Road Tripping Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hailey and Irv came into their bathroom to see Lou and Molly kissing deeply and holding the other tightly over the long drain while a steady stream ran down from their bodies onto their legs and feet.

Hailey turned on the water so it would not hit them yet as it warmed and took Irv's hand to imitate the couple standing next to them. After another wash that the four went out to smoke another joint and see if the men wanted to play with each other again before they went downstairs to relax and see how much longer they might trip for, and how long they were in the playrooms. Irv and Hailey had made sure there were no clocks in these rooms.

They were smoking the next joint enjoying all of the sensations going on around them as Lou and Irv shared some more shotgun hit and kept stroking the other cock when they kissed.

Lou's earlier experiences of fucking Irv and all he and Molly had done together had made him look forward to feeling Irv fuck him for the first time and he was anxious to share the feeling that Molly did when he came in her ass, like when they had both sucked-on cocks and had deep drinks of cum.

Both men were nearly hard by the time the joint was done and Hailey and Molly moved to the side and sat along the wall in a close hug while their men worked into another deep sixty-nine with Irv fingering Lou's ass deeply already. After a moment of this Irv said, "I want to eat you deeply Lou, so you are ready for my cock soon."

Irv kissed him deeply before having him get up on all fours as Irv settled in behind Lou and began to lick all up and down the crack of his ass before settling in on his brown rose and work his tongue into him

Lou enjoyed the feel of his tongue dilating his ass and working deeply into him like Molly did often in their lovemaking. His beard and mustache added an odd sensation to first that soon was overwhelmed by all the pleasure he was giving Lou.

Molly watched Lou grow harder and more excited as Irv rimmed him deeply and after kissing Hailey again she went to crawl under Lou and begin to lick all of the precum leaking from his cock. Hailey went and got the bottle of lube for Irv and helped him apply is to his cock and deeply in Lou's asshole.

As Irv repositioned himself behind Lou Molly took a second to tell Lou. "I Love you Lou and I hope you enjoy this as much as I do when you fuck my ass deeply. I hope you get to see the rainbow today My deepest love!" She was soon lost again in all the taste and textures of Lou with the hallucinogens enhancing all Molly and the rest were experiencing.

Molly felt his cock swell when Irv had his head resting against Lou and was just slowly pressing his oiled member into Lou a quarter inch at a time. Both men knew how to treat a person's ass the right way so they would enjoy and not be hurt by someone their first time and until they were ready for hard fucking.

Hailey was fingering Molly and kissing a groaning Lou as He felt Irv's cock work halfway into him and hold there for a moment. Lou took a deep breath and slowly went back and felt Irv's cock go deeper into him with a warm fullness and no real pain or deep discomfort. He just felt a warm full sensation fill him and adding to Molly's mouth and tongue working all over his rock-hard cock. She was moaning into him as Hailey was down deeply eating her pussy and ass and slamming one of her dildo's into her own dripping pussy.

The room was alive with the sounds of their uninhibited moans grunts and all the wetter sounds of cocks, fingers, dildos, and tongues hard at work bringing pleasure to those they were entangled with and loved so deeply.

Lou felt Irv move in him slowly and let him get used to the sensations going on inside him. Feeling a warm dick instead of a hard dildo working in him and across his prostate added to the pleasure he was soon feeling. Molly was sliding his cock down her throat in a rhythm close to Irv's in his ass sone adding to all Lou was feeling. He knew he would not last much longer.

Irv picked up his pace as he felt Lou relax fully and was soon accepting him thrusting three-quarters of him in and out of him. Molly's hand reaching under them to stroke and grab at both men's nut sacks added to all going on and soon Irv bellowed out he was going to cum as he froze buried all the way in Lou.

The first hot wave of cum deep in his ass set Lou off in Molly's waiting mouth she had felt him swell and knew he was about to cum. Her own pussy was flooding Hailey's mouth and helping set off her own strong orgasm around the largest dildo she had out today. For the next minute all were just feeling all of the pleasures run through their bodies and souls.

After a few moments like this Hailey got up and went to warm the shower while Lou and Molly kissed sharing his cum before she went to kiss Irv and Hailey who had returned to tell them the water was warming and to come in when they could all stand.

It was a quiet shower that all enjoyed as the four of them held and washed the other. Irv asked how Lou was feeling and he said he felt good and was in no pain before he kissed Irv.

Once they were done all four went downstairs to dry and relax for a while before dinner. They were surprised when they found out they had been upstairs for less than two hours were still tripping hard. Molly and Hailey put on light sun dresses and Lou and Irv put on shorts and old t-shirts for the warm day. For a while they hung out talking and listening to some Doors, Molly had requested before going outside with the bubbles and having some fun with them in the sun and walking in some of the cleared woods they had worked on earlier.

They managed to keep their clothes on and not be to affectionate outside, but all had fun running around high and tripping and the warm sunny day after an early afternoon of deep intimacy. It had been almost four hours of intense visuals and deep feeling when all began to feel some of the effects of the mushrooms fade away. Around five pm all decided they were sober enough to begin to get ready to go out to eat. All went in for another shower after a joint and put on some nicer casual clothes for their trip out to dinner.

It was about a forty-minute drive in Andromeda to the great little restaurant a few towns over and almost hidden on the forested road. The food was great, and they split a bottle of wine, although Lou had only one glass since he was driving and still felt some occasional waves from the mushrooms still in his system. It was a great place, and the décor was all done to look like it was from the gold rush days.

Looking all around Molly had joked Lou was going to borrow some of the equipment and dig a hole in their back yard, not knowing he was already turning over ideas close to this in his mind. Lou had seen an old, dented wok sitting on their back porch and could see how it was similar to some pans used in other parts of the world he had seen in movies and pictures in books in geology class to hunt for gold.

He was not sure how to ask and had no idea what the local geology was here, but the sudden change in landscapes he noted all during their drive showed as a sudden stoppage of work in this area.

Once they got back to their house and were sitting around the kitchen table talking and smoking Lou got up the nerve to ask what they knew of the area and if he could do some very discreet digging.

It was after eight before they got back from the restaurant, and all were more than a little tired from all of the work and fun today. Lou asked more about how far their land went back and what was back there.

Irv was stretching his tight back in his chair told him, "If you follow the path in the center of our yard back for a few hundred yards you will come to one small stream, then go over a small rise and see a second. Then another hundred yards after that there is a small canyon twenty to forty feet deep. That is the border of our land with the forest service land that borders all of the back of our property and follows the river back there.

They smoked a joint and Irv had a couple of aspirins for his back as Lou asked what they know about the history of this area and if there had ever been any mining activity around their land.

Hailey and Irv had no idea, and it took Lou a while to explain to them just what he had noticed on the drive to their property and why it may look like it did before it became a forest like around their house.

"Tomorrow if you don't mind, I would like to do a little exploring and see if I can find anything interesting on your land." I will not dig any big holes and not where anyone else can see what I am doing. I don't want people to get crazy around here and ruin your forest."

Irv agreed and Lou asked to borrow their old wok on the back porch to use as a gold pan and he would go out in the morning quietly and explore a little.

They went upstairs to the playroom but all four were too tired for any serious play tonight after the fun and mushrooms in the afternoon. They went into the shower, and all stood there washing all of their hair and bodies just enjoying all being as one and feeling the love in the circle they had formed in the last few days. When Sara was with them they would have a "Sphere of Love" ceremony with the five or more of them together in July.

Hailey stood Irv under two jets of hot water while she messaged his lower back and Lou, and Molly were on their knees on either side of Irv licking his quickly hardened cock. Molly had a hand on Lou's already swollen dick and Lou had two his fingers tracing her slit and flicking her clit. Both lightly moaned into Irv's rock-hard cock.

For a few minutes Hailey worked on Irv's back with hot water and loving strong hands while Lou and Molly kept up a slow tease of Irv and themselves.

"Tomorrow night we will get out the strap-on toys and we can all have an ass fucking good time, but I think a gentle ride is all Irv's back is up for. Why don't you ride Irv since your lighter than me Molly and I won't break Lou!" Hailey laughed at the end as she shut the water and kissed Lou while Molly and Irv kissed deeply, and she passed out some towels.

They dried and went to sit and relax for a moment before Molly told them with a smile. "Lay back men and let us sit on your faces for a moment and get us good and wet before we ride the both of you and feel you in us again. We can switch off since I think you two should last a while after this afternoon."

Lou was happily lapping his tongue all through Hailey's wet and still hungry pussy. All of the great sex had both women thinking of sex most of the day and looking for more with the men and themselves.

After riding Lou's face for a few delicious minutes and Cumming hard once Hailey moved to turn and kiss him deeply and sink her soaked pussy onto his thick and engorged cock.

Molly was still squirting her second orgasm all over Irv's face when Hailey shifted, and It was a moment later she was carefully lowering herself onto Irv's jutting cock. Molly rode him to his base but did not run her whole weight onto him and just began to move herself up and down quickly while his hand was stroking her clit at the same speed she rode him.

Molly and Hailey came quickly while holding hands and howling loudly. After another few moments they were shaking and flooding the men's groins with their second orgasm, and both wanted a moment to catch their breaths. Let's Switch Molly and I will be kind to Irv. This isn't the first time we've had fun while one of us had our back hurting a bit. You will get old too kids." She finished with another laugh and a deep moan as she felt Irv penetrate her again as she rode him to the bottom and at a slow and loving pace.

Molly rode Lou faster and harder than she did for Irv and soon she was moaning and squirting all over him.

Hailey was going slower on Irv, but she still came soon after he pinched her nipples,

Lou drew Molly lower so he could suck on hers while they slowed for a moment. He let go of her breast to kiss her again while holding onto her and kneading her breasts deeply while they picked up the pace. Molly came twice more before Lou said Loudly "I'm going to cum soon Molly!"

She began to hump on him faster and soon was moaning for Lou to "Fill my pussy with your hot cum Lou while I soak your cock with my cum!!"

Their eyes remained locked until they were almost done with the matching spasms running through their bodies. Molly laid on his shoulder breathing heavy and just letting all run from them onto the mattress below. She would help her wash these in the morning and do another load of their laundry. They were still planning to head out in a couple of days to go to the park and spend some time together.

They got up soon after all relaxed and ready to go to bed before they fell asleep up here again. Lou and Molly helped Hailey and Irv stand before they all went for another quick shower and headed for bed after a long and fun day.