Road Tripping Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly had just hopped on Irv and was ridding him hard for a moment while he held her breasts and got a loud moan and gasp as she came when he pinched her rock-hard nipple at the same time Hailey leaned over and bit the other.

Hailey came soon after and said "OK let's switch and get a different feel now." Molly was off Irv as She slid onto her husband and soon they were rocking together. Molly wasted no time in hopping on Lou's shining cock and feeling him open her even wider than Irv's good fucking had tonight. She loved all of what they were doing but it was Lou and his cock she loved the most no matter what, and she could tell Hailey felt the same way about Irv.

"Tomorrow night we'll have some serious ass play I know you two have fucked your asses silly with his cock and the toys you told me you have. We will get those out too tomorrow and have a good time then. Drink lots of water too Molly and Lou!" Hailey grunted and moaned and came all over Irv's chest and Molly began to wipe some up and lick her of her fingers. Molly came again while gathering more of Hailey's and soon was spurting all over Lou's chest and balls.

They switched again and both women rode them faster and kept telling them to fill them with their cum and make them climax one more time tonight. Molly and Hailey were holding the other woman's crystals while Lou and Irv shared a kiss, and both exploded in the women's pussies within seconds of the other and brought them both to a howling shared orgasm that was heard into the woods by many sharp eared critters.

Molly and Hailey just leaned against the other locked in a hug and connected at their clutched crystals. After five minutes it felt like they slowly got up with Molly cracking her back while still on Irv's softening cock sending a strange shock through him.

"That was unexpected and felt very weird. Let me know if you are going to do that again so I can pay attention to it next time Molly."

They took another shorter shower as they were exhausted and just stood there and peed on the floor and Hailey said: "Another night I'm beat and need some sleep. No alarms tomorrow. We will wake when we do. There are some doughnuts and coffee if either of you are up early. I'll show you all that in five minutes."

Lou was packing the pipe and soon they were having one more smoke. "I wish we had a king size bed for all of us, but I bet you two want a good bed for night, and it's a full size in our guest room from our daughter after she moved in with her boyfriend."

Ten minutes they knew where all was that they might need in the night and all were gently snoring in the arms of the ones they loved for almost ten hours, when they began to awaken at 8:15 for another day of fun.