Road Tripping Pt. 09.5 - Time Trip Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled up at her and let her fall lightly against her loving way she held he as she led her to her bed and Jonas. "Thank You Mom." she told her in an accent that made Gina look at her with a funny face.

"Time to go back to bed dear before you kick a table wake yourself." Most sleepwalkers did not talk, and not with her bad Greek accent and extra vowels Gina thought to herself.

The woman she had heard called Gina led her back to the room with Jonas sleeping in the bed and half rolled onto her side. Zephyra laughed lightly when Gina unceremoniously shoved Jonas over and put the blankets back over her as a mew she called Socks crawled up on her chest and licked her nose twice before curling up on her.

-----------------

In the morning both Star and Zephyra had deep and conversations with those they met in the world while sleeping and talked of what they saw and did in the other world.

This along with the dream of her going into labor that Star did not share with the others yet, but she did decide she needed to talk to Joe about the people and car she had seen. The man with the blue eyes and red/brown hair and hopefully tell tail Fu Manchu mustache. He was driving a large white station wagon. She did not know cars well enough to tell him a make or model, but she could tell it was older like from the late sixties or early seventies, was huge, had a blue interior and was in good shape.

When tour resumed in the next few weeks, and they were out there she would tell Joe to look for them together and maybe with the woman she called Myrine in her dream. She was tall and athletic build in her dream when she was naked, and she did look to be tall and had brown hair and eyes in the time of her labor and trip for delivery.

Star thought about all of this while getting a needed coffee before all trooped in the snow over to Ellen's for awesome pancakes. Just what her mild hangover needed along with the extra calories she knew she would have to consume to nourish both lives possibly within her. Last night was also likely the last time she could partake in any of the wine or pot she enjoyed. Giving up cigarettes had been hard so these would be no problem for the one or more she might be carrying. She would know soon enough if she was pregnant.

-----------------

Zephyra woke to a concerned Myrine and Jonas looking at her as she just woke up. Myrine was telling her of her walk around while Jonas slept and her unusual speech.

Myrine did this while walking back and forth to the open porch looking out to the ship in the distance sailing closer to the narrow entrance through the reefs to their small harbor. It was not an easy passage in the best of times, and it was still at least a week before the tides would be ideal and the winds could prevent or end an attempted passage at any time.

What kept drawing her back to the window was the fact that at last here was a rare two masted ship that was rigged for the square and triangular sails of the one in her dreams. She could not make out any of the figures on the deck of the ship.

She watched the ship approach the entrance then sheer away well short of it seeing it was not a good time to try.

At least the Captain of the ship was not a fool and was going to wait for a better opportunity to attempt their harbor. It had been almost half a year since the last ship from the outside made the journey successfully two others since had wrecked with all lost.

Zephyra could only see two yellow white blurs out that far of the white painted hull and beige sails. Myrine said she thought she saw a pennant that looked to have some Egyptian hieroglyphics on it.

Jonas was now fully awake and joined them to watch the ship and spoke. "The tides will be at their best tomorrow starting at dawn when they will run in, and the usual wind direction might be good enough with that rig to work and I think I saw them use some sweeps with their last turn too. That will give them a better chance if they are cautious."

"I will inform Basilia and make what preparations she feels are necessary. Myrine, time to get the archers out for practice just in case it's pirates like five years ago and they get to the harbor." Jonas told them.

The three of them all kissed and hugged and found their simple clothes, then it was off for a quick meal and the beginning of preparations for the visitors. All were anxious on many levels and for many different reasons, but all sensed there could be important visitors for all.

Preparations were quickly made and for either guests with goods and news of the world beyond or those who would mean their land harm and would be delt with quickly and severely. All of the ships of the fishing fleet were signaled to be in port before midday, as many were among the Arches and other trained defenders of this land.

Early in the day Jonas and Myrine led the clearing of all things off of their lone harbor and it's stone docks and piers. All was to be open for those gathered to greet them and for no shelter from the first row of thirty crack arches on the cliff wall in three groups, ten times the height of a man or more above, in case these were invaders or pirates. Another thirty on hand to replace them and more people on lookout and watching for any other ships or small boats approach their shores.

Myrine was to lead five of their armed ground warriors to greet them. She would be the one all looked to for the decision of defense or open welcome. Archery practice was done in a place where about twenty of their best could be seen practicing long range archery at a distance like to their docks for the ship at sea to observe in case they meant them harm but did not want to be fish food on their dock tomorrow by midday.

At a late midday meal about twenty of the leaders of the land met to talk and plan out one of either three receptions for the visitors assuming they survived the passage in. If they were pirates they would be dead before they reached the first stairs up the cliffs. If they were traders their goods and interests would be ascertained by Jonas and others on two boats sent out to meet them in the channel halfway in at a place their people could reach. He would also be the first call on pirates from there. Jonas had been right five years ago as they raced to the harbor ahead of the pirates who did not get fifty feet from their ship alive. All twenty-seven of them!

If the Egyptian pennant was correct then this was a diplomatic mission from the symbols, and they would also prepare for a great reception. All of the people of the land had been given the day off from all but the necessary chores to make all preparations for visitors.

Zephyra was secretly a little anxious seeing the Egyptian delegation flag. She had always wanted to see the great land to the south, and they may have to go at the request of either of the old Pharaoh or his successor.

----------------

"Uncle I see two women going into a bath on the wall," Came the voice of the eighteen-year-old nephew of under the dark cloth with the two glasses held in frames to see further away if the conditions good and you were careful. It could also be used to channel the powers of the sun god to start fires and would burn the eyes from a man's head in an instant.

"You are supposed to be looking over the entrance to their harbor." Came the older voice of his grandfather at the tiller watching for any surprise rocks while they sailed slowly and waited for better winds and tides.

"I can see some people on the rocks below the large one- and two-story structure to the right of their harbor. They were right about it being a very challenging harbor to enter. Let me have a look at the harbor Nikephoros and their women you are seeing up there."

Leandros replaced Nikephoros under the cloth surrounding the frame while their Nubian crewman, Amaros, held the larger lens and they carefully guided and tried to focus the strange device they had acquired in Egypt for some of their exotic cargos and the Pharoah authorized their purchase by foreigners.

A quick scan of the entrance to the harbor now at low tide showed the hazards he had seen lurking just under the water at mid tide. It would have gone very badly if they had tried for the harbor this morning. Around dawn tomorrow was looking to be the best time to try based on the timing of the tides.

Looking to the cliff where the pool with the women was just visible Leandros took a moment to try and focus on the people in the pool. For a moment he got a focus on them as saw two women bathing and talking one with blonde hair and the other with brown hair. A reflection from the glass cast it's light on the cliff near the women as the brown haired one was shielding her eyes to look out at the boat and those aboard who had sailed as close now as they had all day to them for a good look at the entrance.

------------

Myrine could just see a tall man emerge from under a dark cloth and stretch his back while a dark-skinned man put some reflective items on sticks on a dark cloth then in a box on the deck, then moved them with care to their hold for safety it appeared. It was just a moment of clarity of her sight where she caught a glimpse of his face, and she was now sure it was the man she had waited for.

A few moments later they pulled away to a safer distance and looked to drop several stone anchors to hold their position if the weather held for the night.

Zephyra and Myrine ate quickly and nervously sharing a couple of glasses of regular wine to relax and go over any other preparations they felt might be necessary for the visitors tomorrow they hoped if the Gods of the winds and seas were with them.

After they ate Zephyra could sense the nervousness in her friend and Lover. Not only was the man of her dreams possibly on board, which would change all of their lives in many ways. Happy ones they hoped.

But if it was not him, but those who meant their land and people harm, this was Myrine's first time in command of the greeting force on the dock and the one all looked to for final judgement before greetings or destruction of invaders.

They stood on their porch looking out to the lights on the boat anchored in the calm sea waiting for the morning like the women here. Zephyra held her close and slowly worked her hand under her simple cloth garment to begin to stroke Myrine's clit softly telling her "No matter what tomorrow always remember I love you and I always will Myrine." She all but purred into her ear while rolling her clit and causing the taller woman's legs to bend slightly as her pussy began its flow over her lover's hand.

Zephyra led her lover away from the porch and to her bed where they could both relieve their anxious hearts and share what could be a last night between them like this for a while.

Zephyra's biggest fear was that the man on the ship may take Myrine from this land when he leaves from here, which almost all sailors did at some point. This was a fact she never had the heart to discuss with Myrine, but it still burned in the back of her mind while her tongue met her lovers for the first time tonight sitting on the beds edge.

Zephyra's kiss brought all the conflicting voices in Myrine's head into focus as she felt her hand probe and trace her slit while her tongue was letting her know what it would be doing to her soon.

They stood for a moment to help to quickly disrobe the other away from their porch window for a little privacy and to stay out of any cool breezes. It was too nice a night to hang the heavy tapestries over the porch and both women wanted to keep an eye on the ship whenever they awoke.

Their deep kiss resumed once they were naked and embracing each other again. Zephyra was more aggressive this time to both calm and make her dearest friend and lover feel and remember all of the Love they shared. If they were all fortunate, he might stay and if all agreed he may even join together with Jonas in a full embrace of all the love and passions that the people joined together in.

Myrine's long and slim tongue wrestled with Zephyra's as both sets of hands were all over the others familiar bodies searching out the many pleasure centers each knew of. Zephyra again found her clit and began to rub it between two of her fingers and feel more lubrication join what was already there, aiding in her motions.

The feeling of Zephyra's hand in her sacred spaces brought Myrine's lips to her friends nipple to suck and lightly bite when the first deep waves of pleasure hit her whole body. This forced her to sit on the edge of the bed as Zephyra quickly took a thick fur to double and put under her knees as she spread Myrine's legs and went to dive into her lovers pussy, hot as the springs on the nearby large island to the north. She too bubbled like the springs waiting for the right time to spew for their hot liquids like Myrine soon would.

Once in a comfortable position Zephyra dove her face into her friends soaking wet pussy letting her tongue work all around her licking all that was flowing form her. "I hope he knows how to please a woman like Jonas, and I have taught you. We will have to train him if he needs work to satisfy you fully."

Myrine both laughed and moaned as she felt the tongue of her lover curl and embrace her clit before fucking her birth canal like a little version of the cock she now hoped may enter her in just a short time.

Zephyra kept up at Myrine's pussy and clit with one slim finger entering her virgin pussy again to stroke her internal pleasure center s and bring forth a deep squirting orgasm from her which soaked Zephyra's waiting lips and mouth as she drank her friends orgasm before standing up from her legs to go and kiss her and share the result of their friends climax.

Myrine returned her deep and flavorful kiss sprinkled with the love flowing from her pussy. She could not wait to return the favor to her dearest love. They lingered in their deep kiss before Myrine slowly spun themselves around so Zephyra's back was to the bed and she was slowly being seated so Myrine could kneel on the soft fur and explore her own soft and lightly furry parts, with her fingers and tongue.

Myrine began a gentle exploration of her friends blonde haired pussy, already matted and wet from their earlier teasing and the pleasure it brought her making Myrine cum several times with her hand and tongue. It did not take more than a dozen swipes with her long tongue before Zephyra was clutching at her braids and begging her not to stop until she came again.

Myrine could feel the splashes from her hitting her mouth and run down between her heaving breasts and to the top of her own matted triangle of fur. It had tickled crossing her navel and still let her know how much pleasure she was sending to their friend in front of her face and impaled on her two fingers.

"Oh! Myrine keep doing that. It feels so good!" Zephyra felt the three fingers in her seeking out different places in her while Myrine's tongue and lips flicked and sucked her clit in between the spurts of a second orgasm rolling through her body and through her fingers.

Her moans and other cries of pleasure were echoing through the stone walls of her chamber and out from the room to the night. Many in their land were joining like this tonight and most every night. It was one of the great songs of the land. The peoples joy they shared with one another in the ways all felt was best for them.

Their Gods only hoped the people were happy and did not judge them on how they perused their goals of happiness. More in this world could learn from how these people lived in peace love and joy for the good of all. One day they hoped humanity would learn.

After a third orgasm had subsided in Zephyra, Myrine took a moment to stand and caress her cheek and offer her some water before either continuing or sleeping. Myrine took one long look out to sea at the ship still anchored and waiting for the dawn, all suspected.

She brought her the silver cup full of water as she returned from the basin in the far corner. Myrine passed her the cup as she went for her turn at their little game of hit the gold disc in the center of the basin she laughed as she took their wiping cloth.

Myrine and Zephyra extinguished all but the far lamp to darken the chamber for sleeping. They knew all would rise before the dawn to await the day ahead.

Their Mouths and their soft lips met, and their tongues just leisurely kissed for several minutes. Neither wanted to hurry and both were too excited to sleep still. Zephyra was wishing she had put some hemp in one of the lamps earlier. That always helped her to sleep, but Myrine was working on her other favorite sleep aid as her kiss now moved to explore all of the places on her neck that sent chill through her spine and made the tingle return to her clit.

Myrine kept working her way down her lovers body at a slow pace. Exploring all her favorite places they shared to make each of them grow in anticipation and bring even greater heights at their peaks of pleasure.

As Myrine suckled on her hard nipples while one hand began to stroke her from the top of her slit to the end of the cleft in her ass with two fingers. Each pass gathering more moisture and approving moans.

Myrine was moaning and deepening her suction with the strong kneading and nipple pinching from Zephyra's strong and nimble fingers. They continued with deeper grasps and fingers working deeper with each pass and pinch. Myrine's hands were being soaked by Zephyra's pending orgasm as she felt her own pussy overflow from the love she was sharing with her.

Myrine felt her lovers sharp intake of breath and Deeping clasp of her right breast and knew her next great orgasm was at hand. She quickly moved to cover her mouth with her own as two finger plunged as deeply as possible into her now bubbling spring surrounded by a blonde matting of fine hairs waiting for her to drink and share with the one who well it was from.

Their fevered kiss continued for the length of her orgasm and beyond as both just enjoyed sharing in the afterglow and went back to very slow kisses. Zephyra's hands were now the one busy feeling the responses of Myrine's clit, virgin birthing passage and her sensitive brown flower. She was already covered with her emissions from her earlier fun.

After bringing her to a quick peak, Zephyra suddenly duck her head down and dove her face into her lovers wonderful tasting pussy and began to work her tongue all around and into her hole making her even more excited for what could be penetrating her soon enough both women hoped.

Myrine's fingers had again found and were buried deep in Zephyra's own birth passage seeking out her interior clit again as both women soon were making deep sounds of love and pleasure as both squirted out strong flows onto their hands and nearby mouths and faces.

Myrine first cleaned her own hand before using he fingers and tongue to gather any more moisture surrounding her friends pussy, while she felt the same being done to her in just as through and loving manner.

After both felt they had done their best to clean the other they met for another long and deep kiss before getting up again for a drink and to gather the disheveled bed coverings.

Myrine took a moment to look one more time out the balcony at the ship in the distance with a light on its bow and stern and a small cluster near the stern, where unknown to her for another day the captain was asking any question her could think of for the emissary from Egypt about the land they were going to visit tomorrow. If ALL went well!!