. The inside of her vagina felt like a warm spring of girl juice. She was pleasantly wet and although she wasn't tight, her girl parts gripped him firmly enough and and welcomed his deep penetrating strokes. She breathed heavily as he bucked his hips against hers in a quick slapping rhythm.

"Fuck her Dennis, Fuck her good," Andrea encouraged as she enjoyed the wet smack of their coitus from the drivers seat of the Cadillac.

"Does it feel good to fuck my lover stud?" She asked teasingly.

"Do you like fucking my girlfriend on the floor of our car? C'mon push that fat cock inside that eager little slut, she wants a hot load inside her."

Andrea's smack talk was music to Dennis' ears, he liked these two dirty girls, they were beautiful and horny women who craved the excitement of hot sex. Veronica began moaning and rasping as she held her legs up even higher and raised her hips off the floor to achieve a better angle for receiving penetration. She locked eyes with Dennis and her face looked beautiful and flushed as she grunted.

"I'm gonna cum!"

Dennis continued to pound the hell out of her snatch as he looked straight at her smiling. Her chin thrust forward as her head jerked back then side to side as she spasmed and squirmed in an explosive orgasm. Her knuckles white as she held her legs up behind her knees to accept the meat missile aimed straight at pleasure town. Dennis kept fucking hard at the bucking spasming twat soaking his schween in a flood of sexy girl juice. She was gushing, it felt warm and her vagina became a torrent of renewed wetness and squishy ecstasy. She bit her lip and groaned and shook as Dennis continued to thrust his massive cock into her erupting love tunnel.

"Fuck it, ohhh fuck it. Huh huh fuck my cunt daddy, fuck it good!" She spat as she scrunched her face up in pleasure and rode out the amazing sensation.

Dennis wanted to shoot his load.

"Tell me how you want my cum baby." Dennis whispered as he continued to relentlessly fuck her pulsating love tunnel.

"Shoot it in my pussy!" She enthusiastically demanded.

Dennis pumped even harder smacking his balls against her with each determined stroke.

"Mnnn give me that hot baby batter daddy." She whispered, "Wreck my box you flithy animal."

Her dirty mouth was bringing him close, he could feel the electricity of huge release beginning to build. She could feel it too, she held herself open for him, she wanted nothing more than to be filled with his hot spunk, the thought of it began to make her insides tingle as her clit was getting smacked and rubbed towards another creamy cum. She was going to make him shoot inside her. She hadn't had a man cum inside her pussy in years and the thought took her over the edge and she scrunched up her face as she unexpectedly came again.

"Yes yes yes dump it, dump your fucking hot cum inside me!" She screamed.

Dennis immediately bucked hard and exploded deep inside her, He could feel his balls pulsating against her ass as he emptied pulse after pulse of hot spunk deep in her cunt. He rode out the warm explosion as he grunted, instinctively driving his hips against hers over and over in a seizure of lustful pleasure.

"Fill me with cum daddy." Veronica cooed as his balls emptied every last drop of thick semen into her sticky satisfied box.

"Oooh daddy." She whispered, "That was fucking amazing!"

Veronica finally released her legs and realized she had very little muscle control in her lower extremities, her legs convulsed and shook uncontrollably. She had just been power fucked by a man for the first time in years and her pussy was happily confused by the forgotten sensation of actual heterosexual intercourse. Her sex life had been mostly sapphic in nature, living with and loving Andrea for many years now since her divorce. She had totally forgotten the way a man could take her over and pound her pussy into a quivering love pudding. It felt so right, and now she was feeling selfish for keeping this all to herself and not letting Andrea have a turn.

"That was absolutely fucking amazing Dennis." Tears began streaming down her face, she had been inseminated and felt a completeness she hadn't felt in years. Warm cum leaked from her sloppy box as Dennis moved gently in and out of her flexing his softening erection pleasantly inside her. All of these sensations felt suddenly new and exciting to her.

Dennis withdrew slowly and lay beside her on the floor of the car. She curled up beside him and rested her head on his shoulder. She couldn't help herself from touching her clit, still very sensitive, and dipping a finger inside herself to feel the thick sperm oozing out of her satisfied snatch. She brought the finger up to her mouth and sucked the creamy fluid off of her well manicured finger. It tasted so good, salty and sweet and warm. The essence of this powerful stud was intoxicating, the flavour and smell of his cum was pure pleasure.

She relaxed against him, running her hand through his chest hair and eventually dozing off.

"Looks like you tired her out stud." Andrea observed in a teasing and seductive tone.

"Why don't you come up front and sit with me?"

Dennis carefully and quietly disengaged from Veronica's embrace. Her long coat was against the rear most bench seat. He grabbed it and neatly arranged it over Veronica who was now cutely snoring curled up on the floor. She looked so sexy and dishevelled from their lovemaking, curled up like a little sex kitten. He noticed some wet wipes and small trash bin in a side pocket beside the back seat. He cleaned off his sloppy cock and tossed the wipe in the small bin located beside the wipes. His jeans were still on the bench seat with the rest of his clothes, he stood up as best he could against the low ceiling of the back of the car and fumbled his clothes back on.

"You should sit up here for a bit lover?"

Dennis noted the pair of dark brown eyes smiling at him in the rear view mirror of the car as he straightened himself out. Andrea's gaze drinking him in lustfully as he smiled back at her through the mirror. He hopped over the seat with some effort and settled into the passenger seat at the front of the Cadillac.

"I'm glad I finally get you to myself for a bit." Said Andrea as she stared at the road with a smile curling her Lucious full lips.

She was a bombshell!

Veronica, in contrast, was slender and lithe, with a well proportioned slim figure with a nice round ass and perky round boobs.

Andrea, was a solid knockout! Even while seated and distracted with the road, she was a vision to be savoured. Her body was voluptuous, she had large breasts and curvy hips. Her hair was short, dark black with a pixie cut, and her olive skin was tanned and flawless. Her makeup and attire were business casual, she wore a turtleneck sweater that stretched against and accentuated her enormous firm bust. She wore a grey dress skirt that hugged her hips and was short enough to reveal enough leg to keep any red blooded man enthralled. The belt around her waist was wide and featured a large gold ornamental buckle on the front, it gave her waist an extra slim appearance that enhanced her bountiful curves. She had a style that was undeniably sexy, and Dennis couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"Mmmmmn, you smell so good Dennis. I can smell Veronica all over you." She turned her head to drink him in, her eyes at once enjoying his muscular body and conveying her casual flirtatious nature.

"My pussy got pretty wet, I could hardly stand it, watching the two of you in the mirror, it got me revved up."

"I am so thankful to the both of you for picking me up." Dennis replied with a smile. "You ladies are exceptional travel companions."

"I'm glad you're enjoying the ride Dennis. What is waiting for you in Calgary?" she inquired.

Andrea's soft voice was musical and sexy and every time she spoke Dennis couldn't help but be entranced by the beauty of her face. Her eyes were big and brown her lashes were long, along with her very full lipped mouth it gave her a lubricious quality that was classy and beguiling. She looked, for lack of a better word, exotic.

"I'm on time off, the party manager forced me to get away for a while. I'm going to stay with my mom and sister."

"What is it that you do? It's obviously a physical job." Her hand casually reached out and caressed his chest, her hand firmly inspected his physique and increased the blood flow below his waist.

"I'm a jug hound he replied...a seismic surveyor." He replied.

"I don't know what that is." Andrea responded her eyes fixed on the road as her hand now felt his stomach tracing the definition of his musculature seductively.

"I, uh, Set up geotechnical sensor equipment on cut lines in the woods, then set off explosives. Our company records the data to sell to oil companies." Dale could feel his cock getting hard against his leg, her touch was deliberate and intimate.

"Why are you in such good shape? Do you work out?" Andrea's hand glided down his hip and found his leg, her fingers grazing his semi erect cock through his jeans causing it to autonomically twitch.

"Umm, no, well sometimes, the job entails flying in helicopters out to remote locations and carrying heavy equipment up mountainous and through difficult terrain. We use quads where we can and umm, ah, helicopters have to drop and pick up the equipment sometimes because no other vehicle can really get into the bush where we're working." Dennis was incredibly distracted by her fingers tracing the outline of his cock through the leg of his jeans. His dick was rock hard and uncomfortably strained against the fabric of his left pant leg. Her perfectly manicured fingers were accented by beautifully sculpted nails with a beige French manicure. She was so classy and desirable. She radiated sophisticated confident sexuality.

"Ooooh, I could tell you were the rugged type. I think we lucked out when we found you. Veronica sure seems to think so.

" She giggled coyly as she motioned towards the back seats with an insinuating nod.

"How about you ladies? What do you do?" Dennis inquired as Andrea's sexy nails continued to gently graze his hard on straining painfully against his pant leg.

"Veronica is an executive at a vitamin supplement company, I am a sales associate for a home builder and residential development company." Her voice was dusky and alluring.

Dennis was overwhelmed by her casual sexiness. He couldn't imagine working beside a woman like this in any industry, except maybe pornography. She was just too sexy to ignore, it would be frustrating working beside a woman so well put together with mannerisms like hers without being inappropriate in the workplace.

Veronica watched the road intently. Dennis observed as her luscious and full lips curled into a dirty smile as her hand confidently grasped the bulge of his cock through his tightly stretched jeans. She was pleased with the size and it showed on her face.

"Mmmmnn, that's nice." She said dreamily as she gently massaged his tool through the leg of his denim pants.

"Uh, how did you two meet." Dennis inquired, unconvincingly trying not to sound distracted by the gorgeous woman fondling his raging prick.

"Veronica and I have been a couple for about five years now. Although we've been friends for much longer than that though. I met her way back in college and we stayed good friends over the years. Veronica tried marriage and got divorced after trying to make it work with the wrong guy for probably too long. I tried to tell her before they got married that he wasn't right for her, but he was financially successful and presented himself as a good guy. In the end, he fooled around with his secretary and decided to run away with her after he knocked her up. It broke Veronica up pretty badly. After that we began spending a lot of time together. I'd always loved her since college, she's so smart and has such a good heart. I didn't even know if she was into girls, I just decided to show her how I felt about her and soon after that we fell into a rhythm that was new and exciting for both of us. About a year or so after that, we decided to get a place together. Soon after that we realized we could reap substantial tax benefits from a civil union so we got married."

"That sounds risky, the part about showing her how you felt about her without even knowing if she'd go for it." Dennis observed curiously.

He needed to distract himself from the hand massaging his dick. He could feel sex fluid leaking from the tip of his overstimulated organ. He was horny enough to ravage Andrea and cause a traffic accident. He reached out and placed his hand midway up her thigh and gently squeezed, containing his urge to aggressively pull her leg aside and finger her pussy. Andrea was a sex bomb, just being next to her was exciting.

"Yeah," she giggled, revealing her dusky carefree laugh for the first time.

"I wasn't sure how it would go either. Veronica had always been a good friend, and I was concerned that if I came on too strong she might reject me. I had been in relationships with men and women over the years since high school, but when I met Veronica I knew she was for me."

Dennis could see she was fondly reminiscing about the early days of their courtship. He looked at her face as he tenderly rubbed her thigh through the fabric of her skirt. Her eyes closed for a moment as she leaned her head back into the headrest and enjoyed the sensation of Dennis' strong hand on her leg and his cock through his pants. Her unspoken gesture encouraged Dennis to continue touching her as she tenderly massaged his erection through his jeans.

"One night over wine and dinner at my apartment I decided I needed to make a move. It was risky. I didn't want her to be revolted by my feelings of sexual attraction. She's so dear to me I was afraid that she wouldn't be into me. I didn't even know after all of our years as friends if she liked girls at all. I mean we'd seen each other naked a few times over the years and I always enjoyed looking at her body. I remember we would show off outfits to each other shopping and she wasn't shy around me. It was one of the things about her that turned me on so much. She was so confident about her body, the way she moves and walks. She exudes a feminine confidence that really gets me going."

Dennis could tell, she had found the head of his penis through his jeans and was gently using her nails to tickle the tip and trace the outline of his helmet.

The sensation was incredible. He could hardly believe that she was telling him the intimate details of her relationship with the woman she had just watch him fuck in the backseat.

"I made sure she'd drunk a good amount of wine after dinner. I'd purchased a joint of really good marijuana at a dispensary also. I figured it would loosen her up. We got high, out on the balcony remembering old times while we laughed and coughed. She looked so carefree and beautiful in her outfit, I still remember it, It was a yellow print sundress. I remember being really turned on by her innocent nature. I'll never forget how she looked that night, out on the balcony with the wind in her hair and pressing her dress against her body with the bright lights of the city behind her in the chilly air."

Dennis could almost imagine Veronica's beautiful slender body in that yellow print dress. His cock throbbed and leaked some more clear fluid against his leg. Andrea continued to brush her nails gently against his cock head teasing drops of sticky wetness from his dripping dick.

"I had to know." She continued.

"I had decided, even at the risk of damaging our friendship, I had to find out if she had sexual feelings for me."

Dennis massaged a little higher on her upper leg, the velvety fabric of her skirt pushed up higher by his hand as he gently squeezed her inner thigh.

"Ummn, that feels nice." Andrea cooed and sexily bit her lower lip.

"I want you to keep touching me like that, and while your at it, you should show me your cock."

Dennis didn't need much encouragement. His dick was painfully straining against the denim of his jeans and needed to be free. He undid his button and fly and bucked up off of the seat to pull down his pants just below his ass. He readjusted to get comfortable on the leather seat, his prick freed and standing rock hard. It was red and frustrated from the uncomfortable friction against the leg of his pants. The cool air brought much needed relief to his throbbing cock.

"Oh my!" Andrea exclaimed with an impressed and hungry look on her face.

"No wonder she sounded so happy earlier."

Andrea could smell her lovers femine odour emanating off of Dennis' giant fuck stick. Her already moist pussy released more wetness at the sight of it. She was excited at the prospect of getting reamed unmercifully by a muscular young hunk like Dennis. She also, hadn't been touched by a man in many years.

"It was so confusing and tense." She continued.

"I wanted her so badly. Over the years, every time she touched or casually hugged me, I felt powerful emotions and sexual feelings. I had never wanted anyone so badly in my life. Through all of our time together we'd become the closest of friends and I knew it was all on the line if I told her how I felt."

Andrea glanced over briefly and drank in the sight of Dennis raging boner. She grasped it, and gasped, fascinated by the sensation of the raging hot cock flesh against her cool hand. She gently milked his dick as she drove and continued to explain.

"I remember putting the joint out in an ashtray on a small table right next to her as she leaned against the rail of my apartment balcony. I took that opportunity to stand close to her and placed my hands on her hips. She smelled slightly of pot smoke and a hint of perfume. I remember looking into her glistening big blue eyes and telling her I loved her. Our faces were so close at that moment. Her lips were so close to mine. I'll never forget the surprised look in her wide eyes when our lips finally touched. I grabbed her aggressively as my mouth pressed to hers. I grabbed her ass with both hands and held her close. I wanted to dominate her and take her as my own, I'd waited so long. I still get wet just thinking about it. She returned my kiss and opened her mouth in acceptance. I think she was a little desperate for someone to touch her after what had happened with her ex a few years earlier. It had been a long time since she had been with anyone and I think she craved human touch. I could tell she was confused, her body squirming as I took her mouth, but she didn't pull away. Then she pressed against me and surrendered, and we embraced enjoying each others softness and warmth against the cool night air. It was so hot, her little body against mine. She returned my kiss and we made out for a long time. It was a cool evening and it made us crave each others warmth." Andrea started to squirm and flush in remembrance of the first intimate embrace she shared with Veronica.