Road Trip with Mom, Aunt & Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying in bed next to him, Kathy wore a short, low-cut, sheer and sexy nightgown without panties. As soon as she climbed in bed, deliberately flashing him her blonde, trimmed pussy, her nightgown was nearly up to her pubic hair. The first time seeing his aunt's naked cunt, and with him sexually attracted to her, Blake stared at Kathy's pussy as if he had never seen a naked pussy before.

The last one to use the bathroom, I emerged wearing my short, low-cut, sheer and sexy nightgown without panties and climbed in bed next to Blake. Giving Blake easy access to our pussies, tempting him and sexually teasing him, I deliberately flashed my son my red, naked pussy. In the way that my sister's nightgown was up to her pubic hair, my nightgown was up to my pubic hair, too. I climbed in bed next to him.

Not wasting any time with small talk, Kathy was all over her nephew. Kissing him, touching him, and holding his growing prick in her hand, she sat up in bed and removed her nightgown. Clearly, ready to surrender her naked body to her nephew, she was ready for sex. With this something that she had wanted to do ever since he turned, 18-years-old, she mounted him.

Surprising even me with her bold, sexual move, my sister was naked, totally naked. Not wasting a second, Blake was all over his aunt's big, naked breasts, touching them, feeling them, squeezing them, and fondling them while sucking her erect nipples. Humping him slow at first, she made love to him while French kissing him. Then, humping him faster and humping him harder, they were fucking. My sister fucked her nephew and my son fucked his aunt.

"Oh, Blake. Hump me faster. Hump me harder. Fuck me, Blake. Fuck your aunt," said Kathy.

Obediently obeying her, Blake humped my sister faster. He humped her harder. Not wanting Blake to cum just yet, Kathy climbed off of my son to give me a turn. Following my sister's lead, I removed my nightgown. I mounted my son and reached down to insert his stiff prick in my warm, wet pussy. I was so wet that, as if his erect prick belonged there, his cock slid right inside of me.

Definitely a breast man, in the way that Blake was all over my sister's big tits, he was all over my big tits while feeling them and fondling them. Pulling, turning, and twisting my nipples, he sucked my nipples. Filling me completely, his big prick felt so good inside of me.

"Oh, Blake. Blake. Fuck mommy faster. Fuck mommy harder. Fuck Mommy Blake, fuck me," I said.

Again, obediently obeying his mother in the way that he obediently obeyed his aunt, Blake fucked me faster. He fucked me harder. He gave me a sexual orgasm with his cock.

"Oh, Blake. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming. Don't stop humping me. Don't stop fucking me," I said arching my back and stiffening my legs before falling back in the soft comfort of the bed to enjoy my sexual orgasm.

# # #

I made love to and fucked my son. I couldn't believe that I made love to and fucked my son. Even more unbelievable, Blake made love to me. He fucked me. He fucked his mother. Hard for me to believe and to make sense of it all, my son fucked his mother and his aunt in the way that I fucked my son and in the way that my sister fucked her nephew.

With the thoughts of me being an incestuous whore, hard to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe that Blake had made love to me and fucked me. Something that I had always wanted to do since he turned 18-years-old and the first time that I caught him masturbating, and saw his erect, naked prick, I was finally doing now. Again, hard to wrap my head around, I had made love to and had fucked my son and he had made love to and fucked me, his mother.

In the way that Kathy made love to and fucked her nephew, I made love to fucked my son. I continued French kissing him while slowly and sweetly humping him. Then, gradually humping him faster and humping him harder, I fucked him. I fucked my son while my son fucked his mother. I couldn't wait for him to cum in my pussy. In the back of my mind, something as forbidden as it was wonderfully enticing, I hoped he'd impregnate me. I hoped he'd give me his baby.

Again, not wanting him to cum just yet, we took turns stroking his cock while sucking his prick. Then, when Blake slid halfway down the bed to eat my sister, I sat on my sister's face. Surprising my son when I sat on my Kathy's face, something he didn't know and never suspected we did, we had sex with one another many times before. In the way that my son was fingering and licking his aunt, with us a chain of incestuous lust and desire, Kathy was fingering and licking me.

"Oh, Blake," said my sister. "Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fingering me. Lick my clit harder. Stick your tongue deeper inside of me. That's it. That's it. I'm cumming Blake. I'm cumming.

Kathy enjoyed the afterglow of her sexual orgasm while she continued licking and fingering my pussy.

"Oh, Kathy," I said. "Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fingering me. Lick my clit harder. Stick your finger deeper inside of me. That's it. That's it. I'm cumming Kathy. I'm cumming."

I enjoyed the afterglow of my sexual orgasm while Kathy continued licking and fingering my pussy.

# # #

Then, swapping places, it was Blake's turn to eat me. In the way that I mounted my sister to sit on Kathy's face, my sister mounted me and sat on my face while my son made himself comfortable between my shapely thighs. While Blake continued licking me and fingering me, I fingered my sister's pussy while licking her pussy. Just as it didn't take me long to cum, it didn't take my sister long to have a sexual orgasm either.

Now, it was our turn to give Blake a memory that he'd never soon forget. With me on one side of him and my sister on the other side of him, we took turns taking his stiff prick in our soft hands to stroke him and in our warm, wet mouths to suck him. I stroked Blake's prick while sucking his prick. Then, my sister stroked Blake's prick while sucking his prick. Back and forth we'd go until he couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh, my God, Mom. Oh, my God, Auntie. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum," he said. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

With two hot women stroking him and sucking him, it didn't take him long to cum. Not missing this opportunity to have Blake cum in our mouths, moving his prick from my mouth to my sister's mouth, we took turns allowing him to cum in our mouths. Then, as soon as we removed his cock from our mouths, he exploded a second load of cum all over our faces, in our hair, and across our naked breasts. My son really gave us quite the cum bath.

The best sex we ever had; we had a weekend of incestuous threesomes. Instead of going to spring break with his friends, Blake returned home from college to spend quality, sexual time with his mother and with his aunt. As if he was our hired prostitute, he made love to me and made love to his aunt. He fucked me and he fucked Kathy.

He ate me and he ate Kathy. I blew him and his aunt sucked him. He not only ejaculated cum in our mouths but also, he ejaculated cum in our pussies, too. We had incestuous sex with Blake until he graduated and moved away to take a job in California before being drafted by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

THE END