Road Tripping Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many had driven a long way to get here today and not long after dark people began to drift off to their tents for the night. Star and Molly were left deep in conversation while Lou, Joe and their three kids plus another dad and two others were out in a nearby dark field with the binoculars and Lou explaining what they were looking at if he knew.

By ten pm Lou and Molly said their good nights to all and went to sleep for a while, hoping to wake up around three AM when things would be quieter, and they could have some fun together.

Molly woke up first in the middle of the night and nudged Lou awake for a trip to the bathroom and a little fun in the night after. A moment later they took the long walk to the bathroom and were back soon in the almost silent campground. They heard at least two other couples trying to be quiet also, adding a little to their own excitement.

Lou had pre-packed his pipe before they went to bed with a pot and hash mix for the planned middle of the night fun. Lou lit the pipe as Molly stripped of the shorts and his shirt she wore to the bathroom before he was giving her a deep shotgun hit.

Molly took a moment to recover while Lou took his clothes off and she fed him one just as deep the one she had received. Lou gave her one more hit and a cup of water to share before they went to get under the blankets and continue to make out. Molly was playing with his quickly hardening cock as soon as they were under the blankets.

Lou's hand soon found her pussy and before his fingers entered her, he asked "Did you pull out your plug Molly. I don't want to push anything deeply into you that you want.

"No Lou I have not had one in since we made dinner. All clear on the two I had in earlier."

His fingers were stroking her pussy lips and bumping her clit with each pass until they began to dip into her making her moan softly while he entered her and kept up a slow pace to bring her excitement level without making too much noise.

They were only partially successful.

Molly kissed Lou again before she began to move around so they were on their sides for a sixty-nine with the blankets covering all but their feet in an attempt to keep the noise down. In the dark under the covers their lips and tongues went to explore the one they loved so much. Only a blue glow from the stone added only a slight light to their explorations.

Molly was licking the drop of precum as they appeared and gently kneaded his balls and would trail a finger across his ass at times making him jump a little at her slightly ticklish touch.

Lou's fingers returned the teasing of her asshole while he kept stroking her whole pussy with his tongue. He was loving the feel of her response to his actions and soon small waves of her fluids were rewarding his efforts. They both kept up their slow and quiet tease of the other as it grew warmer, and their intensity rose.

Molly began to suck on him in earnest to keep the sounds she was making under control as his finger began to probe her ass while his tongue was whipping around in her pussy and lashing her clit with rapid passes and a quick suck at times.

Lou was feeling her push a pre-cum coated finger into his ass deep while his were doing the same to her. Molly came as soon as a second finger began to work its way into her, and his lips held fast on her clit. Molly let out one deep moan before taking his cock in her mouth and deep throated him all the way to his base repeatedly and kept her tongue working all around him as she worked a second finger deeply into him.

Lou felt the cum rising in him and plunged his face into her and moaned as her cum splashed his face and flooded his mouth. At the same moment Molly had his cock by his head in her lips pulsing a huge load of cum to fill her mouth and make her own orgasm even stronger now with their pleasure was so closely shared.

They took a moment to tenderly clean their partner and just quietly and softly end their lovemaking for now. Molly came back up next to Lou, and they shared a long deep kiss, exploring and exchanging the residuals of their strong orgasms. Both stopped when they thought they heard a noise and they stayed quiet, trying not to giggle or laugh as their hands lightly teased the other under the blankets.

--------

Star had been barely awake when she heard Lou and Molly return to their tent after what she guessed was a bathroom run. She soon could hear them share a smoke and kiss.

She smiled to herself hearing them make love in their tent trying to keep the sounds down like some others in the distance. They were mostly successful in keeping quiet and Joe and the kids slept through it all. Once they were done Star knew she had to get to the bathroom soon. One of the twins liked to lean on her bladder it felt like sometimes, and she gave Joe a poke and asked him to walk her to the bathroom and soon they heard Europa ask to go with.

--------

In a moment they heard Star and Joe get up and head to the bathroom with Europa in Joe's arms, as they passed by, and Molly swore she saw Star smile at them through their front window they had opened to cool the tent. By the time they were back Lou and Molly were fast asleep until the camp woke up around seven AM.