Road Trip to Thunder Bay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got next to him on the bed, and squirted some lotion onto my own dick, which was proudly standing up ram-rod straight. I thought I saw him watching me out of the corner of my eye. I, too, moaned my pleasure as I rubbed the lotion in, excited that I was feeling his gaze.

Together, we started working our cocks, nominally watching the action on the screen in front of us. It was wild. And felt liberating, showing off for my best bud. We were both making small sounds as we jerked ourselves, wrapped up in the moment. "Check out the ass on that one," Cal said, looking ahead. I grunted something indistinct. Normally, a woman's big round ass would get my blood flowing, but somehow my attention kept being pulled back to my buddy beside me. Again, he was... real. Cal started playing with one of his hairy nipples with his free hand, hissing between his teeth. I tried to watch him without being too obvious. I raised my eyes slightly... and holy shit, I think Cal was staring at my dick. He quickly looked away, re-locking his eyes on the TV in front of us. I too looked ahead, but the sexual tension between us drew my gaze toward him again.

I looked on in wonder, seeing Cal's technique as he worked his cock. Rotating and twisting, in deep long strokes. Then he shifted, and concentrated on his cockhead, giving rapid jerks focusing on the rim. As he did so, he shifted his weight, rolling his head back and giving some deep-breathing groans. I started mimicking the motion, and loved the pressure on my own dick head. I looked back over at him, and again noted that he was staring at my dick as I worked it. Again, he looked away, afraid to be caught. I watched him move his free hand to massage his balls, but also it was clear he was putting pressure on his taint, and slowly bucking against the feel of his hands. I groaned... loudly.

My eyes moved up to his face, and noted that he was now just staring at me. Not looking away. And there was... hunger in his eyes. A masculine glare, driven by sexual excitement. I was looking at him with the same hunger. I never thought it would happen, but having this stud pleasure himself literally right next to me was awakening something deep in me. It was unlike any experience I had had with a woman... it was far more intense.

And Cal's eyes showed that he was feeling the same thing.

My mind was racing. I mean, Cal wasn't gay. I wasn't gay. No one we knew was gay. Being gay was the kiss of social death. But I wasn't feeling "gay," I was feeling... horny. And excited.

Fuck it.

I reached over and started rubbing my hand across Cal's hairy pecs, while we both kept stroking our cocks. "Mmmmmmmm," was all he said. It was enough. I shifted slightly towards him. He took over stroking with his left hand, and his right started circling my stomach. We both went back and forth from watching the other's crotch, to looking each other in the eye... making sure we were cool with what was happening.

We were both cool with what was happening.

More or less at the same time, our hands circled down to the other's guy's dick, and in a flash, we were stroking each other.

Holy fuck.

There was a specific energy, a specific feeling that came from having another guy work my cock. There was an inherent knowledge of what I needed... what would work. The pressure of his hand was... fucking perfect. The way he moved his fingers in his grip. Oh my fucking God. No handjob from any woman came close. And at the same time, I absolutely marveled at the feel of his dick. It was harder than I expected, but also softer. The feel was familiar, yet totally different, being that he was longer than me with less girth. I started working him the way I liked to work myself, and the effect was instantaneous.

"Oh... Gawwwwwwwd," Cal growled, as he started thrusting into my hand.

"Fuck yeeeeeeeah, man," I groaned in return. Fuck. He was working me in ways I barely understood, and my body began involuntarily moving in rhythm with his hand. He started gripping me harder, juuuuust this side of pain, and started pounding me. Reflexively, I returned the favor, and we both threw our heads back swearing like sailors. Fuck, my mind was burning. It didn't help that I had been horny as hell going into this... there was no way I was going to last long. Sure enough, his fist started a chain reaction, and I could feel a familiar pressure building in my balls. "Oh fuck man," I warned him, "I'm gonna cum."

"Fucking shoot for me stud! You've got me so fucking close...!"

Together we began bucking and shaking, as we furiously pounded each other. Our rhythmic grunts got louder, more forceful, and then we both blew, nearly at the same time. I screamed out and shot ropes of cum everywhere, splattering my chest. Cal did the same nearly jumping off the bed in the force of his eruption, and his entire torso--along with my hand--were bathed in his white-hot spunk.

We continued working each other, convulsing and yelling, until we were too sensitive for more. We fell back onto the bed as our breathing finally slowed.

"That was... wild," Cal finally said after a very long pause.

"Yeah. Way more intense than jerking myself. You... know what you're doing."

Cal chuckled. "You've got the magic touch yourself. I'm guessing practice makes perfect."

"I've never done anything like that... I mean, like, with another guy," I blurted out, somewhat defensively.

"Me neither," Cal responded. "But that's what a male bonding weekend is for, right?" I swear he almost... winked at me. After a second, I relaxed, let out a big breath and started a low chuckle.

"Ultimate Male Bonding Weekend," I agreed. "But... no one can know about this, ok?"

"My lips are sealed," Cal said. "Now go get a towel. There is no way I'm sleeping in your wet spot."

We bantered for a few minutes, and cleaned ourselves off before heading off to dinner. We found a sports bar that looked appealing, and it seemed that they were showing some American college football. It was a good crowd, and we settled in for a night of boisterous energy and heaping plates of bar food.

Overall things were light and easy between us, but there was a new... tension. I admit my mind continued to whirl. This was a brand-new world for me... and I wasn't sure how I felt about things. Well, that's not entirely true--I absolutely loved how our session felt. Cal had stirred some incredible feelings, and my cock was still tingling at the thought of his touch. But... what the hell? Guys didn't do that with other guys. I didn't do that with other guys. That broke all kinds of rules.

But the rule-breaking added to the spice.

And if I was being honest, the experience with Cal was making me hungry for more. I kept thinking about his cock. Hard. Ferocious. A man's cock, ready for battle. I kept thinking about him, in that most elemental of masculine frames of mind... to breed, or to die trying. And suddenly I was thinking of my own rock-hard cock, meeting his. Rubbing together. The friction. Feeling the sexual hunger. Both our dicks on fire, demanding release....

Shit. I was getting way too far ahead of myself. Part of the problem was I was trying desperately to get a read on Cal--what was he thinking? His signals were... agonizingly vague. On the one hand, he hadn't said a word about what we had done, not even a joke. On the other hand, he freely... touched me. I don't mean groping me, but just... an extra degree of back slapping, friendly punches to the arm, that kind of thing. Or was I just noticing it more because I was noticing him more? Man, watching him, right there, roaring his support for the game in a rich baritone voice... even surrounded by all that masculine excitement and energy, Cal stood out. You had to love the guy.

We finally made it back to our room. I pulled out a bottle of whiskey we had bought earlier, and we decided to see what kind of dent we could put into it. We poured ourselves a glass, and toasted to our last night of freedom before heading back home. In short order, we were feeling the burn and living loud. Loving each other's company.

Finally, fortified with a great deal of liquid courage, I came around to the topic that had been in my mind all evening.

"Cal, they'll probably take away my Man Card for saying it, but I had a great time this afternoon. I didn't know playing with a guy's dick could feel so good."

Cal smiled and took a big drink, clenching his teeth as he swallowed. "Rob, I'm not going to lie. It was fucking hot." He burst out laughing, and looked at me with a sparkle in his eye. "It was fucking hot."

"The women are like 500 miles away. Do you think we could... you know?"

"Oh yeah."

Oh yeah.

Even in my semi-sloshed state, I was able to strip down naked in under 5 seconds, and Cal was right behind me. We got on the bed, facing each other. Hard as railroad spikes, and not even pretending we needed a porno to turn us on.

Suddenly, Cal's hands were all over me, running his hands across my hairy pecs. I did the same, amazed by the feeling of his chest hair. Scraggly. Manly. There was nothing about his body that was soft. Unlike the women I had known, he wasn't... pliable. His muscles were taut and strong. He trembled slightly at my touch as I started massaging him. He let out a low growl, reminding me of a purr.

His hands were having a similar effect on me. My skin broke out in goosebumps, and my breathing was coming out in short gasps. I could feel my dick throbbing, aching at the excitement. My hands circled down Cal's hairy torso, and soon I was massaging his balls. Firm and strong in my hands. His breathing was coming in pants now. We both starting jacking each other... slowly, forcefully. God he felt GOOD.

I brought our dicks together, and as we both groaned, I started jacking us together. Fuck, it was Heaven. I don't know how long we fondled ourselves, but I soon realized I needed more. Jerking off was for high school kids. I needed something stronger.

Driven by instinct, freed by liquor, I bent down and took Cal's cock into my mouth.

"HOLY SHIT!" he yelled.

Holy fucking shit.

It was an experience unlike anything I had had before. It was incredibly intimate--here was a guy trusting his dick to me. Letting me take him in. And the feel of it was unlike anything else. I knew from years of indifferent blowjobs that the key was suction and friction. Too many girls give weak, flaccid blowjobs and there was no way I was going to do that to my best friend. He deserved something better... something only another guy could provide. Keeping the suction going, I ran my tongue around the cockhead in my mouth, paying extra attention to the underside as I went.

"Jesus CHRIST!" He shouted. "Oh yeah dude, fucking SUCK ME!"

Then I really got him going. Next, I drove down the length of his cock, sucking him in as deep as I could go. "FUUUUUUCK!" he called out, raising his hips off the bed and trying to spear me even deeper. I tried this several more times, and each time got a rousing response. He couldn't tell, but I had a big grin on my face, thrilled at how fucking hot this was.

I pulled off his dick, and dropped lower... I wanted to explore his balls. I got my face down there... and fuck. I was immediately struck by his scent. A musk, a masculine funk unlike anything else. It smelled like sex. Raw. Primitive. Male. I started sweeping my face through his hairy crotch, breathing him in, mouthing his balls as I went. Cal growled his approval, sounding like some kind of jungle cat. I started tonguing his balls one at a time, rapidly tickling them with my tongue, which got him squirming against me. I started aggressively sucking his balls, taking them into my mouth and working them with my tongue. "Oh fuck YEAH dude, work my fucking balls. Take 'em! TAKE 'EM!" His hands had gone to my head, trying to grind my face into his bush as he swore out a string of obscenities. Fuck, this man was fucking losing his mind.

I went back to his cock, which was throbbing from his raw need. I sucked his cock down hard, using my fingers to work his shaft as I went. I could tell the effect I was having, his body was starting to go ridged and his balls were pulling up tight...

"Hold-on-hold-on-hold-on!" Cal said desperately, and I slowed my assault. "I'm getting too close," he panted. "Not yet. Here... lie back."

As I slumped to my side, Cal crawled between my legs and went hard for my rock-hard dick. Hard. "FUUUUCK!" I yelled, throwing my head back. Jesus fucking Christ. He attacked me with his mouth, giving me a take-no-prisoners blowjob unlike anything I had ever experienced. The friction that he had! The fucking suction as he went down on me... beyond any wussy blowjob from a woman. The power that he had left me gasping for breath. A man's touch. A man's strength. I swung my hands around him, roughly massaging his head and shoulders... not driving him onto my cock, but just overwhelmed with the feel of him. One of his hands shot up my torso and began raking against my hairy chest, grabbing down hard on my nipple. His fingers were as insistent, as demanding as his mouth. I had to fight back hard against him just to hang onto my equilibrium.

And something occurred to me. It wasn't just his raw masculine energy that made this so good... it was the fact that my guy was into blowing me as much as I was into getting blown. No pouty female reluctance here--Cal was fucking living for this experience. He mouth-fucked my cock as if his fucking life depended on it.

But I needed his cock as much as he needed mine. Still lying on my back, I roughly pulled him up, then forced him to flip around. He quickly realized what I had in mind, and got into position on top of me... still sucking down my cock, but waving his man-monster in my face. And I fucking inhaled him.

With our cocks lodged down each other's throats, our guttural sounds became more muted, and nearly drowned out by some obscene slurping. My spit was running down his shaft and smearing across my face. It was good, but the angle was slightly off, and I leaned by head back and started working on his hairy balls, which were rolling seductively across my face. Sucking them down, and breathing in his scent. I closed my eyes lapped his balls again and again with my tongue, and from Cal's reaction I knew he was in heaven.

Then my tongue started working down the back side of his balls... and that's when things started to get really interesting. As I licked his taint, Cal's whole body convulsed. I tried again, and got a similar response... followed by Cal more insistently griding against my face. As he did so, a new scent opened up for me... dark, earthy, and musky. Fuck... this was the most masculine of all... raw, and I mean raw animal scent. I opened my eyes and realized my nose was now nestled inside the man's hairy ass crack, so fucking close to his puckered hole.

Fuck.

His scent, and the sight of his hole was unleashing something primal in me. This was unlike anything, anything I had ever done sexually. And I fucking loved it... a man's most secret part, exposed and open before me. I don't know what came over me, but the animal within me was screaming for release.

I drove my mouth forward, and fucking ate his hole for all it was worth.

Cal erupted in sexual hunger. He fucking drove his ass into my face, as hard as he possibly could, while his whole body started bucking like an enraged bull at a rodeo. "OH GOD YEAH! Eat my FUCKING HOLE! FUCKING EAT IT!" He slammed against me, screaming for all he was worth. In a frenzy, he fucking choked down my cock. He sucked me so hard I thought he was going to rip my cock off, and his hands dug so hard into me that I'm sure he left bruises.

But that was nothing compared to what this unleashed in me. This was the hottest thing I had ever done. Totally taboo, totally raunchy, totally unbridled.

I heard Cal yell "EAT ME EATMEEATME FUUUUUUUUCK!" And my mind went into sexual overdrive.

Using my mouth, I fucking raped that hole in front of me with white-hot passion. My mouth was everywhere, sucking hard against his pucker and driving my tongue in to the root. His ass hair was drenched with my spit. I shook my head wildly in his crack, scouring his inner butt with my stubble. I gave these long, wet slurps of my tongue that ran the length of his ass, then dove back hard against his hole. Cal had never experienced anything like it, and all but lost bodily control. He tried to keep sucking my cock but the sensations overwhelmed him and he could barely keep me in his mouth. He alternated hard slurps with howls born from a pleasure he had never knew existed.

I pulled my face away, licked my finger and rammed it inside his spit-slick hole.

"FUCK YES! YES! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" he bellowed.

I finger fucked him. Again and again, and his sounds devolved into shouted growls as he started leaning into my finger, fucking himself.

I lost all control. I needed more. I needed everything. Through grit teeth, I snarled out, "I gotta fuck you. Now. I'll do anything you want, later. But I gotta fuck you."

In reply, he roared out "Fucking FUCK ME!"

I violently rolled out from under him and got behind him. I positioned my wet, dripping cockhead against his hairy hole and leaned into him. Nothing. I leaned again. Nothing but our shared panting, and growing blood rage in my head. My brain screamed in frustration. I spat into my hand to add more lube, and pushed again, hard... and my cockhead sank into him.

"STOP!" he yelled, and I held back. "Give me a second. You're fucking huge man! You're... so fucking... huge."

I reached down and started stroking his cock and said quietly, "Breathe. I got you. I'll go slow. Just breathe...." I don't know if it was the soft words, our roaring sexual need, or that fact that I was stroking his cock, but Cal slowly started to relax. I was as gentle as I could be, but I have to tell you that it took everything in me to restrain myself. Cal's ass was burning hot, wet from spit, and was tighter than any cunt I had ever fucked. The pressure was fucking driving me crazy. God... this was sex from another universe.

When Cal finally nodded that he was ok, I started slow, gently rocking back and forth, unable to believe how good it felt. I started making little circles, and fuck... the pressure! And even more, as I started my movement, Cal started bearing down hard, squeezing me with his ass muscles. It was so tight that I was almost screaming myself.

"FuuuUUUUck man! FuuuUHHH-uuuUHHH!" Cal's groans started up in earnest--undulating in a throaty, deep-voiced sound from the very core of his being. I started thrusting in deeper, still slowly but pushing in deep. "Oh FUCK yeah! Oh God, THERE!" I started thrusting more deliberately, more forcefully, and Cal lost it.

"FUCKING FUCK! FUUUUNNNNNGH!"

I didn't know if he was yelling in pain, in pleasure, or a combination of both. And truthfully, at that moment I didn't care. But whatever Cal was feeling, it slowly became clear that Cal was completely into it. He started grinding against me, slowly fucking himself. Needing more. And I was fucking going to give it to him. "Get ready, Cal, FEEL IT!" With that, I drove my cock inside him to the hilt, grinding my bush against his hairy hole. We both roared.

And I gave it to him for all I was worth. We slammed together again and again. I leaned down so my hairy chest scraped across his back, and our sweat ran together. I hooked my arms underneath him for leverage, and I started thrusting deep. No technique, nothing but desperation. My balls grinding against him as I drove into him. His ass has unleashed feelings inside me that I had never experienced. Sexual need. We convulsed together, our bodies desperate to feel each other. Our sounds were inhuman, and loud enough to shatter the windows. Messy, sloppy, primal. Friendship was thrown away; we were a pair of aggressive males completely focused on sexual release.