Road Tripping Pt. 16.5 - Time Trip Pt. 05

Story Info
Myrine gives Leandros her virginity after a joining ceremony.
14.6k words
4
3.2k
00

Part 21 of the 34 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROAD TRIPPING CHAPTER 16.5 TIME TRIPPING PART 5

Road Tripping, Chapter 16.5, Time Tripping Part 5, is set deep in the past on an island in the Aegean Sea, that was long ago destroyed. In the earlier part Myrine and the head Priestess of the people and her lover Zephyra have had visons of the future both in their time and in the distant future.

One of the constants of these visions of the future were of a blue-eyed man arriving on an unusual ship. Leandros and his crew have arrived on their island of Cortinarius, and he and Myrine have found there is a strong bond between them, and he is the one she has saved her virginity for. At last, they are to now join and be further enlighten by their gods of the tasks ahead of them.

There is the use of hemp and Magic Mushrooms in this story. All sexualized characters are over eighteen.

*

After their time in the Grotto getting to know the other more intimately, they rose from the seat and went to return to the bath and clean themselves before the evening festivities began.

As they bathed again, she told him. "For tonight I will be Protector again and I cannot be as free with you as I would want to be. I will talk with Zephyra later and see if the gods feel it is the right time for us to have a sacred mushroom ceremony for us to explore one another. It is safe but these are ancient and powerful and will bring us closer together."

There had been rituals of manhood that Leandros had been through growing up and twice they had included mushrooms that showed him the dream world and made the colors deeper and run as one at times. He had some idea of what these may be like and the ones he had eaten earlier had not frightened him but, in some ways, left him deep in thought after.

"If all is well and you want, we can partake of the sacred mushrooms of insight and then we many join as one of the flesh. It will be another ten days before it would be a time, I can conceive a child. I want to have children with You Leandros, but I think we should wait and be careful until we are done with all of these missions for the Pharaoh, and we can settle here and yes, I and the people here would love for you and the members of your crew who wish to settle here, they may do so. We are about forty people under the ideal population we want, and new blood is a good thing in all societies."

After drying each other again they wrapped themselves and went back up to the gardens and she led him to his chamber so he could change into his best clothes for tonight's ceremonies. The giving of tribute and showing of what he and his crew had for trade. Leandros had decided his items would be mostly for tribute. He had no desire to enrich himself from these people.

Some items, like his hundreds of sheets of Papyrus paper he would gift along with the thirty-two scrolls in his personal library. He had some crystal pieces he would now just show and say if anyone needed these, he would have them just available for their use and nothing was needed in return for them. He had seen the wide use of many types, colors, and sizes of crystals that many were worn and were displayed throughout the buildings he had seen.

Leandros had always had an interest in them and had a large collection of them in two large boxes. He has seen Myrine's chamber had several blue crystals in it, and she had been in a blue trimmed garment.

There were also the strange dreams he had of the woman who's face he did not see but her blue, green, and clear crystals were always seen dancing either between her breasts or against clothes usually of matching, swirling colors. He had not told Myrine yet, but the first time he saw her naked at the pool he was convinced they were the same woman. The one in his dreams was softer and was not the taut athlete Myrine was, but he did feel the strength in her body that was not used to the hard physical life of this land and time.

Ten wooden boxes of his personal effects had been brought to his room, including the two boxes holding crystals and the box with the glass pieces and the dark cloth for looking out over distances. After getting his best clothes ready, refilling Tika's water bowel, and adding three small fish Althea had brought her. He went to look for the Blue Crystals he had in a pouch.

Althea whistled like her father Jonas as she looked at some of the other ones he had gotten out while he looked for the right bag. There was a long red one and a pink one she said were very nice as he found the pouch with the twenty-five blue one's in it.

Leandros told her. "I am going to ask your finest craftsman to make these into something special for Myrine. What do you think Althea? Please don't tell anyone about the blue ones. I want them to be a surprise for her. If you can keep that secret, unless your mother asks and then only let her know and why I asked you too."

"They are beautiful, and I know she will love them I will tell Orpheus you need to see him privately for a gift. He does all the work on the pieces my mother wears."

"I will have him make the red and pink into something for you if you like for your help too. If I get a chance, I will let our mother know what I have asked of you. Thank you."

Althea scratched Tika's head one more time gaining a purr and a hand lick before she went for a snack and a return to the very long nap she required, and the young girl went off to find Orpheus for him.

He carefully rewrapped them after taking the five longest and of the deepest blue crystals and separating them for use in the center with any other colors he had that the jewelry maker may want to use. He had clear, red, lavender, pink, yellow, deeper ambers, and black ones. He had not been able to find any large green ones for his collection, but his eyes were always open.

Leandros soon went to join with the rest of his crew, as they were to be honored by the people for what they brought and from the Envoy Metpat for their safe conveyance here. He and his assistant would perform an Egyptian ritual of thanks for all to share in and learn from.

It was always best to thank the Gods and Crew who had brought you safely, promptly, before your next voyage. Soon after the wine, figs, and some other rare foods were to be shared with all the rest of the people of Cortinarius.

He talked with his crew, and all had had a good afternoon and been led to their baths and had enjoyed their day. The couple expecting a child had met with Healer Theresa and she had said they were all doing well, and she felt they were likely to have a boy, based on how she was carrying the baby, and she was now banned from further shipboard duties!

He congratulated them and said he could remain with his mate while they went to their next destinations. He then spoke with them alone quietly for a moment. "I have spoken with the Protector, Myrine, and although I cannot say anything officially yet, all will be welcome here if any of us wish to stay for a time or settle here. Please do not tell anyone else in the crew. We still have much work and sailing ahead, but within a year if the Gods are kind I may settle here too.

She hugged her Captain in a complete breech of authority, but she knew it was because he had a last found a woman who healed the empty place in their kind captains' heart and planned to settle here with her, she hoped. She was also very happy she would not be giving birth in the hold of Zenais.

The reception for the crew went well and all were very happy with the great meal prepared for all again. The Envoy then had their ornate boxes of tribute brought forth for all to look upon as they were opened. They may have been given from the Pharoah to the ruler in name, but all would be shared by the people here.

The Pharoah knew the people here were not looking for fancy statues of their gods, although those given were placed in an honored sanctuary for the Egyptians to worship in when they were visiting and were used to educate the youth of Cortinarius about the great land to the south. A copy of the "Book of the Dead" was also added to their library along with scrolls on the stars and histories of their lands for them to further study. In addition, there were boxes of raw metals and rare gems and stones for them to shape along with a request for a symbolic ornament of their land and Gods, from them, for the pharaoh and his family.

This and over thirty amphoras of spices that were unobtainable in this land for them to use. It was a beautiful presentation and at the end Basilia asked Their finest craftsman to come forward and see if he had an idea for what he could make for an appropriate gift for the court of the Pharoah.

"I have just received an important commission, but I will have something for you in the morning to show you. I am thinking of two women of the land offering a basket of our sacred mushrooms while images of the old gods watch from above to remind them of where all are from. I will have some busy times and I need to talk with our casters and others."

Basilia was a little surprised at the mention of an important commission, but she knew he would have something appropriate, and she would find out tomorrow what he was talking about.

Leandros was the next to speak after the Envoy was done and all had thanked him. He began by thanking all who had been so kind to him and his crew. Then envoy of Egypt and the Pharoah for this mission and all it had brought him and his crew. I personally want to also thank my entire crew for taking on this mission and helping all of us to come to this beautiful and peaceful land.

"I too have some items of tribute for the ruler and people of this land. It has been an honor to be here, and I hope to spend many more peaceful days here in the future." As he said this, He and Myrine shared a glance and a smile that more than a few noticed.

He continued. "I have seen that knowledge and the pursuit of education and understanding of the world around us is valued more than gold and silver. In that spirit I offer what I have brought to help you in these endeavors.

He went to the table next to where the leaders and he were seated and opened the first of three boxes he had brought to the ceremony. In the first small box were thirty-two scrolls of varying thickness and made of both papyrus paper and on a form of thinned and bleached animal skin similar to velum.

"Three of these scrolls contain writings of my homeland and there are others from many places around the sea and the twelve I acquired most recently are from Egypt. I have looked at all and can read most and am happy to have these somewhere more can learn from them.

Leandros went to next open the second box he had on the table which those who had moved it found surprisingly light. "I overheard two of your people talking about how many sheets of paper the scribe had with him and while I was in Egypt last, I acquired this and have decided to share this with you so your work may be continued and further shared with a world that could learn much from the people of this land."

He opened the larger box and inside were hundreds of large sheets of blank papyrus paper and in the third box he opened were another thirty tightly rolled longer blank scrolls of paper.

Under these were several pouches of crystals which he took out and opened saying. "These are many of the crystals I have acquired in my travels. I have always admired their beauty and I see you have many here. This is part of my collection I share with all for their use and enjoyment.

Lastly twenty of the Amphora we have stored I acquired in Egypt, and they contain several types of oils and spices, which I also offer to the people of Cortinarius in gratitude for their hospitality for the Crew and passengers of Zenais.

Leandros did not give long and flowery speeches like Metpat and he had finished before most there were able to process what he had just given them. Zephyra could not help herself and took a moment to go to the box with the loose leaves of paper and see just how any there were and how much they could use these to spread their learning.

She also wondered if they could acquire more when they went to Egypt in the near future.

As the sun set more was brought forward by the crew for showing and all was offered as more tribute to the people of the land. Twenty more scrolls possessed by the crew were added to Cortinarius' collection, and Hector was commissioned to sit and tell the story singers of this land as many tales as possible during his time here.

He too was thinking of settling here for his last years. The sea life was tough, and he knew he could manage the Egyptian mission, but he would not likely survive any attempt to return to his old home.

The ceremonies were concluded as the sun set, and the people took some time to look at what had been brought closely and talk more with the crew and Envoy. Metpat had never talked with so many different people in one day and never so many commoners, although there were no real commoners here. It was a disturbing new way of thinking and one he knew he would keep to himself. The court would never truly understand!!

Leandros went and talked with his crew and thanked them for their generosity for the people of this land and told them quietly that if any were left needing any gold to make up for losses, he had enough to take care of them and the next mission would pay handsomely he reminded them. All told him they were good and knew it was just the right thing to do and in the long run they were better for having done this.

Leandros with tear in his eye said he was never prouder of the crew of Zenais, just as Myrine came over to him and took his arm asking him to introduce her to all of his wonderful and generous crew, while she wiped the tears of happiness from his cheeks.

Myrine sat and shared a cup of wine with his crew, getting to know them and more of Leandros. She knew already she would be sailing with them and Zephyra to the lands to the north to meet with the Ambassador, Court of the land, and others, then after a time back in Cortinarius they would all journey to Egypt and all the ceremonies there.

The thoughts of going to sea frightened her on a level she could let no one know of, but she did want to see some these lands she had read and heard about since she was a small girl. With Leandros and his crew, she felt much safer.

Again, musicians played, and more stories were told and re-told to audiences new and old. It was another pleasant night, and all just talked and listed to all around them. Leandros got a moment to talk with Zephyra alone and told her of what he was having made for Myrine, and if there were any special rituals or things she thought should be done with the stones. He also told her of the two others that he was having Orpheus make into something for her eldest daughter for all of her help.

She thanked him and said she would visit Orpheus tomorrow and see all the stones and asked more about them and asked if he had others. He said he did and would show her more of his collection later when he got a chance to set some of the clusters out.

All had one cup each of the three different wines from Egypt, Metpat bought, and everyone was having a good night. Myrine asked Leandros if they could talk alone for a moment.

"Soon we will all go to our beds, and I will not join you tonight, much as I want too! Tomorrow, I have some duties I must attend to and some places I must go to. Will you join me. You will get to see more of the lands here and I will first bring the twenty-five men we need with most of your crew to get Zenais fully on the beach I case a strong storm comes.

"After the ship is safe what else do we need to do and how can I help Myrine?"

"I have some fields and gardens I must tend to and then I will show you our cisterns since I must check their water levels and see how progress goes on the cleaning of one." It is a planting season so we empty and clean one each season to help the plants start with the strong watering in the areas with no springs."

"I will enjoy spending the day with you and I am used to hard work and would love to help in your gardens and with anything else I can here."

Night had fallen and again all were ready for sleep and a resumption of almost normal days for most of the people here. Basilia and Zephyra and many of their scholars were going to have large meetings soon about the sudden acquisition of so much paper and their plans to write out not just a fuller and more complete history of the people of Cortinarius but a book of their philosophies for all to hopefully gain some wisdom from. It would be a great challenge for all in this room to begin to plan and meet.

Then there were the star watchers who calculated the dates and times of the planting and changing of the seasons and were the leaders in Mathematics of the people. The people who followed and noted the motions and positions of the "jewels of the night, magnificent Luna, wandering and short-term visitors with white and wispy tails on their ends or the ones that came in small swarms or in fire, sometimes in the daylight.

Other strange lights were seen racing in the sky at times, sometimes in motions like they were in a whirlpool. Most were pinpoints of different colored light impossibly high in the sky it seemed. Were these the vessels of the Gods on their personal missions and watching over the vastness of their domain here and on other places in the sky some wondered?

Myrine lead Leandros to his chamber for the night, saying. "Sleep well my dear one of my dreams. Tomorrow we will be up early to work and see the cisterns after the midday sun. We may visit the bath and grotto again in the afternoon if we have time and relax and explore ourselves some more before we share the mushrooms of insight. It feels as if a storm is a day or so off and they can be extra special when the skies are alight with the Gods fire and lightening."

"As long as I am not at sea it does not frighten me, and I have watched many storms from the land and roll through the hills where I grew up."

They sat and talked for a few moments kissing a few times but being careful not to get too excited before tomorrow night. Both could feel there was a chance for some deep magic in the night. "Tomorrow you will have to show me some of the other things you talked about in the boxes. I must go and see Zephyra and see all is right with the gods she feels."

"You two are very close and I am glad she is on our side with the Gods of this land. I hope to learn more from both of you tomorrow with the ceremony and as you teach me of your people and ways."

"She is my dearest friend, and we are as deeply joined as we will become tomorrow. I hope that does not bother you, because you seem very open, and I saw you looking at all of the pictures on the wall of our grotto. We will be as one alone for a while as we get to know the other deeper, but someday I hope we all can join in love and pleasure together and show the gods of this land the pleasure they help bring us in joining in many and beautiful ways."

"I have one question before we must part for the night Leandros. Have you ever dreamt of me or one like me in your memory? I have of you for many years."

"About three years ago when we had been just had sailed between the pillars in the west, I began to have dreams of a woman who was tall as you are and of a similar shape. She wore three stones. One clear and one blue and green. Sometimes she was naked with me and other times she was usually wearing bright blue and green clothes in a strange place, but I never saw her face in my dreams."

"Were we making love in a canvas shelter in a powerful lightning storm?" She asked.

"Yes, we were, and I awoke to my hand stroking my manhood after." Leandros answered with a bit of an embarrassed laugh.