Road Trip to Thunder Bay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the release coming. The wet friction of his ass was making my balls boil, and at the same time I could feel Cal's muscles ripple and his cries escalated. Cal started bucking even more wildly, making sounds I never heard another man make. And suddenly, his cock exploded, sending a geyser of cum everywhere. His ass bore down hard on me, crushing my dick nearly to the point of pain--exquisite pain. That was all it took to set me off, and with a howl I shot off a tidal wave of spunk into his guts.

It was unlike anything else I had ever experienced... a primal, purely masculine moment of rage, fire, and sweat, plus a feeling of closeness I didn't think possible. Right there, I felt supernaturally connected to Cal, a bond beyond anything possible. We continued slowly fucking for I don't know how many more minutes, just reveling in the feeling of it all.

Fuck.

Well, as you can imagine, we didn't really sleep that night. We knew we'd have to leave for home in the morning, and so we made the most of every second we had left. We fucked like a pair of rabid dogs. And it wasn't just me fucking Cal--later that night, the fucker about tore me a new asshole. We were rough, greedy and ferocious as we went after each other. As I was fucking him the last time, missionary style, I leaned in and we started kissing... making out as hard as we fucked. We finally fell into exhausted sleep a few hours before dawn.

On the drive home, I think we were both more than a little sore. We both agreed that we wouldn't say a word to our girlfriends, saying "What happens in Thunder Bay, stays in Thunder Bay." But despite our loud protestations of being straight, and our vows that this had been a one-time thing, I wondered what the future might hold for us.

But one thing for sure--true to our plans, this weekend had indeed been the Ultimate Male Bonding Experience.