Road Trip to Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 with Luke and his grandmother Kathy back on the road.
9.7k words
4.71
15.1k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 09/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction: The road trip continues the following day with some mischievous detours.

CHAPTER 7: On the Road Again

The winter storm in Salt Lake City comes to a halt just before sunrise. The interstate is reopened before noon after the roads are plowed and salted. In the motel, Luke and Kathy wake up in bed in the spooning position they were in the night prior. The same position that gave Luke the opportunity to have an intimate evening with his grandmother. He wakes up thinking it was all just a dream. He knows it wasn't. Especially once Kathy sits up in bed with him and gives him a big kiss on the lips with her bright smile.

"Well good morning handsome!"

"Morning Grandma!"

Kathy stretches and gets out of bed, making her way to the bathroom. Luke gets a view of her thick mound from behind. Her short pajama dress is pulled up and he can make out the lower halves of her rear cheeks. Luke sits in bed thinking about their wild night. No regrets whatsoever cross his mind. Besides the fact that he slept with a blood relative, he also cheated on his fiancé Sara. For the longest time he did his absolute best to stay committed to her. But having gone almost a year without seeing her, he caved into temptation when his sexy grandmother gave him the opportunity to fuck her and relieve himself. His fiancé has been gone almost a year due to the Covid pandemic. She's a nurse working voluntarily at a hospital in Denver, a couple hours away from where he lives. Her paranoia of bringing the virus home to her loved ones has kept her away from him since the spring of 2020 when the lockdown began. Their relationship has been in trouble for so long. Luke has begged Sara to come home for months. But she's stubborn and refuses to listen even after the distribution of the vaccine.

In present day February 2021, Luke is given the task of helping his widowed grandmother Kathy move to his family home in Colorado from California. He flew out to the west coast to meet his grandmother and drive her vehicle to Colorado the entire weekend. For the most part, they're on schedule. Their plans changed when they were hit with a winter storm in Salt Lake City and had to stop for the night. Unexpected events can really lead to unexpected situations. Especially now that Luke and Kathy have a dirty secret. They decided that they're no longer in a rush to get to the family home in Colorado Springs. Luke decides to book a hotel in Cheyenne, Wyoming for the evening. They'll continue the trip after brunch and jump back onto the interstate.

Kathy comes out of the bathroom after a hot shower. She's dressed and ready to go. Though it's cold outside, she's dressed as if she was still living in California. Kathy wears a dark long sleeve blouse with a denim skirt, extending to her ankles. She has on a comfortable pair of slip on sneakers. Luke eyes her thinking about how attractive she looks. She walks to her side of the bed and begins to pack up her overnight bag.

"By the way, I'm not wearing any panties," Kathy tells her grandson.

"Sounds like we'll need to make a couple pit stops along the way," Luke replies. He takes a quick shower and puts on a pair of jogging pants and a long sleeve shirt. Just like Kathy, Luke decides to not wear any undergarments. He wants his grandmother to have easy access to his manhood on the road. They pack up their belongings and grab brunch at a diner down the road. Luke and Kathy get onto the interstate and depart Salt Lake City, heading east toward Wyoming.

CHAPTER 8: Car Play and a Detour

The roads are clear and the traffic is light. Just as they enter the state of Wyoming, Luke remembers asking Kathy about her sex life the day prior on the road. She was nosy about his and asked him questions freely. When he asked her she told him it would be a conversation for another day.

"Grandma?"

"Yes Darling?"

"Now I'm curious and nosy too. Want to tell me about your sex life since grandpa passed away? You said you would yesterday." Kathy laughs and thinks about her response for a moment.

"If you must know darling, yes. I've gone on a handful of blind dates thanks to some friends of mine setting them up for me. If I'm being honest, sex was usually involved with each of the men I saw after your grandfather died. But none of them were memorable. None of them would continue to fuck me after their orgasms. I usually have a better experience pleasuring myself alone than with the men I saw," Kathy tells her grandson.

"I will say darling, I had a GREAT time back in my high school and college days."

"How so Grandma?"

Kathy has a big smile on her face as she reminisces on her yesteryears. She goes on to tell Luke about her days in the late 60s and the 70s. In high school, she was a tomboy. She played sports and mostly had male friends. She had three best friends, all male. They did everything together and would hang out after school. They all hit puberty around the same time. Her three friends took a notice of her sex and tried to win her over around their junior year of school. They would get into big fights over wanting to ask her out. Kathy at the time wasn't looking for anything serious. She was a virgin and wanted to wait until marriage for intercourse. She was still a hormonal teenager and wanted to please her friends. She came up with a solution that left her three friends satisfied. Kathy decided to give each of them a blowjob. With two of her friends, they took her to their homes after school. She sucked each of them off while both sets of parents were away working. Her other friend took her to a park to suck him off in a secluded area in the back of his pickup truck. Kathy spent the rest of her time in high school sucking off her best friends even when two of them started dating other girls. One of them lost his virginity at the end of their junior year but continued to enjoy oral sex from Kathy throughout the summer and into their senior year. Kathy was way better at blowing them than their girlfriends.

Kathy enjoyed sucking dick and would later meet up with guys in college for quickies all around campus. She kept her word true to herself and waited until marriage to lose her virginity. She met her husband in college. They dated for less than a year before they got hitched. Kathy described her wedding night and having sex for the first time as one of the best memories of her life. She and her husband had a happy marriage with plenty of ups and downs.

She tells Luke about her husband's time away from home fighting in Vietnam during the war as a soldier. He was drafted while still in college. She missed him dearly and kept herself busy with her job and raising her young daughter (Luke's mother Lisa). Luke's grandfather was gone for almost four years until 1975 when the war ended. He and Kathy only had communication via letters. Kathy fell into a state of depression during the last year of her husband's time away from home. He wrote a letter to her admitting to having an affair with a local village woman near his base for over six months. He wrote that the guilt inside of him began to eat him alive the longer the affair went. Kathy was depressed for some time and would eventually have an affair herself to get back at her husband. She ended up having sex with one of her best friends from high school she'd suck off. Once Luke's grandfather returned from Vietnam, he and Kathy separated for over a year after she told him of her extramarital affair.

It took a long time but eventually they forgave each other and reconciled. The last decade of their marriage before his death was one of the best highlights of her life. They traveled frequently after retirement. Their favorite destination was Maui in Hawaii and would spend weeks at a time out there on vacation. They also frequently visited the family in Colorado and took care of Luke when he was growing up. Kathy and her late husband were always horny and had sex almost every day. She was just as aroused as her husband even after menopause in her mid fifties. Kathy finishes off with telling her grandson that besides sex with her husband and her best friend from high school during her affair, Luke is one of the few in her life that could make her orgasm.

"Wow! Quite the extraordinary journey you've had grandma," Luke says to Kathy driving down the interstate.

"Yes my darling, I think so. Think it's fair to say I've lived and was a bit rebellious at times," Kathy says with a chuckle.

"I think it's safe to say we BOTH rebelled in our own ways grandma. Besides the sexual experiences we've had, the fact that we've fucked....it doesn't get more rebellious than that."

Kathy thinks about what Luke says for a moment. She realizes that they haven't talked about their night in the freezing motel room. Kathy turns her face to look at her grandson driving her vehicle. He's focused on the road but turns to look at her when he feels her staring at him. He smiles at her, reaching his free hand over to her left knee to caress it. Kathy eyes the bulge in her grandson's jogging pants and comes up with a plan.

"All of this sex talk has got me thinking...." Kathy starts off with, reaching over to her grandson's lap. Luke feels her hand slide down his crotch. Almost instantly, his bulge grows and his shaft turns rock hard. Kathy runs her hand up and down his crotch playing with his erect member hidden inside of his pants.

"Yes grandma?" He asks trying to stay focused on the road.

"Would you like your grandmother to suck you off while you drive? After all, I do have decades of oral experience!" Kathy says pridefully. Luke responds by lifting his hips off his seat and using his right hand to pull down his jogging pants while the other operates the steering wheel. He pulls his pants down to his knees, allowing for his cock to spring out. His rod stands at full attention.

"Oh my! No underwear for you either?" Kathy asks, reaching her hand over to Luke's side to grab hold of his stick.

"Absolutely not grandma! If you're not wearing any panties, I'm going commando!"

Kathy laughs, slowly stroking her grandson's cock. His focus remains on the road. They pass through a tunnel on the interstate. They're just under 300 miles away from their destination of Cheyenne for the night. Luke keeps his eyes on the road as his grandmother stokes his cock slowly with her left hand. Both of them are silent now with only the sound of her vehicle cruising down the freeway present. Luke gets into the passing lane to pass a semi truck and then gets back to the right lane. The freeway isn't congested without too many vehicles on the road. He puts Kathy's SUV into cruise control, setting it for five over the speed limit. Kathy sits quietly continuing to jerk off his erect penis.

"Are you ready darling?" Luke nods, taking a deep breath. He can't wait to feel the warmth of his grandmother's lips around his shaft. He never would have thought another set of lips would kiss or suck his cock besides his fiancé's. Kathy takes off her seatbelt and shifts her body towards the driver side of the vehicle. The seat belt sign on the odometer screen illuminates as a repetitive chime sounds. Luke and Kathy drown out the noise once her head reaches the tip of his cock. Kathy can see precum spilling out of his urethra. A direct result of his arousal most of the drive so far. Kathy extends her tongue and glides it along the the top of his cock in an upward motion, licking up the sticky ooze of his pre-arrival. Luke feels his body shutter from the oral stimulation. He maintains his focus on the road ahead. Kathy's SUV has tinted windows so they're able to remain discreet on the interstate as Luke drives. He keeps his distance from other vehicles in front of him to avoid being seen in their rear view.

Kathy kisses the tip of her grandson's penis a few times before she slowly opens her mouth and lowers her head down into his crotch. Her mouth calmly stretches with his meaty shaft sinking deep into her oral passage. Kathy holds her breath with her mouth paused halfway down his cock for a few moments. Luke suddenly hits a pot hole on the highway causing her head to bob and take the remainder of his length to the back of her throat. Kathy chokes and springs her head up to regain her breath. She spits up excess saliva with his precum and coughs.

"Sorry grandma! I didn't see that pot hole on the road!"

"No need to apologize darling! I was going to build my way up slowly and eventually shove this bad boy to the back of my throat!" Kathy says. Before he can say anything, she moves closer to his side to lick his cock up and down. Luke grunts softly while his grandmother works her way down to his scrotum. He reaches to the seat control button on his side to pull the seat back. Kathy's head is too close to the steering wheel. Her tongue flicks all around his testicles, savoring the taste of his tender sack. She can feel her grandson's breathing get heavier as he tries not to moan. She knows he enjoys this so she takes one hand to stroke the entire length of his rod with her lips pressed against his testicles. Kathy cups his balls with her mouth and gently nips her teeth on his smooth skin for extra sensitivity. She listens to Luke's sudden grunt, taking it as a sign of pleasure. She loved doing this. Her late husband would cum for her when she did this.

Kathy then leans upward and opens her mouth to receive her grandson's stiff cock. She lets it sink deep into her mouth and pushes it to the back of her throat. Luke grunts again feeling his grandmother deep throat his manhood. She holds her breath for a few moments with Luke's cock deep in her throat. She's pleased with the brief sense of asphyxiation, knowing she's unable to breathe with his fat cock deep in her mouth. It made her feel like a whore. She cups his scrotum with her hand and begins to bob her head up and down, sucking off her handsome grandson. Kathy thinks to herself that she's now able to cross this off her bucket list. In all her years sexually active, she's never given fellatio on the road, cruising down a freeway at 80 miles per hour. She has another bucket list item she wants to cross off her list with her grandson and can't wait to surprise him later at the hotel.

Luke keeps his eyes on the road. He makes out his grandmother's blonde hair in his lower peripheral vision going up and down as she sucks off his meat. He listens to her choke and gag. He can't help but smile. It's been a long time since he's been happy. His fiancé has been a continuous disappointment for months not wanting to come home and his self esteem was shit after gaining weight and losing progress with his athletic body. Now his grandma gives him a blowjob in her car while driving. He never would have thought his present moment would be one to bring joy back into his life. He wonders how things are going to be when they get home to Colorado Springs.

Luke drives for ten miles with Kathy giving him head. She takes periodic breaks in between, sucking off his cock and jerking him off. Luke takes his eyes off the road to look at his grandmother each time she sits up to catch a breath. Her mouth drips with saliva and she smacks her lips each time. Kathy then swivels her tongue around his helmet for a few minutes. Luke had an orgasm building up for quite some time. The sensation of his grandmother's tongue on his tip with her hand slowly stroking his shaft is his sudden breaking point.

"Grandma, I'm going to cum!" Kathy swallows up his rod and stretches her mouth to accept her grandson's meat. She wants to swallow his load. All of it! With her head bobbing up and down his cock, Luke closes his eyes for moment feeling the rush of his orgasm approach. Kathy grunts when the first wave of Luke's seed hits the back of her throat. He feels his cock spit out spurts of semen into his grandmother's mouth. She swallows each load, continuing to slurp him up with her head moving up and down. Luke calms down after his orgasm subsides. Kathy eventually lets go of his penis and sits upright back into her seat, catching her breath.

"Delicious honey!" Kathy says proudly.

"That was incredible!"

"The thrill of sucking you off on the road darling, it made me feel so alive!" Kathy takes a wipe from her glove compartment to clean herself. In a swift motion, Luke pulls his jogging pants back up. He takes a notice of Kathy's denim skirt pulled up. All her movement sucking him off pulled her skirt up higher to her mid thighs. Luke feels his heart beat faster, grabbing hold of Kathy's left thigh with his free hand. He rubs her smooth skin. He casually slides his hand in between both of her tanned legs.

Kathy reclines her seat back and allows her grandson to do whatever he wants with his hand. She spreads her legs out wide to allow easy access for him to explore her womanhood. She stays quiet, hoping he'll reach for her clit and feel just how wet she is. She can see a smile on the corner of his face as he drives with the cruise control still in operation. They both enjoy the silence inside the vehicle, letting the sexual tension escalate between the two of them. Luke slides his hand further down to Kathy's crotch and touches her pussy. His two fingers are greeted by her glistening vaginal folds. He teases her by rubbing his fingers against her clit. Kathy shifts her body upright trying to keep herself contained. Just as easy as she was able to find her grandson's sensitive spot, he finds hers. Luke knows he's in control now. He enjoys the moment, taking his time rubbing her gently with two fingers. Kathy covers her mouth with one hand and uses the other to pull her skirt higher. She does the best she can to not scream, audibly grunting. Luke stops rubbing her clit a few times to feel just how wet Kathy is. He moves his fingers in a scissor-like motion to see her sticky juices ooze in between them.

"Darling! I'm going to make a mess! I'll literally cum all over your fingers if you stick them inside of me right now!" Kathy says out of breath. With a smile on his face, Luke slides his fingers down his grandmother's vagina and finds her slit. She's so wet, he can feel the tips of his fingers easily slide into her tight hole without much effort. Luke keeps his eyes on the road, shoving his fingers deep into Kathy's pussy. She does a terrible job at maintaining her composure. She moans and shakes her body around in her seat. Luke feels his fingers turn into a slip and slide. The longer he fingers his grandmother, the easier it gets for them to slide in and out of her snatch. Luke takes a brief look down to her crotch and can see her juices dripping down in between her legs and onto her seat. His fingers are covered in her post orgasm juices. Luke takes his hand away from his grandmother's crotch and shoves her pussy juice fingers into his mouth. He savors the taste, letting her mature vaginal flavor sit on his tongue before swallowing.

"Delicious!" Luke says to Kathy with a grin.

"You are something else darling!" Kathy says out of breath. They continue down the freeway when a sign for a rest stop comes up. The rest stop is just four miles out and Luke has an idea for he and his grandmother. He loved how delicious she tasted. He hasn't had enough just yet though.

"Grandma, let's stop at the next rest stop ahead for our first detour!"

"That sounds like a great idea darling! What do you have in mind?"

"Your oral skills are amazing! It's time I show you some of mine!" Luke says to her. The exit for the rest stop approaches. Luke pulls off the interstate. They quickly run to the restroom for a quick bathroom break. He waits for Kathy by her vehicle and does some quick stretching exercises to give his legs a break from hours of sitting. Kathy comes out soon after. They get into her SUV and drive to a desolate area of the rest stop for privacy. Kathy had gotten into the back seat of the vehicle. Luke steps out of the driver side and makes his way to the back seat, opening the rear door on his side. Kathy has her blouse pulled up with her breasts exposed. She doesn't have a bra on. She sits with her back up against the window of her car and her legs spread. Her denim skirt is on the floor of the vehicle. Luke jumps into the back of the vehicle and locks the car. Kathy takes her legs and lifts them, spreading them wide open for her grandson.