Road Tripping Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly was first in the warming shower and went to her knees and was waiting for Lou under the spray and took ahold of his cock once he was in and the door was closed.

"Spray me down Lou and I will direct you where I want, they I will try and warm your dick again for some more fun after."

"I saw you toss the toys on the bed, and I will be up for some more fun and leaving a big load of cum in your ass unless your pussy wants more?"

I want to feel your cock in both my ass and pussy tonight, Lou. Now let me have it!"

Lou let loose as she held him and sprayed her breasts down and did her best to hit her clit again, although it was better when he got her at close range. As he slowed to a trickle, she put his still half hard cock in her mouth and sucked and licked him quickly making his erection return.

They met for a quick tangy kiss before he was on his knees, and she was again working her way to warm his cock further. When she was done Lou did a quick lick of her still dripping pussy before carefully spinning her around and starting to work his long tongue into her eager asshole.

One of Molly's hands flew to her pussy while her other held onto a towel rack for balance in the shower. As his tongue worked into her his left arm went around her waist under her hand to give her some added balance as he probed her deeper. It was only a minute before she was shouting over the water, and he felt another warm flood from her on his chest while the muscles in her brown flower grasped and tugged at his tongue hoping for a larger organ soon.

When her orgasm subsided Lou carefully stood, and they washed the other while kissing a few more times. Once out of the shower they dried each other tenderly and soon were lying on the bed kissing while each took a vibrator and started on low at the nipples and worked their way down. Molly really liked it when she had a vibrator on each of hers, bringing forth another wet pulse from her pussy and a low moan from her lips as she pressed her hand into her chest and Lou did the same a second later while his free hand was teasing her clit again.

Molly came again with the deep stimulation at three points on her body. Once she came back down to earth Lou was turning her over and now was using the vibrator on her pussy lightly while his tongue began to work her asshole again and get her sphincter to give easily and let him begin to rim her deeply.

"That feels so good Lou. I want more than your tongue in me soon but let me rim you for a moment and get some of the oil on the vibrator I have and get it deep into you before you fill me with cum and then fuck me with the other one after. I love the feel of that when I'm full of your cum."

It was Molly's turn to snake her long tongue into the man she loved and get him ready for her vibrator. She did not feel like getting out the whole strap on rig tonight and was just happy to have all the fun they were already. After eating his ass deeply for two minutes Molly got the cinnamon lube out and coated the vibrator first before using two well-oiled fingers in him before she slipped the vibrator into him on its low setting.

Lou Liked the feel of the vibrator deep in his ass and his cock was rock hard in seconds and drops of precum formed on his head for Molly to lick off before he spun her around again and had his tongue deeply in her and had her moaning as she took the other vibrator and was sawing it over her clit on its low setting.

I won't last too long with that buzzing in my ass Molly. Ready for some cinnamon buns and my warm cream to fill you again."

"Yes Lou! Molly cried out as his oiled fingers went into her already wet and lubricated asshole easily all the way. Lou did not wait or tease her long and had his oiled cock at her asshole in a moment after both got set with him behind her after she went and made sure the vibrator was still embedded in him deeply.

His oiled head entered her easily but still made her groan as her trained muscles stretched and she got ready for the deeply pleasurable fullness his cock brought in her. She could feel the warm, soft, vibrations of her toy deep in his ass while his cock gradually entered her and went into her until his pubic hairs were tickling her brown flower and she could feel the whole warm length of him vibrate in her.

He gave her a moment to adjust to the feel of him in her again before he began to slowly fuck her tight and strong as her fist almost asshole.

"That's it Lou! Fuck me good and deep with the thick cock of yours. It feels so good in me and I can feel the vibrator in you through your cock. I wish Katy or Sara were here to turn it's speed up."

Lou reached behind himself and did his best to turn it up to medium and push it back in more than three-quarters of the way. He let out a groan and began to fuck her now soft and ready ass with strong deep strokes.

"How do you like that, Molly? I won't last too long I bet but it feels awesome and so do you and all of your cum splashing my balls."

Molly just stuffed her face in the pillow and let out a loud moan as she came and shook all around his cock and just spat streams of cum all over him and past the towel and his feet.

Lou did not give her a break but kept up a steady and quick pace without trying to slam her too hard but make her feel his cock's full length go in and out of her with each stroke. With her tight and alive with each orgasm, her ass, and the vibrator buzzing in him it did not take long for Lou to feel the cum rising in him as he told the barely coherent Molly. "I'm Cuming Molly!!" as they both groaned, and her orgasm matched his with the vibrator in his ass adding to the one jammed on her clit adding to the rush of cum in both of her holes. His heading in and a wave of her own flowing out between their bodies now prone on the bed.

It took them a moment to come back to reality and a moment later Lou was off of her and withdrew from her and then took the vibrator from his ass and the one from her outstretched hand. Molly was just lying there making soft cooing noises with cum bubbling from her ass.

"Do you want a vibrator in that tasty ass of your Molly, or do you want a shower?

Fuck me quick with the one on high and get me off one more time and let me feel it with all your cum in me."

Lou took the one she had been using on her pussy and began to penetrate her ass with it while licking all around her making her moan deeply and beg him to fuck her good and turn it up."

Lou did half of what she asked. He began to fuck her as deeply as he dared but took his time moving it to medium and causing her next strong cum. He left it in her all the way while she squirted and shook all around the toy and his hand joining hers in her pussy. After a moment he licked all around her gather some of the cum that had seeped around her while she came and her muscles spasmed.

He then put the vibrator up to full speed and began to fuck her even faster than before and she buried her head in the pillow again as one orgasm after the other ran through her whole body and covered his hand and nearby face in a bath of her cum.

It could not have been more than two minutes before she turned her head sideway and begged Lou to stop for now. He turned the vibrator down and slowly fucked her for another two minutes, to ease her down from her high and give her one softer peak to end the night.

Lou took both vibrators to the bathroom with him and got the shower going and awaited Molly with open arms and a hand over the tub edge into the warm water. For several minutes and a gentle pee, they cleaned and kissed the other until they felt the hot water begin to run out.

At least the only wet spot was down by their feet from Molly's tremendous orgasms twice. Both were asleep until a five AM run to the bathroom and an agreed to plan to sleep in until at least eight AM.

Both woke up at 8:30 when a semi honked it's horn outside on the road. It did not take them long to pack and say goodbye to the nice owner before going to the recommended diner.

The waffles and cinnamon rolls were great along with some unusual flavors of coffee. They saw one of the antique stores open as they paid the bill and walked in to say hi and have look around. Molly found a sugar bowl in a depression glass color her mom was always on the hunt for, and Lou found some silver coins at what his roommate Max had said was a real good price before he left, and he bought the hundred- and fifty-dollar lot. Lou knew he was good for the money.

After saying thank you they went to the next store a block over after stopping at Andromeda and leaving the glass there. In the second store Molly found a box of west coast themed post cards going back over a hundred years and Lou found a good deal on a shoe box full of 1960's baseball cards.

Molly saw some handmade jewelry in the second shop and asked if they knew any good sources for fine tools. She showed them three unfinished pieces in her handbag. They liked them and asked about the one with the turquoise and they told them some more of their trip and Lou went and got a couple of pieces of their petrified wood to show the owners and they gave him three of them for their grandkids. They left with the address for two places in San Francisco to find the tools Molly was looking for. If they did not make it today, they had at least two more days to go shopping.

Half an hour later they were leaving the town post office after sending a box to April with the postcards and Glass and Lou sent the coins and baseball cards off to his old home in Delaware.

At a little past eleven they were on the road north with Lou driving. Molly was not feeling her best and when they stopped for lunch at a KFC, and she came out of the lady's room with a frown and told Lou that her period was here and after they ate, she wanted to go to the pharmacy across the street for more tampons.

"I figured with me waking up with a backache even though we slept for over nine hours on those beds, which weren't bad. Softer than the ones the National Park service buys, although theirs were waterproof like ours, thankfully." She added quietly at the end with a soft laugh.

They had called after lunch and made reservations for a hotel about ten miles from downtown San Francisco, saving about fifty dollars a night and there was a pool and a good Italian restaurant at the hotel they were told when they got the room for two nights. They took a few minutes to figure out the way there on their map from Irv. With one more stop at a store that had nothing good for them they pulled into the hotel lot at 4:30 and were happy to see room on the top floor of three far away from the road noise.

They were happy to be able to bring up most of what they needed for two days and head out to eat by 5:15 and have a good relaxed meal with a couple of drinks since it did not look like a good idea to have any bowl hits in the room, although Lou said they could go to the car in the far corner of the lot for a few quick hits and use the exhaling tube from the shows to keep the smell down.

Once they were back in the room; Molly went for another hot bath to soak and relax. Her period usually was at its worst the first thirty-six to forty-eight hours, and the hotel bed and hot bath would help. The fact there was not much else planned besides going looking for tools made the day easier tomorrow, and she did not have to force herself to do much.

While Molly relaxed in the tub Lou got out their maps of the city including a new one, he got in the hotel lobby. He found both stores on the maps and wrote out the routes there along with marking the map with a highlighter the route he planned on taking. He marked a couple of other places they had talked about seeing and he highlighted routes to them from the hotel also if Molly was up for doing the tourist thing.

There was the Haight/Ashbury Street scene they wanted to see, although much had changed in the city since then. Lou was also interested in seeing some of the tall ships they had docked in the port area and a ride on the famous cable cars might be fun.

Lou asked Molly if she had any places, he wanted to highlight in case she had wanted to see them and she mentioned seeing a TV show on a place called the Exploratorium or something like that and it was in or near one of the big parks. It took Lou some looking but he found it and added to the routes written and highlighted.

The Hotel had a good cable movie channel in the room, and they settled in to watch JAWS and finish off the last of the pizza from yesterday. By the time the movie was over Molly was fast asleep and Lou gently woke her to see if she needed the bathroom before he went to take a shower.

She ran in for a quick pee and plug change before Lou went in for a quick shower and soon, he was curled up next to her for another good and long nights sleep.

They woke up around eight to a cool and rainy day. Lou offered to go out and get coffee, juice, and some doughnuts so Molly could stay in bed. She kissed his cheek and after a quick pee and plug change, she went back to bed and closed her eyes for almost another hour.

Lou relaxed with his extra-large coffee and today's paper, to catch up on the crazy world, and let Molly sleep in. Molly woke up twenty minutes after he got back when the smell of coffee got her moving and soon, she was having her breakfast in bed almost naked.

"Looks like a good day to read and relax Molly. If you want to go to look for tools after lunch, we can then but it is too shitty out to do any of the tourist things today."

"I agree Lou. Let's lay around and take it easy today. I'll take any sections you are done with on the paper. If it's nicer we can go for the tools but being a bum today sounds good to me."

They had a quiet morning, reading, watching bad morning TV, and just taking it easy. Molly was glad to have a quiet time for her period for a few days. It had always made her life simpler when it came on a weekend, even if plans got fucked up.

After a good lunch at a nearby steakhouse, they did not go to the city but did stop at a used bookstore Lou had seen when getting breakfast and both had to make themselves stop at five books each, and Molly traded in two of hers both of them had read. On their way back to the hotel they saw a Laundry Mat and Lou said he would do their wash and let Molly take it easy today.

"I owe you one for that big man. I love you, Lou. I also like this hotel and we will have another night before we camp on the first. I'll pay for tomorrow night, now and that way we are all set until we camp on the first."

Lou went to do the three loads of cloths and towels, while Molly was on the phone almost the whole time with her mom, Sara, Marta, and Hailey and left message on Katy's answering machine. All were glad to hear all was well and April was told to look out for another box in a week or so, depending on the mail.

Lou got back in time to talk with Hailey for a few minutes, and then give Max and his folks a call before they went back to the hotel restaurant for a pasta dinner, and a pizza to go for later. After putting the pizza in the room, they went for a ride and found a small park to walk around and smoke a joint behind some trees. Lou had also packed his pipe with the hash and pot mix for a couple of quick strong hits as they parked Andromeda for the night and used the tube to kill the smell again.

They brought up all the pot and money for a check and they were good on both for the time being. It was only 7:30 and they decided to go back and have a drink in the restaurant bar and talked with a few of the staff and had a good relaxing hour and now had a good buzz.

They got back to the room and Lou put on an old war movie and Molly went to take a nice long soak and enjoy her buzz and the end to a relaxing day. The hot bath and warm bed had Molly feeling good and after a late slice of pizza and a quick brushing both were in bed and sleeping long before eleven.

It was another night for both of them to recharge and aside from the three AM pit stop and plug change they slept until 7:15 and both awoke to a sunny day, refreshed and ready to see the city.

Molly especially felt much better today. Her backache was gone, and her period was past it worst point. She was glad it had worked out they could take two days off like this. If only every month could go like this. It was great to have a partner who was understanding and did not freak out over natural things.

Before eight they were in the hotel restaurant for some pancakes and sausages to go with lots of coffee. After they had time for a leisurely shower together, to build some anticipation for tonight when Molly told him she would be up for some "dirty period sex" with a laugh and a kiss as they dried each other, and she put a fresh tampon in for the trip to the stores and wherever else they might want to visit.

It was after nine-thirty when they left, knowing the worst of the morning traffic was done, and headed for the nearest of the two stores. It took some doing to find the small store and even more work getting their large car in a parking spot but soon they were inside, and both were looking at all the specialized tools.

Molly spent an hour going over her list with the owner and she got all but three pieces on her list and told him of the other shop they were going to visit. He was friends with the other owner, and he offered to call him and see if they had what she needed.

After an interesting ride across San Francisco, to one of the older sections of the city, they arrived an hour later, and Molly got the tools she needed plus she found two more and Lou found one for himself he had been looking for.

The weather had stayed nice, and they went to check out the famous sea food places at the piers and visited one of the tall ships docked there. It was a good time and around three they decided to head out and go for a ride and take Andromeda over the Golden Gate Bridge and get some pictures before heading back to the hotel, before the evening traffic got too bad.

It had been a fun day and they decided to eat at the hotel restaurant again tonight and go for a ride back to the park for an after-dinner joint. They went for a back to the hotel for a stop back at the bar there for an after-dinner drink and were back at their room by eight to just relax for a while and enjoy the soft beds. Back to camping tomorrow night.

Molly took advantage of their hotel and went to take another long hot bath, wishing they had a tub big enough for the two of them. Lou did some reading with the ball game on, with the sound off and a radio on for some music in the room.

After Molly had been in there a while Lou came in the bathroom to pee and left her some peanut butter cups and said he would shower when she got out. A short time later she was out after finishing her book and Lou went for a quick shower and was soon naked on the bed with her, kissing and loving the feel of their skin against the others. The TV was turned off, but the soft rock station was left on as they began to come together for the first time in over two days.

Molly quickly pulled out her tampon and wrapped it and tossed it in the trash near the desk like pro.

"Three points Drunham. You're a good shot."

"I was on the girls' team in high school for two years, and I could shoot good, but I was not in love with the game or some the other players on the team, so I did not go back Junior year and joined the debate team for a year, just to piss some of them off. Debate was ok and I was good at that unless I lost my temper."

Lou let out a laugh, knowing Molly did have a temper if she was crossed the wrong way or belittled and disrespected as a woman. Lou also knew her mother, April too, and how much shit she would take. Molly had told him about her grandmother and Great-Grandmother marching for A Woman's Right to Vote before 1920. She came from a long line of strong women. They planned to say high to her grandmother who was living in Florida too, about two or three hours from Lou's folks they guessed in June.