Road Tripping Pt. 06.5 - Time Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they had finished their meals and Myrine was filling their cups for the third time they had relaxed, and the room had now warmed from all in there. Not just the stone walls from the setting Sun's rays heated the room between them. It had been that way for five years now, and as strong for Zephyra between them as her with Jonas. The heat had been there between them from a younger age, but they had waited for a time when Myrine was old enough to be Zephyra's equal because of the age difference. In this room they were not Priestess and Protector but the best of friends and deep lovers.

"I have a surprise for you Myrine, as she put the plates onto a wood table near the doorway. I completed the harvest for the ceremony, and we had more than triple what we required. All will have as much wine as needed and each will have up to four caps for their personal joining that night and day. I hope all the work is done because nothing will get done here for a day after. It has been a good harvest and the people will be fine this winter and into the spring. None will be hungry, even you my lazy Mew, Zoser." Scratching her ten-year-old cats head, sleeping on her bed.

From behind the bed Zephyra produced another smaller pitcher of the wine, this time in the fine Egyptian glass her mother had brought back thirty-five years earlier. In the wine Myrine could see through the lightly green glass two mushroom caps floating and another four with strong clear lightning bolts from the Gods across them on a small polished bronze tray. They had both drunk the wine of this land since the onset of menses, so they did not fear the mixing of the mushrooms and wine although both knew this was a large amount to consume. Both felt the need for a deep joining after all that had happened and there was something else driving this neither could explain.

They sat and quickly ate the caps which tasted awful! Finishing their first pitcher of wine Myrine had brought, they began to come together slowly. No more words were needed between these practiced lovers. Each knew what made the other feel their pleasures deeply.

With so much wine consumed the effects of the caps were apparent to them in only a few moments. Both watched the wine poured from the glass pitcher into their cups. Each drop almost seemed distinct in its own way falling in its own time to the silver cup below. The slight ring combined with the sounds of the musicians in the land playing their songs for all in the two hours after sunset while the tellers passed the stories of old and new times on to all.

They felt the warmth of the room on many levels and felt the need to join and to comfort the other on many levels. They quickly lost their tunics falling into a long slow loving kiss.

Myrine was the more aggressive of the two in their joining this night. Her tongue quickly wrapped around Zephyra's while dancing in both of their mouths. For a long time, they extended the deep kiss, both of their tongues wrestling like the boys in the square, searching for a new angle and touch to pass even deeper pleasure and feelings of love between them.

Keeping their lips together and their eyes closed they began to caress each other across their upper bodies. Myrine's firmer and larger breasts sat high on her younger and taller and athletic body, almost a full palm taller that her dear lover in height.

Zephyra's three children had changed her smaller body and chest greatly over the eight years and three children. Her breasts were still a little swollen from feeding her year and half old still and she also enjoyed the feel of Jonas and Myrine suckling from her at times after her daughter was fed. The warmth of the wine and their hands on the other one's breasts kept the excitement building between them. At almost the same time they began to pinch the other one's hard nipples causing moans to join the other noises their excited mouths were creating.

Zephyra broke from Myrine for a moment to gaze into her soft brown eyes with her deep green ones. The mark of her connection with the gods to her people, going back to before they were the first humans to come to this land long, long, ago.

Myrine slowly caressed her head and long braded blonde hair, while using her hand to push her head and excited mouth to her nipple. One day Myrine hoped to share her own milk with her deepest lover, who's own was one of the many honeys her body gave forth. She just wanted it to be from a man she felt was worthy of her like Jonas had been of Zephyra.

Her soft mouth and the fevered actions of her tongue brought what Zephyra called Myrine's own exquisite, sweet honey to flow freely from her still virgin birthing passage. She had shared many pleasures of both her mouth and her brown flower with Zephyra's tongue and fingers along with Jonas who had been the first to fill her brown flower with his warm seed like her mouth with his pretty phallus. She had shared this way with three of her close male friends in the land, but all had been very careful to respect her virginity for a time of her choosing with the right man to mate with.

Only Zephyra's fingers had ever deeply entered into her virgin passage carefully so as not to rupture her hymen, but to gently make sure she would be deflowered with little pain, and she had shown her the some of the secret pleasure centers inside herself that brought forth her exquisite flow and deepest of pleasures.

The steady tongue on her nipple had Myrine's free hand stroking her growing clitoris and deepening the moan from her lips. She felt her Lovers hand in her own pleasure centers working herself to her own flowing and now moaning into her marble hard nipple. Breaking after a fevered moment they came together for a kiss, this time joined by four wet fingers sharing their flavors of their love on their eager tongues and deep into their mouths.

Zephyra took the two long brown braids of Myrine and drew her head to one side kissing her neck and fondling her breasts again and rubbing her soft blonde-haired mound with her clit peeking from her lower lips against the soft thigh of her lover while both talked to the other without words only sounds of deeper pleasure. After a moment of these actions both women shuddered lightly while standing and holding the other as the waves of their shared orgasm rippled through both their bodies sharing as much of their skin as they could.

Both could smell the scents from their light sheen of sweat and from their lightly haired arms and the light streams flowing down their sparsely haired thighs almost to the fur carpet beneath their feet.

The women took a moment after to fill their silver cups one more time, each taking one of the soaked mushroom caps to consume with their the last of the wine for the night. After eating, they got some water from the capped silvered basin that the spring water was kept in for safety to drink.

Zoser had heard the women and knew it was fight or move time as the two lovers came naked to the bed with their eyes and smiles wide, their hands held. He headed for the now safe fur rug under the table after a check to see if anything good had been forgotten on the plates. He knew they were done eating food this night.

Myrine lowered Zephyra to her bed staying above her kissing mouth and neck rapidly, gently sucking both her lips and neck while her hand first parting her willing legs then began to probe her slit from top to bottom, dipping her finger deeper and stronger with each pass. Her legs went wider encouraging her to slip in deeper to her while lifting herself from the bed, so her access go lower and deeper was there too. No words were needed, the motions and looks in the dim light and haze of love and the spirits joining them communicated all their feelings for them.

Myrine worked her head down with her knees on the strong bed made of a tightly filled wool with strong ropes firmly binding and supporting the frame, so all were safe in its hold for their night of pleasure. When she began to suckle on her breast her probing fingers and hungry lips brought forth a deep moan of pleasure and streams of her loving liquids to Myrine's deeply embedded fingers and suckling lips.

For several moments she stayed like this only switching from one breast to the other with each orgasm so one side would not feel cheated of pleasure. This time also gave her a chance for them to share her fingers and all of the flow of Zephyra's love between them. After her fourth orgasm Zephyra took her hands to Myrine's hand and face to bring them to a deep kiss and a silent agreement that it was her turn to return the pleasure to Myrine.

Laying her to her side and sliding down just enough so her mouth could engulf her jutting pink nipple, such a contrast to her smaller deep brown ones and yet so wonderful in her mouth. She envied her ability to suckle herself and wondered how it would feel after she had a child, if the Gods and a good man blessed her for one. She also ached with her friend for the one of her dreams she waited for but knew in a few years she would settle one from the land for a child to share if he did not arrive for her.

Her slim fingers were working her clit with the same rapid motions of her tongue bring Myrine to a quick orgasm that wetted her hand and the thick cloth Zephyra had placed on her bed before the evening began. Myrine's hands were reaching with one to press her head deeper to her breast while the other felt down for Zephyra's to stroke and pinch nipples, so her moans would run from her nipple to her nearby heart. It was only another moment until an even larger orgasm welled and spilled forth from her soaking Zephyra's hand again and causing her to join her orgasm from the pinching of her nipple and her free hand running all through the pleasure centers between her legs leaving both her hands covered in their love.

They rested for a moment again after their shared peak of pleasure kissing and then bringing both Zephyra's hands to their mouths so they could get a taste of what they would be sharing next.

Once their tongues lips and mouths had cleaned her hands, they sat smiling and looking with deep love and affection into the other's eyes.

"Myrine my Lover and my Protector, Thank You."

"Zephyra, my Lover, my Teacher, and my Priestess! For you eternally!"

No other words were spoken Myrine kissed her deeply and then began to swing her athletic body so they could taste and drink from their wells of love and make their pleasures grow and deepen their bond and joining, enhanced by the effects of the powerful mushrooms.

They slid into their favorite position to give the other pleasure like they had known with no other except Jonas. Myrine felt the slim fingers of her Lover enter her carefully but deeply, feeling her knuckle scrape past her still intact but wishing to be destroyed maidenhead. All thoughts of this were lost on the first stroke of her secret internal clitoris as they called it while her lips and tongue assaulted her external one.

These thoughts raced through one side of her brain while another orgasm ripped through her, and her own fingers and tongue sought out Zephyra's own pleasure centers and the sweet emissions from her as a result of her actions.

They stayed like this for uncounted minutes. Deeping their sharing and becoming more as one as their ripples and rushes of pleasure now circled through both of them like the tides and currents rushing through the reefs surrounding their land. The love and deep shared feelings between them, that both felt, made the Gods that blessed and protected their land happy at their creation and nurturing.

The rest of the world could learn much from how these people lived and acted, many of those beyond who were concerned thought!

Both had exhausted themselves in the time of their deep joining. It had been one of the deepest joining's either had ever felt, equal to only a few times before and never surpassed. After a quick drink of water and a slow loving wipe with soft cloths they went back to the bed to see Zoser was looking to share some of their heat on the fast-cooling night. All of the tension of the previous days had been exercised in their waves of pleasure and both women were now ready for the preparations for the next cycle to begin. They fell asleep facing the other kissing until their eyelids became too heavy as they fell into deep sleep of love and joining.

Joined in the night in their dreams they shared ones of times both seen by them and unseen by their eyes together.

In both their minds as the R.E.M. sleep passed between them they relived some of the traumatic events of a few days ago but at a point in the dream they both came to a place where their world changed to a completely different place and time neither was familiar with.

The women were apart but in sight of the other when man suddenly took a tray containing what looked to be fine jewelry from a stand Zephyra was behind and began running in a crowd like they had never seen on their small land of less than a thousand souls. He got only a few steps before Myrine suddenly brought him down with her arm to his throat and he was knocked unconscious by his head hitting the black stone ground. In a moment They were sitting together Myrine led to some strange seat in an odd-looking low, metal building that felt like it lowered a little when she sat on it. A man was asking her if she was hurt in a strange language and accent that she could somehow understand as she sat.

The crowd and the sudden theft reminding her of events a few days earlier, brought Zephyra to Myrine to thank her again for stopping a crime from happening as they held the other with their eyes deeply together

Myrine, My Lover and My Protector, Thank You

Zephyra, My Lover, My Teacher, and My Priestess. For you eternally

As they said this to the other, they looked at the clothes they were dressed in which were very colorful, and of strange but very soft fabrics. Their hairstyles were completely different with Myrine's less than a quarter of its present length. Where they sat was so very odd also, looking like there was much glass and metal frames for them in the shelter. Beautiful crystals of many colors hung around from the strangely covered ceiling and sides.

The Murmur of the crowd now building around them, and the approach of a very large woman brought them to look and try and fully grasp for a moment all of the sights, sounds, and smells all around them. Huge buildings were visible in the distance and there were many of these low shelters of different shapes and colors all around them. The woman approaching them, taller than ninety percent of the men of the land and she was shaped almost like the ancient stature of the mother goddess deep in the sacred sanctuary, alongside the lion headed protector she had been with since long before the landing on their island, long ago.

Behind her were two men among others holding back a building crowd around them. One man who looked to be Jonas in the flesh was looking to Zephyra with a worried gaze as she noticed her belly was swollen with child and she swore she felt two different lives within her. A dangerous miracle in her times.

The other man was tall with dark red brown hair and sea blue eyes that matched a blue stone among two others Myrine was wearing. He had been the one to lead her to sit down after her stopping of the thief. Although he wore his facial hair in a strange drooping way to the sides of his chin, he was the man who Myrine had seen for years coming to the land to join with her, she hoped. It was a good but unusual sign.

They awoke with a start a moment later looking deeply into their eyes. Twice before they had shared dreams while in the same bed after making love under the effects of the mushrooms. Both women were very confused at what they had seen.

Zephyra got up first to use the basin in the far corner saying, "I think the gods gave us a look at a world of the future. I do not know what that world is like, but it comforts me to know our souls and Jonas and the man who you are destined for will all be one in that future too. You were new to the other there I could tell, and I suspect it is a sign he will be here for you soon."

She did not tell her of the twins inside of her own body in the vision.

That was a matter she would have to discuss with Jonas after the seasonal rituals had ended and they could join again. She had been through three good births and was still strong, but twins would tax her.

12