Road Tripping Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irv took a minute to share his hand with Hailey while he got himself positioned best for those below him. It had been at least ten years since they had played with someone with as thick a cock as Lou so that when Irv went to enter her she was as tight as she was before they had kids.

"Hailey felt this too as Irv took a moment to slowly penetrate her and stretch her in a way she had not been with a real pair of cock's in way too long. "Fuck me men. I'm ready for the both of you and I love how you feel in me!! Fuck me good men NOW!!"

Irv buried his tongue in her mouth deeply as Lou moved her mix of long blonde and gray hair aside and gave her a matching hickey to the one on the back of Molly's neck. Hailey was trying to shout past Irv's tongue when she came for the first time and grabbed onto her husband's ass cheeks hard and began to push him to fuck her faster.

Molly was sitting there playing with herself and using her other hand to play with Hailey's nearest breast. When Irv moved off her mouth so she could shout out how good the men felt in her Molly took the opportunity to move quickly and put her dripping pussy over Hailey's mouth for her to suck on and drink from when she came in a few seconds. Irv had immediately buried his face and tongue in Molly's still tender asshole licking her deeply and relaxing her tender muscles before the waves of pleasure had her matching Hailey's love song into her pussy.

Molly rolled to the side after she stopped spasming and spraying her next orgasm all over Hailey and Lou beneath her. She just sat next to Hailey stroking her cheek as all three were sweating and grunting deeply.

Lou was glad to be able to breathe easier once Molly left Hailey's face and soon they all had a rhythm going again. I'm going to cum soon Lou croaked out from beneath them as Hailey began to spasm and squirt all over the men and beds again.

"I'M CUMMING TOO!!" Was all Irv got out before he was ramming his tongue into his wife's open and accepting mouth. Hailey felt both men fill her with all the cum they had left she bet as her pussy flowed out onto them and Lou and Irv just kept pumping semen deeply into her.

Molly let them rest for a moment before giving an exhausted Irv a hand off of his wife and handing him a glass of water. She handed Hailey another glass of water just after she rolled off of Lou with a mix of happy sounds as he left her soaked ass as she dripped onto his cum covered cock.

Lou moved a little away to give Molly some room to have more fun with the still only half-conscious Hailey. Irv handed Lou his half full glass of water, and at the same moment Molly all but dove between Hailey's legs to eat her out Irv surprised Lou when he dove down and began to suck and clean his still sticky and cum covered cock. He had not had a chance to check for anything else there yet but now it did not really matter as both Irv and Molly were sucking up all the cum they could find.

Molly was soon running her long tongue all through Hailey's cum soaked pussy and dipping her fingers gently into the first half inch of Hailey's asshole and feeling Lou's cum ooze out onto her three fingers that she licked quickly before resuming her deeper explorations of Hailey's pussy. In just another moment Hailey was grunting and moaning again as she came again splashing Molly already soaked face with more of Her cum and Irv's from her pussy and more squeezed out of her ass by strong orgasm.

Molly took cum from both of her holes and coated her hand and brought it to Hailey's mouth for her to enjoy the mixture all had made in her. Once Molly fingers were out of her mouth Hailey had two of hers buried in Molly's pussy while she watched Irv continue to clean Lou's cock as the men worked into another deep sixty-nine with them each fingering the others ass deeply.

Hailey pulled Molly's legs and pussy closer to her as soon the women were deeply into their own sixty-nine alongside the men.

The four of them were deeply enjoying a very intimate partner of the same sex and in a rare relaxed setting with the partner they loved so there was no guilt and no need to hold back.

Both men kept working their fingers deeper and the had used some of the lube, so they soon had three fingers each working deep and causing deep moans to match the women's building and rolling orgasms.

Lou felt Irv tense deeply and soon the trickle of precum became a rush of all Irv had left to give. Before Irv finished pumping out the last of his cum his wiggling fingers brought Lou to fill the other man's mouth with all he had left to give tonight.

The women had moved to laying just next to the men now kissing lightly and sitting up against the wall and some pillows. As soon as the men untangled themselves and kissed again, sharing they're cum once more before kissing the women for a deeper sharing between all.

They just laid there and within a minute all four were asleep in their arms, oblivious to the mess around them for the next three hours.

Hailey awoke feeling a little cold and stuck to her husband and in desperate need of peeing. She got up in the still lit room and almost stumbled to the large bathroom. It was one of the rare times she used the actual toilet in the room, but she did not trust her wobbly legs. Molly came in the room just as she was finishing up and Hailey offered her a seat while she got the shower going and warm for them. The men were all but crawling their way in before Molly was done and soon all four of them were washing the others and kissing lightly before they all dried off and went downstairs for another six hours sleep, waking up a little after six in the morning.

-----------------------

Again, it was Molly and Hailey having coffee and chatting before the men rolled out to the smell of bacon, scrambled eggs, and toast. Soon all four were eating and making plans for the day ahead.

Molly was going to come out and help with the brush early and after Hailey cleaned up the playroom she would join them and get as much done as possible before it got to hot out today to work that hard. After they ate a light lunch they figured they could take the afternoon off and try out the some of the mushrooms they had and have a fun afternoon of music and naked fun while tripping and enjoying what the weatherman said would be a beautiful day.

Irv, Lou, and Molly were outside before seven, hauling all the loose wood from yesterday into piles and soon following Irv cutting his way through all the dead wood he could find. An hour and a half later Hailey came out with more coffee and a joint for all. For the next four hours the four of them worked and had cleared about three acres of dead wood and reopened the road between the two properties.

They had put together several cords of small wood and moved many decent logs out to dry and for Irv to cut with a chainsaw another day. All were happy to have cleared out so much dead wood, making their house safer for the next inevitable fire season in California.

Their neighbor had come out and did some work on his land for a while they worked and chatted. He brought out a joint and he and his nineteen-year-old son smoked with them as they cut more brush.

They went in for a late potluck late lunch of left-over pasta, ribs, and any sides. Hailey called and got them reservations at their favorite restaurant for 6:30 giving them over five hours to trip and come down. All were soon running upstairs to have the mushrooms with the large caps and stems and smoke before they all took a long shower together and got clean from the hard morning.

Hailey got out a "Live Dead" tape and put it in a stereo in the living room that had speakers to the playrooms. Lou was dividing up the mushrooms and Molly was rolling several joints and Irv was packing the pipes and lighting and passing his around as all worked. Hailey came back up with some more cold lemonade to kill the taste of the mushrooms. They had already shed their sweaty clothes although they were all turned on by their own natural orders from their hard work today. Molly and Lou held the other closely and kissed deeply before they took mushrooms and lit a joint.

They smoked for a few minutes, sharing deep hits between them before going to the shower together.

"Time for me to get a drink from your Man Molly." Hailey said with a smile as she turned to kneel before Lou telling them. Fill me up Lou while Molly goes for a drink from Irv and then we can all switch around before we start tripping hard.

Molly kissed Lou, then Irv, before kneeling before his already half hard cock and she took him in her strong hand waiting for him to begin to hose her down. Molly quickly washed her rock-hard nipples with his pee before putting his cock in her mouth and letting him fill her mouth and overflow down her neck and chest before swallowing most of the rest.

Hailey next to her was deeply drinking from Lou after rinsing her hair and face with his strong stream. She stayed with him until his last drop was gone and she came up smiling and kissing Molly then Lou and Irv before they knelt before the women they had just filled with their warm pee.

Lou closed his eyes as Hailey was soon spraying his face and upper body, while more rained onto his cock and balls. After a few seconds He just rammed his face into her spread pussy lips and licked and drank from her as fast as he could. His hands held her ass tightly and probed for her asshole while her pussy now ran with two flavors into Lou's mouth and all over his face.

Irv was drinking from Molly as fast as he could while she supported herself on his shoulders and the two fingers working their way into her ass. Molly and Hailey soon were kissing as their streams slackened and they both came and gave the men one more drink before showering some more.

Lou and Irv were kissing and playing with their hard cocks while they showered and the first signs of the mushrooms kicking in began to hit. Lou worked his way down Irv's body and soon had his cock in his mouth, enjoying the different sensations as the mushrooms slowly took effect. After a minute of sucking on him Lou slowly spun Irv around and began to lick his ass and began to rim him deeply, making him moan and his cock point to his belly.

Hailey and Molly watched Lou do this and Molly told her about how he had done such a good job taking her anal virginity while they were tripping in a thunderstorm in the back of the wagon. Molly asked Lou when he came up for a moment. "Are you going to see if Irv can see the rainbow when you pump a load of cum deep in his ass like you do mine and then let him do the same for you?"

"Irv's will be your first real cock after I took your virginity with my cock a few weeks ago, with Sara's help. Both Sara and Lou lost their anal virginity that night Hailey. If I remember correctly both her and I had loads of cum in our asses and I had fucked Lou good with our new strap on cock. It was an awesome night for all of us, like our time with you two." Molly leaned in to kiss Hailey again and the women went to shut off the shower and gave the men some towels to dry and continue in the other room.

They went back into the other room and Molly lit another rolled joint as she could feel the effect of the mushroom as she looked deeply into the flame on the lighter before light the joint and passing it to Hailey. All four sat in a circle and were kissing and shot gunning the others in the circle until the joint was out and they all took drinks, and the men went back to making out as the women encouraged them.

"I know you want his cock deep in you Irv and I can tell Lou wants to pump a hot load of cum deep in your ass too. I can't wait to drink all the cum he pumps out of you and into my mouth while he fucks you!"

Irv bent back over as Lou got behind him and began to explore his lightly haired ass and work his tongue into his eager hole.

Molly and Hailey fingered each other watching the men get ready for the next stage in their intimacy.

After a few more minute of Lou deeply fucking Irv's ass with his tongue he was all but begging him to fuck him and fill him with his cum.

Hailey handed Lou their favorite lube so he could coat his cock and pour some on and work some into Irv's eager ass. Lou had three fingers probing in and out of Irv before moving behind him and slowly entering him slowly like he did for the women he had ass fucked.

Irv was very tight but easily relaxed and accepted Lou's cock slowly going all the way in after he rested an inch in for a moment. "How are you Irv, am I hurting you at all?"

"No, you are fine Lou. Just rest there a moment and let me get used to you. Your lips feel wonderful on my cock Hailey!" He added at the end as she began to lick and suck on her husband slowly while he got fucked by another man for the first time in years.

Molly went to kiss Lou as he held steady in Irv for a moment, and she enjoyed the scents and flavors on Lou's tongue and mustache. As he began to move in Irv, and all were making sounds of love and excitement Molly went behind Lou and began to rim him deeply while he was fucking another man deeply in the ass. Next, she wanted to be in Hailey's position, Under Lou while he was getting fucked by Irv and waiting for the massive rush of cum from his cock.

Molly tongue fucking him, and Irv's tight and hot ass had Lou close to filling him in just a few minutes. Molly could feel him speed up and his own ass tense and she backed off replacing her tongue with two fingers probing into his already wet and accepting ass.

In just a few seconds both men let out moaning and grunting sounds. Irv's ass and Hailey's mouth were filled with cum as both men came at almost the same time. Lou just held onto Irv while he just kept pumping his cum deeply into him

Irv was lost into the dual feelings of his ass being filled so well and his cum being pumped into his wife's loving mouth.

Once he was done pumping his cum into her mouth Hailey was up to kiss Irv deeply.

Lou was still in his ass letting his cock go soft slowly and just enjoying all of the sensations of their joining. Molly was kissing Lou in a moment before Hailey told them. "Ok Lou my turn back there with your cum bubbling from Irv!"

Lou was happy to sit back for a moment with Molly holding him. She took a damp towel to clean his cock while he fingered her pussy as they watched Hailey rim a moaning Irv deeply and have his still half hard cock dripping onto the sheets.

Lou was still catching his breath next too Molly as he was noticing more and more the waves and visual distortions going on as the music in the background seemed to take on a deep meaning and dimensions through the very good speakers hidden in the room.

"I wish we had some bubbles to play with Lou, Molly said while smiling from ear to ear and falling into the rhythm of the music and the love sounds from Hailey working deeply into Irv's ass for every last drop of cum. This is so hot to watch Lou!"

"Yes it is Molly and it was very hot making love to Irv like that. I could tell you and Hailey enjoyed watching and joining with us."

I did and I can't wait to see Irv fucking you good and deep like I did before. Maybe I'll go and suck his cum out of your ass too after.

Hailey came up from Irv's ass and told Molly. "We've got some bubbles downstairs and yes they will be fun to play with after we have some more fun up her. I want to smoke if I can light anything like this.

Hailey began to search for the joints and a lighter and added. "Great Shrooms Lou! How are you liking them Irv?"

"These have some good visuals starting with the music and everything else."

Irv took a hit and went to shotgun Lou for a moment as they shared a long smoky and tender kiss, while the women did the same. For two rounds the joint went around before more shotgun hits happened and soon all were stoned and tripping a little deeper.

"I need to pee before I get to stoned to stand!" Lou announced as he struggled to stand and extended a hand for anyone who wanted it. Molly was first and soon Hailey and Irv were up and all went to just pee and enjoy the water cooling them and adding to all that their senses were feeling.

They got the water going and all held a kind of simultaneous contest to see who could pee the furthest this time with Irv winning this round. The four of them washed and continued to stroke and love those with them in the shower, enjoying all the sensations happening at once.

Hailey and Molly went to clean and stroke their man's cocks while they showered getting them both hard again. "Before you two are going to have fun with each other Molly and I want your cocks in our wet little pussies, that way all of us will know we got fucked good while we are out for dinner later!"

Molly went and shut the water off, and Hailey passed out towels and they were sharing another joint and shotguns between all in a circle of Love. When the joint was done Molly and Hailey went back to sucking on their men's cocks until they were good and hard.

"Lay back Lou and let me ride you for a little while and then Hailey and I may switch off on your Lovely cock. By the end of today all of us will get to fuck everyone everywhere, unless we all fall asleep when we get back from dinner. Then we will just have to make up for that in the morning!" Molly added with a sly grin and a raised eyebrow.

"I totally agree with your logic Ta'Pau. I hope Mol comes out to play later. I Love you Molly!" Lou added with a stoned grin of his own.

"Yes she will Louis. Mol and Ta'Pau cannot wait to mind-meld with you again. I Love you Lou!" Molly moved and mounted Lou and they kissed deeply, and Lou held her ass as they moved together slowly in long strokes.

When they broke their long and deep kiss Hailey was on top of Irv looking at them with a strange look in her eyes at both of them using different names for the other. "I guess you two watch a lot of Star Trek with a nickname like that Molly, and I've seen your "Vulcan Eyebrow" a few times.

Molly bounced a few more times on Lou and came hard again. They had held her crystals in their four hands and had their eyes locked when she came. "My Mind to your mind Lou. My Loving thoughts to your loving thoughts." She said in a soft voice while they maintained deep eye contact as they swam deeply in the other one's eyes and mind.

Now both Hailey and Irv had watched them talk and become so deeply entwined they looked into their partners eyes and Hailey ran up and down his cock into her warm and soaked pussy while they kissed deeply, and he took hold of her crystals. They soon were looking deeply into eyes of the person they had loved so deeply for over thirty years.

For the next ten minutes both couples rode their partner to several howling and deep orgasms until the felt the urgency build in the men beneath them. Get on top of me Lou and fuck me good and hard and fill me with your cum."

They rolled to get him on top with Hailey and Irv following in a moment and he mounted her from behind so she could kiss both Lou and Molly while they fucked and came soon.

Lou fucked her as hard as they had ever seen him, and Molly was squirting all over them and the soaked bedding beneath them. Molly held her crystals against his chest as they came together and were soon kissing deeply as his cum filled her deeply and warmly again.

Seconds later Hailey felt Irv clutch her ass hard and bury himself in her. Their orgasm's meeting deep inside her while he moaned and kissed her neck.

For the next few minutes, they all stayed buried in their partners and just smiled and cooed as all were deep in the blissful sensations of the mushrooms and their joining deeply with their partners.

Lou kept looking down into Molly's eyes and could not help but smile at her and kiss her softly a few more times before rolling off saying. "I need to go and pee. Anyone want to join me?" He extended a hand to Molly first before offering one to Irv and Hailey who were just breaking apart and working towards standing from both kneeling over for a time.