Road Tripping Pt. 06

Story Info
Lou and Molly's road trip continues and Ghosts from the past.
14.3k words
4.67
3.7k
2
0

Part 6 of the 34 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers, this a fictional road story set in the 1980's, before cell phones and the internet as we know it today. All sexualized characters are fictional and over 18. There is pot smoking in this story. This is part six of what will be a many part series. I hope all enjoy.

Lou woke up around 6 AM with his head a little worse for the wear from the scorpion bowl, but he was otherwise ok as he went to pee. Molly was at the door with her eyes closed when he exited. He sat down to quietly start to pack up a bit.

Molly went back under the covers and snuggled in with a cooing Sara saying. "Coffee my love, please, before I see light."

"Me too please." added a muffled Sara with her face still half in a pillow.

Lou put a couple of joints aside for the ride and then put all the rest of the pot, the bowl, and mushrooms under the hood for the long highway drive today.

Half an hour later Molly and Sara were chatting naked in bed with coffee's while Lou got all of their stuff by the door, hoping to get it all down to the car in two trips. Molly gave Sara one of the colorful cloth bags they had bought for her extra clothes. Sara gave them her private phone number and her work hours. Molly promised to call for from Worcester when they got there.

Sara was still very happy inside and out but there was still that nagging doubt of, "will they really be back for me on the fifth for New Jersey?" The last thirty-six hours had brought forth a new Sara, who had plans beyond the next paycheck and bad date. She just hoped it was not all a dream about to end.

Molly had done her best to reassure her that they would rent a car if necessary to be here for her on the fifth and that they would call her later today. Molly had gotten solid sleep, but she was not feeling her best either today. If what was happening as she suspected, Molly was just glad her period had waited until the end of last night's fun.

They were all ready to go for 7:30 AM running through a drive thru for breakfast. They had about a hundred mile to go to get Sara home. Lou figured with traffic this would take about two or more hours, then it was turn for Worcester. Lou had taken two aspirins' and had his sunglasses on while his mild hangover droned on silently. He knew it was Sara who was in real pain at their parting.

He could understand her fear with hardly really knowing them. Still, she now seemed much more of a woman than the scared girl he had met two days ago, and it was not because of the last two nights. It was how she spoke and carried herself now. They could not let her down in a few days. It could shatter the new Sara!

They arrived at the single-family row house in about two hours pulling up to the quiet street and house. Sara hugged them both saying "No Long goodbyes', see you in a few days. Safe travels Andromeda, bring Lou and Molly to me safely again soon."

She raced up the tall wood staircase to the tired porch letting herself in. No one seemed to notice her arrival.

"Molly we will be here for her if I have to push Andromeda back here. We can't let her down, not after all we have shared with her!"

"I know." said Molly tearfully not looking back as she tried to hold back her flow of tears and he made what he'd hoped was the right turn for the interstate. "For god's sake Lou we both have to drive, carefully." Patting Andromeda's dash.

After about a half an hour Lou pulled into a rest stop with food for a bathroom and more coffee finally admitting his hangover. Molly came out of the bathroom telling him they needed to hit then next exit with a grocery store or pharmacy. She had three tampons left on her and more would be needed, soon!

Three exits later they pulled off for a stop at the store and some lunch. Molly took over driving for the next three hours after they ate. It felt good to clear her mind a bit and the driving on the highway was relaxing with the mellow company.

Lou began to go through some of the dozens of rest stop brochures Molly began collecting on their first day of riding together. "I got almost one of each one they had at the three rest stops we've hit so far and some from the hotel. We can go through them and see if there are any places we would like to see when we aren't in a rush."

"I love the idea Molly, as he started to sort through them quickly. I see two caves that might be fun to see and there is a place to collect crystals in West Virginia that I've not heard of before."

"I like the fossil hunting idea too Lou. I've been to see all the exhibitions in New York when I was a kid and a few later."

"When we are in or near D. C., I will take you to the Smithsonian museums and you can show me around the New York ones. I would also love to see the big Public Library and go to the Statue of Liberty if it's open." At the end of three hours Lou took over after just gassing the car up, for what they hoped was the home stretch to Worcester, with a guess of arriving there around 4 PM, hopefully before evening traffic got bad.

Finding their way to a decent parking spot in Worcester took a bit, but they were able to get a spot but knew there was no chance to set up and sell today. The meatballs would get another long day under ice, all thankful it was still cool out and they were pre-cooked kind.

Before they found anyone, they knew Molly spotted a pay phone in a Burger King and she fed it quarters calling April and Sara leaving a message of love to April who was at work. Sara was just about to leave for her job and was happy to hear her voice. There was no sign of her sister and her mother had not woken up until she had been there for two hours, saying nothing about where she had been or her new shirt when giving her "rent" for her cigs and gin. Molly told her they would call her from the hotel tonight, and Sara was off to work with a wide smile for the next three days. Lou handed her a milkshake as she got off the phone.

There had been no time to set up at the camp, and Molly looked like she would like a warm bed tonight. They were going to get a room for Star and Joe's anniversary for them anyways and now they could drive them there for a quiet private night. After about fifteen minutes of walking around the lot they found Star and her Family. Joe was off doing business somewhere.

Lou asked Star if her and Joe had any plans for after the show for their anniversary. Molly went to talk to Gina to see if they would watch their kids if Lou and she rented a hotel room for them so they could go away for the night. Joe came up to them, happy to see all safe while Molly got an all clear for their plan.

Lou left them for a bit and went off to the nearest hotel his cards gave him a discount for. After some fun with the crazy old streets, he got there after also stopping for some non-alcoholic champagne and a tenth anniversary card. He asked for the best room they had for the anniversary couple and another for Molly and him, for a warm bed and a hot shower.

It was forty-five minutes before the gates opened when Lou re-appeared calling Molly over to him. A minute later they came to hug and give Star and Joe a Flowery card with a big 10 on the front and they handed them the hotel room key they had for a night for themselves after the show. Lou said they would drive them to the hotel and take them to breakfast in the morning. They were going to stay in the same hotel tonight so all would be easy.

"If you guys like after we will bring the kids there if you want to use their showers too and then we will take all out for a second family breakfast." Now that Lou kind of knew his way through the three-hundred-year-old New England streets it was only ten minutes to the hotel from the show and the campground. Delaware had plenty of places like this so once Lou had driven them once he was usually good. Smaller cars on the narrow roads tended to give Andromeda some space too.

The Show was great, and Lou and Molly were close enough to Joe and Star that they'd made their way to them before the second song of both sets. The people around them had made their way onto the floor. All were dancing and having a good time, although there were plenty of breaks with Star's pregnancy and Molly and Lou hurting for different reasons.

Star and Molly had talked very deeply while Lou had been away renting the hotel rooms. She had been surprised by the strong turn in their relationship with Sara. Talking deeply with Molly about what had happened and the fierceness of the commitment her and Lou had made to Sara.

Molly told her that all were now committed to not only bring her to New Jersey for the upcoming shows, but they were going to take her for the full July Dylan and the Dead tour across the country. She was laid off from work for the month and said she would save money but realistically she would not add much to their travel costs. Lou had ordered the tickets in blocks of four so all could be together and if she met someone good for her, they could join with them in the shows and maybe more Molly added with her wicked grin to Star despite how she felt today.

Star got a chance to talk with the somewhat worse for the wear Lou about how their relationship with Sara had gone. In his more laid-back manner, he also conveyed his strong commitment to Sara and to Molly as well with equal sincerity and sensitivity. He mentioned a bonding they had held without giving her many details. Star would talk with Molly for those later, but what mattered was all were deeply in love with the other and that, neither of them would abandon Sara...EVER!!

He did not have all the explanations for how all this came about and he more or less hinted that it was Molly and Sara who led this joining of the three of them.

Star knew they had seemed to be a very open couple from the start, like two searchers, who had found matching souls from times of old. They had been brought together as her dreams had foretold in the previous year and more in some ways. These two old souls had re-met in a time and place where they could explore the world around them in freedom seldom known in their past lives.

Star had also known her, and Molly's souls had as deep a connection over time and the generations when they had crossed before. Not all times were good for them. There was the nightmare of the fire they had shared long ago. She now understood more of the connection with the one next to her in the pyre. Not all of their dreams were of the warm seas.

It would take time for Star to sort all of this out better and she had much to discuss with Molly when they had some good alone time. She figured this would be a challenge to sort out over the next few years.

Between sets they ran into Donna and Maggie who had just made it to the show after running to their home in northern Vermont and racing back. All were happy to see that everyone had arrived safe, and that Sara was well and would definitely be with them for New Jersey and for the month of July seeing the whole country. They told them what campground Star's family was in and found out they were there also and were happy to hear of their anniversary hotel room.

By the time they reached the drums portion of the show Molly was sitting and resting, happy to just sit and smoke and enjoy the music. "Lou, I hope you understand we are going to have a quiet night. I'm tired from last night and my period is hitting me hard."

"No Problem, I've had a headache for most of the day. No Scorpion bowls in the near future unless we split them, and both suffer. Also, thank you for everything last night! I Love you, Molly!!" Lou gave her a tender kiss on the lips for a moment and handed her a freshly lit joint.

"I Love you too Lou!" She passed the joint to Joe who was up dancing next to them and it then went behind them in a seven-person circle.

Star was standing there more swaying to the music and had to pass on the joint for now, although she knew the pot was less harmful than the cigs she had been smoking before. The Twins were a strain on her, and she knew she was putting on far more weight than with her earlier pregnancy's.

After the joint went past them again and the spacy jam led into the next song Molly told Lou. "Up we go old man, let's dance. He took a big swig of his water, and they were up dancing and holding each other for the rest of the show.

After the show all went to hang out at the school bus with Gina and her husbands, Larry, and Bob. They were there for about an hour before saying goodbye to the kids and while Lou brought Andromeda around to bring them to the hotel. They had given Gina the phone and room numbers for the hotel just in case and all were off into the night.

Star and Joe rode in the back in the other one's arms chatting with the front seat excited for a night alone, a rare treat for them either on the road or at home. They passed on a stop for any food and Molly made them take some cookies with them for the night at least. Arriving at the hotel it was quick hugs and wishes of a good night. They would meet for 8:30 to go to a breakfast together then go for the family feast and non-camp showers for the kids after all the syrup.

Lou and Molly only brought up only some clothes. Lou had put most of the things they were concerned they could not hide in the room when he rented it. Both were beat and happy to sit and watch some tv and have some cookies themselves.

Molly called Sara quick and gave her the hotel room number so she could call them, and they talked for a little while, so they did not run up her bill. All were happy to hear their voices. Molly told her about her period arriving, but she hoped it would be over by New Jersey in a few days.

Sara told them she had made an appointment to see the HMO Gynecologist for a pill prescription tomorrow. Sara hoped they could find her a toy to keep her pussy from being so lonely when they were apart.

Molly told her that they would look for any places like that in New Jersey or if necessary, they would drive into Manhattan for whatever they wanted. Molly had seen stores in New York with "EVERYTHING!" but had been to chicken to go in and look around. She had grown some in the last week too.

Lou was hearing only half of the conversation and was quickly becoming concerned about parking and driving in New York City. That would not be any fun at all!!

After the call they took a slow and tender shower together. Both were just enjoying the feel or their bodies and the hot water, without any pressure for sex tonight. They were both still drained from the last two nights and Molly's period and Lou's hangover, combined with the long drive and day in general left them exhausted. Both were asleep ten minutes after drying off spooning blissfully.

Two breakfasts later with first just Joe and Star then with their whole crew for round number two. Joe was riding in the tailgate on the way over and they invaded the I-Hop. The two older kids liked Andromeda and asked if they could ride to the show with them since they would be following the van and school bus to the "Shakedown Street" area where the vendors and food sells would set up.

They all went to the campground where Lou and Molly would be staying tonight which was where the rest were staying. Molly took Star, Gina, and Maggie on a grocery run while Lou's put up the tent and got their camp site all set for the night. They had reservations here yesterday but had not made it in time but called to keep todays site.

The kids piled into Andromeda with Molly talking with the kids over the seat while playing with the radio looking for any stations the kids might like. Everyone had fun on the twenty-five-minute ride with no puking's and Molly telling their parents they were welcome to ride again anytime.

"Mom, can I ride with them to New Jersey, Celesta asked, It's a short ride from here?"

Molly told her "Sorry honey but we are going to drive to Harrisburg Pennsylvania to pick up Sara for the two shows there and it would be a long day of likely ten hours driving."

She understood that was too long a ride and Celesta had met Sara and would be happy to see her again too.

The day was sunny and cool with more people coming by it being a Friday. Lou and Molly got the hot dog and meatball business going and were doing steady sales by the time food was ready. Phil the Molson man stopped by for two dogs, two meatball sandwiches and the Lowenbrau they had for beer. "The store was out of Molson, and I can't do Heineken and she won't touch Becks, so it was this or Guinness where I was, and we were pressed for time.

"It's all good Man." He left a ten for the food and a couple of bucks for a tip and was off to the crowd. Donna and Maggie came by to hang out for a bit and enjoy some food while not being poured on. All was still quiet with Sara at her home, and she was anxious to see all of them soon and she sent all who had helped her and been kind her love from Harrisburg.

Lou went and taught his history class for the last time after missing yesterday. It had gone well, and all agreed he could sub for them again when needed and he offered to take them around any historic places on an off day if all liked.

They did not know how Worcester was for beer sales and they kept it low key and mostly to people they knew when there was no security around, and they had a cup. They were doing good with the food and there was no need for trouble. It was just a good fun day for all with everyone selling their food or items well to the crowds which built all day.

Around four in the afternoon they heard Molly's name being called out across the lot. Megan came running up first hugging Molly then Lou. Mike caught up thirty seconds later giving Molly a hug and clasping hands with Lou, all happy they were here safely.

Mike said were glad we found you. "We had walked around for fifteen minutes then we saw the school bus and figured you would be nearby."

Megan took Molly aside telling her with a deep sad face, "I got my period, No fun! BOO!"

"Me too, we will have to plan again for the future. Are you guys going to go to any of the July shows besides Foxboro on the fourth?"

Molly found out they were hoping for six shows with them from the fourth until the twelfth of July since both were on vacation that week. Molly told them their camping plans and hopes for extra tickets if theirs did not go through.

Molly then told Megan about Sara saying only that they were very close, and that Megan and Mike would love to meet her too. She was going to be on the whole July Dylan and the Dead tour.

"Cool, we can all camp together and I will feel safer camping and traveling all these miles in a little group for safety."

Molly got Megan's phone number and promised to talk with her soon and find out which if any dates they were missing for their planned touring. The timing could be a little tough with them on the road and her job, but they would have things set for their big party on the fourth of July in the next few days. Once the tickets were in too, they could check to see if anyone needed tickets for any missing dates.

Molly and Megan hung out with Star while Mike and Lou and talked cars and weed. He asked if he could get any of the Xmas weed and he told him he could get more for tomorrow since his brother was selling it. This would help replenish Lou's diminishing supply of green. The mushrooms of Lou's were for New Jersey if the weather was nice, and Sara was into trying them. With her small size and still fragile self, both thought a small amount might be wise for her if she did any.

Lou and Mike packed all away as the time for opening neared, letting the women take a bit of a break and helping Joe and Ed with their much larger setups. Megan had worked earlier at what she called her "Shit Job" from six until two. Mike was just starting out in construction, but it was easy for him to leave early on a Friday since most of the crew was already drunk by noon on payday.