Road Tripping Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lou opened the one they were next too and shown some early sunlight on the tapestry hanging over the other door. It contained writing and pictures also, but it was too dim, and they were too far away to read it, beyond a few isolated words.

They saw a few people head down to the shore in the dawn light and Molly urged Lou to go back to bed telling him we are here for a first look together. Another time we will have more to do here. Come back to bed with me Leandros, my love throughout eternity.

Lou took her hand, and they went to the bed and laid down, as Molly watched her other self, bring her love to their bed in the tent. They kissed deeply and soon let the night close in over them and return them to their bodies and time.

Lou awoke as Molly did upon their return. They had no idea how much time had passed since they left but both could see a wet and foggy morning had soaked all outside. Molly kissed Lou and told him. "I want to try and sleep for a few hours Lou. Star will not leave without saying goodbye and they had a late night too. See you in a few hours." He handed her the water cup before snuggling against the other for few hours of more normal sleep.