All Comments on 'Road Trippin''

by cigarettelion

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Hell of a story! Thank you.

SAGE

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 3 years ago
Only on page 3

Must admit I am only on page 3 and intend to finish it as it is very well written but please for the love of all things in the universe stop having the main character say things out loud that everyone in the real world would only think. I am not sure why but it is pissing me off no end he keeps saying things instead of thinking them like any real person would do.

Other than that I am really enjoying this story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent story! I loved it!!!

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 3 years ago
Wonderfully Written Story

This was so well-written, it flowed wonderfully with a great mix of anticipation and action. Found myself wanting to read every word as the story unfolded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

A charming story with a nice dose of humor throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please write more

I hope you continue to write stories about Zoe and Duncan! I really enjoyed reading Road Trippin’ and can’t wait to see what else happens between them!

jackie_emjackie_emover 3 years ago
Zoe knew

The fact that she so quickly could line up a place for him to live, for him to go to school, and to work, seems to indicate that she knew of his deception and was preparing for it.

gametime279gametime279over 3 years ago
Awesome

I saw this in the new stories list and wasn't paying attention to who the author was, but a few hilarious paragraphs in and I decided to check if it was the same person that wrote Rachel and Jeff and sure enough lol. Another great one 5/5

Hot_PotatoHot_Potatoover 3 years ago
Fantastic story

Great great job overall. And please write a follow up. Your general writing is very good. However there are a few things that could make it better. Describe the characters looks more. Describe Zoe's and Duncan face in detail... so the reader can see them. And all of their bodies... don't think I need to go on here. What exactly... exactly does it look like when Duncan is fucking Zoe from behind. :-) Sex is visual. Make Duncan do great in life along with his sister. Give Zoe a hot room mate that she shares with Duncan or something like that. But not too many friends... it gets hard to keep track of everyone when lot's of friends are introduced. Hope to see a follow up.

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

Loved it. One of the best sibling incest stories I've read. Would dearly like to hear more about Duncan and Zoe's adventures.

MarkjacobMarkjacobover 3 years ago

Great story, I kept wanting more. I would love to read more about them. More details about the senses while having sex would only make it hotter—describe the feel of skin, the taste, the sounds of the other turning them on. I eagerly await more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rushed

The way the story's told is excellent as for the quality of the writing. Very lively dialog. However, in spite of this being a relatively long story, I felt the story was somewhat rushed.

When the trip starts there's no indication that there is any kind of tendency towards an "improper" relationship between the siblings, and it's explisitly confirmed later on that both siblings hadn't before "... even one time, ever looked at [each other] in any kind of way other than ... an appropriate sibling type way". And they were carnally so remote from each other that the first night together in a hotel Duncan felt awkward even taking off his shirt in the presence of his sister.

And then they fuck without any hesitation or second thoughts two nights later!

Is that really credible?? Me thinks not, and that spoilt the reading quite a lot.

I think this story should have been spread over more chapters, and included more detours and/or more sightseing and participatons in various activities/events that would have given the opportunity to somewhat more gradually raise the temperature.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Just started and the boy shows as an immature jerk, with absolutely no respect for his father. Guess his father doesn't deserve respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I say hide the fact that they're siblings. I don't think they'll be able to hide the way they look at each other.

Big_RABBig_RABover 3 years ago
Not sure

I don't honestly see where all this praise is coming from for the story. I mean overall it wasn't terrible, but it was a long story of not much. Someone else said that it felt rushed even though it is so long and I would agree with that, as well as sick of the loser whiny brother as is seen in a lot of other stories. There are things that just were dumb or not making sense. I really don't think that a dude is gonna get off by wrapping his dick around a hotel shower handle and running it up and down it. I get there are wired fetishes out there, but that one made me say WTF! Also if it is normal for him to leave the shower door open some and he likes to slap his dick around, then it wouldn't be any kind of new sound or scene that Zoe hadn't witnessed before. The story had great potential but feel short for me. Hopefully if it is intended to continue further, it will be improved on, and a lot of the fluff is removed.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Seemed wholesome in a way. To possibly provide clarity to some who may not understand the quickly budding relationship, I think they need to think about the family home life before. I went to college with a guy and before he moved into the dorms he was kind of a wall fly. Yes, he did sports and had some friends but that was kind of it. He was raised in a conservative Christian household and wanted to explore life a bit since he was away from his parents. He didn't go buck wild and refused to get too drunk and only smoked weed once and no hard drugs. The main thing he explored was dating and sex. He had only dated a couple of girls before and had only kissed one up to that point. He found a girl who was, as some would say, a bit backwards as he was. after 3 days they had given each other their virginity and a week after that it sounded like they could give porn stars a run for the money. Now they have been married for 20 years and have 3 kids. Sure they had fights and at one point broke up for like 2 days but they love each other completely and are all each knows and needs and that's perfectly fine with them. It seems they were legit made for each other. They were both raised the same way and while not exactly shy neither are exactly outgoing either. Once free of the parents rules and routines and scheduled dominated with baseball and for her violin, they were able to explore a bit and fatefully found each other.

Seeing a real life example helps me believe this story is possible. It's just their personality and how they were raised.

I hope you write more on them as I would love to see what happens in college and after.

burningdogburningdogabout 3 years ago
Rick story

I am loved how it was frequently hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very well written!!

Very well written story!!! I found myself not only turned on, but also engaged with the character development. I hope you write sequels of the relationship development between the twins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Spell check is still needed.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Don't read a lot of the incest stories, but this was good

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

Such differences of opinion. Rushed? Noooo, When I started reading it, i thought it was terribly drawn out. Fortunately it was cute so I kept reading most of it. I am not sure where everyone normally reads. but for here nine pages is pretty long. That’s no where near the longest I have read here. When they are good I hope the author makes Tolstoy look like a short story writer. heh..

Really, how long a story is really doesn’t matter. Did the author tell you a story.Was the story good? really, I think almost any story here leaves itself open for another chapter. Thankfully, I have not read many stories that ended in death or simply said they lived happily ever after. They were all pretty open ended. and I think that’s one thing you get here is stories pretty much let you come away with how you want them to end. Good bad or otherwise it seems to be what most of them do I enjoyed the story far more than I thought I would when I first started reading it it’s cute. I agree The dumb guy gets on your nerves every now and then. But, the loser brother or the nerd brother seem to be pretty common repetitious situations in the sibling incest business Hah.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Excellent story of an incestual relationship between twin siblings. The end however was rushed and leaves the reader wanting more of the story to be told. Maybe the author can continue the story of them in college, plus the story never spoke of the conversation with the parents when they were told of what Duncan did on the fake scholarship. At any rate it was a 5-star story.

Lee2012Lee2012almost 2 years ago

A tad long lead up that gave few details of any form of intimacy to come till the last two or three pages. Did enjoy the irony of Duncan’s revelation of his scholarship. Still I give 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love the humor sense, and the organic characters. I never had laugh so much reading an erotic story as I do with this, Duncan definitely is a thing. Thank you so much XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you. You wrote a very good story.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(10/26/2022) Great sibling interaction throughout the story and very romantic. Loved how he was used to her throwing her shoe at his head. Was not expecting the plot twist toward the end. That was well done. I would have liked to have read how they would’ve navigated through college life as a couple. Five stars and this went on my favorites list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, I need to call BS on the premise that he didn't really get into a major university and was pretending to have been admitted. Scholarship or no scholarship you don't just show up On the 1st day without a whole stack of paperwork for financial aid, student loans, scholarship. Whatever. Not to mention you mentioned the fact that the father was friends with somebody high up in the university. You think they would know?

The rabbit you went down with that storyline ruined the last few pages.

BeDUBBeDUBover 1 year ago

5, definately 5. God she's sweet and funny and he is all boy... This was a great read, thanks 🤗

ddmc1701ddmc1701over 1 year ago

Great story

I loved the slow burn and not jumping right into sex

2456245610 months ago

Loved it! I really liked the build up to the lovemaking. 5/5.

JamjohnnyJamjohnny10 months ago

Good story. You had too many misspelled words which slowed down the pace of the story. Could have been 5 stars but I gave you a low-level 4 stars. Get someone to edit your work.

1stltdan1stltdan8 months ago

Loved the story and think the collage years would make a great addition. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a masterpiece

kaotic2kaotic26 months ago

This was pretty nice.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Don't understand what the fuss is about. About as sexy as a nursery rhyme.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercigarettelion@cigarettelion
(12/26/2023) New story incoming! Check it out tomorrow if you have time! Or the next day. Or the next day. Or the next day. Or the...you get it.

SIMILAR Stories