Road Trip to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke pays close attention to his cock as he fingers his grandmother's ass. His erect cock aches and twitches from the blood flow. He stares at her naked body lying flat on the bed. Her ass elevated for him on a pillow. She's a gorgeous woman but lying in her position, she is a wet dream! With her natural curves and mature elegance, Kathy is a cougar! Most women her age can only dream of having her stunning looks and great health! Luke fingers his grandmother for a few minutes, slow and steady. She lies in silence and enjoys the sensation. After applying additional lube and fingering her, Luke decides it's time for his grand entry. He takes some lube jelly and lathers his cock with it, rubbing his shaft up and down from the base to his tip. Once his cock is shiny and slippery, he takes his hands and caresses Kathy's lower back and down to her bum.

"I think it's time grandma, I'm ready," he tells her. Kathy asks Luke to sit up to allow her to get off the bed to bend over the edge. She wants him to have a firm stance on the floor so he can take his time and fuck her comfortably.

"Be gentle darling! Start slowly. Nice and easy thrusts. I want both of us to enjoy this! I don't ever want to forget this!"

Luke stands behind his grandmother as she lies on her stomach on the side of the bed. She has her ass cheeks spread and ready for him. He takes a deep breath and grabs hold of his fat average sized penis. She moans loudly when his tip pushes up against her aged sphincter. He looks down at his shaft splitting his grandmother's virgin asshole wide open. He looks at her tight hole getting wider with every inch of his meat sinking deep into her ass.

Kathy lies in shock, grabbing onto the bedsheets for dear life. Luke stands in a dominant position behind her with his cock deep inside her ass. Her grandson's cock is up her back door, slowly thrusting back and forth. Even after the craziness of night prior in the motel and both detours on the road earlier, Kathy finds herself in denial. She questions if her present moment is her reality or some kind of taboo wet dream she'll wake up in bed to. Her own flesh and blood stands behind fucking her raw in the ass. The pain subsides and turns into pleasure. With each of Luke's slow thrusts into her, she feels a bizarre sensation of the need to empty her bowels. Having already done so and prepping herself, she knows she doesn't have to use the bathroom. A wave of pleasure floods over her body as she adjusts to the ultra sensitive sensation of her rectum getting stretched out by her grandson's thick penis. She moans, releasing deep grunts each time he slides himself into her. Kathy can feel an orgasm building inside her womb each time his balls kiss her rear.

Luke's mind wonders of. He tries to think about anything else in the moment. Though he's taking it slow, he's deep inside his grandmother's asshole. It's so warm and sensitive with her tight ring wrapped around his rod. He knows he can cum at any moment but wants to last as long as possible. He wants to remember this road trip. This day. This night. This moment. The moment he fucked his grandmother in the ass in some random hotel in Wyoming. He stays quiet as Kathy moans, gritting her teeth from the sheer intensity of his penetration. Feeling an orgasm approaching without his control, Luke stops his thrusts. He pulls his cock out of Kathy's ass and stares at her stretched dark hole. He needed a rest break to last longer. Quick to action, Luke bends down and dives in into her rear. With his hands, he parts her cheeks and slides his tongue up her ass.

Kathy jolts, not expecting the sudden oral stimulation from Luke. She lies with her face buried into the bedsheets, feeling his wet tongue explore her anus. She feels his tongue rimming her before he pushes it in and out of her bum. Luke slides his way down to her vaginal lips getting a taste of her freshly shaved area. He splits his grandmother's ass wide open and eats her out from behind. He tastes the lube jelly around her anus and her vaginal juices lower near her pussy. Whether Kathy realized it or not, she had an orgasm and her pussy trembles from the anal activity. It's only after the feeling of his approaching orgasm begins to subside that he gets up and decides to switch to a new position.

"Get on top of me grandma," Luke instructs Kathy.

"Yes darling!"

Luke climbs into bed and adjusts the pillows for him to lie back and sit upright. Kathy follows and gets onto the bed making her way on top of him. With a smile on her face, she reaches behind to find his erect cock. She adjusts her lower body to position her asshole with. Once the tip of his cock slips into her rear, Kathy sits down slowly taking in every inch of his meat. Her eyes widen and her jaw drops. She grits her teeth and looks up to the ceiling.

"Your cock is even deeper inside of me than before!"

Luke smiles ear to ear at her. He adjusts his legs higher so her bottom cheeks rest comfortably on his upper thighs. Kathy gives him the go ahead to begin as she leans forward into his face to kiss him deeply. They share a passionate kiss. Luke has his arms wrapped around his grandmother slowly thrusting his hips up and down, penetrating her asshole. Kathy grunts with her lips locked to his feeling his cock stretch out her ass. Luke caresses her soft skin, enjoying the sensation of her warm breasts embedded in his chest as he claps her cheeks rocking the entire bed.

Kathy knows she's close to creaming herself all over Luke's cock. She feels her orgasm building up within as he ass fucks her. All of her friends were right about the increased sensitivity with anal for an enhanced orgasm. And now her grandson of all people is going to help reach the tranquility she desires. She leans herself upright and spreads her booty cheeks wide with her arms behind. He grabs her breasts at this time and squeezes them. Trying to stay quiet, she knows it'll be a challenge. Kathy sways her body side to side as Luke thrusts himself in and out of her from beneath. She feels her body dripping in sweat from the intense physical activity. Suddenly, Kathy lets out a deep snarl when her pussy trembles. She buckles herself and shoves Luke down flat on his back with her arms, taking control. She increases the tempo pushing herself further down into his lap, shoving the entirety of his rod up her asshole and pulling herself up. She pushes down and then back up repeatedly. Luke uses a free arm of his to slap her ass from behind in her process of doing so. Kathy is unable to maintain her composure any longer. She feels her pussy clench tight before relaxing, releasing her creamy flow. She moans deeply as her orgasm hits hard. She feels her nectar spill out of her vagina with her grandson's cock lodged in her other hole. She leans down into him for another kiss to calm her down.

Luke knows he's about to hit his peak. He thrusts himself faster knowing his grandmother came all over him. Kathy kisses his neck softly, nibbling his ear in the process. She whispers words of encouragement to him.

"That's right my handsome grandson. Fuck this tight ass of mine. Fuck your grandmother in the ass! It's all yours darling! Cum inside my ass! You know you want to. That's right! Just like that! You know you want this. You know you want me more than Sara!" Kathy says to him. He listens to his grandmother's dirty talk, telling him what he's discovered in the last couple days. He craves Kathy over his own fiancé. It was like the final nail into a coffin. He hits his final orgasm of the night thinking about his grandmother's words.

"FUCK GRANDMA!!! I'm cumming for you!!" Luke growls. He penetrates her asshole slowly until the sensitivity of the sensation becomes overwhelming for him to continue his thrusts into her. His cock pauses, spitting his seed up her tight hole. Kathy moans feeling his thick semen shooting up into her bowels. Luke has several powerful eruptions. He only pulls his penis out of his grandmother's ass when it stops twitching.

Kathy sits upright, grabbing her rear and spreading her cheeks. She pushes his cum out onto his crotch. She gets off his body and allows him to calm down. Luke looks at her with a devious smile. He wipes some of their cum off his crotch and licks his fingers, getting a taste of his seed, her vaginal juices, and her asshole. Showing her grandson she can be just as freaky, Kathy leans down to his crotch and licks up the rest of their mess. She leans up to his face and tells him to open his mouth. Kathy spits the rest of their juices into his mouth and proceeds to kiss him lustfully. They make out to get a taste of each other with their tongues battling in their mouths. Kathy lies down next to Luke after.

"This has been fun darling! I think we're going to have to find some private time for each other when we get back, don't you say?" Kathy asks him.

"I think so too grandma. Never would have thought this trip would have taken this route. But now that we're here, there's no going back. And I'm more than happy with that!" Luke replies. They talk for awhile, agreeing to keep their secret on the low for as long as they can. They don't want the family to be suspicious of anything between he and his grandmother. They have one more quick round of sex before they fall asleep together. They will be on the road to his family home in the morning.

CHAPTER 11: AFTERMATH

The next day, Luke and Kathy arrive home into Colorado Springs by early evening. His family is thrilled to have her living with them for the time being, especially his mother Lisa. They aren't in a hurry to help Kathy find a place of her own. For the first few weeks, Luke and Kathy behaved trying to stay below the radar. After that period, she'd sneak into his bedroom for a late night quickie once or twice a week. Luke's affair with his grandmother expanded his horizons. His patience with his fiancé was gone and he knew he could live without guilt to no longer stay committed to her. To prove his point, he succumbed to his work supervisor's flirtatious advances on him. While waiting for Sara to return home from Denver, he cheated on her on the regular with his grandmother and supervisor from work. Strangely, cheating on his fiancé improved their long distance relationship as the sexual frustration was no longer relevant to their relationship issues. He had more understanding with her paranoia of coming home and offered her support instead.

Four months went by until Sara finally decided to return home and leave Denver. Luke was thrilled to finally have her home at first. The irony? He realized he didn't miss her as much anymore in person. Sara wanted to move into an apartment with Luke. He decided he didn't want to sign a lease though, wanting to save money to buy a house. Their disagreements turned into arguments, which led to them fighting. It didn't take much time for Luke to see he wasn't happy with her. Even the sex with Sara was not as exciting as he once thought it would be. They had sex almost daily once she got back from Denver, trying to make up for the lost time. He continued his incestual affair with Kathy every opportunity he had.

A few months pass after Sara's return home before they both call off their engagement. They both realized they've changed in the year she'd been gone. She gave her expensive engagement ring back to Luke. After some thought, he decided to sell the ring. He used some of the money to put into savings for his house in the future. With the rest of the money, he decided to take his family on a vacation to Hawaii. He booked his parents a suite with an ocean view and he and his grandmother an adjoined room on another floor. Funny enough, Luke's mother told him to take care of his grandmother and tend to any of her needs as he was right next door. Each night of their island getaway, he left his door unlocked to the adjoined room. His grandmother Kathy would slip in for wild sex and to spend the nights with him after.

It took a pandemic for Luke to realize he was better off single without being tied down. He realized during that time that he lusted for his loving and sexy grandmother. As time went by with society returning to a somewhat new "normal", Luke and Kathy continue their secret relationship and create happy memories in doing so. And it all began on a winter night in a motel during their road trip to bring her home to be with the family. A road trip to remember.

END

Thanks for reading! More stories in the works!