Road Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
Dennis, Andrea and Veronica continue their adventure.
6.8k words
4.73
8.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHORS NOTE: I was incorrect in the description of the car as a Cadillac in the last instalment of our ongoing tale. The car I was thinking of is a Dodge C 300 wagon. From now on the car will be referred to as a C300 wagon. I apologize for this error and hope it didn't detract too much from anyone's enjoyment of the story. Peace.

*

It was getting dark and the sky had become overcast as they drove away from Yorktown. The fall sky had turned from sunshine to gloomy clouds as they raced along in the Black C300. It had started to drizzle, then rain, as the weather turned. All in all it was still mild Fall weather.

Dennis had lucked into the most incredible situation he could imagine. A road trip with two very attractive professional women who seemed bent on lustful pursuits, with him as the object of their desires. Veronica and Andrea were a couple looking for a man to add as an ingredient in their recipe for sexual satisfaction.

Already on this trip Dennis had blown two loads into Veronica, one in her mouth and one in her pussy, and Andrea had jerked him off and eaten his cum while he felt up her amazing tits. If these girls were out to get sexual gratification, it was unclear to Dennis who was benefitting more from their meeting.

Andrea was beside him on the front bench seat of the C300 as they cruised through South Ontario on highway 69, funny enough. They were headed to Calgary, Alberta but as it was getting late they would most likely be spending the night in Sudbury.

Andrea smiled at Dennis as he pulled up his pants and readjusted himself, she had just helped him ejaculate in her hand and had hungrily slurped up the resulting cum enjoying it off of her fingers.

Since entering the car with these women it had been immediate and constant sex. First with Veronica, in the back seat then up front with Andrea. Previous to his ride share with these two nymphos he had been on a train ride for 23 hours straight. He needed to get off the road and get some food.

"We're going to stay the night in Sudbury Dennis." Andrea stated as her eyes squinted against the brightness of an oncoming semi. Her beautiful face illuminated momentarily by the shifting light.

"Do you have a place picked out?" Dennis inquired straightening his shirt and putting on a seatbelt for the first time since getting in the car back in Yorktown.

"Well, we only booked one room for ourselves, we were hoping you would stay with us tonight." Andrea said hopefully.

Dennis couldn't figure these women out. Sure, he was an attractive guy, but these ladies didn't seem to realize how totally beautiful and desirable they were. Perhaps in their passion for each other, as women with no male lover, they had grown callous to the attention of men. It was beyond Dennis why any red blooded man would turn down an offer to stay the night with two knockout, sexually voracious beauties like Veronica and Andrea.

"I wouldn't turn it down for the world." Dennis said placing his hand on Andrea's thigh and squeezing gently in approval.

"I think you'll be pleased with our accommodations. I get perks through work and can upgrade to premium rooms at most major hotel chains. This is a business trip, believe it or not." Andrea laughed as she adjusted the wipers to swish away the specks of mud and rain on the windshield.

"Well, you girls have sure been giving me the business since I met you." Dennis replied in jest as he squeezed a little higher on Andrea's thigh. She smiled and gave him a knowing look. Her muscles were toned and Dennis wondered what she did to stay in shape.

"You must work out." Dennis stated with a complimentary certainty meant to install confidence in Andrea regarding her physique.

"Yeah, I like my rowing machine during the winter, and in the summer I hit the lake with the rowing club. Veronica and I do yoga 5 days a week in the morning before coffee. It's one of our favourite times of the day, it lets us spend some time together before work."

"I can tell. Both of you ladies are in phenomenal shape." Dennis added imagining Andrea's bust in a tight sports bra, rowing aggressively.

"We have to do something, both of us have office jobs and I'm at a desk a lot during the day. On the phone with clients and such. It doesn't do my arse any favours sitting for seven hours a day." Andrea revealed.

"Well If you don't mind, I'd like to do your arse a favour later if you're so inclined." Dennis added coyly.

"You're a naughty boy Dennis." Andrea laughed dismisively.

A big green sign with an arrow and bold white letters indicated the exit for Sudbury that would take them close to the airport and hotel. Andrea shoulder checked and signalled, then turned to take the offramp. Other than the slight loss of concentration on the road earlier when she was jerking Dennis' cock, she was actually a pretty decent driver he thought.

"You should go wake Veronica, she'll want to straighten up before we check in." Andrea said with a smile.

Dennis jumped back over the seat and landed on the rear facing bench where his bag was still sitting. On the floor, curled up and snoring quietly was Veronica. An hour or so ago Dennis had made passionate love to her while Andrea had spectated and cheered from the front seat. She looked gorgeous snuggled up on the ground beneath her long blue coat, her hair spread out luxuriously around her head as she slept on the floor.

Dennis almost didn't want to rouse her, she looked so adorable. She must have been genuinely tired post coitus. Dennis reached out and gently brushed her cheek. She slowly opened her eyes and adjusted her head to smile at Dennis.

"Time to wake up gorgeous, we're almost at the hotel."

"Oh my god Dennis." She yawned and stretched unabashedly."You tired me right out stud."

Veronica raised her arms and arched her back as she stretched, her lacy bra barely covering her beautiful bust.

Dennis admired the small beauty mark over her left boob, made so obvious by her spectral and flawless complexion.

"You really worked me over good." She said smiling sleepily.

She looked around for her clothes as Dennis did the same. Locating his socks, shirt and jacket he started to arrange himself as presentable.

"Uh Dennis," Veronica said shyly, "Have you seen my?"

Her inquiry stopped short when she saw Dennis swinging her white matching lace panties around his finger by the waistband. He smiled at her and held them up to his face. He breathed deeply of her scent while staring into her big beautiful blue eyes. The blood rushing to her pale cheeks was easily visible in the low light of the back of the Cadillac .

"Dennis!" She said with mocked, flattered shock.

Her modesty was cute and made Dennis heart warm even more as he witnessed her demure side for the first time. She found her white blouse and grey skirt and dressed while seated on the bench across from Dennis exchanging glances and quiet admiration for each other in anticipation of what the night would bring.

Sudbury was bathed in dim orange light reflected from a low and cloudy Fall sky. The lights and signs of civilization whizzed by and reflected off of the tinted windows of the car as they wound through the city towards the hotel past the bright and colourful pole mounted signs of restaurants and gas stations.

"Here we are." Andrea announced from the drivers seat.

Dennis and Veronica looked out of the window on the passenger side of the car as they pulled into the covered roundabout that allowed guests to load or unload their luggage out of the rain and snow. Andrea slowed then stopped and placed the car in park. She popped the trunk and stepped out, Dennis and Veronica got out of the back of the Cadillac. Other than driving the car, Dennis had never seen what Andrea looked like. He knew she was an attractive woman but now standing next to the Cadillac in her grey skirt and tight wool turtleneck sweater he could admire her silhouette for the first time. She was a sublime feminine presence. About 5'8" and stacked! She was thick, her tits and ass were voluptuous and exquisite to behold. Veronica pressed her lithe body against Dennis, shocking him for a moment as he remembered he was with not one, but two, drop dead gorgeous women.

"She's something isn't she?" She teased, acquiescing she had seen Dennis drinking Andrea in with his admiring gaze. Veronica patted his bottom and walked towards Andrea placing her arms around her and kissing her quickly on the mouth, like couples often do.

"I'm gonna park the car Hon. Text me the room number and I'll meet you guys inside." Veronica said as she broke off her embrace and jumped into the drivers seat of the car.

Andrea walked towards the trunk of the car and Dennis accompanied her, he lifted the hard sided suitcases out of the trunk and set them down on their wheels. Quickly readjusting his own bag over his shoulder, he proceeded to extend the handles on the suitcases, then followed Andrea's fine ass, casually swaying, past the automatic doors and into the lobby.

Dennis waited by a set of dark brown leather lounge chairs and love seat as he watched Andrea check in at the front desk. The lobby was big and bright with a crystal chandelier and marble columns and brass accents. Andrea looked so professional and sexy in her outfit, accented perfectly by her heeled black boots. To say she had a voluptuous figure would be an understatement, it was like she walked straight out of a centrefold.

She looked over to where Dennis was patiently standing and smiled acknowledging she'd seen him admiring her. She crooked her finger and motioned for him to follow her as she headed towards the elevators. She pressed the up button and texted a quick message to Veronica outside. The elevator rang and the mirrored doors opened allowing them to enter the empty elevator. Andrea pressed the button for the sixteenth floor and stood away from the lighted brass panel.

The elevator was mirrored from the hand rail upward on three sides and Dennis could see, and smell, he needed a shower, shave and change of clothes. Andrea by comparison looked absolutely flawless. Her thin waist accenting her unbelievable curves as she leaned nonchalantly against the handrail and smiled at Dennis.

"We'll get you cleaned up, we have a reservation at the restaurant for six forty-five." Andrea smirked, acknowledging what Dennis was thinking.

When they opened the doors of the room Dennis' jaw dropped. It was a palace! There was a bar and hot tub along with a sunken living room area with a 72" screen. The bathroom was huge featuring a rainfall shower with glass surround, bidet beside the toilet, and pedestal sinks. There were luxurious bathrobes embroidered with the hotels insignia, not the terry cloth ones you get at a spa, but thick plush and velvety.

"What do you think stud?" Andrea said as she embraced him from behind smushing her amazing tits against his back and wrapping her arms around him.

"This is an amazing room, I've never stayed in a place like this before."

"Check this out." Andrea said brazenly as she scooped a remote off of an end table by the couch and pointed it at the vertical blinds that surrounded the suite. They whirred to life, rotated open and skated away from the centre of the feature wall revealing huge windows on two sides of the room revealing a birds eye view of the city

The door clicked and beeped as Veronica entered smiling and rosy cheeked from the Ontario cold.

"Whoa, cool digs babe!" She blurted as she hung up her coat, found her suitcase and threw it up on the bed. She unzipped the suitcase and began rifling through the contents looking for her toiletries and a change of clothes.

"Did you want to use the shower first big guy?" Andrea said snapping Dennis out of his overwhelmed fascination at the size and splendour of their abode.

"I wouldn't mind." He said fingering his stubble.

Veronica looked at Andrea and back at Dennis, the two women shared a look that communicated some unspoken conversation that he was left to wonder at. He could see they both looked amused and mischievous.

"I think maybe we can all get in that big shower don't you Hon?" Andrea said making the unspoken evident to Dennis.

"I would love to get in the shower with the two of you." Veronica said picking up the digital clock off of the night stand by the bed and setting the alarm.

Andrea started to undress seductively. She turned her back to them as she looked over her shoulder flirtatiously, bending over provocatively at the waist, her tight skirt stretched against her plentiful round ass as she unzipped and slid off her boots one by one. Next she turned and ran her fingers through her hair in a move that looked practiced, feminine and confident, like an exotic dancer. Raising her arms and forcing her giant rack to protrude even more. Her bust strained against her tight wool sweater as she arched her back in a mock stretch.

Dennis blood pressure started to rise, and so did his cock, these girls were unabashed exhibitionists. They revelled in the power they exuded over him as they flaunted their bodies seductively.

Not to be outdone Veronica slowly undid the buttons of her white blouse and tossed it on the bed before shimmying gracefully out of her tight grey skirt. She stood there in her matching lace panties and bra looking seductively at Dennis as she rocked her hips back and forth swaying appealingly.

Dennis cock was rock hard as he drank in her beautiful lithe frame and pale head to toe complexion. Andrea turned her back to them again and looked over her shoulder with a soldering gaze as she crossed her arms and grabbed the hem of her sweater lifting it over her head. She shook her hair and placed her hands over her breasts as she turned around and walked up to Dennis. Her voluminous and very firm tits spilling out around her hands. Her gaze never broke from his as she walked over to him and slowly removed her hands dragging her fingers across the flesh of her breasts and grazing her nipples to erect little peaks.

"What do you think of those sweater kittens Dennis?" Veronica said mockingly.

"I, uh, wow!" Was all Dennis could say before swallowing. His mouth was watering as he drank in the vision of her enormous, olive tanned globes. Her whole demeanour was bewitching and erotic.

Veronica adorably strode around the bed to join her partner, her pale skin contrasted appealingly against Andrea's olive brown tan. Veronica placed her around Andrea's waist and Andrea placed her arms around Veronica's back. Andrea's skirt was unzipped and Veronica's bra unfastened, dropping to the floor as they touched lips.

Watching these girls kiss had Dennis' pecker almost tearing a hole through the front of his pants. Andrea, the taller of the two slightly opened her ample mouth to suck and butterfly Veronica's pretty lips. They caressed and explored each others mouths wetly as Dennis removed his shirt and pants. His cock was standing straight out and dripping as the girls continued to suck and swirl each others mouths delightfully. Dennis had never seen girls kiss passionately in real life, it was salacious, captivating his unwavering gaze.

Andrea and Veronica both eyed him invitingly while sucking each others mouths, their slippery tongues coiling and wrestling temptingly. They stood there, chests pressed together, in their tiny panties, making out as Dennis approached them naked, his engorged cock saluting them both. They reached out and grabbed a hold of it. Their hands were felt cool and soothed the heat generated by his swollen member.

They lightly touched and teased his dick while they sucked and kissed each others mouths. Veronica spread the clear premium around the head of Dennis dick while Andrea gently cupped and massaged his balls. They moaned and licked each others mouths voraciously, sucking and exploring passionately while Dennis placed his hands gently on their upper backs and massaged them appreciatively.

Veronica turned to look at Dennis cock, her bottom lip trapped gently between Andreas teeth.

"Can I manicure your garden Dennis? I like your cock but if we're going to enjoy each other tonight why don't you let me make everything neat and smooth. Dennis looked down at their hands on his member, his reddish brown pubic hair was profuse.

"I don't mind, I've never shaved it before." He said honestly enjoying her hand as she formed a ring with her thumb and forefinger and pushed it gently back and forth over the head of his dick where it met the foreskin. He swallowed hard as he watched her expertly tease his dick while the two beauties continued to kiss.

Andrea broke off and went the bathroom. She put the toilet seat down and arranged a towel to sit on. Veronica retrieved a fresh razor from her open bag along with some shaving gel. Her firm little tits jiggled as she excitedly giggled and led Dennis towards the bathroom where Andrea stood by the toilet.

"Relax big guy, we're experts at this." Andrea removed her panties revealing no tan lines and a beautiful puffy vagina with a landing strip above it. Her pussy wasn't hairy but stubble was apparent. Veronica handed her the shaving gel and she squirted some onto her hand as she sat on the edge of the toilet and spread her beautiful legs. Veronica put a towel on the floor and knelt down between her lovers legs.

Andrea spread the gel around her mound and labia working it into a white lather that coated her stubbly genitalia. Veronica used a pink razor to carefully shave her friend, each swipe of the razor revealing the beautiful tanned pussy as the razor shaved her clean of stubble and foam. Andrea looked amazing with her legs spread and giant tits sticking straight out. The shaving foam a stark contrast to her olive brown complexion. Her outer lips were puffy and sexy, she looked up at Dennis mischievously chewing her little fingernail as Veronica shaved her beautiful snatch.

Dennis watched in the mirror as he lathered his face and neck and expertly shaved the stubble from his ragged visage. He dragged the razor in long strokes across his cheeks and neck, then cleaned up the stubble below his nose and around his mouth. He turned on the tap to swish the stubble out of his razor and splash his face. His cock pressing hard against the smooth cool porcelain of the pedestal sink as he rinsed the remaining foam and mess away.

"It looks perfect babe." Veronica stated emphatically as she kissed the inside of Andreas thigh.

"What do you think Dennis? Think you can trust her with your manhood?" Andrea teased.

"I'm game." Dennis said anticipating Veronica's expert attention on his junk.

Veronica got up, her dark smooth skin looked amazing in the bright light of the bathroom. She strode over to the shower and turned the faucet testing the water and admiring Dennis as he took a seat on the edge of the toilet. Veronica squirted the shaving gel liberally on her hand and gave him a mischievous grin as she worked the gel into a frothy foam spreading it on his balls and working it around his cock then using it to lubricate his erect cock.

"Does that feel good mister?" Veronica mocked as she used the foam in her hand to lather up his rod.

"It looks really good." Andrea said admiringly, as she stepped into the shower, water glistening and trickling off of her amazing body.

Veronica used the razor to shave Dennis balls first, she had to rinse the razor in the sink and turned around to remove the hair from the razor. She looked back at him and shook her ass taunting him with her beautiful panty clad posterior as she tempted him and worked him up. She wanted him to take her again, and was excited by the prospect of feeling his clean shaven cock and sac against her excited pussy.

She returned and kept shaving Dennis as he swallowed hard trying to take in the fact he was being shaved clean by one beauty as the other showered seductively watching appreciatively. It was a lot to take in, his cock twitched inadvertently, causing Veronica to laugh and slap his leg.

12