Road Tripping Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly blue and green crystals glowed deeply as they made love, but their eyes had again adjusted to the deep darkness, and they looked out up on the universe.

Lou had a wet finger playing with her asshole again and soon half embedded in her and her beginning to howl into the night and the sky.

After Molly came the first time their hands met at their sides so they could mix in their hands all that her first orgasm had brought forth along with any remnants from earlier. Both brought their hands to their mouth looked up for a time.

Molly laid back on his shoulder, keeping him in her and moving slowly as they looked again up at the heavens with their readjusted eyes. Lou held her chest and just kept her close and tried to shield her from some of the cooling air. Her strong pussy just kneading his cock inside of her.

Molly loved what she was doing with him. A few times in the past she when she had some real privacy, she had sat there working on her toys with her pussy trying to flex her muscles. It felt so much better with his cock keeping her warm and stretched her even more then her vibrator.

Molly nipples were rock hard from the excitement and the chill in the air when she moved and spun on Lou to face him. "Fuck me good now and fill me again. It's getting a little cool out here. Fuck me good and warm me Lou!!, She all but shouted at the end.

Molly leaned down to kiss him deeply as they moved faster and soon were both moaning into the others mouth Molly came again and broke from him to suck on his shoulder as he shouted, He was going to cum. They held on to each other tightly while they both shook and felt themselves join deeply for all of the above in the sky to witness their love and spiritual oneness.

After a moment the cold and dampness began to seep into Molly's ass and all of their feet. Molly sat on his face for a moment, and she cleaned his cock with a towel and some water that shrived him and made him jump under her and stick his togue deeply into her and draw all the cum out of her as quickly as he could.

They met for a deep and sloppy, cum filled kiss before Lou took the damp towel and put some more cool water on it. "Time to clean you, Molly." He said with a little evil snicker at the end as he kissed her and pushed the cold cloth into her overheated pussy causing her to yelp in his mouth and even spit some more juices as her clit really jumped at the sudden temperature change and Lou's slow rubbing of her whole sticky pussy and ass.

They dressed quickly after and smoked a joint Molly had brought and shared some crackers and looked at the sky some more.

An hour later and almost to camp they ran into Gina, Larry and Bob with blankets and passing a large joint along the trail. They said hi and told them to look for Jupiter and Mars with the binoculars. "After about ten minutes when you shut off your light you will be able to see the stars good and even the Milky Way a little.

Larry told them he had been listening to the radio and the weather for tomorrow was not good for this area by mid-morning and all were thinking about heading out by nine. They made their way back to camp hoping to catch Joe or Star still awake and confirm plans and where to meet for the next shows at the campground the day before.

On the walk back they talked and agreed that tomorrow they would head out and drive to the hotel with the cabins again. It was only about 4 hours away or so and there was a laundry in town they saw, so they could get caught up before going to Hailey and Irv's the next day and meet with Katy.

Star had gone to bed an hour earlier but Joe was having a few hits from a joint and a late snack on the fire when they got back to camp. Joe would be at the campground they all had reservations for and said they would have them keep the site next to them open for them. Driving from Hailey and Irv's could take a while depending on traffic.

They split the last of the leftovers from dinner that Joe was warming and a few more bowl hits before Joe went to bed and Lou and Molly went to the showers nearby and were in bed long before Gina and her husbands were done keeping the owl both mad at being disturbed and happy for all of the snacks the noisy, naked humans were stirring up this night.

--------

Dawn was gray with the fog feeing thicker like it could drench them at any time. Molly and Star were first to the grills as Lou went to turn on the car radio and find out a weather update. They had a few hours Lou found out, but he got to packing his and Molly's stuff up and had the tent down as soon as he could to keep it out of the rain. They would ask the motel owner if they could put it up to dry it more when they got their room if it was sunny there or at their friends' house.

By the time the omelets were ready Lou had the tent and tarps down and packed along with most of their stuff. He had a lot of practice at this by now and he and Molly were fast at packing up their camp now. She came over to help when she could and dropped off a second coffee. By 8:30 all were on their way out of the wonderful woods, vowing to camp and stay here again. There was magic in the ancient giants Gina said with a bleary-eyed smile as her and her husbands packed up after falling asleep in the woods for two hours and having interesting dreams of their own that night she said while Lou helped the pack up. They would talk of this another time.

The drive to the motel with the Log Cabins went quickly and they even stopped at a shop they saw on the way before but had been closed that day. At two in the afternoon, they were sharing a pizza in the sun outside of the laundry mat a block from the hotel, while giving Andromeda a quick cleaning inside and finding out a car wash was in the next town down the road. Lou took some time to study the maps they had and looked for what he hoped was the quickest route to Hailey and Irv's.

"Molly it could be six hours if traffic is kind or ten or more if not. We will get there one way or another." He said patting a taillight as they went in to get the dry clothes and get back to the hotel for a swim and a quick look in the antique shop that was open nearby. April had more glass on the way soon.

They had a good dinner across the street again after lounging in the pool for two hours and talking with the motel owner and two other guests. By six-thirty they were back in their cabin and Molly was going to read and soak her back for a while. Lou caught the news and weather. It looked like it would be at least dry for the next week, so they should be good for the shows, but the rain they showed from earlier up north made them glad the packed up.

Lou flipped through a few channels after the news before coming on a repeat of the seventies TV series "I Search Off!"

Hosted by Molly's favorite actor.

She could hear the theme music before Lou could tell her it was on. "Which episode is it Lou?"

Ten seconds later as the graphic came up he called out "Loch Ness Monster and Other Lake Monsters."

"Ok Lou I will stay in the tub for that one, but if we are near Lake Champlain or get to Scotland, we will be camping out watching with your field glasses and our camara's ready!!" She all but shouted and laughed as Lou came into pee before the show started and dropped off some after dinner cookies.

Molly read for another twenty minutes and then took an early shower to wash her hair, before getting into the room just as the credits were rolling and they said a second episode was on next. "Cool Molly I hope it is one I haven't seen in a while. I saw all of them as a kid I think but I have only seen a few in reruns since I started working full time and was in school, that is until I got laid off in the beginning of February when we finally had sold the last rack in my store. Left that place with bare walls before the new company knocked it down to build their "Superstore".

The next one started and as the opening credits came to an end the episode title came up as "Lost Ancient Cities and Civilizations".

"I'll wait on my shower for a few minutes Molly." Lou said with a laugh as she agreed he did not stink too much with her own laugh as she dried her hair and brushed it. :

"Mol will wait another half hour for you to get ready Louis." She said with her own sexy little grin and a wide smile as she looked over at their toy bag on the desk.

Both were silent and listened as the host's slightly gravely baritone came on as he was talking while standing on some ancient carved stone wall.

"Their names come down to us from a paragraph in Herodotus, a few lines in Pliny's master work. A footnote in Plutarch and other ancient histories. A cartouche on a wall and some papyrus fragments, A few objects from the tombs of ancient travelers with indecipherable writing, a cuneiform tablet with records of trades done thousands of years ago to places swallowed up by the sands, seas, mists, and passage of time.

"Some are famous in both story and myth from many sources like Atlantis, Mu, and El Dorado in the New World. Some have been found and rescued from the sands of time to regain their place in our history from our mythology Like Schliemann and others did for Troy and her opponents from the epics of Homer."

Still others are still just names and vague mentions in time. In places throughout the Mediterranean here and other parts of the world there stand lonely testaments to peoples whose names are lost time. Could these stones be one of these places and one of these lands lost to time.

Molly's nipples were visibly hard as he spoke and both were in rapt attention to the TV as he mentioned five ancient place names, the second one both had heard of and then the fourth one, Cortinarius, had them both suck in their breath and look at the other lost for words for a moment.

"Molly I think that is the name we are searching for."

The show began and Molly remained silent for two minutes before saying calmly. "I agree with you Lou. Cortinarius is where we were a few night ago, and long ago."

Both watched the show in almost total silence until the end. No mention was made of Cortinarius again in the show.

"I think we have been given another clue Molly; Lou told her as he wrote down their two best guesses for how the city was spelled. I think there is a Library on this road a few miles from here, maybe in the next town. I will ask at the diner in the morning, and we can make a stop in there and do some quick research."

"We have a long way to go Lou so we can't take too long. Maybe a half an hour so we can get there before dark at least."

"Sounds good. We can look some things up in whatever good encyclopedia they have and check to see what they have in ancient history and photocopy anything we find, assuming they have a one. We got a lot of change at least."

Do you want to smoke a joint before you shower Lou and see if the stars are out for few minutes. Wonder if the owl misses us tonight?" Molly laughed as she got out some papers and one of their regular weeds for now to roll up some for tonight and their ride tomorrow.

They said hi to the owner and thanked her for letting them set up the tent before going to a field in the back and smoking, looking up at the stars, and talking more about what made them think Cortinarius was the right name to look into.

Once back at the room Lou went to take a shower while Mol got her strap on rig on and their other toys out to play with if they wanted to. It would be a good idea for some more anal practice before they got to their friends tomorrow night.

Lou took care to wash well in the shower but held off peeing for now, knowing they would be in the shower later, together.

Lou filled two glasses of water after brushing his teeth and came out naked to see Molly laying on the bed stroking her plastic erection, with a smile on her face and her "blue man" dildo in her visibly peeking out of her moist pussy. She had a towel under her and told Lou to come over her and let her get him ready for her hard cock and Irv's tomorrow night. "I loved watching you get fucked almost as much as I did while fucking you myself."

Lou was already half hard knowing where the night was going and seeing Molly lying there with her plastic erection and her pussy making her blue dildo wet to its end. Lou drew her up and close to him as their tongue met to kiss fiercely. Their hard cocks against the other as all of their hands reached for the other one's asses and began to rub the others deeply.

"I want to pump my first load of cum deep in your ass Mol so you can feel it running out of you while you fuck me and make me cum again and get hard enough to fill your ass again tonight."

Mol kissed him deeply and had her right hand around his cock. "Yes Louis fill me with all that cum. I don't want to waste it on the towel. Fill me with all that so you will be running down my legs while I eat your ass and fuck you good and deep."

Lou went to his knees and first spent some time using his tongue to work and explore Molly's cock and finger her ass lightly and work the now dripping dildo in her pussy.

Molly moaned deeply and leaned on Lou's shoulders for balance as her first orgasm of the night rolled through her body and mind. Lou took his soaked hand and used her juices to first coat her brown flower and then gathered more from her and coated her already spit soaked cock.

Molly's legs went weak again watching him suck her cum from all over her plastic cock and felt him return to the blue dildo in her pussy to make her cum again quickly and then bring his soaked hand to her mouth so she could taste for herself her wonderful she was tonight.

Mol sucked his fingers deeply and used her long tongue to clean each of his digits while his continued with her ass as he now did a few deep throat moves on her strap on and used his other hand to keep her pussy happy with blue man some more.

Once she was done cleaning his fingers Louis spun her around and first took more of her juices to coat her now twitching asshole. His fingers lightly teased her and even got a little giggle as he both tickled and excited her further.

"Keep that up Louis and I'll get a feather for when I have you bent over next." Mol laughed, and then moaned as his tongue now went to stroke her crack from top to bottom. His hand did not stop playing with her dildo adding to the pleasure she was feeling.

"Mol's right hand was stroking her plastic cock, coated in her own wetness and spit, while her left hand was pinching one nipple and then the other as Louis's tongue now began to part the muscular folds of her asshole and probe her and make her ready for his cock tonight.

Mol could not wait to feel this and return the favor to his ass.

"I Love that Louis! Stick that hot stick of butter tongue in my ass and make it melt many times in there like mine will for you later!" Mol croaked out as she spat out her cum all around the dildo in her pussy and his Louis on the chin and chest.

Louis took blue men out and told her to suck him clean while two of his fingers wiggled in her like his tongue, returning deeply into her and causing more sounds and spasms of pleasure from her.

Once she had cleaned the dildo she dropped it on the side of the pillow and told Him with a deep tone to her voice "Fuck Me Now Louis! I want you in me and to fill my bowels with all of your cum. I want to feel you fill me and then run out of me while I fuck you."

Lou got up with pre cum dripping from his cock and Mol rushing to catch in her lips all she could before he bent down to kiss her deeply and continue to finger her wet and ready asshole.

" I love you Lou. Please fill me and make us one again tonight." She said in a softer voice as her crystals glowed while draped beneath her sweating breasts.

I Love you Molly and can't wait to make us one again and share all of our pleasures again."

Lou kissed her lips tenderly and held her cheek with his hand slick with all from both of their sweating and hungry bodies. Lou got behind her and after a quick swipe with his tongue and leaving as much spit behind as he could Lou put his cock head at her entrance and gently pushed until he was just inside her and Mol let out a deep sigh and a strong pulse of fluid ran from her pussy and down her leg.

"Ready Mol? I can't wait to fill you with my cock and cum!"

Lou put his hands on her shoulders and slowly and firmly drew her towards him and slowly embedded himself all the way in her as both groaned out how good the other felt as they joined deeply, and Lou held her there and bent down to kiss her neck slowly as he worked his cock in her slowly.

Molly let out a purring moan and laid her head on the pillows so she could again stroke her cock and pinch use her other hand to pinch her own nipples. "You feel SOOO GOOODD buried in my ass Louis. Fuck me good and make me cum again!!"

In ten more slow strokes Molly was again soaking his balls and the towel below them. "You feel so hot and tight Mol, and I can feel you pussy squirting all over my legs."

"Fuck me faster Louis!! "Molly all but shouted as she came again, and Lou went to kiss the back of her neck and fuck her now soft and open ass faster and with most of the length of his thick cock.

Molly's orgasms crashed one into the other and when she closed her eyes she could see the rainbow from a few nights ago. Her crystals were pulsing to match the waves of pleasure coursing through her whole body. Feeling Lou's hand join hers stroking her cock added even more to all of the sensations Molly was feeling along with his cock swelling in her and Lou hands grip her chest and pinch both of her nipples at once.

"I going to fill you with my cum Mol!!" Lou bellowed out and had himself jammed as deeply as he could in her as he erupted deeply in her bowels and filled her with his hot semen as her cum drenched him and the bed in a long stream that shot out of her for five seconds followed by five more strong pulses of her cum, before they collapsed with him still pumping his cum deeply into her as her ass muscles stroked and milked his cock for more of his warm reward.

Lou got his hands out from under her to push up and take some of his weight off of her and let her breathe easier.

Molly laid there just making soft, happy sounds, into the pillow as she snuggled into it for a moment just enjoying all of the wonderful feelings inside her and from Lou's body joined with and against hers.

Once she had relaxed and Lou felt her stop pulsing her juices all over him and herself, he slowly pulled out of her ass, as Molly sighed and spoke. "I am sad to feel you leave me Louis and I hope you are back there later tonight. I Love you, Lou."

"I Love you Molly and here is something to make you happy again after my cock has left you for now. I Will be back Later!" Lou said with some emphasis and gave Molly's ass a playful light slap and kissed where he hit her and then began to trail his tongue into her sweaty and cum covered ass crack.

"I'm going to get a taste of us to bring up to share and let my tongue keep your ass happy for a moment more and my fingers in your soaked pussy some more Mol!"

She did not have a chance to say anything but just grunted and moaned as two fingers went right to her still throbbing g-spot and Lou started by licking all around her bubbling asshole before plunging his tongue into her just fucked and filled ass and worked her pussy and ass for a minute until she began to shake uncontrollably

"OH MY GOD LOUIS!! That feels FUCKING AWESOME!!" and Molly exploded all over his face forcing his tongue out in a shower of his own cum and another river shot out from her pussy her raced to catch and fill the rest of his mouth with.

Lou crawled from behind her with his cheeks bulging with their orgasms results mixed in his mouth.