Road Trip with Mom, Aunt & Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

The sexy games that a mother and son played, every night it was something sexually different. With Blake thinking that I was soundly asleep, I'd allow him to stick his erect prick in my sexually frustrated hand and wrap my manicured fingers around his erect cock. Then, while moving his hips back and forth, he'd force me to masturbate him. He'd ejaculate a load of warm, oozy cum all over my hand. I couldn't believe my horny son would dare to ejaculate a load of his warm oozy cum all over my motherly hand.

Then, destroying the evidence of his ejaculation before I awakened, he'd wipe my hand clean with a tissue. Sometimes, when I was in the mood and horny enough, again, while pretending that I was soundly sleeping, I'd fall asleep with my head in his lap while waiting for him to stick his erect prick in my mouth. If my son thought that he'd love for me to blow him, he had no idea how much that I'd love to suck his cock. While staring up at him with my big, blue eyes, as much as he'd love to cum in my mouth, I'd love for him to cum in my mouth.

Taking the hint, with him doing this more than once, he'd remove his swollen cock from his pajama bottoms. Ever so slowly and ever so stealthily, he'd slowly slide the head his stiff prick across my feigned, sleeping lips until I parted my lips and took him inside my mouth to suck him. Seemingly, with him not knowing that I was wide awake, Blake loved me giving him feigned, sleeping blowjobs.

A son who wanted his mother to blow him as much as a mother who wanted to suck her son, he loved me blowing him. He loved cumming in what he believed was my sleeping mouth and all over my sleeping face. Again, wiping my face clean with a tissue, except for the taste of him in my mouth, he removed all evidence that I blew him. If only he knew that I was wide awake when I sucked his cock and allowed him to cum in my mouth, I wondered what he'd say.

If I say so myself, his 39-year-old mother and my 36-year-old sister, his aunt, were total MILFs. Again, if I say so myself, we were both as pretty as we were sexy, shapely, and horny. To say that we weren't sexually attracted to Blake would be a lie. With him a real hunk, more than willing to have incestuous sex with him, if given the chance, we'd suck and fuck him anytime and anyplace.

The honest truth, with incest ingrained in our family history, we were both whores, incestuous whores. Accustomed to having sexual, family affairs, we both had incestuous sex with not only our father but also with our brother, our uncles, and our cousins, too. What started out as sexually teasing and flashing, progressed to touching and feeling before it blossomed into full bloomed sex. Allowing them all to cum in our willingly consensual mouths, my sister and I sucked our father's, brother's, uncles, and cousins' cocks. With us talented cocksuckers, we loved sucking cock as much as we love men cumming in our mouths.

# # #

To be honest, with me admittedly, sexually attracted to my son, and my son sexually attracted to me, I knew that he'd develop a throbbing and pulsating erection as soon as I sat on him. Fortunately, giving him the privacy that he needed to stealthily touch me and sexually feel me, the boxes were piled high enough that my sister could only see the top of my head. We made a big enough of an opening for my sister to see out the back window.

Becoming horny during the drive, something that he used to do when we cuddled on the couch, I knew he'd be stealing cheap feels of my pantiless ass, my naked pussy, and my naked, C cup breasts. With him having never sexually felt my sister, his aunt, he'd be in for a sexy treat when she allowed him to sexually touch her and feel her, too. No doubt, he'd be touching her and feeling her, in the way that he'd be touching and feeling me.

Instead of wearing jeans, with us asking for trouble, he seemed pleasantly surprised that we both were wearing very, short skirts instead of pants. No doubt, again, asking for trouble, sexually shocking him, he'd be surprised to discover that we weren't wearing panties either. Mere inches away, our naked pussies were readily available to his horny hands and his long, stiff fingers.

With it a hot day, we both wore tube tops with no bras. Begging to be fingered and sucked, our erect nipples were clearly visible through our tube tops. Whether from the side, the top, or the bottom, tube tops gave him easy access to our naked, C cup breasts. Then, with us wearing short skirts without underwear, that gave him easy access to our naked pussies. No doubt, when he wasn't feeling my nearly, naked tits and fingering my naked pussy, he'd be feeling his aunt's nearly, naked tits and fingering her naked pussy.

# # #

Switching places, we took regular breaks with my sister driving and me sitting on Blake's lap. As if trying to get comfortable, giving him a deliberate lap dance, I continued wiggling my ass on his erection. With him a big person, 6'4" and 230 pounds, his broad shoulders took half of the width of the backseat. Seemingly increasing his horniness, I allowed him to ride with his hands on my shapely, naked thighs mere inches from my naked pussy. While waiting for him to inappropriately touch me and finger me, it made me horny thinking that his hands and his long, stiff fingers were so close to my naked pussy.

As we drove with him becoming hornier, I allowed him to massage the insides of my shapely thighs while slowly raising my skirt higher with his fingers. I pretended that I was unaware that he was slowly raising my skirt. I pretended not to know that my naked pussy was clearly exposed. Not pulling my skirt down, I made no attempt to stop him from sexually molesting me. Giving him access to my naked body, I treated him as if he was my boyfriend, my lover, or my husband instead of my son.

As soon as he rested his hands on my naked thighs, with his fingers so close to my naked pussy, I was already wet. I finally allowed his fingers to come in contact with my pubic hair. He played with my red pubic hair and then he parted my pussy lips with his fingers and fingered my naked pussy. Not stopping him, I allowed him to continue fingering my red, naked pussy. Clearly, as much as he wanted to masturbate his mother, I wanted my son to masturbate me.

I couldn't believe my son was fingering my pubic hair. Then, surprising me, he cupped my red, naked pussy in the palm of his big hand as if he owned my pussy. I couldn't believe that my son had cupped my naked pussy in the palm of his hand and in the way that I wanted to cup his naked testicles in the palm of my hand while fondling his erect, naked prick. I couldn't wait to get my sister alone to tell her that Blake had cupped my naked pussy. No doubt, he'd be cupping her naked pussy, too.

"Oh, Blake. Oh, my God, Blake," I whispered. "What are you doing? You're making Mommy all wet," I leaned back to whisper in his ear while blowing in his ear.

As soon as he held my pussy in the palm of his horny hand, I was instantly wet and my nipples were totally erect. Again, as if he owned my pussy, I felt his finger slowly slide along my pussy slit before he parted my pussy lips and penetrated me with his long, stiff finger. I couldn't believe my son had penetrated my naked cunt with his long, stiff fingers.

I couldn't believe his fingers were inside of me. I couldn't believe he was rubbing my clit and finger fucking my pussy. Something that I had always imagined him doing, my son was masturbating me. He was masturbating his mother.

I was so wet, so very wet. I needed him to rub my clit harder and faster while he finger fucked my pussy deeper. As soon as I thought that, he did that. Something that I wanted to do to him, masturbate him, my son was doing to me. He was masturbating me. Hard to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe that Blake was masturbating me. Not stopping him, his hands and fingers felt so good, especially when his fingers were deep inside of me.

Seemingly embarrassed as much as he was sexually excited, he removed his hands from my thighs to put them on my waist. Emboldened now that I hadn't stop him from touching me and feeling me where a son should never touch and feel his mother, he slowly reached up to feel my braless breasts through my tube top, first one and then the other. A sucker for big tits, I knew that Blake loved tube tops as much as he loved braless, naked breasts. He slid his hand inside of my tube top. As soon as he touched and felt my naked breasts, my nipples erected again.

With me ignoring his sexual molestation of me, he seemed more comfortable fondling my tits and fingering my nipples than he seemed when fingering my naked pussy, rubbing my clit, and finger fucking my cunt while masturbating me. With me not the innocent one, as soon as he felt my naked breasts and fingered my erect nipples, I reached down between his legs and fondled the head of his erect cock through his sweatpants. I only wished I could have pulled down his sweatpants to gain access to his naked prick. I so wanted to feel his cock inside of me.

With his horny hand cupping my naked breasts in the way that he cupped my naked pussy, he pulled, turned, and twisted my erect nipples as my sister drove. Then, as if seemingly he realized that his aunt couldn't see what he was doing, he pulled my tube top down to expose my naked breasts. The more that he fondled my naked breasts and fingered my erect nipples, the more that I wanted him to rub my clit and finger fuck my naked pussy. I wanted him to masturbate me again. I wanted him to give me another sexual orgasm with his fingers.

# # #

Then, something I never expected him to do, surprising me, as soon as I fondled the head of his cock through his sweatpants, he reached beneath my ass and eased his sweatpants down to his knees. In the way that he had cupped my naked cunt, I reached down and I held Blakes erect, naked prick in my hand while slowly stroking him. Returning the sexual favor of him masturbating me, I slowly stroked my son's stiff prick. Stroking him faster and stroking him harder, I masturbated him.

"Do you like that," I whispered? "Does that feel good? Do you like it when Mommy strokes your cock, Blake? Do you like it when Mommy masturbates you?"

I turned to look at him to see him nod his head yes.

"I love it when you stroke my cock, Mom," he said.

Wanting him to cum all over my hand, I stroked him faster. I stroked him harder.

"Cum Blake, cum. Cum on Mommy's hand," I said.

He took a big breath before answering me.

"Oh, Mom. That feels so good. Please don't stop. I need you to masturbate me. I really need to cum," he said.

Continuing to be the incestuous whore that I am, I couldn't believe that I was masturbating my son. I couldn't believe that I was stroking Blake's cock. I couldn't believe that he didn't want me to stop. I couldn't believe that he wanted to cum. Preparing my sister for the rest of the ride to Boston, I couldn't wait to tell her all that we've done in the backseat.

If only I had the room to move between his knees, I'd blow him. I'd suck my son's cock and allow him to cum in my mouth. I was so horny that I'd even allow him to cum all over my face. Oh, yeah, as if I was his whore instead of his mother, I'd allow my son to give me a cum bath.

# # #

With us on the same sexual page, he wanted to touch and feel me as much as I wanted to touch and feel him. With my sister unable to see what I was doing in the backseat; when he wasn't masturbating me, he was fondling my naked breasts and pulling, twisting, and turning my erect nipples. My son's horny hands were all over my nearly, naked body. My son's horny hands were all over my big tits and his fingers were buried inside my wet, naked pussy.

Obediently obeying my son, aligning myself with the position of his erect cock, I took his stiff prick in my hand and moved it to my pussy. I was so wet that his cock slid right inside of me without him even having to hump me. Then, slowly and gently humping me, my son was making love to me. His cock felt so good inside of me. I couldn't wait for him to hump me harder. I couldn't wait or him to hump me faster. I couldn't wait for him to fuck me, really fuck me until I had a sexual orgasm from his cock.

"Oh, Mom. Mom," he said. "What are you doing? That feels so good. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Fuck me, Mom, fuck me," he whispered in my ear while returning my fast, hard humps with his fast, hard humps.

Then, when I felt the overwhelming warmth of another sexual orgasm, I stiffened my legs and arched my back. I silently enjoyed the afterglow of my sexual orgasm while I continued slowly humping my son's stiff prick. Hard for me to wrap my head around having sex with my son, I couldn't believe that Blake had masturbated me. Now with him inside me and on the verge of cumming in my pussy, I couldn't believe that I was finally making love to my son. I couldn't believe that I was ready to have another, sexual orgasm.

# # #

After two hours of driving, we took a break. Before Kathy pulled in a rest area and stopped the truck, I quickly pulled up my tube top and pushed down my skirt. Blake pulled up his sweatpants. Acting innocently normal, we acted as if we hadn't just had mother and son incestuous sex.

We got out of the car to stretch our legs and use the highway restroom. While in the restroom with my sister, I told her all that we did and all that she could expect him to do to her nearly naked body. Now, I was driving and my sister was sitting on Blake's lap. As if she was trying to impale his cock in her pussy, Kathy wiggled her shapely ass on his lap. As if giving him a lap dance, she squirmed one way before squirming the other way while making herself more comfortable on Blake's lap and making him more sexually excited.

"Am I hurting you, Blake," asked my sister of her nephew? "I'm just trying to get more comfortable," she said wigging her ass on his erection again.

As if ready to hump her, he put his big hands on her waist.

"Don't worry, auntie. You're not hurting me," he said while stealthily reaching up to touch and feel the bottom of her breasts with his horny hands. "You don't weigh very much."

When she made no move to stop him from feeling her tits, learning from feeling my tits, Blake cupped his aunt's tits through her tube top, first one and then the other. In the way that he had sexually abused me, he sexually abused my sister. Then, when her nipples erected, sliding his horny hands inside of her tube top, he cupped her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

In the way that he did with me, he did with his aunt. He rested his hands on her naked thighs. Then, moving his hands up further while raising her short skirt higher, he stopped when the side of his hand touched her blonde trimmed pubic hair. In the way that he fingered my pubic hair, he fingered his aunt's pubic hair. As if he was debating if he should cup her blonde, trimmed pussy in the way that he cupped my red, trimmed pussy, he made a bold move and cupped Kathy's naked pussy.

With her not stopping him, not stopping there, he slid a slow finger along her pussy slit. Then, adding more pressure to his finger, he parted her pussy lips with his fingers. In the way that he impaled my pussy with his long, stiff fingers, he impaled Kathy's pussy with his long, stiff fingers. Once inside of her and with her already wet, he rubbed her clit and finger fucked her pussy. In the way that he had masturbated me, he masturbated my sister.

"Oh, Blake. Blake. Don't stop rubbing my clit," whispered Kathy while leaning back into him. "Don't stop finger fucking my pussy. Rub my clit harder. Rub my clit faster. Finger fucked me deeper. I'm going to cum, Blake. I'm going to cum," whispered Kathy.

Like mother like sister, his aunt wasn't wearing panties either. She told me later that in the way that he cupped my naked pussy, he cupped her naked pussy, too. In the way that he masturbated me, he masturbated my sister, his aunt, too.

# # #

Finally at the halfway point of our long drive, with our room ready, we checked in the hotel. Sure, enough there was only one room with a king-sized bed for all three of us. More sexually excited to go to bed with Blake than I was tired from driving, my first time sleeping in the same bed with him, I couldn't wait to go to bed with my son.

"There's only one bed," said Blake incredulously. "Where's my room? Where am I going to sleep? I thought you said that you rented, two rooms," he said looking from the bed to look at me.

Again, as if disbelieving what he was seeing, he looked from the bed to look at me before looking at his aunt.

"This is their last room. This was all that I could get," I said lying to my son. "They're totally booked. We were lucky to get this room. Besides, it's only for one night. We can make do," I said with an unembarrassed and unashamed shrug of my shoulders and a toss of my redhaired head.

As sexually excited as he was surprise, again, Blake looked from me to look at his aunt. Then, undressing me with his eyes, he looked back at me as if I was naked. He did the same to his aunt. Undressing her with his eyes, he looked at her as if she was naked. After allowing him to have his wicked, sexual way with our nearly naked bodies on the long drive here, he suspected what more to expect.

"It's not a big deal, Blake," said his aunt with a shrug. "I don't mind. Really, I don't. We can cuddle," she said a dirty laugh, a sexy smile, and a naughty look.

Again, he looked from the bed with disbelief to look at me with sexual excitement before looking at his aunt with incestuous lust.

"How are we going to sleep together," he asked cluelessly, disbelievingly, and sexually excitedly?

As if fearing it, he stared down at the bed as if the bed was a living thing.

"I'll sleep on one side, your aunt, Kathy, will sleep on the other side, and you will sleep in the middle," I said. "Don't worry. I'll protect you from your aunt," I said with a dirty laugh.

My sister laughed, too.

"Don't worry, Blake. I'll protect you from your mother," she said with a dirty laugh of her own.

Finally getting it, he looked at me as if he had just won the lottery.

"Okay," he said with a wide smile. "Let's do this."

Before my sister could, I grabbed my son and stuck my tongue in his mouth. In case Blake was confused with my sexual intentions, I gave him a deep, wet kiss on the lips. While continuing to French kiss him, I reached my horny hand down and cupped his testicles through his pants.

"Tonight, is your special surprise for not only graduating high school but also for getting a full scholarship to Boston College," I said giving him another long, wet kiss.

With us all on the same page, I stepped back to allow my sister to give him a deep, wet kiss. His aunt, my sister, kissed him long and hard while reaching down to feel his bulging prick through his pants. Then, while still kissing him, French kissing him, she reached around him to grab his firm ass.

Not turning his head away, I couldn't believe that Blake returned my long, wet kiss with his French kiss. He kissed me. The first time French kissing my son, he returned my long, wet kiss with his long, wet kiss. Wishing that Kathy wasn't there with us in the room, I wanted to make out with my son. He was so handsome. He had such a big, muscular body.

# # #

We took turns using the one bathroom. Blake was first to use the bathroom. Now that he understood the sexual intentions and incestuous implications of having a room with one bed between the three of us, he no longer voiced any complaints with the sleeping arrangements.

Matter of fact, making himself comfortable, sexually surprising me and sexually shocking his aunt, Blake was already under the covers with the covers up to his neck and comfortably ensconced in the middle of the in bed. Seemingly well aware what would happen next, he was ready for whatever would sexually happen. Not bothering with a t-shirt or with pajama bottoms, he was in bed naked, totally naked. My son was naked and waiting for sex, incestuous sex from me and from my sister.