Road Tripping Pt. 09.5 - Time Trip Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Star smiled at him saying. "Later, right now there is something else I really need to share with you My deepest Love."

Star gave her wickedest green-eyed grin and went under the covers to wake Joe's Lovely cock again and have him fill her and make their second baby if the gods blessed this union like her dreams foretold.

In the back of her mind there was a little fear. Her first three pregnancies had gone very well but Star knew she was now past thirty and not a large woman. This could be a real strain on her, but her dreams also showed her family and some others all working to make her baby's birth a safe one. This re-assured her as her lips began closing over Joe's fast rising cock. He tasted fresh and she loved how his cock just slipped into any of her holes and both filled and fulfilled her in ways no other ever had. It was that deep spiritual feel they shared that made their love so deep and did have feel of stretching out across the centuries.

Joe felt the urgency in her actions with his cock and knew she needed his cum in her again to fulfill what she has seen in her dream/vision. He knew how powerful these mushrooms could be and especially while you slept or made love.

Joe eased her legs up to his face and brought his lips to her already wet and ready pussy. Again, he concentrated on her clit and keeping his eager fingers out of her pussy. Her clit was quite prominent and begging for his attention. He was soon rewarded with her sweetest emissions on his eager tongue and mouth.

Only a hint of the flavor of his filling her earlier remained, her body having taken most of him in for their future. Time for some fresh cum to make their night and another part of their future complete.

Star had cum quickly twice with his experienced tongue and she had his cock ready to fill her belly again in many wonderful ways she hoped.

Neither had dressed against the cooling room yet and she quickly swung around under the covers to stay warm, and he moved to get on top of her.

Their lips met for slow and long kiss as their tongues danced between them. Both had always liked their deep kisses together and Stars had was soon guiding his cock to her very ready pussy.

Neither rushed as they came together. Both had cum more than once already and were now just enjoying feeling themselves remaining joined and letting the pleasures of this flow through them.

"Joe in my dream we were having twins. She told him as they continued their unhurried lovemaking. In my mind after I woke I knew that we needed to make love again because there is a second egg that needs your seed."

Keeping up his steady pace and enjoying the feel of her wonderful pussy, Joe asked "Is there anything else you need to tell me. Did you see the twins born or was it earlier?"

"I will tell you more later Joe when it is right. Fill me with your cum and make me cum again so all there will be made feeling the warmth and love we share."

Joe kissed her again deeply and was now picking up his pace as both were now sweating under the blankets and he threw them off and began to work her quickly.

The bed began to creak quickly, and both locked their mouths to suppress the howl from both of them as they came together and shared their magic inside of Stars warm body.

Once both had stopped shuddering form their powerful orgasm's the cold of winter began to be felt by both sweaty lovers.

"Let's take a quick shower and then get some sleep. It's almost midnight my love." Star all but purred into his ear.

They ran for the shower for a quick wash to get the fresh layer of sweat off and Joe put on some shorts and an old t-shirt and Star put on a long old flannel nightgown against the cool room. She left their bedroom door open a crack and got into rewarming bed with Joe

In bed Joe was asleep within seconds of his head hitting the pillow.

Star lay there for a few moments listing to her body and seeing if she could detect what was going on in her. It had been a strange night so far, but filled with love and hope for their future. As she drifted off she wondered about who she had seen in her dream of the future. The three people she saw the most she did not know, the driver of the white wagon. The woman who was taking care of her on the ride, and the one from her past had called her mom and when she thought back she could see a resemblance between them.

Then there was the woman from her past. She had never seen her in this time, but it was obvious she was the one from more than one of her past's, and now she knew her face. Her last thoughts as she drifted off were making sure she would remember her face especially and the drivers too. She could see in their brief interactions they were connected too, and they may be found together in the future.

-----------------

2014 B.C.E. Island in the Aegean sea.

Zephyra's dreams had always been vivid and strange to her.

At times she had been in a dark place like a cave with only the "Old Gods" near her. She knew she was seeing a place deep in the past lives of humanity.

She was wearing animal skins for clothes, and she could tell she had not bathed near as recently as she would have like to. This was a time before the great floods drove them from this land to their island home. Then only things she recognized from her own time were the images of the old gods who had somehow survived the long passage of time. There was the woman large with children and the Lion man who would protect and defend the goddess of the home.

Zephyra could hear others speaking in the distance but never saw anyone else when she was in this chamber. She could hear their voices and although the language they used was unfamiliar to her she could understand what they trying to say.

This was a frightening time to Zephyra before civilization had really begun to take hold. Life was just a fight for survival, with only the Gods to comfort you in the cold and dark. This was near the start of the long chain of what we call humanity as intelligent beings on this world. All of their kind was even now spreading to all the major land masses of the planet.

In this vast world there were perhaps 500,000 total what we would call modern human souls living at any time.

Life was short and hard in this time. Zephyra knew she was old for her thirty years of age in this world. Half her teeth were gone or broken and there were unhealed cuts and scars all over her body from the hard life they lived. She could tell she had given birth several times, but she never met any of her children or a mate in this time.

Zephyra had this dream a half a dozen times over the years and it served as a reminder of how they had come from the dark past. Life could be hard and short on their small island, but there were also moments of beauty and joy here. There appeared to be none in the visions of the past world she had visited.

Unlike her other travels through time in her dreams, she had no interest in exploring this old world of her past lives. There were times when Zephyra had come in contact with humans who had not known civilization, most of them held as slaves. Sadly, the slave trade was everywhere in her world. None were held in unwilling bondage in their land, but they were a small and rare exception.

-----------

Star awoke in the sunny stone room as the dawn was breaking. Joe was asleep next to her on her strange bed in this time. It was only the third time she had awoken with Joe by her side in this time.

She could feel they had made love recently like in her life in the future. He was fast asleep, but Star could sense the presence of another in the room. There was the woman of her dreams standing near the balcony and looking out to the sea in the dawn light.

As always in her dreams she had her back to her, while she was looking out to the sea. She was silent until Star stood to see her better. The earlier dream Star had emboldened her seek the other out and see if they truly were the same woman in both dreams.

All were naked but in this time they were used to the morning chill and Star hardly noticed it as she got out of her bed carefully. Joe rolled over into her warm spot like in her life in Vermont, but he stayed asleep.

Without looking at her, the woman who addressed her as she seemed fixated on something in the distance. Star was a bit nearsighted, both in both worlds. She really only used her glasses when driving or some concerts, but she knew if there was anything beyond a few hundred feet or far out at sea it would be a most a blur in the distance to her.

Zephyra are you alright? I did not mean to wake you.

You did not Myrine. I just woke up. Do you see anything out there today?

Star did not know the language they were conversing in or how she knew the others name. It was not one she ever remembered hearing before, but she understood her and answered her in that language although her accent was not right and Myrine now turned to her.

Star saw the immediate resemblance to the other. Her hair was much longer and looked to be elaborately braided as Stars long blonde hair was. She was tall and had a build more of an athlete than of a thin woman, which seemed unusual for this time. Both her and Star had deep tans on what was normally fairly pale skin, a product of the times and all the time they were outdoors. An unusual looking cat bumped it's head against her leg looking for food and head scratches.

She could feel an immediate attraction to this woman standing naked next to her. It was not just the large and firm breasts or the long and athletic legs leading up to a brown bush that showed slightly parted lips and a hint of moisture in the morning light. She could feel this attraction returned by the other as she noticed her own body here was almost the same as in her time at thirty years of age, with maybe ten pounds less on her frame.

Less chocolate in this world, she thought to herself with a laugh.

When she got a good look at the face and eyes there was no mistaking the similar looks between the two women some four thousand years apart Star guessed. It was stunning but still not a total surprise to her. She was the woman at the back of the station wagon and the one who drove Joe's van behind them. He would not have given her the keys unless he knew her well.

When she answered Star, she could also tell she could see something was not right with Star, or the one she had replaced in the dream.

"I thought I saw something but so far there are no new sails or ships beyond the reef I can see Zephyra. Are you sure you are alright? Your voice sounds strange, and your words sound a little funny. Is a tooth bothering you?"

Myrine looked into Zephyra's/Star's eyes and could tell she was not all here, and she looked to be in some kind of a waking dream state. She had seen this with her younger sister years ago and Myrine knew the best thing was to get her back to bed and let her wake up naturally.

It was a little strange that Zephyra talked to her like this. Her sister never did when she was walking while sleeping.

Myrine looked back over her shoulder and thought she could see something just at the edge of her sight but first she must care for Zephyra. Myrine led her back to her bed and touched Jonas to get him to move out of Zephyra's spot in the bed.

Star longed for her to join them in her bed so they could continue their explorations from her other earlier dreams. She knew Joe of any world would love to join with the one she called Myrine and herself making love together. Once her head was on the pile of cloths she used for a pillow in this time she was gone from this world.

Myrine helped her back into her bed and replaced the blanket over her as the mew, Zoser began to look to her feet for another warm spot to sleep in after being disturbed by the humans.

Once Zephyra was back in her bed, Myrine went back to the porch and looked out again across the water. There was a ship out there today and it looking over the entrance through the reef to their harbor seeing how to enter it and it had the two sails of the ship of her dreams.

------------

Star awoke from this second dream to Joe stretching next to her and saying good morning. His smile and quick kiss telling her she was in her real home. It had been a strange night, and things got even weirder when they came out of their room to see Gina, Larry and Bob all having coffee.

Gina and Larry then told all of them about Star's little sleepwalking adventure of the night before.

In an instant Star knew she had switched places in time with the woman called Zephyra in the past and both had taken a look at the others world.

--------------

Zephyra awoke in another strange place she had visited before in her dreams. It was a time likely far in the future. There appeared to be much more comfort here than in the past. Most important to her were the sounds and feels of Jonas sleeping next to her. She could feel they had made love recently, warming her deeply.

All but one time she had awoken next to him in this world sleeping in their bed. The bed itself was softer than she had ever known in her world and the coverings felt both soft and warm against the cold in the room they appeared to share. When it was warm in this place, she wore nothing in the bed but when it was cold like this she could feel the long soft garment she was wearing that must have gone over her head and draped to her feet.

There was some kind of light on a table in the far corner of the room, coming from some kind of strange lamp, with a white/yellow flame under glass. One of several doors was open a little to another lighted area.

For the first time visiting this world she felt compelled to explore it a little.

Zephyra carefully got out of the bed so as to not wake Jonas. The floor had an unusual fur or skin on that more felt like cloth and almost tickled her bare feet.

The walls were not stone here. One wall had a delicate repeating pattern that appeared to be on a form of cloth hung tightly to the wall. The other walls were of a painted plaster and covered in art, pictures, and portraits of all kinds.

Most intriguing were the pictures of her, Jonas and as many as three children, a boy, a girl, and an infant. The low light prevented her from studying the pictures more closely. But they were extraordinarily detailed. The best artist in their land would have been hard pressed to reproduce what had been rendered in these portraits. There were also images of trees and flowers on the walls some obviously painted but others with the extraordinary detail of the portraits.

Zephyra slowly made her way around the bed in the low light towards a door that was slightly ajar and showed more light beyond.

A mew sleeping at Jonas feet looked up at her hoping for head scratches.

Moving the door quietly and slowly, hoping it would make little noise, she was surprised how easily it swung open to a dimly lit hallway.

There were two more doors in the hall and one it appeared at one end of the hall. Zephyra looked in the hall. There was more light coming from the other end of the hall and distant voices and some laughter and unusual music it sounded like. In the hall there were more of the extraordinary portraits of many people of all kinds of ages and some very colorfully dressed. Most were in color, but a few were in a strange black, gray, and white format.

One of the doors in the hall was open and the other was closed. She looked into the open door and saw two young girls sleeping in their beds with smiles on their faces, looking all happy and warm. It was a sight that made her heart feel good about this world that the children here looked all happy and well cared for. Looking past them, she could see what appeared to be a window to the outside but covered in something that looked like a huge piece of flat thin glass. She wished she could examine this further, but she did not want to wake the sleeping children.

She looked down the hall to what appeared to be a door with another window made of many panels of glass in wooden frames. Approaching it she could feel the cold radiating from it, and she was astounded at its smooth cold surface on one of the glass panels she touched. Looking outside she could see what appeared to be a coating of snow on the ground to depth of maybe the top of her foot.

It was still an extraordinary sight to Zephyra who had only seen snow fall three times in her life and never coat the ground like this sight. In the distance she could make out many snow-covered plants and some fields beyond. Other what appeared to be dwellings loomed out in the dark with a few lights. It was tough to see more with her eyesight but there did appear to be large trees silhouetted against the dark and starry sky.

While doing all this Zephyra continued to listen to all the voices in the far room. There were two that were louder and sounded closer when they spoke. All of the other voices sounded further away to her, which confused her a little. Still, she was determined to see who was there and try and learn a little more of this world.

She quietly made her way back down the hall looking at all the art on the walls and hearing laughter ahead of her. The laugh of the female voice sounded a lot like her mother Basilia, who had a hearty laugh like the other ahead.

When she got to the room she could see a man and a woman sitting there in two great chairs that looked to be very soft and comfortable and both had their feet upon an upholstered footstool. The music in the background had grown louder and was not unpleasant, but she could not determine its source. There was an unusual light coming from a large wooden box on the floor, but she did not get a chance to look at its front.

Both the man and the woman looked at her and widened their smiles. The woman looked at her directly and asked her in a language that was unfamiliar, but she understood on some level.

"Star, are you ok? You look like you are a little lost. Too many trips to the garage?" Gina laughed before really looking in her daughters eyes and seeing some confusion and just a hint of fear.

They were concerned about her, and the woman could tell she was not right. It was extraordinary to Zephyra how much the woman looked like Basilia and was about her age. The only differences besides clothing and a little weight, were a piece of odd jewelry hung on a chain around her neck that held two pieces of glass in a frame balanced on her nose and ears. The other thing was her hair. It was not even a long finger's in length and was cut in a way to highlight the grey streaks through her fading brown hair. She would have to tell her mother about this and draw it for her as she laughed to herself lightly while looking at them and all the things in this large room, most of which she did not understand their function.

The man spoke to the woman and used unfamiliar words, but she did understand that he was also concerned and used a term sleepwalking which translated in her state to mean those who walked while sleeping not really conscious. Myrine's sister had done this as a child soon after their rescue.

Zephyra knew she was not in this state exactly but could understand their thinking this with her eyes wide at all she was perceiving around here. There were pictures everywhere and what appeared to be bound stacks of picture and some form of writing which she could at least perceive it as that but did not understand the words "National Geographic".

Even the smells were different. She could tell many dishes had been cooked in this house today and there were even two plates with some kind of food with red berries cut into triangles with rounded bases.

The woman got out of chair and put a loving arm around her and addressed her using the name Star again, which must be her name in this life.