Road Tripping Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly wanted his cum deep in her pussy tonight to start and was careful to tease him only so much while he worked his tongue and fingers in her deeply and had her shouting into the thunder when her first strong orgasm washed over her body and into Lou's open mouth and searching tongue.

Lou used some of her splashes of girl cum to coat and begin to probe her asshole with two fingers, while keeping up his assault with his tongue on her clit and deeply into her hole. When his fingers passed the second knuckle Molly deep throated him with a gurgle and tickled his ass with a long finger for a moment before stopping and backing off of his cock before he came down her throat.

They broke and Lou moved around and kissed Molly deeply with his mouth and Fu Manchu covered in her cum.

She had been drinking his precum leaking out of his cock the whole time her lips were upon him. Their kiss drew out for a minute before she took her hand and move him to enter her slowly and join them as one.

As he went into her the crystals on her chest's glow grew in intensity and when he was all the way in a great flash of lightning and rumble thunder lit them up and they felt they were one as he moved in her.

The storm and their pace grew quickly filling the air with sounds from them and the rain and thunder pounding away outside and filling the air with all the magic in and around them.

Molly came within seconds of him moving in her and she had her hands on his ass while her tongue wrestled with his and their eyes stayed open to look into the others as the mushrooms allowed them to focus deeper, together, in many ways.

Both were sweating and breathing hard as Lou was fucking her harder at her frantic urging and as her second great orgasm began to soak their bed again, Lou said "I am Cuming!" Molly felt his waves of his cum join with hers deeply inside her.

Four great steaks of lightning surrounded the tent and Molly's crystals flashed in their eyes forcing both to close theirs involuntarily as he filled her with his cum and they kissed deeply.

They were still joined as their orgasm's subsided, and they held their kiss, and both noticed a sudden calm in the storm, and it lighten and warm as they opened their eyes.

They opened their eyes to see they were outside, on a warm sunny day, naked, in a meadow of tall grasses in what looked to be an Alpine valley, judging by the mountains around them a few miles away on at least three sides it appeared.

Molly looked around and into Lou's eyes, noticing they were much different. They were a light brownish grey with flecks of blue in them. He had much more hair on his chest along with two long scars and a somewhat ragged beard.

Lou looked down at Molly, feeling himself still inside her and they're cum rolling out onto what now appeared to be some kind of tanned hide they were lying upon in the field. Lou looked down into her brown eyes, still full of love for him but with her features much thinner. She had a recently healed scar were on her arm and forehead where it showed with her raised and much thicker eyebrow. Both went to talk softly but found it difficult to form the words like they normally did, and they knew to keep quiet and see what was going on around them.

They began to separate, and Lou said softly as best he could. "Loods ike lon akdo" (looks like long ago) Lou looked down at the same time Molly did and both noticed she had a fine amount of hair running across her chest and in a slightly thicker V in her cleavage. He wore a small pouch around his neck, and they could see inside three stones in, of blue, green, and a clear one, and Lou took it off to put around her neck.

For a moment they looked around and they broke apart and Molly felt his cum run from her to join hers on the hide they lain upon. She could feel in herself something else and that not all of his seed had left her. Molly took his hand and placed in on her thin belly and kissed him before saying to Lou "Irst aby or os" (First baby for us.)

Lou kissed her and they laid back and for a moment looked up to the blue sky and some clouds before closing their eyes and hearing the rain return and the feel of their camping bed beneath them.

The storm had quieted to a steady rain for now as thunder was rolling in the distance from all sides. Both took a moment to take a deep breath and Lou handed her the cup of water they shared. Molly could feel the cum continue to pour from her and after another kiss she said. "I want to clean your cock Lou and feel your tongue in me. Hurry before all runs out of me."

Lou shifted down again to between her legs, careful to keep his feet off the pillows and began to work his way all around her pussy, cleaning up little rivulets and drops of both of their cum all around her pussy and running down to her soaked asshole.

Lou was also covered in there cum, and Molly took her time cleaning his cock quickly, before searching all around with her tongue looking for any of their wonderful to her mixture. Molly did not worry about trying to keep his cock hard with too much stimulation since the mushrooms should keep him hard for many hours.

Lou won the race to see who would rim the other first as he lifted her thigh and plunged his tongue deeply into her eager asshole.

Molly used her free hand to pull her cheeks apart wider so Lou could plunge his tongue deeply into her so she could feel that melting stick of butter feel he gave her when he rimmed her deeply. It made her cum strong and eager for his cock to plunge into her ass deeply soon.

In a moment Molly was calling out his name and had his cock in her mouth as she came again covering his chest in her squirting orgasm. Lou's tongue kept at her ass the whole time while two of his fingers were stroking her clit and keeping her fire burning.

After Molly came Lou took a moment to clean all around her pussy and make sure none of her magic was left behind. His cock had remained hard, and she kept him ready for her with her finger playing with his ass and her tongue licking every drop of pre cum as it appeared.

Lou's fingers entered her pussy while his tongue was cleaning her and soon, he could feel her grasp his fingers with her muscular vagina and then wash them with another strong orgasm that coincided with the first flash from an approaching thunderhead. Lou withdrew his fingers and while cleaning her pussy of all that had spilled from her, he reached his hand and soaked fingers up to her so she could clean return her own wonderful tasting magic to herself.

Lou again went to move back to face and kiss Molly deeply again and share even more of their combined love. They could hear the strong storms approach them again and Molly grew fiercer in her kisses of Lou and in a moment used her strength to roll the more than willing Lou onto his back so she could ride him in the storm.

"I Love you Lou and will for all eternity." Molly told him with her eyes smiling to match her mouth as she put his cock into her and fell down on him in one slow and wonderful motion.

"I Love you to Molly, now and for all of eternity. Lou answered as he used his hand to left hand to search out her clit and use his other to draw her close to kiss her deeply as the storm began to rage around them.

Molly straightened up and kept up a steady pace upon him, letting both of them feel this joining deeply. There was no hurry this night. "I think that was only the first part of our education Lou."

"I agree Molly. It was very vivid and real to me but not frightening, but we were right to remain quiet. We need to be cautious when out of time."

"Did you understand me, Lou? It was very difficult to talk, I could not form the words with my mouth and tongue."

"Neither could I Molly. If you don't learn the speech patterns of a language or culture by a certain age it is difficult to learn them. I learned that in an anthropology class. My mother's grandmother lived for over eighty years in America and could speak good English, but never lost her accent, because she was fifteen when she came here. She was born before there were cars and got to see men land on the moon. Pretty cool, and she had her marbles until she died."

"I did understand you also Molly. You said, "First baby for us, I believe, and I agree they may have been showing us the first time our souls were together, and we conceived a child long ago."

"I agree Lou. I could feel them showing the magic in me as we came together fully. In some ways Lou I can't wait to have your children, but I know in this time we should wait. There is much we must learn and do still."

"We have much to learn too and I feel there is something planned for us, but I still do not know by who. I am not frightened of them, because they have shown me enough that if they meant us harm, we would have been already."

"I agree Lou. Those Star is in communication with and who are, Influencing Tonight??" Molly said with an odd expression mixed of pleasure from the soft orgasm's rippling through her whole body and deep wonder and curiosity about all that was going on.

"Are on a different level than we know of." She finished breathlessly.

"I am not frightened but I agree with caution. I would not want to do something to harm ourselves or others in the past. Or Future?? Reach behind you Lou and grab the joint." As she said this Molly picked up the lighter, she had left to the side of the bed on the chair with her folded skirt. Janet had tried it on earlier and it was still out.

Lou handed her the joint since it would be easier for her to light while he got a drink and passed her the cup as she handed him the strong joint. Molly kissed him and shared her fresh wet mouth with his after they finished the cup and then went to share three strong shotgun hits while Molly just sat impaled on his rigid cock, just moving a little as the storm approached and gained in intensity.

With the second hit they were rocking each other and beginning to feel the fire build in them further. Molly's crystals had remained glowing throughout and did not lose their own fire even when they rested while joined. By the end third hit Molly was beginning to cum while still sharing a hit with Lou and broke and coughed a little as she came and felt herself splash all around his groin and send her own hands down to finger her clit and gather some of her juices to share with Lou.

The storms fury increased, and they sped up as Lou held her hips and began to fuck her harder and faster while Molly was slapping her clit. She moaned and came as thunder shook the tent and another great flash showed their eyes and a flash of a room instead of the tent.

Lou did not slow down, and Molly took her soaked hand and put it to his lips before stuffing four fingers in her mouth, while her other hand was stroking her now very sensitive clit.

Lou could feel the cum rising in him again and Molly was filling his mouth with her soaked left hand now. I'm Gonna Cum, was all he got to shout before her crystals flashed intensely as bolts of lightning surrounded them and they were forced to close their eyes as the flashes blinded them and they fell into a kiss and rode out the transformance.

The rain was still pounding, and great flashes of light and intense rumbles shook the bedroom of the sturdy wood frame house. The flashes illuminating them as they first studied each other and then the room around them. Lou looked up at Molly, her hair longer and in great braids down her sides. She looked almost like she did today give or take a few pounds, but Lou did notice on her belly she had some light stretch marks and knew she had given birth already, likely to their child.

Lou's concentration was broken by her staring first at his eyes and then whatever facial hair he had this time. Then she was looking intently at his right shoulder and when she touched a spot on him there was a deep pain and a strong feeling of a partially healed place there.

The storm grew very Loud as lightning and thunder crashed all around them and Lou felt himself shiver uncontrollably for a moment as she looked at him again and he said only one word, "Antietam" and looked a little paler than she had remembered seeing him.

In the next flash of lightning, she saw two other things that gave her a cold shiver of her own, as they're cum mixed and made more magic in her.

On a hook on a closet door was a blue uniform jacket. It had many stripes on the arm, like a high-ranking Sargent, and a box with a letter and gold bars on the dresser next to it, signifying a promotion to Lieutenant. In the American Civil War!! The still sensitive injury on his shoulder was a wound from large caliber bullet that he had survived.

The second thing she saw was a calendar that said May 1863. Two months before the battle of Gettysburg. In her heart she knew this was a last time for them, in this time, and the Lou of this time would not survive the battle to come. She could feel their magic mixing in her in some ways like before, deep in the past, but this time more intensely as if it were two being conceived in her this time.

All of this flashed through the logic side of her brain as the rest of Molly went to lay her head on his unhurt shoulder and closed her eyes to weep for a moment until they felt the return of the chill of the tent and heard the rain upon their nylon roof.

Molly stayed there on him for several moments as he held her and tried to calm some things inside himself. The intense storm, with its sounds and lightning had triggered in the Lou of that time a flashback to his time in the great battle where he was wounded. Lou had seen images of the Civil War in dreams which had left him in a cold sweat and now he had learned more of why he had these.

They broke apart slowly, not wanting to lose any of the closeness they had gotten a taste of losing. "Promise me Lou you will never volunteer to go to War. I'll understand if it is to defend out home and shores, but I do not want to lose you like that."

Molly did not explain her request fully for a few weeks to Lou, but he told her. "I Love You Molly and I swear I have no interest in going into the military. If they need me and draft me, I will go and hope for non-combat. I'm twenty-four already so it would have to get really bad first. With the current state of the world in 1987 if it got that bad it sadly will be over before they can put in the papers that won't be printed anymore."

After a moment they effortlessly slid back into a sixty-nine to lovingly clean their partner and taste their shared magic of the night. Molly had done her best to keep all of their cum inside herself this time and they had stayed as one the whole time, when seeing the more recent past of the 1860's. This time both were very tender with the other as they began to lick and clean all that had been made this time together.

Both were a little shaken but the feelings they brought forth in the other quickly drowned out the feeling of sadness with the joy they brought the other one's soul. Lou had his tongue deeply in her pussy coaxing all of the cum from her that he had left in her.

Molly was busy working on cleaning Lou starting with his soaked and now sticky balls. She did not mind and was just to in love with how they mixed together. She also was working his cock which the last trips sad implications had softened him for the moment. For a moment she took her lips from his cock and lifted his leg so she could snake her tongue deeply into him. She loved the feel and taste of rimming him almost as much as when he filled her mouth with his cum.

Once he had been loosened up with her tongue, she took two long fingers and had them replacing her tongue., probing him deeply as he switched from sucking on her clit and having three fingers deeply stimulating her g-spot to his soaked hand back teasing her clit and his tongue spreading her sphincter and bringing forth a deep moan into his cock.

"Fuck my ass with your tongue and make me cum again Lou."

"Your fingers and tongue have me hard and ready to cum in you again." He plunged his face back between her ass cheeks and had her wet hole open and taking all, he could with his tongue making her grip him and try and drag him from her mouth even deeper into her.

Molly came a second time from his deep rimming of her and was taking his cock in her mouth and throat like her pussy had and her ass hoped too soon. She wanted to feel him fill her mouth with his hot and thick semen, that she loved to feel everywhere in her body. She took some spit form her mouth to coat her fingers more and had the two of them running in and out of him at the same pace she was running his cock in and out of her mouth.

She could feel him swell in her mouth and pushed her fingers in as deeply as they would go, twisting them in him until they both explode together. His cum filler her mouth while his was filled by all being shot out of her pussy and onto his chest before he moved to catch the rest.

For several more minutes they held and kissed and licked the other. First Lou cleaned all around her overflowing pussy while Molly savored the cum filling her mouth. Lou then came up to share with her all they had made together. They kissed each other with a sloppy intensity that showed no inhibitions between themselves. They just wanted to share all they could as deeply as they could and did not care how it looked at all. The love and feelings between them are what counted to them.

They took a minute to catch their breath after the intensity of this joining. Lou stood and refilled their water but quickly realized his needed to go pee soon.

The rain had calmed to just a heavy steady rain outside the tent and Lou said. "I need to pee. Want to go for a run to the woods or the bathrooms, far, far, away." He added trying to lighten the mood.

The second Lou mentioned peeing Molly's bladder went straight to "Yellow Alert" and she was on her feet and looking for her jacket and her shorts she wore to the shower. Lou got on his half damp heavy shirt and some shorts, and they were out of the tent in two minutes trying not to giggle as they washed their faces in the rain and splashed their way down the almost dark path.

Distant flashes of lightning, still from all sides, half illuminated their way to a small clearing. Molly took Lou's cock out for him saying, "Too rainy for a contest and you can hardly see, but I want to feel all that pee rush through your cock and wish we were in Hailey's bathroom having some dirty fun with them. Once he was done, she took a drop from the tip and put it to her lips.

"Lou, hold my shorts for a moment. I can pee for distance but not out the front fly of my shorts."

Lou laughed and took her shorts and put them under his coat for a moment, so they were not rained on. He had brought a roll of TP under his coat too and soon they were on their way back to their tent, and getting the joint out to smoke, relax and see where the rest of the night went.

They could still feel the effects of the purple mushrooms on how they perceived all around them but were able to function well enough to do most anything but drive and math. Lou got the joint that there was still more than half left of, and he lit it and shared a light hit with Molly, who returned the gentle hit.

They smoked normally for a few minutes comparing some of the images they saw and the times they had visited so far. They could hear the storms rising in the distance again and knew that in a while they were going to be in the lightning again. Lou was really high and kept looking at the crystals on her chest and at times thought he saw fleeting images of another place and time. Fucking good mushrooms, he thought to himself.

"Molly, if we want to see the rainbow again, we need to go to Andromeda. She will be safe in the storm, and I would love to make love with you in her again. I don't think she will mind." He joked at the end as he passed her the still going strong joint.