Road Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at you you horny boy, that big, beautiful dick has a mind of its own."

Her mouth watered as she ran the razor carefully over his sac expertly leaving it shaven and smooth. She repeated her little ass shaking tease as she cleaned the razor off in the sink again before returning to kneel between Dennis' legs, her face only inches from his lathered up dong. She continued shaving, higher now, around the base of his cock where it met his sac. She used her hand to manipulate his erection and balls to get access for the razor to make clean passes.

"Almost done stud." She teased as she shook her perfect fanny at him, her panty laden ass looking delicious and ready.

Dennis watched her as she knelt down again and proceeded to shave his shaft from the root upwards, removing more hair in long careful strokes. Andrea watched as she soaped up her mammoth tits and rubbed the lather around her shoulders and upper body. Dennis cock was on overdrive as he watched the bubbles and frothy lather flow sensually against her brown nipples and down her taught stomach.

Veronica was enjoying manipulating and shaving Dennis, his cock was engorged and clear cum dripped deliciously out the tip of his smooth veiny dick.

She licked her lips as she stood up and removed her panties revealing her beautiful pussy.

"Let's get cleaned up." She offered, grabbing Dennis gently by the dick and leading him into the shower.

Andrea made room for them and pressed her soapy tits against Dennis back as Veronica used her boobs to sandwich him between their supple bodies. They began running their hands all over him and each other as Andrea kissed and lightly bit his neck while Veronica offered him her mouth and moaned pleasurably.

"You smell so good." Andrea breathed as she sucked his earlobe and found his cock with her hand, using it to tease Veronica between her legs.

Dennis was in heaven, the girls groped and teased him, rubbing their boobs against him as the water pleasantly splashed and rained down on them. Veronica's hair was slicked against her scalp as she knelt down to admire the job she'd done, shaving him.

"Let's see how she did." Andrea whispered, before gently biting his ear and joining her lover on her knees in front of Dennis.

Their hands gently touched and moved his cock as the admired the smoothness of Veronica's handiwork. Their faces were inches from Dennis throbbing manhood and he was so excited he could easily cum. The girls could tell from the swollen state of Dennis hard red prick that he needed to release.

"Why don't you cum on our tits Dennis?" Andrea offered sympathetically.

"Give us that nasty horse sauce, shoot it all over our knockers." Veronica provocatively ordered.

The girls gently teased and soaped each others tits, taking certain care to excite and erect each others nipples to hard little lubricated peaks, before pushing their chests together around Dennis Marble hard cock. They began undulating up and down his slippery prick as they kissed and tongue wrestled passionately. Their wet hair and pretty faces looked so beautiful. Copious mounds of horny flesh rubbed exotically around his dripping dong forcing him closer to a generous ejaculation.

The ladies sucked each others mouths and twirled tongues groaning and pushing their tits together lovingly around Dennis hard cock. They felt incredibly sexy and naughty milking him for a huge load of cum with their amazing chests. He enjoyed seeing his cock disappear and reappear between their soapy boobs as they performed a sapphic lip lock on each others hungry mouths.

"I'm close" He grunted trying to hold off on spurting a fountain of white hot lust all over them.

"Shoot it on our tits." Andrea purred sensuously.

"Give us that hot milky cum." Veronica added as she pushed her tits up and together around his hard tool.

Dennis bucked his hips as his cock spasmed and erupted. Hot gluey semen shot out of his throbbing dick as he ejaculated and moaned.

"Oh, fuck look at all that cum!" Veronica observed with admiration and surprise.

Andrea began licking the creamy mess of Veronica's perfect pale boobs, her tongue collecting the drops off of her ivory mounds. Dennis continued to spurt and drip thick cum onto her chest as Andrea lapped and sucked the rivulets of cum off of Veronica's perky boobs. Andrea grabbed Veronica's mouth passionately with her own and kissed the decalescent slimy mess into her lovers waiting supple mouth. They kissed messily swapping the cum between them and letting it drip off their chins and lips.

Dennis leaned back against the glass wall of the shower surround and admired the vision of the two beautiful lesbians swapping his cum. They looked amazing as their wet bodies writhed together smearing the spermy mess carelessly around as it dripped off of them. He let the warm water of the shower rinse him off as he watched Veronica push Andrea gently back and trail soft kisses down her neck and lick and suck the mess off of her ample olive tits.

She continued kissing down Andrea's body to her stomach. Dennis crouched to his knees and began kissing Andrea's neck as he lowered her to the tiled floor of the shower stall. He gently massaged and manipulated her boobs as he held her against him allowing Veronica to position herself between her legs. Andrea moaned and squirmed against Dennis as Veronica kissed her inner thighs and sucked at the wet skin of her cleanly shaven puffy mound.

"Lick it baby, eat my pussy Nicki." Andrea demanded as Veronica sucked her fingers before inserting her two middle fingers into her lovers twat and brushing tender lips against her hooded clit. Dennis began to suck Andrea's boobs and lick her nipples as Veronica ate her box. His cock started to Harden against Andrea's leg bringing a smile to her face as she squirmed pleasurably and got eaten out and fingered.

"I'll bet you can't wait to feel that hard dick inside your sweet little cooze." Veronica teased between licks. Andrea moaned in response revelling in the ecstasy of the hands of two attentive lovers exploring her body. Veronica's free hand dipped between her legs to relieve the tension accumulating from the sight of Dennis appreciating her girlfriends beautiful tits.

"Suck her wet jugs stud, make her cum." Veronica demanded as Dennis enthusiastically sucked a hard nipple into his mouth.

"Yesss, make me cum." Andrea hissed, her head spinning deliriously, as mouths and hands roamed sumptuously over her tanned skin, raising goosebumps as she began to approach a climax.

Veronica worked her fingers inside Andrea's squishy box enjoying the taste and smell of her lovers dripping pussy as she licked and sucked her swollen clit. The fingers of her other hand shoved deep in her own box as the palm of her hand rubbed against her own excited little love button. She needed Andrea to cum hard, it made her happy to provide her lover with an incredible orgasm using her mouth. She felt Andrea's body tense as her back arched. The combination of mouths and hands taking advantage of her wanton naked body had brought her to the brink of an intense climax.

"Uhhnnn suck it, fuck, just like that, uhhmm, fuck, yeah yeah yeah. Oh Gawd! Yeeeessss!" Andrea screamed as every muscle in her body tensed and quaked as she bucked against Veronica's sweet sucking little mouth.

"Juuuuuust liiiiike Thaaaaat!" She screamed as the fingers in her pussy continued to thrust in and out as her pussy convulsed and flowed.

Finally she relaxed against Dennis, his cock now rock hard again against her lower back, as she watched Veronica suck and lick the taste of her orgasm off of her fingers while she continued to finger herself. She pulled her fingers out her lovers pussy and rapaciously climbed on top of Andrea planting a squishy cum flavoured kiss on her satisfied lover.

"Taste my wife's pussy off my fingers." Veronica demanded as she shoved her slimy fingers against Dennis lips. He opened his mouth and sucked the tasty mess off of her sticky digits as he looked deeply into her big beautiful eyes. Veronica wanted to cum, she was wanton with lust. She thrust her face towards Dennis and kissed him hard as her hand found his dick and started jerking it frantically.

"I'm gonna ride this prick while you eat her wet cunt." Veronica exclaimed passionately.

She pushed Dennis back against the floor of the shower as she swung her leg over him and used her hand to guide his cock into her warm wetness. Dennis groaned as he pushed into her hot box. Her ghostly complexion was flushed pink from the combination of hot water and sexual arousal. Her creamy tits jiggled as she started to buck and grind her pelvis against him. Andrea swung a leg over Dennis' head giving him a first class view of her clean shaved and dripping vagina. She spread her legs apart and settled her sopping cunt onto his face. Her smell and taste wafting into his open mouth as he extended his tongue to lap at her beautiful plump pussy.

Andrea rode his face grinding her sensitive nub against his stubbly chin as She watched her wife grunt and bounce on Dennis huge prick. Dennis hands grabbed Andrea's ass and spread her fleshy cheeks wide as he stuck his tongue inside her as far as he could. Veronica was fucking Dennis hard, slapping her tight buttocks against his nuts as she bounced excitedly up and down like a demon possessed.

"Make me cum, make me fucking cum." Veronica demanded as she bit her lip.

"Eat her creamy pussy and make me cum." She continued to scream as she aggressively fucked his iron hard prick.

Andrea bucked and squirmed pleasantly against his face as he held her ass and pussy open with his strong hands. He could see her tight little ballon knot flexing as she delighted in the sensation of a tongue in her snatch as she watched her overexcited wife bounce on a big hard dick. The whole scene had her reeling, the smell of Veronica snd Dennis sex fluid as well as her own was overwhelming. She could see Veronica was close also. The flush of her pale cheeks was a sure sign she was going to cum soon.

Andrea reached out to Veronica grabbing her head and drawing her mouth forcefully against her own. Kissing passionately they ground against Dennis, using him as a conduit for their mutual pleasure in their sapphic love triangle.

"I love you." Veronica breathed huskily into Andrea's mouth as the giant cock inside her massaged her insides towards and incredible creamy cum. Andrea looked into her wife's beautiful blue eyes as she savoured the wide eyed excitement of a big cock inside her lover while Dennis' tongue squirmed and licked her sensitive box bringing her close to a mutual release.

"Cum with me." Andrea pleaded as she locked the fingers of both hands with Veronica and synchronized her humping with her flushed and beautiful partner. They selfishly used Dennis cock and mouth as they looked deeply into each others eyes, savouring the sensations and excitement only a man could provide.

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna...I'm gonna cuuuuuuuum!" Andrea screamed as she bucked her hips ecstatically against Dennis, treating his tongue to another taste of her sumptuous essence. Veronica bit her lip as she bucked spasmodically grinding the prick inside her against her pulsating sugar walls. Her pussy released a creamy cum as she humped Dennis, riding the waves of ecstasy brought on by her lovers pleasure contorted face and the giant cock inside her. Both women holding each others hands in a white knuckled death grip as they spasmed and squirmed in the creamy aftermath of a satisfying mutual orgasm.

"His cock is still rock hard!" Veronica exclaimed fervently as she wiped her wet hair out of her face. She got up slowly looking between her legs with wonder, watching the stiff cock withdraw from her satisfied pussy.

"Just look at it." Veronica said hypnotically as she admired the glistening steel hard prick that had brought her so much pleasure. Andrea continued squirming against the tongue in her pussy as she bent forward to take the sticky cum covered tool into her hungry mouth.

It had been years since Andrea had sucked a man's cock. She was mixed with a flurry of emotions as the veiny warm dick in her mouth brought intense emotions and memories of being opened up by a real raw dick flooding back. The taste of Veronica's cum was slathered all over the tasty meat in her mouth. She wanted that dick inside of her pussy, she needed to be pounded. She spit the cock out of her mouth and swung her hips free of Dennis' face.

She stood up and embraced Veronica as they again kissed deeply. Their hands freely explored each others bodies as Dennis watched and stroked his dick, enjoying watching them feel each other up as water dripped off their beautiful bodies.

"Can you hold me in your arms and kiss my neck while he fucks me." Andrea said tenderly as she looked deeply into Veronica's big blue eyes.

"I'll do anything you want me to lover." Veronica replied dutifully her lips curling into a radiant smile.

Veronica laid on the floor of the shower and propped her head against the glass shower stall surround. Andrea knelt down and kissed her generously on the mouth using one hand to hold herself up and the other to squeeze and fondle Veronica's wet tits. Andrea's ass was vulnerable and exposed as she knelt between Veronica's legs kissing her. Dennis was entranced, he knelt down behind her spread her cheeks wide with his hands and started licking and sucking her tiny brown asshole.

"Yeessss." Andrea gasped as the tongue in her crack renewed the flow of lubrication to her swollen pussy.

Dennis used his strong hands to grope and spread her ass as he forced his tongue against her brown spider. His strong hands roamed up her body to find her supple hanging tits and enjoy their weight and softness as he appreciatively licked her shitter.

"Fuck her. Fuck her pussy you animal. I want to watch you fuck her pussy from behind."

Dennis adjusted himself so he was kneeling behind her exposed ass and pussy. Her olive skin was intoxicating as he drank in the vision of her bountiful voluptuous ass offered up in front of him ready for deep dicking. He used his hand to rub his cock up and down her puffy pussy lips, enjoying the sensation of her plump, smooth shaven, meat curtains.

"Oh my Gawd, fuck me!" Andrea pleaded as she tore away from her passionate lip lock with Veronica and glared lustfully back at Dennis.

"Fuck it like you own it." She demanded grabbing her asscheek with her free hand and spreading herself open willingly for penetration.

Dennis slowly pushed the tip of his dick into her puffy, exposed pussy enjoying the sensation as she accommodated his intruder. He felt the tight wetness of her pussy grip his slick meat as he slowly moved in and out of her. His hands grabbed her hips as he looked at the girls kissing passionately as he ploughed Andrea slowly. Veronica kissed her neck and stroked Andrea's wet hair back as her blue eyes burned passionately, staring at Dennis, encouraging him to ravage Andrea from behind.

"Faster stud" Veronica demanded, as she grabbed Andrea's swinging boobs and pinched her nipples teasingly.

Dennis picked up speed and pulled Andrea's hips back into his thrusts as he deep drilled her oily well. Andrea grunted and squeezed as monster dick pushed her open and wet balls slapped against her engorged button. His cock was deep inside her, and Dennis' hands on her hips were pulling her backward, impaling her on hard dick while Veronica licked and kissed her neck. The sensations where overwhelming.

"Rougher, faster, fuck her harder." Veronica implored as she admired the sight of the muscular hunk ravaging her wife from behind. Andrea was on the brink of a hard desperate cum. The soft kisses of Veronica contrasted with the savage reaming of Dennis fat cock was confusing and erotic. Her pussy was so wet and excited, these sensations were novel and foreign.

Dennis was overcome with the need to cum inside Andrea's creamy cunt. He began thrusting enthusiastically as he slapped her tanned ass aggressively enjoying the sound and sting of his palm as he took her mercilessly. Andrea felt so full of hard cock, the tender kissing and hard fucking held her in coital excitement she had never before experienced. She was confused, suspended between pleasure and pain as she felt a climax welling up inside of her stretched pussy.

The sound of wet flesh smacked loudly in the tiled bathroom, intensifying the eroticism and excitement of Dennis' carnal ravaging of her exposed posterior. He had just recently cum on these girls and now he needed to cum again. He wanted to fuck a hot load deep into Andrea's willing cunt. The thought of ejaculating thick cum inside her while pumping her pudgy pussy made his balls twitch. Veronica was ready, she needed a man to cum inside her, she wanted to feel that sensation, lost deep in her memories of past lovers almost forgotten.

"Gimme that cum!" She screamed as she pushed back against him frantically inviting his cock to explode deep in her hungry pussy.

Dennis bucked hard against her tightening his hold on her hips as he rammed into her vigorously trying to release. Veronica held her lovers face in her hands and stared into her eyes. Tears of joy and carnal pleasure welled in Andrea's wide eyes. Dennis was pumping as hard as he could, he was close but overstimulated by the sheer sexual energy of the situation. He bit his lower lip and started power fucking Andrea like piece of meat. Her pussy accepted his vigorous thrusts as she cried and enjoyed the feel of the huge dick reaming her plump and sticky box. Her mouth fell open and she felt herself begin to climax and convulse.

Dennis cock felt the uncoordinated spasms within her love tunnel and throughout her body as his hands tightly held onto her. He continued to plough her fast and hard as she came. Grunting and tensing up his buttocks as he tried to fuck a load out of his frustrated dick.

"Give her your cum. Fuck her full of spunk. Shoot that ropey mess inside my wife's tight pussy!" Veronica demanded lustily.

The sight of these buxom beauties wanton and willing before him demanding insemination pushed him towards sensory overload.

Dennis couldn't take it anymore and released a geyser of spunk as his hips continued to buck.

"Fuck baby!" He grunted between clenched teeth as he felt spurt after spurt of semen erupt out of his rigid prick. He couldn't remember the last time he had cum this hard. He felt a little light headed.

Steam and water surrounded the three lovers, lying spent on the tile floor, as they kissed and embraced. The girls each twined a leg over Dennis taking a position on either side of him, enjoying the post coital embrace of a strong man as they rested their wet hair on his shoulders and chest.

Veronica played with Dennis wet cock gently stroking it as it softened and holding her hand up to Andrea's mouth so she could taste his cum off of her fingers. The three of them lay there kissing passionately and enjoying the afterglow of vigorous sex. It was bound to be the trip of a lifetime, not just for Dennis, but for these two beautiful women as well. The night was still young, and full of exciting possibilities.

12