Road Tripping Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DAMM that's the way to start a good shower!" Hailey grabbed onto Molly and sunk her tongue in her mouth as she was moaning, and Irv's fingers were working into her tighter pussy looking for her favorite places to be stroked.

"Right there IRV!" Molly shouted as she held onto Hailey who was still using Lou for support as her pussy was still pulsating from her first orgasm. Irv felt her all but crack his knuckles as she came, and he felt the flood on his hand.

Lou and Irv smiled at each other and kissed while taking their hands out of the women they loved so they could clean and share the taste of their first orgasm's together. They all made out for a moment as Lou and Irv now tugged lightly on their rock hard and pre-cum dripping cocks.

Molly and Hailey separated to see their men making out and Molly told her. "That is so hot watching them kiss like that. I can't wait to see them suck each other off and drink their cum."

"Me too Molly and then I want to get to drink from the hot and so fucking wet little pussy you got. I can't believe how much you covered Irv's hand."

"You soaked Lou's hand too and I love how you tasted. I love how each of us women taste's so different and all have been so good."

"How many other pussies have you tasted Molly?"

"Four including my own Hailey. Your very yummy one, Our dear friend Sara's and Debbie who I was with a few years ago for a time."

Lou and Irv broke their kiss and Lou reminded her. "Don't forget Megan when we were tripping the night we met them and you two in the stall and then you gave me a deep lick of your fingers in the arena alcove."

"That was just a quick lick and we had just both peed, but she was very tasty too with just a hint of a tart flavor." Molly's eyes went elsewhere for a moment, and she kissed Hailey deeply again and had her hand on her mound and was playing with large and soaking wet clit.

"I remember them Irv said from the day we all met, and they were next to you in the show and hung out after. Did you guys get a chance to hook up after?" Irv went to kiss Lou deeply as Molly and Hailey went to take a break and turn off the water.

"That was them and their both great people. We met up for two of the Worcester shows but both her and I had our periods, so we put all on hold, but we are all going to meet up with Sara too and hang out together for a week of the east coast tour in July at least."

"You two must be having a great time out her meeting so many cool and open people. I can't wait to meet Sara when she is out here with you in July. We won't be able to catch the east coast shows but have ordered for all on the west coast and should be able to see more of their southwest swing."

All four stood as the water drained away in the hot and steamy room for a moment until Hailey led them out and handed out towels and put a bunch of pillows from one of the cabinets onto the mattresses and Lou's pipe appeared and he packed some of the Chicago $120 bag into it as Molly got a joint out. In a moment they all were smoking the joint and Hailey got four glasses from the other cabinet and filled them with cold water for all. Lou, Molly, and Irv kept kissing and smoking as Hailey ran around doing things for a moment.

"Get next to each other men so I can stroke your dicks together." Molly had never held two cocks at once and this felt so cool as she stroked them cupped in her hands while they kissed and each pinched one of her nipples. Hailey sat down next to her and gave her a deep shotgun hit and soon broke her rhythm with the men, but they did not care as their hands took over for her.

"Molly lets watch them sixty-nine together as she passed the joint to the men who took a deep hit and were soon sharing the smoke and lying down on the mattress next to the women, who were leaning on a few pillows against the wall. Soon they were fingering the other woman's pussy, as they watched their men begin to suck the other off in earnest.

Lou and Irv worked into the sixty-nine as naturally as they would have with their women. Lou went to lick the tip of Irv's cock as he felt the other man begin to explore his manhood. His head was smaller than his own and angled upward sharply with their high state of excitement. Soon he had the head of his cock in his mouth and was swirling his tongue around him like Molly did for him. His pre-cum tasted good and he could tell Irv was deeply enjoying the deep and un-hurried mutual exploration.

In only a few moments both men were working the others deeper in their mouths as finger explore their balls and began to tease the others ass lightly. One thing at a time. In the background along with the happy sounds they were making the two women were talking lightly, enjoying watching the men pleasure the other and fingering themselves into a near frenzy.

"I'm going to cum!!" Lou all but shouted as the women watched Irv's cheeks balloon out as a large rush of cum flood his mouth. Lou was still pumping cum out as He felt Irv's whole-body grunt and his cock swell in his mouth and explode with a huge amount of cum filling his mouth as he resisted the urge to swallow it all and did his best to keep for sharing with all the others.

Molly watched all with her eyes at first wide open in fascination as both her and Ta'Pau reveled in watching one of their greatest fantasies come true before them with a Man they loved so deeply.

Before the men came almost together, she was the fighting to keep her eyes open as Hailey's hand was working her clit like magic making her moan as they talked, and both said how sexy it was watching their men suck the other off and soon cum loudly like they did when they filled their partner with their cum. Molly was exploding all over Hailey's hand and in seconds Hailey rewarded her with her own heavy flow squirting all over Molly's deeply embedded fingers.

Lou and Irv separated and moved to face the other and they kissed deeply with streams of their cum leaking out of the sides of their mouths and into both of their mustaches and Irv's short beard.

"Thank You Lou that was awesome."

"That was Irv and thank you too. That was very hot and not like any other time I've done that before. I have only done that with two other guys and those times it was much more hurried." He kissed him again before the men looked over at the women still coming down from the peak they had inspired.

Lou went to kiss Molly and Irv sunk his cum coated tongue into his wife's wide-open mouth. "You taste good in my husband's mouth. I can't wait to get a taste of your sexy woman directly in my mouth!"

Molly and Lou stopped for a second and Molly smiled saying I like how our men's cum mixes together. I want your cum filling my mouth next Hailey!"

Lou and Irv moved as Molly rolled Hailey off the wall with her and soon was above her, straddling her chest and looking down at her with her brown eyes on fire and Hailey noticed the trio of crystals were also alight from within and the clear and purple she wore were gaining a lovelight from all the energy and love in the room. Molly's Strength had surprised her when she rolled her out and her thighs held her for a moment before she released her and bent down to kiss her tenderly.

"You're strong and fast Molly, she said breathlessly. I will have to remember that in case Irv gets out of line." She laughed.

Then looking over at the men watching them for a moment get one of the damp towels to clean up a little more before sitting down to watch the women for few minutes.

"Don't you dare go pee without me Lou. I want an indoor contest with you tonight, at least!!"

The women were lying on their sides and sucking on the other ones nipples while slowly working their way to the others steaming and aching pussy. "What kind of kinky contest to you two have going and can we join in.

Molly's fingers lightly traced Hailey's pussy lips while telling her. "When we have a really private campsite like the first two nights we were together we would go out back and see who can pee the furthest. Lou has won most of the time, but Sara beat him at another site, and he had to eat her right there in the grass. I guess I won too since she had me sit on her face so she could eat me too. It was all very hot and kinky."

That's cool and we will have to do that after I eat that awesome pussy of yours until you drown me in your cum and the men are hard enough from watching us to fuck our Pussies Silly!!"

"I Love IT!!" Was all Molly said before she dove her face into Hailey's already dripping pussy and began a serious assault on her whole lower body. Her tongue and finger kept switching from her clit too deep in her pussy hole. Snaking into her and searching all around in her then whipping across her whole slit until she again settled on her clit suckling it like another nipple with her tongue in her mouth teasing her even more before the first explosion.

Hailey was fighting to keep any kind of rhythm as Molly was going at her with full abandon she had not felt with another woman since the last time they were with Katy over three years earlier. Hailey soon just pushed along her slit while two of her slender fingers entered her still very tight pussy. Irv and Lou's cocks would have her opened up by the end of the night and dripping with cum she hoped.

The explosion that covered Molly's face in Hailey's cum soon set her own off as she desperately tried to drink as much of her cum as she could. Her thighs did their best to hold her in her own spasming pussy and soon both were just moaning into the others hole and licking all that kept pouring from them.

For a moment they slowed and just tried to catch their breath before the intoxicating aroma of the other woman led them in a slow dance in the others pussy. Now the frenzy was over for the moment, and they could now enjoy and learn even more of the woman they had just joined with.

For the next few minutes, they kept licking and exploring the other woman and both reveled in the responses from the other. Soon Molly had three fingers deeply embedded in Hailey while she was using her tongue to see how quickly her asshole relaxed and was ready for some fingers.

Molly released her clit from her lips to say. "I Love that Hailey!!" So, there would be no mistake that both her and Lou loved ass play and could not wait to explore more than just a light licking. Soon Hailey would feel Lou's "Hot Stick of Butter Tongue" melting and re-appearing deeply buried in her ass, and then hopefully Irv getting and giving the same to all here.

The women both came again with fingers deep in Hailey's pussy and two deeply inside Molly's ass while the felt their clits swell and their bodies go rigid and flood their mouths with their cum again.

Lou and Irv had been watching and stroking their cocks to the women's building orgasms and kissed deeply and pulled their cocks harder as the women sat there panting into the other thigh and licking all that was covering their lips and upper bodies.

I think these women need a good cock in them Lou as both men moved to help separate the women after a few moment and their eyes had been looking at their regrown erections.

Molly and Hailey smiled and said: Have a pillow Molly dear and let me feel your man cum in me after you fed me all that cum!"

Lou was quickly on top of Hailey as Irv mounted Molly at the same time. Both men sunk their cocks slowly into the women and let them feel their penetration all along their pussies until they were into them as far as they could with their balls resting against both women's hungry assholes.

"His cock feels great in me Molly and I bet Irv's curve is hitting some good spots in you." Hailey groaned as Lou began to fuck her faster and Irv matched him with Molly looking on and holding onto Hailey's hand while her free one was searching out her clit.

"You Horny Girl!! Hailey exclaimed as her own free hand shot to her clit and soon they were both moaning and soaking their hands and the men with their simultaneous orgasms. Both women were just lost in the pleasure of the moment and the men slowed for a moment until they looked like they were back on earth, and they picked up the pace and soon they were howling at the ceiling and begging for them to fill their pussies.

For another few minutes they kept at the women, and it was not until they were Cumming again that Lou and then Irv began to fuck them faster before shouting they were going to fill their pussies with their cum.

For a few minutes they just stayed together catching their breath and smiling at their partners heaving chests from all four of them. Lou kissed Hailey deeply and spoke. "I guess I better go and clean up the mess I've made in you."

Lou and Irv got off of the women at the same time and soon had them on their sides sharing a soon very deep sixty-nine to clean off their cocks and pussies of all the cum that had just shared.

Molly had Irv's head clamped between her thighs willingly, drinking all that kept rolling out of her onto his overworked tongue. Both could her the slurping sounds next to them as Lou was using his fingers to draw more cum form Hailey while she had his whole softening cock in her mouth to clean all the way to his balls and asshole.

Molly cleaned and sucked Irv's cock until she had gotten most of their cum off of him and she was really needing a moment to stretch and go have a contest. Hailey came one more time and had done all she could to clean off Lou. Both of them looked up at the other two sitting up and Molly fidgeting with a bowl and a little distress in her eyes.

"Time for a contest right now Lou!"

"I need to pee too!" Hailey said as her and Lou got to their feet and helped the others up. Molly was first in the bathroom and stood a foot from the wall and bent her knees and arched her back as best she could against the wall and let fly across the room.

"Holy Shit Molly!! How did you do that?"

As soon as she was mostly done, Hailey was sticking a finger in the end of her stream and popping her finger in her mouth before kissing Molly deeply and moving to where she had stood. "Bend your legs like I did and spread your Vulva wide, arch your back and try and arch your stream for distance.

Lou already spread my vulva good but let see how I do. Hailey let a heavy stream out for ten seconds until she slacked off to a lower flow for another ten seconds that Molly stuck her finger into for a taste and a shared kiss while she dribbled down both of their legs.

"SO FUCKIN HOT!" Was the thought that raced through Molly's mind as the tart kiss continues as she had soaked her finger good before the kiss.

Irv said he was out of time and Hailey moved for him quickly and he aimed where Molly had and landed some just beyond her and a foot past Hailey who was still surprised how far she had let fly.

Lou was looking distressed as he gave Irv a kiss and squeezed the last few drops out of his still half hard cock and popped them in his mouth like the women had done and gave him a quick deep kiss and took aim and hit the wall a foot above where they had just landed short of the wall.

I won, Who's pussy or cock do I get as the prize, I'm still thirsty!" Lou laid on the shower floor and Molly looked down at this open mouth and could not resist the invitation and she sat on his face as he began to clean all the remaining pee and cum from all they had done. Molly went to suck on Irv's still dripping cock while Hailey went to see If Lou could be coaxed into another ride later after a bowl break.

Molly came again after a minute of Lou's tongue working in and around her soaked pussy as she licked all around Irv's soft for now cock. He was in his early fifties and would need a little time to recharge as would twenty-four-year-old Lou.

After Molly finished twitching on Lou's face Hailey said: "My turn to reward the winner some more." She lowered her still dripping pussy onto his waiting mouth. He stuck his tongue into her still soaked and fucked pussy and ate her as deeply as he could while she squirmed on his face and told Irv to get the shower going again so they could wash up and take a little smoke and snack break.

It only took Lou a minute to have Hailey forcing his tongue deep in her pussy and his nose into her easily opened brown flower. He wiggled his nose and tongue in her as deeply as he could and soon she was moaning and pushing her face between Molly's nearby ass cheeks as she came again from Lou working her from below.

As soon as she was rolling off of Lou the water came on spraying all of them and letting them clean and hug the other for a few more minutes. Once all were feeling a little refreshed they went back into the main playroom and got some fresh towels and were drying as Lou packed the last of the Chicago weed they had to smoke and soon all were relaxing and having another drink and Irv grabbed a bag of his from the cabinet and was packing Lou's pipe again.

Molly and Hailey went and got the remains of the pie and fed themselves and their men while all talking and just enjoying such a free and fun time with another couple who loved life and sex as much as they did, all felt in the room.

They all kept kissing as they ate, and Molly rolled a joint of some of the pine tree weed and they all just relaxed on some pillows and the four still dry mattresses.

What other dirty things do you two kids like to do when you can't find a field to pee in?"

"Molly laughed and said no we just run for the shower after we make love, and he pees on my clit and I either get his feet or make him bend at the knees and clean his cock and balls some more before we either go to sleep or go to have some more fun. Last time was in the hotel in Sierra Vista both before and after we went to the festival."

"It was a blast and we met so many cool people there while we went and tripped and had fun dancing and smoking with Felix and Marta at her place. We are going to go and dig more petrified wood and hopefully some more turquoise."

"We're going to be there for the twelfth of May and go for three days of digging and we hope some more fun. Molly added with a wicked smile on her face and her eyebrow arched at all the possibilities. Marta hopes to have tickets for Anaheim in July, and she was the first to let us know about the early August leg of tour."

"You two are meeting all kinds of cool people out here."

"I met Joe the first day I was on tour, and he got me tickets for the three open dates I had just as I met Molly a few days later and we joined on tour together. Life has just been a dream every day. Even the bad things have turned out for the better in the long run like with Sara and you're stopping the robbery in Worcester.

They understood what he meant after having been told about how they met Sara and what had happened with the robbery attempt and the strange event between Molly and Star after.

I'm still horny Molly, let's see if we can get these men up again and we'll ride them for a while and switch off and try the different feels of them. They should last a while now that we have drained them good.

Molly went to suck on Lou's freshly washed cock and soon had him rising as Hailey and her kept a hand in each of their still wanting couchies as Molly whispered to Hailey. And kissed her ear before saying let's switch and I'll work on Irv for a while.

Hailey was over in a second and enjoying Lou's thicker organ running down her throat without a problem at a pace she liked and not being forced. She was seeing more and more why both of them were so happy in their relationship. They worked to bring the other as much pleasure as they could knowing this would lead to them feeling even more pleasure in the long run. It was a good way to live Hailey and Irv had learned over twenty years earlier.

By the time Molly said switch again Lou and Irv were both hard and ready and Hailey said, "I agree, Out of the Mouth and into the Pussy boys!" She hopped right on top of Lou and soon had one of her soft breasts in her mouth while Lou pinched her other nipple and she bent low enough to feed her other tit to his mouth.